๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ

By Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... More

๐’๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ/๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ/๐„๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐“๐จ
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/22./
/23./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/29./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/40./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/62./
/63./
/64./
/65./
/66./
/67./
/68./
/69./
/70./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/75./
/76./
/77./
/78./
/79./
/80./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/96./
/97./
/98./
/99./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
00 | The Beginning of Mayhem
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

/95./

5.5K 280 132
By Starrmazing

CAMILLE

I blinked my eyes open at the sudden warmth of the sunlight on my closed lids. I took in my surroundings and I was on a bed. I also noticed that I was more in a hotel room or so. I moved to sit up and winced at the soreness coming from my legs and in between my thighs.

I sighed tiredly and grabbed hold of the sheets to cover my body while getting a better view of the room I'm in. I was still in the city of Italy and by the outlooks of the balcony, it was confirmed I was. I walked out on the balcony with slow steps and took in the scene before me.

Italy was beautiful and I took advantage of living in such a beautiful place.

I smiled to myself just at the thought of my first arrival. Thanks to my brother's help. My smile instantly disappeared when I thought of my brother.

Shît! I'm in so much trouble.

"Enjoying the view? I know I am."

My body tensed up at the sound of Ace's voice. It was low and attractive. Heat crawled upon my face and I turned to face him. A mistake I made. My cheeks grew more heated at the sight of him in only a bath towel, showing off his tatted front and the two pink beads of his nipples. His hair was dripping to one side and he was staring at me, a small smile playing on his lips.

My hold on the sheets went thin in my tight hold. When I said nothing, he walked towards me with a look of determination. Oh, help me.

He was in front of me before my next blink. I stood still and tried to relax myself, breathing in and out my nose. His hand lifted and he ran his fingers through my hair which I'm sure was a jungle at this very moment.

"Morning, Angel." He breathed.

His minty breath fanning my face. My cheeks no doubt redden a bit more. Why does he have this affect on me?

I went to speak but the reminder that I have not had the chance to brush my teeth or wash my face occurred to me quick. So, I smiled with my lips and no teeth.

"I have another tooth brush in the bathroom and a clean wash cloth and towel if you want to take a shower." He says.

I nod, keeping my mouth closed. He noticed and chuckles at me. He leans forward and kisses my head. I closed my eyes and my heart thumps. He stayed for a few more seconds and pulled away, his kiss lingering.

He sighs, brushing the back of his hand against my cheeks to his fingers in my hair, taking a strand and tugging at it.

"We can talk some more when you get out." He said.

I nod and walked in the direction of the bathroom. Once there, I dropped the sheet outside the door and walked in, locking it behind me.

TIANA

"You're weak!" My mother shouted as I watched her being carried out to an SUV. I've finally decided what I wanted to do with my mother. I told carter I wanted her out of Italy and somewhere isolated from others. Carter had a place and somewhere in the islands. She would be guarded twenty four seven.

Troy...

I exhaled a breath, turning to face him. He stood against the pillar, watching our mother fighting against the guards with his own standing beside him.

Carter was upstairs in his office, talking to Rick and Brian about preparing for a possible big fight.

I hesitated but I walked over to him. He noticed and he looked my way.

"Queen?" One of Carter's guards acknowledge and I nod in response.

"Can I talk to him? Just for a moment." I said.

The two buff men looked hesitant at each other before letting a restrained Troy go. "Please, make it quick, Queen. Boss wouldn't want this and we'll get in trouble."

I nod and they walked to a good distance. They stayed near and it gave me some ease. I looked to Troy and he stared back at me with guilt.

"I'm sorry." He murmurs, breaking the small quiet between us.

"I just want you to know something." I say before continuing. "I don't hate you."

A glint of relief flashed across his eyes.

"And I don't really blame you. You were a guinea pig and you had no choice. But it did hurt." Tears brim at my eyes but that didn't stop me. "You knew we were close and...and it hurt that you did it. Brother and sister in it together. I wish you told me and we could have figured it out together." My voice low and filled with hurt.

He shifted as if uncomfortable and he looked down, keeping quiet.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered, hurt.

He exhaled a shaky breath and looked back at me and what I saw took me by surprise. His eyes filled with tears. "It wasn't your burden, Tiana. And I didn't want you involved. But even then you were brought into it by Carter."

I stared at him for a moment before exhaling a long breath. "Well, things changed and they still are."

He nods slowly. "Can you forgive me?"

Before I could stop it, a tear slipped from my eye. I wiped it away with a sniff. "Yes. If you tell me that you are done with this business against Carter."

He looked me in my eyes, his jaw shifting and he told me with all the sincerity in his voice. "I'm done with it all."

And with that, I was crying full out. I missed my brother. My real brother. The brother I grew up with and taught me things that could save my life.

Without hesitation, I walked over to him and hugged him, laying the side of my head on his chest. I heard him exhale through his nose and laid his head on the back of mine.

The sibling moment between us only lasted about twenty seconds max when I pulled back. I wiped my face of tears. "I hope, if we meet again, we are good."

