Mr Rude & Me (Undergoing Edit...

By vintage-wifi

What happens when Ms Innocent, Chelsea-Anne Richards is kicked out of her dorm room and has no place to stay... More

(1): Getting A Place
(2): Notorious Bad Boy
(3): The Rules
(4): A Jerk
(5): Nathan's Surprise
(6): Illegal Drag Racers
(7): Zorro
(8): Kristy's Cafe
(9): Defeated
(10): Calling A Truce
(11): Sick Girl
(12): In Your Feels
(13): Kitten
(14): Happy Birthday
(15): Growing On Me
(16): Daddy Issues
(17): Strong Leverage
(18): Dangerous Man
*(19): Authors Note
(20): Bitter-Sweet
(21): A Roommate Thing
(22): Bomb Dropped
(23): Flirting?
(24): Home [Kind Of]
(25): First Kiss
(26): Lagoon Red
(27): Official Friendship
(28): Riley
(29): Ice Cream Talks
(30): Reminder
(31): I Love You Guys
(32): High Views
(33): The Story Of RJ
(34): Kyle Everything
(35): Gill Resort
(36): Bad News
(37): Damage Control
(38): Truth or Truth
(39): Discoveries
(40): Enjoyable and Peaceful
(41): Almost... Again!
(42): Work
(43): Princess Willow
(44): Verdict
(45): Family Background
(46): New Year, Old Foes
(47): Confession Session
(48): Mine
(49): No Kissing
(50): Frustrated
(51): Whipped
(52): Okay Romeo
(54): Motivation
(55): Cold Water
(56): Broken
(58): She's Up
(59): Parents Of The Year
(60): Hospital Room
(61): The Chambers
(62): Nirvana
(63): Kim To His Kanye
(64): Let's Talk
(65): Lunch
(66): Unsure
(67): My Idiot
(68): Take You For A Spin
(69): Game Changer
(70): Surprise Party
(71): Best Fucking Night Ever
(72): Favorite Girls
(73): Gym & Food
(74): Date Night
(75): I Love You
(76): Please Come
(77): Missing Girl
(78): Escape Plan
(79): Going Down
(80): Tears
(81): Uncle Ky
(82): Like A Movie
(83): Happy
(84): A Hundred Years
Epilogue

(53): Obsessed

105K 2.4K 1K
By vintage-wifi

"Hey, so I bumped into Delilah earlier" I announce to Winnie who is driving us back to the apartment.

I figured I might as well tell her.

She turns to me "You did?"

"Yeah" I nod "She's really sad, and she really regrets what she did"

Winnie shrugs meekly "I mean I'm not thrilled to hear that she's sad, but she was in the wrong and there's nothing I can do about it"

"Definitely" I agree.

"And I really appreciate that you guys chose to keep your distance after everything. It shows that I actually mean something and that you guys have my back" She glances and offers me a small smile "You can be her friend if you want to though"

"No. I think that chapter is closed"

She smiles again "I appreciate that"

"So are you and Nicholas better now? Like are you guys working on the friendship thing again?" I ask.

She frowns at the mention of his name "No actually. We barely speak, Chels, it's bad. I get that we need distance and all but I didn't know it meant that we shouldn't speak at all, you know?"

"I'm sorry, lady. I guess it really affected him and all" I try to comfort.

"Just feels like I lost a best friend"

"I know the feeling" I murmur, thinking about Jake and Noah. Friendship is just really a tricky thing, huh?

She smiles "But at least I have you guys"

"Forever" I grin agreeing.

"You know, Chels, I never thought I'd ever get along with another female like I do with you" She starts, her eyes shining "Like, I'm such a boy that I only used to get along with them. Like honestly, the thought of being real friends with a girl would make me cringe. I thought all they do is gossip about each other and whatnot. But you and Kat showed me otherwise. I'm really grateful for that"

I have a huge grin on my face the whole time I'm listening to her speak "Winnie that's so sweet. We're grateful for you too. We never thought we'd allow another girl in our very tiny circle, but yeah you were the exception to the rule"

"I would hug you if I wasn't driving"

I laugh "We can hug when we get home"

"How's your boyfriend?"

