Written in Anger

By phruitypebbles

Kyela Pullman, 23, dancer. She had endured plenty of trials and tribulations in life and thought she would ne... More

~ 1
~ 2
~ 3
~ 4
~ 5
~ 6
~ 7
~ 8
~ 9
~ 10
~ 11
~ 12
~ 13
~ 14
~ 15
~ 16
~ 17
~ 18
~ 19
~ 20
~ 21
~ 22
~ 23
~ 24
~ 25
~ 26
~ 27
~ 28
~ 29
~ 30
~ 31
~ 32
~ 33
~ 34
~ 35
~ 36
~ 37
~ 38
~ 39
~ 40
~ 41
~ 43
~ 44
~ 45
~ 46
~ 47
~ 48
~ 49
~ 50
~ 51
~ 52
~ 53
~ 54
~ 55
Written In Love

~ 42

4.1K 230 119
By phruitypebbles

Warning... Mature scene.

Chapter 42 |

Kyela's Pov

While Michael and I sat at the food court and ate from each other's plates, I watched the people that walked by. I never went out much, so I never really saw that many people, but I got the chance since Michael brought me to the mall.

He flipped through a magazine that was on the table, and I tried to look as natural as possible. It was a little awkward trying to hide my identity when I was on television only two nights ago. It still really bothered me.

"Are you done yet?" Michael asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah..." I said.

I dusted my shirt off, and Michael stood from the table. He grabbed the trash from the table and dumped it all into the trash can that was only a few feet away. I smiled at him as I grabbed my still-full cup of soda.

"Aren't you a gentleman?" I mocked him.

He smiled nicely, "Only for my lady."

He held out his hand for me to grab, and I latched on to it and noticed that some people were looking at us, but I wasn't going to feel guilty for showing love to my boyfriend in public. Besides, I loved it when he showed his affection for me in public. We kept walking hand in hand until we approached one clothing store that made me stop in my tracks.

"What?" Michael asked.

"Look at that dress," I said. I pulled my sunglasses down onto my nose, and Michael looked down at me while furrowing his perfect eyebrows.

"Put your glasses back on," he demanded, "And don't you think you have enough clothes?"

"Not at all," I answered.

My lips were slightly parted as I stared at the dress in awe, and I knew that it just had to be mine. It was slim and yellow and slightly sparkly, but it was just plain beautiful, and I knew for sure that it would look good on me.

"Can I try it on at least? I mean, look at it," I told him.

"I'm looking," he retorted.

"Please," I pleaded with him.

He sighed and rolled his eyes at me before tugging me into the store, and I squealed like a little girl getting an ice cream cone.

I ended up trying on more than planned, and I could tell that Michael was getting impatient with me, but I had yet to try on the dress that I had initially came into the store for. I pulled off the current one and stuck it back on the hanger and grabbed the yellow one. I slid into it with ease and pulled it up my legs and up to my stomach swiftly. The dress was a perfect fit, and it suited my body just the way I wanted it to.

There was a knock at the door. "When are you gonna come out of there?"

Michael's Pov

The door opened, and I took a step back.

"Actually, I could use your help." she said.

She widened the door so that I could join her in the small space, and she turned towards the mirror and pushed all of her hair to one side. 

"Can you zip it?" she asked.

I looked down at the zipper that was dangerously low on her back and only zipped up to the middle of her spine. My hand swiped across her bare back by accident, and I felt her shiver under my touch. She adjusted herself in the mirror, then looked to me, but I was much too distracted.

"How do I look?" she asked me finally.

The way she caressed her hips made my mouth water as they accentuated her already sinful curves. The way the dress was clinging perfectly to her body- not too tight, not too loose- was giving me goosebumps. When I didn't answer her question, she turned around and glared at me, finally regaining my attention to her gaze.

"Michael." she said.

"Huh?" I answered like a dumbass. She placed her hands on her hips in frustration.

"I asked you how you thought I looked..." she repeated for me.

"You look perfect, absolutely perfect," I admitted.

A smile tugged at the corners of her lips.

"Really?" she squealed as she put her hands together.

"I might just have to buy this for you," I said.

She gasped and turned around to look at herself in the mirror once more. "Unzip it."

I gulped dryly and pulled the zipper down like she told me to do, but I couldn't control where my hands went after that. She stumbled backwards as I pulled her towards me, and her back was pressed to my front. I felt myself about to burst from my own zipper, but the look on her face let me know that she didn't want this happening, not in here at least.

I leaned down and pressed my lips to her ear to whisper to her, "I'm going to go and wait."

Before I could leave, she stopped me by placing her hand over mine. "Help me take this off," she commanded.

I fumbled with the fabric of the dress as she pulled the sleeves off of her arms, and I finished by pulling the dress down her legs, and it pooled on the floor at her feet. I couldn't resist the glorious smell that radiated from her body, and she laid her hand gently on my head while I kneeled down next to her.

