Lawsuit

By TheEiriniii

Being the CEO of Kim Corporation, Kim Jisoo is bound to face problems and make decisions that are favorable t... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Surprise 🎁
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Chapter 5

2.5K 111 34
By TheEiriniii

Third Party's POV/ AT THE REVE CLUB

"Aissshhh! Didn't Seulgi thought about a private party?" Jisoo complained while watching the reporters at the entrance of the club, "There are a lot of reporters."

"I think the rumors spread immediately about this party and also the people that would attend it," Dahyun answered her Unnie who is now parking the car. 

Seulgi is known both in the business and entertainment world since she runs a few clubs and café and at the same time doing some modeling while Irene was a famous model. The party will also be attended by different famous personalities both in the business and entertainment industry. It is just normal to expect a lot of reporters waiting outside, but Jisoo didn't expect that a lot of them would really come. 

Jisoo and Dahyun arrived at the club at 9 pm. When they arrived the flashes of the camera were continuously seen since the two cousins are both famous.

"Jisoo, will you go out with a different girl tonight?"

"Dahyun, how was the research that you are doing regarding an illness?"

"Jisoo, is it true that you will drop the Yang deal due to some misunderstanding with Mr. Yang?"

"Is it true that Mr. Yang is withdrawing due to your bad image?"

"Dahyun, is it true that you will take over the Presidency of Kim Hospital?"

"Dahyun, is it true that some of the doctors in your hospital are accepting bribes from the medical suppliers?"

Both of them just ignored the press and proceeded to the club. When they enter, a waiter escorted them immediately to their friends. Some of the other members of the Elites were already there (Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon).

"Where is Lisa?" Jisoo asked the two girls.

"On her way," Chaeyoung answered as she gave the two their drinks. "She said she has something to finish before she gets here," 

"That workaholic bitch!" 

"Lisa will always be Lisa. She will choose her work first before anything else." Jeongyeon said while shaking her head.

"Ow, you are here guys!" Seulgi yelled with excitement. "But hey! Where is Lisa?"

"She's coming, unnie. Just finishing somethings" Dahyun answered the older.

"Ow, okay! I'm happy that you came!" Seulgi said with excitement. 

"Of course! Congrats Seulgiyahhhh!" Jisoo said and run for a hug towards Seulgi. Jeongyeon and Dahyun also followed Jisoo. They tried to hug and kiss Seulgi at the checks while Chaeyoung just laughs while watching her friends.

"YAHHHH! YOU IDIOTS! STOP IT!" Seulgi protested and trying to get out of her friends.

"You know that they won't stop if they know that you don't like it, right?" Lisa appeared from somewhere.

"Lisayahhh, help meeeee!" Seulgi pleaded to Lisa which made the latter laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" They all laugh as Seulgi struggles to get away from them.

They stopped when they heard a loud noise at the entrance of the club.

AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE CLUB

"JENNIE & ROSÉ ARE HERE!" Someone from the crowd of reporters shouted because the others were so focused on Lalisa Manoban which arrived a few minutes earlier.

The flashes of cameras now turned to the two ladies who gorgeously walked towards the entrance.

"Rosé, are the rumors true that you are currently dating someone?"

"Jennie, how's your relationship with Kai?"

"Rosé, when will you release your next song?"

"Jennie, will you release your new collection this month?"

The press once again throws questions but none of those were answered. The two continued to walk inside. A waiter also escorted them to their friends.

"Hi, guys! We are here!" Irene shouted to the others to announce their arrival. 

"Irene/Unnie!" The others shouted and acted childishly (Jisoo, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Lisa, and Chaeyoung) which made Wendy, Joy, Yeri, Jihyo, and Tzuyu laugh.

"Unnie! Condolence on your engagement," Dahyun said to Irene and give her a hug.

Everyone at their place laughs at Dahyun's statement.

"YAHHHH KIM DAHYUN!" Seulgi nudge Dahyun "DO YOU WANT ME TO KICK YOU OUT OF MY CLUB?!"

Dahyun just goes behind the back of Irene while giving Seulgi a peace sign.

"Enough Seulgiyahhh. She is just joking" Irene said in Dahyun's defense. "Btw, guys Jennie and Rosé are here too."

"Annyeong!" The others greeted the other two girls.

(She's here.) Lisa said while eyeing Rosé.

Lisa smiled widely when she saw Rosé. They became best of friends during college, but Rosé is only close to Lisa because they were classmates on one subject.

"Rosé annyeong!" Lisa greeted and hugs Rosé.

Jisoo was just observing Lisa and focus her eyes on the girls who just arrived, specifically the blond girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update! since I just saw my name in the lists of graduates :) Thank you for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
7.9K 356 22
The little girl who got abandoned ny her own family and gets adopted by her second family she forget her family and starts her new life what will hap...
217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
956K 19K 66
The Kim's company is the most powerful business in the soul she is billionaire she have other businesses like salon,mall stores,cafe she have everyth...