dreams.

By a-writing-potato

it's chaos... but it's their family chaos. and they love it. ◈¨°◑¸»¯✺﹢°⇤∴∝∗ [[ D I S C O N T I N U E D ]] ◈¨°... More

letters from asshole aunts
surprise, bitch
penthouse life
finding out
planting love with lilies
i'm problematic lmao why did i start a book
meet the malfoys
crazy rich wizards
heartbreaks
unknown numbers
glasses ; oneshot

i'm sorry

780 10 43
By a-writing-potato

P L E A S E

E F F I N

R E A D

T I L

T H E

E N D

(also theres a oneshot in the next chapter lol)

.

.

.

i— am discontinuing the book.

i'm sorry if you actually liked it, i just couldn't bring myself to write anymore.

cuz if you aren't happy with your writing then why bother write? right? ;-;

it's just that everything is so all over the place and it's honestly so sad. i'm hurt that i could dislike my own writing this much.

god, i was messy as hell. damn.

i've improved tho so yaaaaay ** claps in bullshit **

i eVEN PLANNED A PROLOGUE MY DUDES.

CUZ I WROTE EARLIER IN THE BOOK THAT DRAMIONE HAPPENED CUZ OF THE MARRIAGE LAW.

AND I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE ABOUT IT SO STARTED WRITING ABOUT IT.

AND EVEN THOUGH IT ISN'T AN ORIGINAL CONCEPT, I STILL PREFER TO WRITE THAT THAN THIS ONE.

okay, if you liked this book that much, i might consider publishing the marriage law one. but it'll be short.

comment here if you want a marriage law book that'll update so slowly, you might as well be a senior citizen by the time i publish a new chapter.

(and if no one cares to say something then it's not happening i guess, i really don't mind sjdbsjbdjsjdn)

so uhm... i'm really sorry.

listen okay, i have a lot of fandoms(harry potter, marvel, bts, and a ton of musicals— just to name a few) and i just get distracted which leads me to wanna write about that instead.

so y'know.

i'm sorry.

it was 10 chapters.

and if you stayed reading for this long—

** inhales in dramione **

the mystery woman was indeed bellatrix lestrange. she wanted hydra for her powers, like legilimency and all that cool stuff, for revenge.

uhm ara and james ended up together. they're cute. cel and leo did as well. cris and dominique, too.

hugo stutters and blushes around hya, so i guess you can imagine where that's going. it's really cute.

albus came out to everyone, telling scorpius last and scorpius kinda got upset that his best friend hid that big of a secret from him, but he understood why he did so it's okay.

did i mention that neville and hannah's son confessed to albus after? no? ok.

uhm dramione is happy. hinny is happy. ransy is happy. bluna is happy. alex is happy with his boyfriend. the whole granger clan and lucius and narcissa are happy. everything's awesome.

did i mention that alex's boyfriend is theo? no? ok.

this is the end i guess.

i love you all, hope you know that. like actually.

okay, i love you.

bye 🥺❤️ (again theres a oneshot in the next chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...
8.2K 512 21
"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚." The 𝙡𝙤...
1M 30.6K 49
Hermione spends the summer before her last year at Hogwarts in the hospital battling a deadly sickness. To her horror, she discovers her mysterious i...
353K 7.5K 24
- "𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐌𝐫. 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬...