𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

By Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... More

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲/𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭/𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/22./
/23./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/29./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/40./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/62./
/63./
/64./
/65./
/66./
/67./
/68./
/69./
/70./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/75./
/76./
/77./
/78./
/79./
/80./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/95./
/97./
/98./
/99./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
00 | The Beginning of Mayhem
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

/96./

5.4K 310 188
By Starrmazing

^Love is... by Jherimi Harmoni

Three Months Later
TIANA

I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn't help the familiar smile that appeared on my face. I was in nothing but a gray tank and white leggings and my stomach showed bigger now.

I was officially nine months and a few days pregnant.

Everyday I woke and go to the bathroom, I smile at my growing belly. Motherhood was nearing and I couldn't wait to meet my little bean.

A beautiful creation between Carter and I.

My hand caressed over my stomach and my little bean moved, my excitement grew. He or she would be a morning person. I just know it.

"Queen?" Amelia's voice took me away from the moment I had with my baby.

I turned to face her and she was smiling at me. I smiled back and she hands me a envelope.

"That's from boss man. How's the babe?" Amelia asked.

I opened the envelope, pulling out a card. "The babe is doing great. Moving around like always." I glance over the elegant words of Carter's hand writing.

'For my Queen, she deserves a special treat. Awaits in the kitchen.'
-C. M.

"Also, there's a dress settled on the bed. The boss request that you wear it."

I nod and went to see the dress and it was beautiful. And of course my color purple. A bit darker than lavender and a bit lighter than violet. It was flowery and it was for me.

I smiled widely and spoke a few words with Amelia before she dismissed herself for laundry. After slipping on the dress and slipping on my black Jordan's, that was more comfortable for my feet, I walked out of Carter and I's room and walked to the main steps. Carefully, I grabbed the railing and walked down the stairs and in the direction of the kitchen.

"Goodmorning, Tiana." Camille greeted me with a smile just as I entered the kitchen and was greeted with an amazing sight food trays and fruits and whip cream next to the mountain of fruit. My smile only grew.

"Goodmorning, Cam. Where's Carter?" I asked while going over to the sink and washing my hands.

"I do not know but he wanted me to give you this when you came down." She replied.

I turned, drying my hands on a towel to see her holding out a piece of paper. I grabbed it and went to open it when Camille stopped me.

"You have to eat first. Carter's orders."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Always demanding:" I said with a hint of amusement within my voice.

Camille chuckled. She grabbed a strawberry and ate it whole. That's when I noticed the fail of make up covering the dark spot on her upper neck.

I smirked. Carter might not know but I do. Camille was messing around with Ace. She did excellent of keeping it a secret but I've known for a while now. Well, expect the make up. I don't know if it's a sense or just me being pregnant. Anyway, it doesn't matter. It was none of my business and I honestly am not worried about Ace.

I finished my waffles, whip cream and strawberries before opening the note.

'Gardens.'
-C. M.

Hm, what are you up to, Carter? I thought while standing to my feet. I lift my head and smiled at Camille. "What's he up to?"

Camille shrugged. "Something special. That's all I know." She shrugged and I caught the brief mischievous smile and it was gone.

Choosing to ignore it, I responded. "Well, I'll see you later."

I walked out of the kitchen and down the long hallway that lead to the back of the estate. Passing guards nodded and bowed their heads to me, showing their respect and I smiled. Once I reached the back, the men that guarded the door bowed their heads and pushed the doors open. Eva came into sight and I walked out in confusion.

"Hello, Queen." She says happily.

I smile. "Eva. Where's Carter?"

Withdrawing the hand that was behind her, Eva revealed a folded piece of paper similar to Camille's and Carter's elegant handwriting. I grabbed it and read along the lines.

'Eva knows where to take you and don't ask questions, love. This is a surprise.'
-C. M.

I chuckled and lifted my head to face a smiling Eva.

"I'll follow you." I say with calmness and putting all the notes within on hand.

Silently, I followed Eva further into the large garden. We turned down a unfamiliar path and I stopped amazed at the sight.

Beautiful.

For as long as I've been here and in the garden a few times, I've never seen this.