I snort amused at her phrasing "Uhm his name is Kyle and you've known him longer than me, so I don't know why all of a sudden he belongs to me"

"I don't know, I just like saying that" She offers amused "I never thought that boy would be anyone's boyfriend. It makes me happy"

"You're very nice today" I note smiling.

She scoffs "Chelsea, I'm always nice"

"Debatable" I snort and she gives me a fake-offended look "Anyways, Kyle is good. We're good, everything is good"

"I want it to stay like that"

I nod "Me too"

"His father and Zorro haven't bothered you guys again, have they?" She asks hesitantly.

"Not since new years" I confirm.

"Good"

"Have they always been like that?" I ask.

"From what my dad would tell me about Kyle's dad, he didn't sound that bad. Like my dad didn't agree with most of his decisions, but he never went into detail about anything. And the times I got to be around him which was actually pretty often, he was like any normal man. But I guess that was mostly before Riley went missing. After, he started to become a stranger and all, so I didn't know him that well at that point. Like I don't right now"

"Wow" I breathe "And your mom and Kyle's?"

She shrugs "They fell out a long time ago; even before Riley. I don't really know what happened. Like they were civil when everyone was around so it wasn't too bad, I guess"

"Oh" I murmur thoughtfully.

"My mom is mostly close with aunt Lydia, Nick's stepmom" She tells me "She's really amazing. I couldn't have picked a better second mom for Nick"

"Yeah he says that too" I agree.

"I wasn't even born when his mother passed away. Isn't that crazy?"

"So crazy"

"It used to be just him, Lena and their father. I just remember being at his house a lot, just because I felt like they needed the company. Kyle and I would always be there" She suddenly starts to laugh and I look at her curiously "By the way, I'm pretty sure Kyle had a crush on Lena"

I laugh loudly "What?"

"Yeah he did" She laughs too "He would never admit it, cause she was like years older than him but he deadass did"

"I'm so asking him about this" I reply amused.

"Please do and take a video of his reaction" She snorts.

"Of course"

She sighs happily "Our childhood wasn't too shabby, you know? It was always the three of us against the world. Granted they used to bully me a lot but still"

I smile widely "That makes me so happy"

I don't even notice we've reached the apartment until she parks and kills the engine after.

"Thank you for the ride and stories"

She offers me a tight hug and I hug her right back with a grin on my face "Anytime, sister. And if you ever need embarrassing stories about Kyle, I'm right here"

"I'll take you up on that" I laugh.

"Good. Bye" She then starts walking to her first floor room and I sigh before walking up the stairs to mine.

I really love Winnie.

Kyle isn't home yet but I'm not too surprised seeing as I always arrive before him. I just walk to my room before deciding that I'm in need of a nap.

***

"Don't wake her up"

"Why not?"

"Because she's sleeping. She's probably tired from school"

Those are Kyle and Nicks voices but what are they doing in my room? And isn't Kyle so cute? He doesn't want Nicholas to wake me up.

"But I miss her" Nick complains.

I hear Kyle snort "Well she doesn't miss you"

"You're such a rude fuck, you know?"

This is so funny. I should eavesdrop on their conversations more often.

"Sorry that the truth hurts"

"Well you wouldn't even know her if it wasn't for me" Nick remarks, sounding arrogant "So you're welcome, dumbass"

"Shit you're right" Kyle mumbles.

"Yeah I know" He carries on, still arrogant.

"Shut up" I murmur.

"Yay she's up, see?" Nicholas basically cheers but I'm too lazy to open my eyes.

"Why are you guys in my room?" I ask.

"I'm your boyfriend" Kyle replies dryly causing me to laugh.

"Since when?"

"Ooo dude" Nicholas snorts and then I finally decide to open my eyes. They're chilling on my beanbags and I'm not even surprised. They always do that. I rub my eyes vigorously to wipe the sleep off and they just shake their heads at me.

