𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

By Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... More

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲/𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭/𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/22./
/23./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/29./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/40./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/62./
/63./
/64./
/65./
/66./
/67./
/68./
/69./
/70./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/75./
/76./
/77./
/78./
/79./
/80./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/95./
/96./
/97./
/98./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
00 | The Beginning of Mayhem
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

/99./

5.2K 302 254
By Starrmazing

CAMILLE

I stood quietly as I watched Carter help Tiana in the wheel chair and the baby wrapped into clean warm blankets while wheeling her out of the hospital room.

Relief was evident on Carter's face. He couldn't wait to get Tiana out of here because of our Dad.

Our dad. The murder of Ace. My Ace.

Tears brimmed my eyes once again when I remembered the call I received a day ago about Ace.

I was sitting in the waiting room and I had just gotten off my call with Ace when after a few moments did my father called and claimed he killed Ace. The sound of his screams in pain as I heard my father shoot and everything went silent.

My heart ached when he ended the call and I went in search of my brother. I hate myself for not telling him how I really feel and how I will never get the chance. Despite the chances of him maybe not feeling the same towards me.

We were just trying this sex thing and now, I actually regret not taking the time to tell him that I was falling for him despite the time we've had and how much of this was for business, thought even that didn't work out.

"Camille?" A deep husky voice called out, taking me away from my thoughts.

I looked up and I noticed that we were outside already and Tiana was situated along with baby Cariana in her car seat that Carter got the day after Tiana gave birth.

Carter was looking at me with concern in his eyes and I just gave my brother a small smile, trying to make it seem that I was okay but he knew me so well.

He sighed and walked towards me. His hands on my shoulders and he looked down at me with a serious look. "I know you're not okay."

"I'll be okay." I mustered a stern tone.

He scoffs. "How deep was your feelings towards him?"

I went silent and looked off towards the cars in the lot. My eyes burned as I tried to keep my tears forming but it was no use. They came anyway with a sore ache in my throat, while trying to hold back a cry that desperately wanted to escape my lips.

He sighed. "That deep, huh?"

I pulled away from him, his arms falling to his side. "Yes, they are." My voice broke slightly as I kept from sobbing all over again.

Carter stared at me then exhaled a long breath. "Come on." He gestured to the SUV. "We can't stay in one place to long."

I got settled into the car and Tiana gave me a smile on hopes to cheer but my smile was faint in return.

Carter got in the driver seat and drove off in an unfamiliar direction. I sat back and just ride.

FEW HOURS LATER
TIANA

I pushed the lever of the shower to the side, shutting off the water and grabbed the plushy towel that was resting above the curtain rode. I stepped out, wrapping the towel around me and dried off as much as I could before moisturizing my body with cocoa butter. I placed the towel on the sink and dressed myself in sweatpants and one of Carter's big shirts. I did the best I could with my wet hair and finger combed it into a low knot on the right side of my head.

I put my towel up and walked out the bathroom. I saw Carter sitting up on the bed, typing something on his phone, and watching Cariana as she slept. Her small body was propped up with they baby cushion as she sucked on the small pacifier. I smiled and when Carter noticed me standing there he smiles, more like forceful.

I frowned and walked closer to the bed, looking at him with pure concern. "What's the matter?"

"I'm going to the hide out. I know how I can rid of Cartron." He says the name with so much venom. I knew then he was going to do something bizarre.

I sighed and sit on the other side of the bed and glanced down at my baby girl. "Carter," I say, hoping I have his full attention. "I want you to be careful and think rationally about what you are going to do."

"You know what I do, Tiana. Why are you telling me that?" He frowns while staring at me with confusion.

"Because it's not just you and me, Carter." I said softly.

Of course I know who Carter is. I've come a long way from judging him when I first met him. But I want him to understand that now that we have a little girl in the picture, we have to do a lot of things different.

He looks down at Cariana and his eyes soften. He knew I hat I meant in just that short sentence. He exhales a breath and stands to his feet, walking over to the black duffle bag on the other side of the room.He unzipped it and pulled out the gun with extra bullets. I swallowed when he made his way in my direction.

"How long?" It came out in a whisper.