I kissed her thigh out of impulse, and a gasp escaped her lips immediately. I looked up into her eyes and brushed my fingers across the wet spot in between her legs, making her shiver. I took the chance to roll her panties down her legs and drop them onto the floor at her feet along with the dress that I knew I'd have to buy just to see her in it again.

She gripped tighter on my hair as I put my lips where I knew would make her scream. She began whimpering as I swirled my tongue around, pleasing and tasting her. She grinded herself against my tongue faster, and I pulled her hips down to go deeper, and she moaned loudly, calling my name, and telling me how good it felt. At every moan from her, every facial expression, and every squeeze of my hair, I was getting harder and harder just because of her. I unzipped the front of my own pants to relieve some of the pressure, and I stroked myself while I kept pleasuring Kyela simultaneously.

"Michael... Don't stop," she moaned.

I knew that she was about to finish when she called out my name louder and placed her hand firmly on my shoulder to keep her balance, and she dripped onto her leg, but I made sure to catch every drop.

While she was still recovering, her breathing was steadying, and I pulled myself into the standing position in front of her, and she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me down to kiss her. I pushed her back against the small wall of the fitting room and struggled to pull my pants down, but she gently moved my hands out of the way to do it for me, and I grabbed her chin and exposed her neck, giving me the chance to kiss it and leave hickies down her throat. When our eyes met again, her eyes darkened, and she wrapped her arms around my neck before wrapping her legs around me. I slid into the wetness between her legs and felt ecstasy take over my body instantly. I used one hand to lean against the wall to keep my balance and the other to grip onto Kyela's ass. I felt her kisses on my neck while she clawed at my back through my shirt, and I threw my head back in pleasure.

"I love you," she whispered as she laid her head back against the wall behind her.

I went in and out one more time, and I laid my head on her shoulder, mixing my sweat with hers. I smiled and kissed her passionately. She put her feet back on the ground and reached for her clothes that she had on the floor. I pulled my own pants back up and watched her get dressed again until she was ready to go. She lifted the dress from the floor and dusted it off and slid it back on the hanger that it came with. I held out my hand, and she gave me a puzzled look.

"I'm buying this dress," I stated, and she rolled her eyes playfully and handed me the dress.

We walked out of the dressing room together hand in hand, and we went into the main part of the store so that I could pay for the dress, but Kyela wanted to go and put the other dresses back that she wasn't getting. The two women at the register gave me a shocked look, and I put my sunglasses back on and smiled at them sarcastically while pulling out a stack of money from my pocket.

"Did you find everything okay, sir?" the first woman said. The second woman covered her mouth as she tried to contain her laughter, making the the first one blush.

I wasn't stupid. I knew that they must've heard us, and that's why the store was abnormally empty.

"Um, excuse her," the first woman said to me as the other walked away.

I simply nodded to her while she tried to calculate change to give back to me. I glanced over at the entrance and saw Kyela sitting on the little bench outside of the store. Well, that was peculiar.

The woman finished counting my change and bagging my girl's dress. I grabbed the bag and dashed out of the store. She had her arms folded, and she was looking down at the ground when I approached her.

"Hey, why are you sitting all alone?" I asked, and she looked up.

"I was just waiting," she answered, shrugging. I held out my hand, and she took it. I pulled her to my side and threw my arm around her, and she tried taking the bag away from me, but I pulled it away.

"I'll carry it," I told her, and she gave me that cute little smile that nearly made me blush.

We kept walking, and she eventually escaped from my grasp and began distancing herself from me. She kept her arms around her body tightly as she shivered, and I tried to warm her up, but she just told me that she was fine.

"I should've bought you a coat instead, huh?" I asked, laughing.

She nodded, but something was not right. I got closer to her as we neared the car.

"Kye, is there something wrong?" I asked her.

She shook her head, and I followed her to the passenger side of the car. She tried grabbing the bag from me again, but I dodged her grasp and threw it to the other side of the car.

"Tell me what's wrong," I said.

"Michael, there's nothing wrong," she tried to convince me, but I wasn't buying it.

"Tell me," I demanded.

She sighed, "I really don't want to make this day bad, Michael. Just- nothing's wrong, okay?" she said. She ran her hands through her hair and tried to avoid my gaze, but I lifted her chin with my thumb to make her look at me.

"You won't make this day bad. I promise," I assured her.

"You didn't say it back." She stated.

"Say what back?" I questioned.

"I love you," she said, and my stomach flipped upside down.

Did you notice that he didn't say it back? Muhahaha... Keep voting to see what happens next!

mickeythemoonwalker ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271 6 20
A mute boy who don't like violence but his fate always played another plan..... and On other side a man who is most powerful and merciless mafia who...
31.9K 765 67
How much can the human body take? How many heartbreaks can the heart take before it gives out? What kind of person would you be if you suffered the...
9.9K 273 32
Warning This story it's for mental and emotional mature audience (18 and up) the contain is following: Strong language Graphic violence Nudity Drugs ...
157K 9K 77
[ Book Two in the Written in Anger series ] Kyela and Michael had been broken up for five years, and Kyela had taken it upon herself to develop a new...