"Hi" I murmur sitting up.

"Hi Chels" Nick grin toothily.

"I hope you're not expecting me to say hi to you when you basically just disowned me" Kyle scowls.

I laugh "Babe, you know I like you"

"Okay ewww" Nicholas remarks.

"Prove it" He challenges.

I just giggle as I get up and go sit on top of his lap on the beanbag as I wrap my arm around his neck. Nick is just scowling at us the whole time. Kyle's lap is really comfortable though; I could get used to this. I kiss his jaw and he smirks kissing mine.

"Can you guys not do this? It's really not funny" Nicholas complains but we just ignore him as we giggle amongst ourselves.

"Can you hear this guy next to us?" He asks as he squeezes my thigh on top of his and I giggle as I shake my head.

"Not at all" I toy with his hair.

"I am so telling the others about this" Nick grumbles but I can see he's fighting a smile. I know he likes us together, he just doesn't want to admit it.

"Speaking of" I glance between the two of them with a stupid smirk and they look at me confused "Winnie told me something"

"What?" Kyle murmurs against me.

I can't help but giggle "Winnie tells me that you used to have a crush on Nick's sister"

The boy at topic bursts out laughing almost immediately and I can't help but join him. Kyle doesn't really react, he just shakes his head at us.

"He did" Nick wheezes.

"Care to speak for yourself" I look at him.

He just sighs "I didn't have a crush on her. I just though she was a really cool girl- woman or whatever"

"She thinks you had a crush on her" Nick says.

"Did she tell you that?" I ask before Kyle can.

He nods "She did. If it makes you feel better, she said you were 'cute'" Nick air quotes while snorting.

"I hate that dumb word" He grumbles.

"Oh so you want compliments from other girls?" I pretend to be jealous as I fake a scowl.

He grins and kisses my cheek "Only you"

"Okay"

"Okay" He winks.

"You two make me sick" Nick shakes his head while watching us grin at each other like a pair of love-struck puppies.

"How are you and Av?" I ask instead.

He gives me a dry look "We're friends, Chels. I don't know how many times I must tell you this"

"You guys just spend a lot of time together"

"So what? You and Kyle used to spend a lot of time together when you didn't like each other"

"I've always liked her so you're contradicting yourself" Kyle snorts and I join him in laughing at Nick.

"Shut up"

"All I'm saying is that she's a good girl and I think you should see things with her" I suggest.

He sighs "I know all that, Chels"

"But?" I frown.

"But Winona fucking Morgan. I can't just use another girl to try and get over her. It won't be fair to Avery and to myself for that matter" He says all too seriously.

It's always weird when he's actually serious.

I nod "You're right, Nicky. That's very thoughtful of you"

"I like her. I actually do, but I just don't think I'm ready yet" He explains.

"Take your time, dude" Kyle mutters.

I kiss his temple softly with a smile, just because I'm happy he's actually taking part in a serious conversation- that involves feelings and whatnot- which he always tries to avoid most of the time. He snuggles me closer to him, his hand on my ass which I don't really mind, also with a cute smile.

God, he's perfect.

"You guys are cute" Nick sighs.

I can't help but laugh "Really? I thought you hated us together"

"Or maybe I just wish I had a girl I could be like you guys with" He admits "You two are the real deal"

"I know" Kyle kisses my collarbone.

Aww.

"I also can't wait for you to find your own person, Nicky" I tell him "Which you will, by the way. No doubt"

He smiles "Even though I relapsed?"

"Even though you relapsed" I agree with a laugh.

"Yeah how many girls have you fucked recently?" Kyle asks him.

He starts to do the math in his head and I roll my eyes because the list is looking hella long "I think 3, actually"

"Who?" I raise a brow.

"1 girl at the resort, 1 at the new years party and 1 from the building last night" He says.

I grimace "Last night? Nick, really?"