He said nothing but he did place the gun on the nightstand. He leaned forward and placed a kiss upon my temple and a final kiss on my lips. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back, grabbing hold of his face. I pecked his lips a final time and took my hands away from his face.

"Take care of her." Carter murmurs, leaning over to Cariana and placing a kiss on top of her small head.

He looked at me with a knowing look and turned around, walking to the door with the duffle bag on his shoulder. Just as he opened the hotel door, I called out to him. He stopped and looked back to me. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby." Then he was gone.

A single tear escaped my eye and streamed down my face as I accepted what was going to happen.

CARTRON

"Are we ready?" King asked me as he took a seat in the chair across the desk.

"Not until I get a call from him." I replied while looking down at my phone.

A few moments passed before the familiar number called back. I pressed the green icon and placed the phone to my ear.

"Location?"

"Hotel near the airport. Another thing that will give you joy sir, the girl gave birth to a baby girl."

A smile formed on my lips. Perfect. Just perfect.

"Good work, Brian."

"Sir." Then he ended the call.

Slipping my phone in my pocket, I stood from my chair and looked at King with a grin. Everything was just falling into place. Now, I just have to get the baby and be on my way. King can figure out some way to get his daughter but I have no need to worry about my son.

Once I had the baby secured within my status, I was going to kill my son and I was not going to have any regrets about it.

"What?"

"You and my men take care of Carter. I'll take care of the rest."

He frowns. "If this is about my daughter-"

"It's not. I don't know where your daughter is but I do have other plans. Don't worry about it. This will all end soon." I smirked

CARTER

"Is everyone ready? It's getting dark." I looked at Rick with a raised brow.

"Yeah, Boss. But are you sure you want Camille to go?" He questioned, unsure.

I nod. Confronting father was what Camille wanted to do and I promised I wouldn't let her do it alone. Cartron is not only her demon but mine too.

Camille wants her revenge for Ace and I don't blame her. If something ever happened to Cariana or Tiana, there will be no talking.

Camille walked to the other side of the car and got in. She went through the duffel bag and grabbed her guns and bullets before shifting in her seat and staring straight ahead.

"Did you send Amelia and Eva with the others to find good homes?"

"I did. I figured we were going to lie low after all this is over."

He was right. As soon as this bullshît was over, I'm taking my family and moving else where. No, it was not going to be a problem for me. I had many houses all over the fvcking world.

"And Brian's going to the hotel to help Curt watch Tiana."

Rick nods and when I look at the time, I signal my hand to roll out and got in the car.

TIANA

"How are you doing, Queen?" Curt asked me while I settled Cariana more on the bed.

"I'm doing great but worried at the same time." I say sadly.

Curt nods, giving me an understanding look. "Boss knows what he's doing."

I exhaled a long breath. "I know but I worry him. I'm praying that God brings him and everyone else back safe. Cariana needs her father and I don't know what I'll do if anything happens to him."

"Have faith." Was all Curt got to say before a knock was heard at the door.

I looked at him and he motioned for me towards the bathroom. I grabbed Cari and walked placed her in the car seat. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed the gun Carter left for me on the nightstand.

We're being careful because we didn't know who could be at the door. I grabbed the book bag and swung it over my shoulder and grabbed my baby and went into the bathroom, locking it behind me.

It must not be someone to dangerous if they were able to get passed the guards outside and all around the lobby. I heard Curt open the door.

"Brian, what the-"

I unlocked and cracked the door just in time to see Brian holding Curt in a headlock. My eyes went wide in shock at what I saw. Curt elbowed Brian, causing Brian to let him go and taking the time to draw out his gun, aiming at Curt. Curt moved Brian's wrist and sent him a punch.

The tumbled on the ground, Brian eventually falling on his stomach and Curt quickly grabbed Brian's arms and forced him on the ground.

"Queen!" He called putting to me and I didn't hesitate to fully put on the book bag and hold the gun in my right hand and my daughter in the left.

I walked out, still shocked but I was not to the point where I'll risk danger to my baby.

Brian struggles roughly and i Curt quickly spoke. "The keys are on the dresser. Take them and go. Go far away."

I grabbed the keys and looked at Curt. His eyes met my briefly and it showed honor. I nod and rushed out the door.

When I rounded the corner, my feet slowly came to a haunt as I looked at the bodies in the hotel hallway. I swallowed hard and shook my head. I had to keep it together. I thought about the elevator but it was to obvious so I took the stairs.

I wanted to stop and call Carter but I knew I couldn't. I couldn't stop. My first priority was to get my baby and I to safety.

Once I found the stairwell, I pushed the door open and hurried down. I took notice as I got closer to the bottom, I was passing garages and when I found the garage where the car was, I pushed the massive door opened. I glanced down at Cariana and saw that she was still sleep.

I exhaled a breath of relief and took the pad of the key and pressed the lock button twice so it will honk. All I need was to hear twice and maybe see it once. I saw a black Honda CR-V and I hurried to it. When I made it, I unlocked it, I checked the entire car then strapped my baby in. I double checked it then closed the door. I took off the book bag and placed it in the seat next to me and got in, immediately locking the doors. I strapped in and started up the car and checked my mirrors for anyone possibly behind me and then backed out.

Once out, I put the stick in drive and drove off. I was so close to the exit when a black suv skirts in front of me forcing me to stop. Obstacles. That's all they are, Tiana.

A man got out of the back with others and with a sadistic look upon his face. He wore a black suit shirt that looked made of silk. His hair was black and gel down. He looked at me and for the first time, I saw Carter's father right in front of me.

Without hesitation, I pressed my foot on the gas and his men started shooting at me. I swerved the car, hitting them and the SUV at the same time before speeding off.

If he was he then there were more of them. I turned to the tunnel of the exit and sped out, ignoring the cars honking me.

First Brian and now Cartron. They had to be working together. Why else would he act like that.

When I stopped at a red light, I turned around to check Cari and she was doing fine. I sighed and reached in my pocket for my phone. The light turned green and I drove with the other cars while going to favorites and pressing Carter's name. After the first ring he answered.

"Tiana, I can't talk-"

"Brian's a traitor, baby." I rushed out.

"What? What are you talking about?" His tone clipped.

A knock was heard and Curt told me to go to the bathroom with Cariana and he opened. When I peaked out I saw Brian and Curt fighting and Curt told me to take the keys and go. I made it out and got in the car and was stopped by your dad. They were shooting at me and I smashed them against their car with mine and now I'm calling you."

"Breathe, baby. Breathe."

Tears brimmed my eyes but I didn't dare let them fall. I wasn't scared of none of them motherfvckers. I inhaled then exhaled. After a few times for doing that, I felt a bit calmer.

"Is Cariana alright?"

"Missing her daddy." I tried to lift the mood and it worked because he chuckled.

Then he murmured, "Fvck."

I sighed. "I don't know where I'm going, Carter but Cartron is not working by himself. His men could possibly be anywhere."

He sighed. "Amelia and Eva are with some others but...fvck." His tone filled with much frustration. "I don't even want to risk you going over there but I want you to go there. Find Eva and she'll help you get a ticket."

"Ticket?" I frowned in confusion and then it made sense quickly. It was to a boat. It couldn't have been airplane ticket.

"Carter-"

"Eva will take you somewhere safe. I love you and take care of our baby girl, yeah?"

"I will and I love you too."

"I'll call you when everything's finish."

"You better."

_______________________

Thoughts on Camille?

Thoughts on Tiana and Carter?

Thoughts on Cartron?

Thoughts on other events?

Apologize for saying I would update at a certain time but yesterday was not a good day and I didn't have the time to go through and check mistakes nor finish the chapters. But next chapter will be updated before the end of today.

Sorry and thanks for the patience. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 258 16
"Come on Little Rose, we both know you want to" He Taunted me with mischief In his eyes "Well then, better be ready for some Mayhem" ...
165K 7.8K 56
|Book 2| 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 Carter. He's hurt. He feels pain. He's full of so much rage. He puts up a front that fools everyone but the on...
22.5K 1.7K 31
Book 2, Second Generation Only daughter of Zion & Gianna, twin sister of Saul, and Princess of.. a bodyguard? Kayla James-Kingsley didn't expect a ch...
Shelbyville By Paige

General Fiction

9K 466 35
Katie signs a 26-week travel nurse contract at Shelbyville, a psychiatric hospital notorious for housing some of the most dangerous, violent, and hor...