He nods, sniffing. "You have my word, little sis. I wish you and Carter the best. As well as my nephew or niece." He smiled.

I smiled in return and as if on cue, the guards returned. "It's time, Queen." One said.

I nod. "Safe travels."

He smiles and they took him, placing him in one of the cars.

And he was gone.

REINA

"Are you sure, ma'am?" The man who drove the car, questioned me as we pulled up to the familiar estate.

"Yes. You can't get further than here anyway." I told him as I handed him the cash and grabbed my jacket before getting out. "Thanks." Was the last word I said before closing the door and heading towards the main gate.

I swallowed hard. I shouldn't be here and I know there will not be a happy visit from me. But I had to come here. I had no choice.

I only got within a few steps before guns were drawn to me, men ready to fire if I made the wrong move without hesitation. "Don't. Move."

Head leader of the guards at the gate, said the words very slow but loud and clear. I did as told and went to drop the jacket to show them my hands were empty but another shout 'Don't fvcking move!' stopped me.

"Who are you?!"

My heart thudding hard in my chest as I tried to keep myself calm. I inhaled them exhaled. "Riena and I'm here to just talk to your boss."

No one spoke but a two guards did move, coming out from the gate and over to me with their guns still raised. One of them stood near when the other one was in front of me, grabbing my jacket and tossing it to the other guard.

"Hands our to your sides." His voice low and husky.

I did what he said and he patted me. From my chest to my breast to my stomach and traveling behind my waist to my hips. He went further down, grasping my bottom and I tried my best to keep quiet. He looks at me for a moment and it was far from lust. I swallowed again and his hands moved to my front. He tapped my thigh, indicating for me to spread them. I spread them wide and he patted from between my legs to my thighs to my calves to my feet.

"Take off your shoes."

I slipped them of and he shook them, seeing if anything would come out. When he finished he dug his fingers within the flats before tossing them back at my feet.

"What's important for you to see the boss? He's busy and he's made strict instructions to not let anyone in or out without his permission."

"I..." I trailed off, biting my lip to think.

How could I get in?

"I suggest you leave now." He spoke up again.

"Please, it's really important. I can't tell you because this information is for him and her. If they don't get this then they will-"

Guns raised higher and I almost cowered.

"Are you threatening our Boss and Queen?"

"No! I swear it! I only have information that can benefit them. I'm not asking for your trust. I'll stay here and wait for him at the gate." I tried, now scared for my life. My choice of words.

Suddenly, car lights approached on the other side of the gate. The men with raised guns never stood down when the car doors opened.

And I saw him. And he didn't look to nice.

"The fvck you doing here? Cartron sent you?! Last I heard you were supposed to be out towards Canada or Alaska. Some shît." Carter snaps with crossed arms.

"I-I have something you'd want to here." I raised my hands, hoping I look the submissive woman I am. "I swear, I'm not here to cause any problems."

He gave a nod to the man in control of the gate and it opened automatically. The men still had their guns on me and I was not stupid to try anything. I would be dead within seconds and I quite valued my life.

He walked until he was a few footsteps from me. Now, one of his hands by his sides, hanging freely and the other on his firearm as he glared down at me.

I inhaled then exhaled before finding my words. "I-I want you to know that I am no longer apart of anything your father has going against. I want to be pardon of everything against you and I'll help you for the price."

He stared at me for a long moment and out of nowhere, he......laughed.

For a good while too.

My palms began to sweat as I stood awkwardly still. I didn't know what to say.

"Pardon?" He took a step closer, drawing his gun from his holster.

I moved to step back and I didn't go nowhere. My back met with a brick in the form of a body.

Maybe I shouldn't have came here.

"You want to be pardon from all the shît you've been doing. Your list goes long, Reina, and you know you helping me take out Cartron is nowhere close to your payment for the shît you've done."

I flinched when the cold steel of the gun made contact with my jaw. Strong hands came from behind and held me. I met Carter's eyes and they were filled with something dark as he glide the gun to my neck.

"You have made a big mistake returning."

And it was a flip at the switch. His darkness hovered over all who witnessed and a devil crossed his face and it was far from a sinfultastingofpleasure look. It was a dangerously murderous look.

His hand raised up and hit the side of my head, knocking me unconscious.

_________________

Thoughts on Ace and Camille?

Thoughts on Tiana and Troy's sibling moment?

Thoughts on Reina?

Thoughts on Carter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 85.2K 80
Completed โœ… *BOOK 1 in the Gang Life series. * "You are mine! Do you understand?" He says. His soft lips are right up against my ear, his hands eit...
486 23 11
(villainร—heroine) (Enemies to lovers) (Huge age gap) (Cat and mouse duet) Damon blackwood(32 years old) the crime boss and the leader of midnight syn...
14.1K 450 6
Y/n Mccall attended Blackmore University in New York, where she had met Tara and her friends leading to her making new friends and distracting hersel...
Shelbyville By Paige

General Fiction

9K 466 35
Katie signs a 26-week travel nurse contract at Shelbyville, a psychiatric hospital notorious for housing some of the most dangerous, violent, and hor...