"What? She came to my room in the middle of the night, with nothing but a silk nighty" He defends.

"I'm not impressed"

"I know but I tried"

"Fine" I bid.

He suddenly gets up "I'm starving and Kyle owes me some food so I'm gonna go make some. Thanks"

He disappears before we can say anything.

I look to Kyle and grin at him for some reason. I'm so weird.

"What?" He laughs.

I shrug "How was your day?"

"Fine. Went to classes then when it was over we had to go practice for the race" He tells me, while drawing circles on my thigh on top of his.

"Oh that's where you were" I hum.

"I texted you" He snorts.

I smile sheepishly "Yeah I don't really check my messages"

"Cause no one texts you except me"

"No" I roll my eyes.

He always texts me the weirdest things. He sends me memes all the time, but they're funny as hell so I can't complain. I just send him random selfies I take which he replies with fifty million emojis. He's so cute.

"Liar but how was your day?"

I shrug, playing with his soft hair "Just went to class. But Winnie and I had a really good conversation in the car. That was nice"

"What about?" He raises a brow.

"Life"

"Babe" He scowls unimpressed.

I giggle "What?"

"You can't just tell me that you and Winona had a nice conversation but you don't want to tell me what it was about"

"I didn't know you'd ask" I defend.

"Well I'm asking" He deadpans.

I roll my eyes amused "Fine. First we were speaking about Dee"

"Delilah?" He asks confused and I nod "What about her? Why were you guys speaking about her?"

"Well cause she spoke to me today. She said she wanted to be friends again but of course I declined the offer cause that would just be too awkward"

"Oh" He murmurs.

"Then we spoke and her and Nick. And then yeah she was just telling me about when you guys were smaller and whatnot" I tell him.

"That's why she mentioned the Lena thing?"

I snort "Yeah. Your cougar crush"

"Are you jealous?" He smirks.

"Pshh no" I reply amused "I know you're obsessed with me, Chambers"

He laughs loudly "Oh really?"

"Yeah" I nod challengingly.

He just pushes me against him tighter and I giggle happily as he lays soft, playful kisses on my neck and jaw "Lucky for you, you're right"

"Good" I blush.

"Tell me you're obsessed with me too" He says against my neck, his breath sending shivers down my spine.

"No" I giggle.

"Chelsea-Anne" He warns, his hand going higher against my inner-arm and I already know where this is going. He's going to tickle me.

"Don't you dare"

He smirks "So say it"

I just grin widely while looking at him "I think you're so handsome, Chambers, did you know that?"

"Yes" He smirks.

"And I think you're hot as hell" I add.

His smirk widens "Yeah?"

"You make me happy and you make me blush like no one else can. You brighten up my day without even trying"

"Baby" His smirk turns into a soft smile.

"And that's why I'm obsessed with you" I finalize taking his hand into mine and kissing the back of it.

"You're too good for me" He mumbles.

"I think the same thing about you, sir" I wink playfully, smiling at him widely.

"I'm gonna like you for a long time, aren't I?" He asks knowingly, his eyes so soft and sincere that I almost cry.

I nod "Just for as long as I'm gonna like you"

He smile and I lay my head on his shoulder, enjoying his presence and the way he feels against me.

This is heaven. He is heaven.

***

Hey guys. I hope y'all are still being safe and staying at home. It really sucks but yeah it's for our own safety. I literally feel like I'm drowning in here 😩 but all your comments and messages always make everything feel better so thank you guys for that ❤️

Please suggest Netflix series or even other Wattpad books. I'm so bored 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 304K 50
Ryan wasn't expecting to end up with the captain of the hockey team as a roommate, and she certainly didn't expect the initial sexual tension between...
783K 23.3K 44
"There is no way I am rooming with-uh that" I point to the devil sitting in the corner. He looks down on his phone not even paying attention to me...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
2.1K 379 100
Defender's heartbeat second book. Mia Gomez Then I saw him, the most handsome, gorgeous boy I had ever seen in my entire life. I just forgot to breat...