Reliving Yesterday ✔

By CollateralSunshine

Alexandra Hale is the perfect, lovable girl-next-door who has a hatred for thumping music and a soft spot for... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.

Prologue

22.3K 507 46
By CollateralSunshine

"And why's that, Alex, hmm?" he asked, softly, trailing his fingers up my wet skin, scorching my arms. 

He moved his head to try and meet my eyes every time I moved it, but I tried to keep my head down, knowing that with the proximity and Parker's inebriation, I was in trouble.

"Why did you want me to be safe?" His breath and presence surrounded me. 

I looked up at him under my eyelashes and his deep, green eyes were watching me intently, questioning me, teasing me.

"Because," I faltered, "Because you're my friend." I was pretty much frozen in the spot, unable to think much, or do anything.

"Am I just your friend?" Parker teased, moving his nose against my forehead, one of his hands under my thigh and the other on the small of my back, pulling me flush against him.

I let out a shuddering breath.

Parker lowered his mouth to my ear, his breath hot against my skin, warming every inch of my skin.

"I know I get to you," he whispered, his voice low, deep and smooth, his lips lightly grazing the sensitive skin of my ear, "I know you want me to touch you. If I do, you won't want me to stop."

I gulped, hoping he didn't notice. The heat that radiated off his bare chest, even though we had just got drenched, warmed me all over, making me want to pull him closer and feel him through my dripping wet clothes. His head dipped and his lips teased mine before he pressed his lips against mine, making my heart jump.

He lifted his head, his arms still holding me hostage on my table. A sinister smirk crossed his lips. I stared at him. He lowered his head to my neck, but didn't touch me, only his minty breath hitting my skin. A shudder ran through me and he raised his head, smirked at me and walked away.

He knew he was right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.1K 21
(UNDER CONSTRUCTION) THIS IS A POORLY WRITTEN BOOK THAT I HAVE YET TO EDIT SO I APOLOGISE Alexandra Rodriguez is daughter of the leader of the most f...
5.3M 129K 37
Amelia Montgomery is one of Rosewood High's cheerleaders along with her best friend Stella Hayes. Her and Stella have been friends ever since kinderg...
9.2K 255 53
"This year will be different." Meet Savannah Thompson. Your average 17 year old girl. She has two amazing friends and a great relationship with her p...
105K 2.2K 20
If all it is, is 8 letters...why is it so hard to say? • "Who is this annoying girly girl person?" The boy screamed. "Who is this jackass of a strang...