Brawl 6: Vacation...

Shizuo took a break from taking care of the Avatar to spend time with his brother, even serving as his bodyguard at times...

Kasuka: "You sure you don't need any pay?"

Shizuo: "Don't worry, Little Bro..."

Shizuo: "If it's family it's free..."

Kasuka: "Thanks, Big Bro..."

Shizuo was working as His little brother's bodyguard since Kasuka is a celebrity in the acting community, but everyone was shocked to see that Shizuo is his bigger brother which made gossip spread like wild-fire!

Many said that Shizuo was dating the Avatar, or was dating Asami...

But in reality, it was just a job that he was hired for...

Protecting Korra was his main gig, while Asami was just another person in the group that he had to protect... 

Lin came as a head chief of security at the party which shocked her and Shizuo!

Shizuo was reluctant to join until Kasuka managed to convince him to join the party...

Lin was specially tasked to this job to make up for the Pro-bending arena incident so she can restore the reputation of the Republic City Police Force...

Shizuo: "Didn't think you'd be here..."

Lin: "Same with you..."

Lin: "Last time I heard you were at a party, The Avatar had to drag you in!"

Shizuo: "She went to the North Pole, right?"

Lin: "Yeah, she went to a festival in her home town!"

Shizuo: "Hope nothing stupid happens to her..."

Lin: "And the fact that she doesn't start anything..."

----In The North Pole----

Korra: "ACHOO!"

Mako: "You alright?"

Bolin: "A cold?"

Asami: "What happened?"

Korra: "I think someone was talking about me..."

----Back to the party----

Shizuo: "That aside, I'm here to guard my brother"

Lin: "How nice of you..."

Lin: "By the way, fighting with the avatar and beating her made my day!"

Shizuo: "Huh?"

Lin: "She always mess up in the city and makes my job harder than it should be!"

Shizuo: "Oh..."

Lin: "That is the best early Birthday present!"

Shizuo: "Well, I didn't exactly make it a present for you..."

Lin: "Regardless, I haven't had a good laugh in years, thanks!"

Shizuo: "Well, it the least I could do since you bailed me out several fights!"

Lin: "Puh-lease, you were just caught in the crossfire and the officers made you into a prime suspect that I did not approve, so don't worry about it!"

Lin: "Now go enjoy the party with your brother!"

Shizuo: "Thanks!"

Shizuo then rejoins the party with his brother with the press going wild in the ballroom!

Shizuo was close to his brother until a person came and ran towards Kasuka!

Shizuo's eyes became wide as he saw that the guy was holding a knife!