"Queen?" Eva called out, taking me away from my state of shock.

I followed Eva down the rosy grounds and once we turned right, I saw Carter standing in a black tux and looking fine as ever. He walked to me and I couldn't help the smile on my face. This man continues to blow my mind.

"Beautiful." He says, taking hold of my empty hand, pulling me to him and pecking my lips.

I kissed him happily with much passion and love. I pulled away and couldn't help the chuckle that left my lips. "You look charming."

And it was true. Carter rarely wore suits. He wore them if needed and today, he was wearing one for me. For the special surprise.

He smiles appreciating my compliment and nods at Eva, dismissing her and intertwining our fingers together. He lead us over to another part of the garden and we just walked.

"Creative." I say, getting his attention.

"What?" He queried with a raised brow.

I lifted the notes in my hand and he smirks at me. "So, what's the surprise?"

He lifts our intertwined fingers to his mouth and kissed the back of my hand slowly. We then stopped at a long stone white bench and we sat. Carter took his free hand and rubbed along my stomach. He was quiet for a long moment before looking in my eyes and I saw the emotion that made me swallow hard.

Apprehension.

"You know I love you, right." He breathes and my mind begins to work full on.

"Yes. Do you know I love you?" I asked him slowly and he smirks slightly.

"Yes, babe, I know."

I placed the notes down on the bench and grabbed his other hand and squeezing both of them in a firm hold. "What's going on, Carter?"

"Nothing that should have you scared but probably irresolute in what I am going to ask you."

I inhaled them exhaled. "I'm sure that I am able to take it."

He chuckles then sighs. He was hesitant now and I was staring at him in wonder. "I know we have not met under the right circumstances and everything after that happened has not been easy on neither one of us." I stayed quiet and listened. "The more I was around you, the more I wanted protect you even if I didn't show it to well. I was a bad man before but now, I'm lethal. Especially when it comes to you and now that we have a child on the way, my actions and my thoughts will be on the outcome of you two. I would do anything to keep our baby and you alive. Even if it cost me my life."

"W-Why are you talking as if you think you're going to...." I couldn't even speak the words.

"Tiana-"

My hands gripped harder onto his hands. "Carter, I don't want you to speak like that." I say in a shaky breath.

If something ever happened to Carter, I wouldn't know what to do. We have a baby on the way and this baby is going to have a breathing father. A father to hold him or her, kiss, love, teach, and more.

Shaking my head, I look to Carter who stared at me with sad eyes. "Baby, please don't talk like that." I say. "You're going to be okay."

"Tiana-"

"Did Reina tell you that you were going to die?" I pulled my hands from him as tears welled up in my eyes.

Carter has captured Reina three months ago and Ace has no answers that Carter was looking for. Ace gave his truth and there was nothing that could make Reina's choice at coming here make any sense. But Carter kept her alive because he thinks he could benefit. Cartrons lover was under his roof, locked away.

"Did she tell you that? Did Cartron tell you..." my worlds trailed off as my breathing became heavy. Inhaling and exhaling. I knew I was rambling but...ugh. I couldn't think of losing him.

"Shît." I heard Carter say as he reached for me, pulling me into his lap. "Relax, babe. Relax."

"How can I when you think you're going to-"

"Relax." He said more firmly and I breathed, calming myself. "Good." He said.

After a moment, he kissed my cheek and wiped at the tears I didn't know had fell, away.

Turning to face him, I cupped his face and kissed him. He kissed me back and pulled away with closed eyes. Taking my thumbs, I stroke the smooth skin softly. "If anything happens to you, Carter, I'd be lost." I whispered.

His eyes opened and he stared deeply into my eyes. I knew he knew I was serious and I wanted him to know what would be true. Carter is my heart and my first love. He's the first I gave my heart to. The first I shared my body with. The first to give me a child.

He's my first.

He sighs and I pecked his lip again. "Cartron won't have our baby. I swear I'm ready to kill the bastard if he so much as touch our child or you. You are mine just as I am yours. Your not in this alone. Remember that." I say.

He says nothing but I know he heard me by the way he was stroking my stomach. "You got me." He says.

"Always." I said.

