The Arcana Domain. (Asra X Re...

Autorstwa AnnaRune

Lust, love, drama, action & More. ⚠️THIS IS NOT A ONE SHOTS BOOK⚠️ It's an entire story 💜🔥😎 ⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️... Więcej

🌾GOLDEN TRIP🌾
🔥PROPOSAL🔥
🍂LEARNING FROM THE PAST🍂
🙌 AUTHOR'S NOTES🙌
🥀TEARING ROSES🔥🔥
🥀🍂TIME TO HIDE🔥🔥
🍂HER MASTER🖤🔥
🍂MIDNIGHT🔥
🌙BACK HOME🌙
🔥EIGHT STEPS🕷️
🕸️HIDE AND SEEK🕸️

🔥INSIDE THE PALACE #1💢

1.3K 33 46
Autorstwa AnnaRune

It was midnight, all Vesuvia lay in a deep sleep. Even in the palace, there seemed to be no guards on duty, which was rare since a stricter security system had been in place since the girls disappeared.

Julian was lying on his bed unable to fall asleep, as usual. His mind wandered between memories of his past and fantasies about his future, but most of all, he tried to make sense of recent events.

How was it possible that this woman could bend Asra's will so easily? Things were definitely not right and soon resentment and anger towards Asra began to take hold of him. Julian hated him for making (y/n) suffer like that and give no explanation. As much as he tried to understand, nothing could justify Asra's actions. The girls were already in their homes, there was no longer any reason to please Eva in exchange for information.

Besides, Julian was thinking of Asra's parents, who had tried to reason with him, trying to understand what he was planning to do with Eva and the only thing they received was his back and an angry door slamming.

Suddenly, he felt something cold slip under his sheets and as he lifted them, he saw Faust. She seemed somewhat concerned, as she curled around his wrist and tried to pull him forward.

J- Woah! Faust, what's up, girl?

It was a shame that he couldn't hear her like Asra and (y/n) did, but still he managed to get the message perfectly. He got up hurriedly, got dressed, and went out into the hall following Faust. Soon he realized they were heading to (y/n)'s room, he stopped dead in fear that something horrible had happened, hesitated for a moment, and then drove on at full speed.

Upon reaching the room, he knocked open the door and searched desperately for (y/n), but for some reason he didn't dare call her.

J- Faust, I need you to get Nadia as quickly as possible, I'll wait for her on the veranda.

With this, Faust quickly slipped out of the room and Julian made his way to the meeting place. Once there, he paced restlessly from side to side. He knew that if Faust had taken him to (y/n) 's room, it was because she was no longer there or in the palace.

Soon after, Nadia appeared from the shadows. She was already dressed, but with her hair completely loose. She was a beautiful sight in the moonlight.

N- Julian! What's going on? Faust has rushed me here.

J- I'm afraid nothing good, Nadi.

N- what happened?

J- (y/n)... She's not here.

N- Hmm... Somehow it doesn't seem strange to me with everything that has happened, but now she's in danger, we must find her.

J- Do you think she's already far

N- I bet not. Still, I'll send Chandra to find her.

J- I'll go too, she could be anywhere.

N- No, Jules. We cannot risk it. It would be like walking blindly. Chandra will tell us where she is most quickly.

J - Ok... At least I'll send Malak along with her.

Nadia nodded and called Chandra with a graceful whistle. Soon, both birds were in front of them. They received directions to find (y/n) and flew away.

J- Why don't you get rid of her, Nady?

N- I beg your pardon?

J- Eva... Why don't you get her out of here or arrest her? It's not fair that she wanders around the palace like she's the boss, even ignoring your requests and orders.

N- I'm afraid it's not that simple, my dear doctor. If I get that woman out of here, then I'll lose power over anything that could happen out there. And if I arrest her, I'm afraid Asra will do something stupid to free her and well have to fight him too. For now I rather to keep the waters as calm as possible.

J- But none of this seems to be under anyone's control, not even yours, Naddy.

N- I know what it looks like, but trust me. We'll find (y/n), bring her back and get rid of this threat.

J- Do you really think that girl is a danger?

N- She is. I still don't know in what form, but I'm sure of it.

Julian was looking towards the horizon, his face reflected great concern and despair. Nadia looked at him and smiled.

N- She'll be ok, Jules.

Julian was surprised to realize what she meant, for the tone in her voice.

J- I... I know she will, Naddy. I only care about everyone.

N- You and I know this is not totally true, my friend. No one can hide the sun with a finger, just as none can hide love.

Julian leaned on the rail with both hands and dropped his gaze, he looked very sad. Nadia put a hand on his shoulder.

J- I have endured seeing her with another man, Naddy... A man that I also loved and hurt me deeply. But I couldn't bear to lose her forever...

N- You're a very brave man, my dear doctor. I'm sure she...

A thunderous shriek in the distance startled them. Nadia and Julian looked to the horizon hoping to find something, but all they managed to see was the peaceful city. No light in the distance but the moon and stars. Suddenly, they saw Malak and Chandra flying back towards them.

