♣️Within the Forest♣️(Jikook)

By Ggukiesjimin

where a dewy-eyed boy tries his best to save the only human he encountered since the past 11 years of his lif... More

Important Note
♣️Teaser♣️
♣️characters♣️
♣️chapter 1♣️
♣️Chapter 2♣️
♣️Chapter 3♣️
♣️Chapter 4♣️
♣️Chapter 5♣️
♣️Chapter 6♣️
♣️Chapter 7♣️
♣️Chapter 8♣️
♣️Chapter 9♣️
♣️Chapter 10 ♣️
♣️Chapter 11 ♣️
♣️Chapter 12♣️
♣️Chapter 13♣️
♣️Chapter 14♣️
♣️Chapter 15♣️
♣️chapter 16♣️(m)
♣️Chapter 17♣️
♣️authors note♣️
♣️Chapter 18♣️
ANNOUNCEMENT
Announcement
♣️Chapter 19♣️
♣️Chapter 20♣️
NOTE
♣️Chapter 21♣️
♣️Chapter 22♣️
♣️Chapter 23♣️
Stupidity
♣️Chapter 24♣️
♣️ Chapter 25♣️
Note!

Note

3.4K 131 55
By Ggukiesjimin

I know i said that I'll update during this break we have and i had originally planned to as well. But sadly my mother is not feeling well due to her hernia and has an operation tomorrow. I tried to distract myself but wasn't successful in doing so and i have a lot on my plate right now since i have to manage my home, take care of my siblings as well as my mother when she comes back from her operation. And what worries me more is that she will be in the same hospital where covid patients are being treated. So I won't be able to update. I hope you all understand my situation. Sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 68.1K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...
909K 37.2K 49
Park Jimin is a ruthless, yet well respected, Mafia leader. No one dared to cross him. Just the mention of his name left people quivering in fear. He...
348K 13.1K 26
"I can't protect you... I can't be the alpha you deserve" Werewolf Jikook au Mature content Smut- chapters will have a ~ next to them Strong language...
515K 20.3K 36
"That boy...." "Park Jimin?" "Mmh..." "What about him?" "He's mine..." This one of my first stories so prepare to cringe away 😒 Highest ratings #1 T...