YESTERDAY'S MEMORIES

By TMSaunders

BOOK THREE... Kia and Miles have overcome so much in the little time they've been together. Miles did the un... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER FIVE

1.4K 61 11
By TMSaunders

M I L E S P O V

I'm still spaced out with what is going on. My mind is racing, my body shakes with fear. Tyrone's stag is tonight too. This is when my life changed. But I need to make sure I keep Kia in my thoughts. Can't lose her for good. 

It ripped my heart apart when she died in my arms. Take a deep breath look over at Kia who is sitting with Drake. Drake is nine months old, still very much dependent on Kia. I have a chance to get to know my son too. 

Kyra is sitting on the floor resting on the coffee table with her colouring book. She is pretty, just like her mother. Rest my head on the back of the sofa. Close my eyes for a few minutes. "Miles." Kia's soft voice woke me up. My eyes open looking up at her beautiful smile placed my palms on her cheeks to pull her to my warm lips. Our lips touch, our tongues fighting. The passion is flowing through my body of wanting her is heating inside me. 

Pull her on to my lap, bury my face in the crook of her neck. "I love you." Tighten my embrace to show her just how much I meant what I said. She lifts my head, looks deep into my eyes. "I love you more," Her soft voice tells me. Laugh knowing she meant every word she tells me. "I know you do." My arms wrap tight around her, pulling her tight to my body.

"You need to get ready for the stag party," She whispers. "I would rather stay here with you." She smirks at me. Looks at Tyrone who had a surprised look on his face. "Sure, you would," She tells me and stands. "I need to get the children home to bed." Stand to lift her into my arms she wraps her legs around me.

"I wish you two would wait until we leave," Jax said to us. Placed my forehead on hers, she smiles. "You need to get ready. I need to get home." Making new memories hoping this is my real life. Stand her up help get the children ready, wanted to be with her to make sure she is safe. 

Placed the children in their car seats. "Miles, I hope you enjoy yourself tonight." Lean in through the window to kiss her. 

All that is on my mind is what happened at the stag party. Have to prevent it from happening can't lose Kia. It's too painful for my heart to go through. All my emotions I felt when she died. I lost it. Lost the woman I love my wife. Watched the car drive along the drive until it is out of sight. 

Turn walk back into the house. Tyrone, Ross and Jax are standing in the hallway with their hands in their pockets staring at me. "Miles, we have been watching you all day. We know there is something going on." Ross says. I shake my head look at the floor. If I told them what happened, they would think I'm insane. "We are your brothers. Speak to us." Tyrone's words are true. We are brothers.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." Rub my face they just stand there gazing at me. "Okay." Take a deep breath. "No idea what is real. All I know is yesterday I'm sitting in the church looking at Kia's coffin and at her graveside lost all my sanity." They stare at me with wide eyes. "We get back here for the wake sit with my two children. Take them into the garden so, they could play." My tears fall, I couldn't help it.

"When did this all happen?" Jax asks. Look at them all. "Just over two years from now. But it's what happens tonight that divines my future. I did the unthinkable to Kia. The guilt I have, I left her and the children not realising she is battling to stay alive. Left her. And two years later she dies in my arms." I couldn't help but sob. Sit on the stairs. 

Just thinking about her in my arms taking her last breath is too much. Finally, look up at my mates. They looked in shock at what I told them. "Miles, if what you said happened you need to help her fight." Jax is the closest one to Kia, he loves her like she's his own sister. "I know, mate. I need to change my own future. But what happens if I can't stop Kia from dying?" Take a deep breath while trying to stop my tears.

"Miles, mate." Tyrone sits beside me. "If you are dreaming. Or losing Kia is a dream surely you are here for a reason. The reason you will only know. Mate, if this is a second chance for you don't waste it, embrace everything you can. Show Kia how you feel about her, we all know she had a rough time with Drake. We saw how much strain it put on your marriage." He places his arm around my shoulder.

"Miles, why not take her up to the cabin for a few weeks? We all know that's her favourite place to be." Ross said. I smiled. "I want her to see the doctor first." They nod. We huddle together for a group brotherly hug. So, lucky to have these guys as my friends, they listened to what I had to say with no judgement. We all looked at each other and retired to our rooms to get ready. 

Stood in the shower with my eyes closed thinking about Kia. It's like a movie playing in my mind, going over every little detail of what happened. Wanted the night to be over so I could be with Kia holding her. Would like to spend the night under the stars like we did so many times. They are memories I wanted to relive.

Finished washing dried got dressed. Sit on the bed rubbing my face trying to figure out if this is my life or a dream. Shook my head look at the photo on the wall of our wedding. Stood walked closer to it to have a better look. Have looked at this photo so many times before but never took much notice of the way we are looking at each other. I gazed at Kia. Her smile is different from any other she shows me. 

Her lips are curled her eyes looking up at me, her baby bump noticeable. Stood staring at her in the photo. The entire picture is showing me what love we have. The way her hands are in mine but, it is the look upon her face as me mesmerised. The sun caught her complexion just at the right time. 

