𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐒, finnic...

By jupitersss_

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 ━━ 'Elowen Alenerant is tired of silence. And facing the spark of rebellio... More

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐨. 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐢. 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐢.𝐢. 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐢.𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐢.𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐢.𝐢𝐯. 𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥, 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭
𝐢.𝐯. 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐬
𝐢.𝐯𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬' 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐢.𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤, 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐢.𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥
𝐢.𝐢𝐱. 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐢.𝐱. 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐢𝐢.𝐢. 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐢𝐢.𝐢𝐢. 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬
𝐢𝐢.𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐢𝐢.𝐢𝐯. 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭

UNEVEN ODDS

11.1K 210 101
By jupitersss_

Just another bit of debris

── in the wreckage of war.

ELOWEN ALENERANT had once learned to appreciate the silence. In a world where she couldn't see as clear and vivid as others around her due to a thin, smoky layer with which she had born over her teal blue eyes, the female struggled to have the same agility, dexterity or precision of noticing and fix on the things around her field of view, always blurry and misguided. That, until her father had taught her every flaw, could always be balanced with strength.

With years of perfectionating her hearing, Elowen became able to hear even the furthest distant flutter of a bird's wings, or the humming of her mother at the beginning of their street when she came back home from work, usually around seven, soon forgetting about her sight or the lack of it. Until one day, the silence went from being her ally, to a fearful enemy.

Because there was silence when her father left that Thursday evening from home to never come back, abandoning his daughter and wife without prior notice. There was silence when, at the age of sixteen ─ twenty-four hours earlier from turning seventeen, on the day of the reaping of the 72nd Hunger Games, the Alenerant's name stroke the cool breeze tangling her long flaming hair.

And when, at the doors of the 75th Games President Snow appears with a wooden box on every screen of Panem, to bring into the memory of all his audience the reason behind such event ─ and the peculiarity of its anniversary rejoiced with a Quarter Quell, silence will yet newly fill the air. But Elowen will be both too exhausted and horrified of quietness by then, to keep quiet.

And instead, she'll scream.

the hunger games

catching fire

⋆*·゚: .⋆ THE CAST

Elowen Alenerant;
District 5 victor, winner of the 72nd Games

'i can't win this, not again. there's no way'.

Finnick Odair;
District 4 victor, winner of the 65th Games

'honey, the odds are never in our favour'.

Wendell Raynott;
District 5 victor, winner of the 67th Games

'to be honest, i still can believe you won
your games. or how you even survived
the very first seconds of it'.

Callista Amapolern;
District 5 victor and tributes' mentor

'you are not going back in there Wen.
not if i can stop it'.

Sawyer Fest
District 7 victor, winner of the 69th Games

'welcome to hell in heaven, am i right?'.

Azura Fern
Stylist and escort of the Games in District 5

'my darling, i wish fate would have never
placed us in this same path again'.

... and also

Erick Myers as Elowen's father!
Orleth Alenerant as Elowen's mother!
Eldridge Beltz as Elowen and Wendell's mentor!

⋆*·゚: .⋆ WARNING AND DISCLAIMER!

as with everything i wish i could own but don't, all rights on The Hunger Games books, movies and characters go to Suzanne Collins! however, and to my joy, i own any other characters which don't appear in the aforementioned books/movies (like my baby Elowen!), as well as any other changes, twists and add-ons which might differ or be completely nonexistent in the main storyline and plot!

also, please be advised this book will contain, address and deal with dark and mature themes such as blood, death, violence, sexual or mature content, and others. please keep that in mind when you decide to give this book a try to not bump into any unwanted surprises!

started: april, 2020

ended: tbd

flawedmoon © 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.9K 38
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐲𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭�...
111K 2.2K 27
where the president's daughter and capitol's favorite daughter decides to mentor the capitol's baker boy, and they find out they aren't so different...
618K 10.9K 77
𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐞 /bro͞ot/ 1. a savagely violent person or animal. "𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑-𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑒" Hunger games - finished - 3/4/22 Cat...
2K 90 12
━━ the war is still raging inside of me the hunger games - mockingjay part two ( peeta mellark x fem!oc ) © iosvers