Brawl 1: Meeting Everyone

Shizuo Pov:

I was just minding my own business by eating some dumplings with some noodles, taking a break from my main job of being a freelance bodyguard, apparently, there's nobody who wants a bodyguard...

So I'm just taking a break so I could relax a bit...

Suddenly a car crashes through the place spilling my noodles and the rest of my dumplings on the floor...

The guys in the car get out and run at me stepping over my food, then they hold a knife to my neck!

Then some Water-Tribe looking girl standing there with her friends...

The guys were shivering out of their feet and then I overheard some of them talking...

Scarf Boy: "was it really necessary to crash their car to the building?"

Water Tribe Looking Girl: "Well it's their fault, they tried to drive off!"

Fancy Girl: "Can we please focus on the task at hand?"

Green Clothed Boy: "I know right! I mean they have a hostage already!"

Then the three kids faced towards my direction seeing that I'm being held, hostage with a knife in front of my face and some guys behind me...

Me: "Oi! So are you the one who ruined my lunch!?"

Water Tribe Looking Girl: "Hey! They tried to escape for raping Women!"

Guy: "I have a hostage! So if you don't let us go right now, I will slit his throat!"

My thoughts: 'On one hand they ruined my lunch, on the other hand, I hate people who take advantage on people'

Me: "Women, as in plural?"

Water Tribe Looking Girl: "He has multiple victims!"

The guy tries to slit my throat but I grab the knife with my mouth and crush it!

Then I kick the guy and his friends back!

Me: "There's something that I hate more than people ruining my lunch"

Then I give them a death glare that could easily shave 100 years from their lives...

Me: "And that's taking advantage of people!"

Those guys tried to surround me but I kicked all of their asses!