She glowed like an angel. Reached my fingers up to touch the glass. "Kia... I have no idea what's going on but, I need you to fight. You can't lose this battle; I will not let you give up. I'm not ready to let you go." My fingers gently smooth over the photo. 

Slip my shoes on leave to meet the guys.

***********

We are at the venue where the stag party is being held. There are a few men here from his work plus from our college days. The drinks flow stood at the bar, looking around at how everyone is enjoying themselves. 

There are twenty of us guys here having fun. The party is in full swing. Tyrone is enjoying himself with the inflatable doll we got him. The stripper shows up rub my face. "Miles, you don't look so good," Jax says to me.

"This is where my life changes. Make the biggest mistake of my life," I tell him down my drink. We all watch the stripper with Tyrone. She looks at me licking her lips shake my head. 

The guys are shouting, getting louder. Stood back at the bar to have a soft drink. When the stripper had finished, she walks over to where I'm standing.

"You going to get me a drink?" She asks.

"I will get you a drink but, I'm leaving to go home to my sexy wife." Her smile fades. She steps closer to me. "I'm not interested," I tell her. Ross walks over to me. "I'm leaving need to be with Kia." He pats me on the back I leave. 

Don't want to go through all the heartache again, don't want to relive the same thing over. This time I'm walking away. Slide into my limo to return home. 

****************

Rested my head on the backrest rub my temples. The car pulls into the drive step out. Look up at the house could see a couple of lights on. Walked up to the door to let myself in. Kia is standing in the kitchen in her satin robe. 

Stepped behind her wrapping my arms tight around her. "You smell delicious." Whisper to her as I kiss her neck. She tilts to the side to let me kiss more of her exposed neck. Turn her around slowly to untie her robe to see her naked body. Lowered my lips to her bare skin picking her up at the same time laying her on the table. "You are beautiful," I tell her.

"You are home early," She said while undoing my shirt. Descend to her lips, kissing her with want, passion, love. My hands roam over her naked body, feeling every inch of her. Pulled her down the table more, undo my trousers to let them slide to my ankles, my boxers rest on my knees. Pull her tighter to my cock push into her she lets out a long sexual moan. My hands still touching her feeling the warmth of her skin. 

Moved slowly, locking every detail away into a memory. Her back arches push deeper. Kia's moaning is passionate with feeling, lift her hips slowly pound her wrap my arms around her. Our bodies embraced in a heat making our skin stick together. Our breathing is deep with the pleasure we are having. Buried my face in the crook of her neck, pulling her tighter than ever before. Her pussy is tight, moist from her cum. Her orgasm reaching the limit.

"I love you." Whisper to her. She lets out a long extended sexual moan filled her with everything I had. Wouldn't let her go when we had finished. She runs her fingers through my hair. "Miles, babe. You can let me go now." Her soft tone giving me heat in my heart. 

My eyes begin to water. She lifts my head to look at me. "I love you. Will you please tell me what is bothering you?" Close my eyes for a second look back into her beautiful blue eyes. "I had a strange dream. It felt real." She cups my cheeks. Still deeply embedded inside her. I just didn't want to move.

"Miles, it's obviously upset you. If you want to talk about it, I'm here." How the hell could I tell her she's going to die? Slowly withdraw pull my boxers trouser up, leave my shirt help Kia from the table. She makes us a coffee each we sit in the lounge. Her legs are over mine her head resting on my shoulder.

"Kia, all I want you to do is see your doctor." She raises her head to look at me. Places her cup on the table. "Miles, I have already seen Donny. I wanted to tell you, but with the stag party I didn't want to put dampers on your evening." She stands sits on the coffee table takes my hands in hers. "I need to have more tests. I found a lump in one of my breasts. I only noticed it from breastfeeding Drake. The lump is small but sore." Look into her eyes.

"How long have you known?" Glad she told me. It's not easier knowing the truth. "Found out a couple of days ago. Donny said I caught it early but, have to have a biopsy to find out if it's cancer or just a normal lump." Cup her cheeks.

"We will go together. I'm not losing you. I will help you fight as we did before." Kiss her hold her tight. She is calm, but I'm fearful of what I already know. I will make sure she has the best care money can buy will not let this beat us.

************************************

It looks like Miles is having a second chance

Would like to read your comments

Thank you all for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.4K 53
Hey guys! This book has been officially published on Amazon. It's available as an ebook or a paperback. The version available on Amazon has been edi...
1.1M 7K 7
This is a sample novel. The complete version is available on ireader. *** Second installment of the DREAMS AND REALITY TRILOGY!!!! Must Read "MY DREA...
629K 30.3K 59
Damien Anastasi and Hallie Scott Damien Anastasi is preparing to take over his family's company in just over a month and he just doesn't have any tim...
157K 4.8K 22
BOOK ONE: ONE DAY Anger coursed through my veins as my father nonchalantly informed me that I was being forced into a marriage with a complete stran...