Chandra perched on Nadia's outstretched arm and they spoke to each other with incomprehensible words to Julian, who was watching them impressed, since he wasn't able to communicate in such a way with an animal, no matter how close his bond was.

N- (y/n) is fine, but not for long. We have to bring her back.

J-W... what? What do you mean, Naddy? Where is she?

N- She is in her shop, and fortunately Magnus protects her, but our dear (y/n) is very stubborn.

Nadia explained to Julian what happened with the spider. Her face was reflected with contempt for Eva and disappointment for Asra.

J- I'm going to get her, if I hurry, I'll arrive at dawn to her shop.

N- Go ahead, dear Jules. I'll be waiting for you both, I'll take care of everything here. I'll give you a horse so you can go faster.

J- Actually, Naddy... I don't know how to ride. I rather going on my own.

Nadia nodded and laughed a little. With this, Julian began his way to the exit of the palace. At this time, Nadia had already noticed the lack of vigilance but decided not to comment on it, to keep things as calm as possible.

The Countess made her way back to her room, she hurried through the corridors but stopped dead in front of a certain room's door when she heard moans coming from inside. She clenched her fists and tears began to roll down her face, and filled with rage, she continued on her way, feeling an big emptiness in her chest.
Finally, she reached the library's door. Of course, it was locked, but she knew how to open it without a key. After all, that wonderful door was her invention.

Nadia came in and quietly closed the door behind her, she remembered a story one of her nannies told her and her sisters when they were children and repeated it in her head as she walked to one of the bookshelfs.

"In the beginning, the world was only a vast and still ocean, in it all the resources for life existed. Little by little the world began to wake up and become aware and named itself Ra. Ra was alone and created the gods of air and water and these in turn had heaven and earth as their children. Heaven and earth loved each other, but they could never be together and man was created from their tears. The man yearned for a mate, yearned for love, so Ra created the woman from the sand. But the man wanted to subdue the woman and she never allowed it, so she was exiled from his side and evil fell in love with her. So she became the mother of beasts and now she dwells in the world trying to reign in it untill the end of times."

Nadia picked up a small book that had not been used in years. It was covered in a thick layer of dust. She blew on the cover of the book and a golden symbol appeared.

N- The Sitra Achra...

She said quietly. She thought for a moment and stared at the book, then brought it to her chest.

Ev- Can't sleep, countess?

Nadia was startled to hear that voice, but she overcame it remarkably quickly, hiding all traces of fear and without taking her eyes off the bookshelf, looking indifferent.Without a doubt, the owner of that voice was Eva. She smelled of sex and sweat, she was barely dressed and the essence of Asra could be sensed all around her. Nadia felt a deep disgust.

N- Company is more pleasant for me when I ask for it or when it's at least someone I appreciate.

Ev- But my dear countess, I thought we were friends. After all, you've been so obliging to me and my dear Asra.

N- I've never had a good friendship with whores. Now if you'll excuse me...

Ev- Really? I also thought you had a good friendship with that little bitch... Sorry, I meant... Witch.

N- To be a bitch there are also levels, and you are in a very low one.

A flash of pain crossed Eva's face, who soon had to hide her teasing smile.

Ev- Oh my dear countess, you are so eloquent with words. I wish you were like that with your decisions.

N- And I wish you weren't so slow to say what you want. So you could leave us all alone.

Ev- well, if you insist.

At that moment, Eva took a few steps towards the pale candlelight and Nadia saw in her a very different appearance. Eva's eyes gleamed like two lit bonfires, her skin was much paler and her gaze fierce. Her voice was seductive, like the sway of the ocean waves.

Ev- You, my dear, will be my master key to the throne of the world. Are you not flattered?

N- I'm just pity for you.

She said with all the disgust and contempt she could show. Eva just chuckled.

Nadia walked to the door, but was unable to open it. Then anger and hidden fear began to invade her.

N- Let me out. That's an order!!

An evil smile appeared on Eva's face, who was walking with a threatening calm towards the countess.

Ev- Ding... Dong... The hunting is about to begin.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.8K 73 32
bitches be beautiful so i simply have to fall in love... <3 requests are OPEN!! contains: -the arcana and last legacy -fluff -crack -angst
83.2K 1.8K 16
#1 in The Arcana 2018/05/?? #1 in Julian 2018/02/??? || 19/06/01 STORY IS UNDER MAJOR EDITING. II 19/08/02 STORY IS DONE BEING EDITED. A love story...
588K 11.9K 36
REQUESTS CLOSED there's too many oh god)) Lime, smut-ish, fluff, probably not any full on lemons & NSFW. See requests chapter for more info --> Thank...
35.7K 995 36
Muriel Fanfics!! Mostly soft and wholesome stories in narrative style ;u; (these follow an MC!) Definitely also check out my Julian series! Thanks...