****

"So, there was no surprise? You just wanted to talk to me and give the final speech of the unknown future." I say as Carter and I walked back to the estate, hand in hand.

He smiles. "No, I have a surprise." He says, walking us closer to the house.

"Well, what is it?"

He turns and picks something out of the nearest bush and hands it to me upright. A purple and red rose tied together in a white ribbon. I smiled and looked to him.

"Do they represent us? Our colors?" I asked, knowingly.

"You know the answer but look inside the purple rose."

When I did, a shiny piece stuck out. I carefully moved the petals out of the way and grabbed hold of the piece, pulling it out and I nearly dropped the flowers. Taking hold of the ring, Carter eyes were on me.

"C-Carter." Tears instantly clouded my vision as I stared at the unique jewel and looked up at him to see him bend down before me on one knee.

"You are it for me, babe. No one else. You've changed me and make me a better man each passing day I'm with you. You've accepted me despite what I've done to you and I am thankful for it. I love you with everything in me and I ask you, love, will you marr-"

"YES!" I cut him off, excited and tearful at the same damn time.

He chuckles. "So, you will marry me?"

"Yes, Carter Mason. Come here." I demand.

He stood to his feet and I kissed him hard. My love for this man grows every second. My heart thumps for him and him only. I moaned at his touch and kissed him deeper. My tongue slipping into the cave of his mouth. He tasted amazing as always and I couldn't get enough of him.

Groaning, Carter pulled away from my lips and grabbed my left hand, pushing the ring onto my finger, below my promise ring.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled for another kiss. "I love you." I say against his lips.

He smiled, teeth appearing smile. "And I you."

****

"OH MY GOD! I HAVE A SISTER!" Camille yelled causing me to chuckle.

It's been a few hours since Carter proposed for me and Camille instantly found out once she saw the diamond ring on my finger. She was excited.

And here we are now, a few hours after her finding out, she's expressing Carter and I'd engagement to the entire house.

We were currently in the kitchen with Eva and Amelia and Eva was already discussing wedding details.

Camille left to go to the bathroom and just a moment after her leaving the sound of gunshots echoed outside and men screaming and shouting.

"It seems we've got company." Amelia said.

Guards ran past the kitchen yelling and shouting for every single one to get prepare for a fight.

And as if more things couldn't happen bad timing, a sharp pain hit me and I couldn't hold back the groan that left my lips.

The glass slipped from my hands, meeting the floor, the liquid inside and glass shatters everywhere. I clutch my stomach in pain with one hand and clutched the counter with the other.

Amelia and Eva ran over to me immediately and Camille had just entered.

"What's wrong?" Camille asked. The continuing sound of gunshots outside began and a moan came from me as the pain from my stomach continued.

"Oh my god." Eva muttered as she looked down at my legs.

I didn't need to look. I felt the liquid trickling down my legs. Tears instantly streamed down my face as I tried to breathe.

Bad timing and there was no stopping this. The baby was coming.

"Camille! Go get the Boss, now!" Amelia shouted at Camille to lift her from her shocked state.

Camille ran out the kitchen so fast and I felt another sharp pain hit me.

"Eva, grab some clean towels and tell Rick to run water in the jacuzzi tub. Hurry!"

The sound of Eva's feet padding across the floor and another pair of feet. It was another maid. I breathed in and out and that wasn't helping.

God, help me.

_____________________

Thoughts on Tiana and Carter?

Thoughts on Carter proposing to Tiana?

Thoughts on Tiana's water broke?

Thoughts upon the visitor's with the guns?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.3K 54
Rowan Hunter is one of the youngest and most powerful men in the city, born into a life of both terrible darkness and insurmountable wealth yet curse...
332K 9.7K 48
You wake up in a strange place with a strange little girl. You come to realize your a plaything for a building filled with maniacs and killers. Too b...
2.2M 85.2K 80
Completed ✅ *BOOK 1 in the Gang Life series. * "You are mine! Do you understand?" He says. His soft lips are right up against my ear, his hands eit...
2.5K 144 17
Hazel moved to Woodsboro and fit right in with a close-knit group of friends, instantly becoming one of them. What happens when a couple of boys form...