Doom meets Hazbin Hotel

Por Lawd_Tachanka

Part 1: The doomslayer otherwise known as Stan Blazkowicz ends up getting sent to an alternate hell. He ends... Más

Chapter 1: The meeting
Chapter 2: The Appointment
Chapter 3: A Time to Relax
Chapter 4: The rest of them
Chapter 5: The truth
Chapter 6: The second broadcast
Chapter 7: A surprise
Chapter 8: What happened?
Chapter 9: Charlie's first experience with argent demons
Chapter 10: The special occasion part 1 The movie
Chapter 11: The special occasion part 2 karaoke
Chapter 12: Fun times ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) NSFW
Chapter 13: The aftermath of that night
Chapter 14: The first heaven ascent
Chapter 15: The invasion begins
Chapter 16: Stand your ground
Chapter 17: The final battle
Chapter 18: Love is Eternal
Chapter 19: A dinner with the devil
Chapter 20: Business blows up
Chapter 21: Earth invasion
Chapter 22: The return of a thought lost one
Chapter 23: New technology
Chapter 24: YOU!
Chapter 25: Demonic slayer
Chapter 26: Still of sentinel blood
Chapter 27: A return to the hotel
Chapter 28: IMMENSE FUCKING
Chapter 29: Dealing with the fallout
Part 2 Chapter 1: An interesting morning
Chapter 2: Family reunion
Chapter 3: Family bondings
Chapter 4: Valentine's special 1
Chapter 5: Valentine's special 2
Chapter 6: Attack of the hunter and archvile
Chapter 7: Character request
Short joke chapter
Chapter 8: The Commander
Chapter 9: Angel's good friend
Chapter 10: The Tyrant
Chapter 11: Her backstory
Chapter 12: The heirloom is passesd on
Chapter 13: "I AM DEATH INCARNATE!"
Chapter 14: The Demon and Angel warrior
Chapter 15: Corruption
Chapter 16: Hoton's special stuff
Chapter 17: Alastor's disappearance solved
Chapter 18: Duke joins the party
Chapter 19: Alastor and the Marauder vs. Stan and Geltahmiin
Chapter 20: A normal day at the hotel
Chapter 21: A way to the heavens
Chapter 22: Relationship goals
Chapter 23: More allies
Chapter 24: Preparing for war
Chapter 25: Busting down the pearly gates to heaven
Chapter 26: Turned
Chapter 27: The Karma and Radio demon
Chapter 28: Remember
Chapter 29: New happenings
Chapter 30: Time travel part 1
Chapter 31: Time travel part 2
Chapter 32: Girls night
Chapter 33: Sentinel prime: Home of the hell priest, Deag Grav
Chapter 34: My giant robot who can level cities
Chapter 35: Welcome to Taras Nabad
Chapter 36: Showimg mercy
Chapter 38: Eternal Horizons
Chapter 39: Vega meets other AI
Chapter 40: Hayden's new body and Glaz's battle of wits
Chapter 41: Some revelations
Chapter 42: Nekroval Part 1
Chapter 43: Nekroval Part 2
Chapter 44: The Khan Maykr's end
Chapter 45: Freed from the chains

Chapter 37: The mysterious girl

981 10 0
Por Lawd_Tachanka

When they returned Geltahmiin was feeling kinda weird. She couldn't explain it but felt as if she were being followed. They brought the arrow with them back just to be sure. BJ tucked his girls in and kissed them goodnight and fell asleep. He had a dream that was from his childhood.

The year was 1921, a family of five was making a quick stop on his family farm. A mother, father, and three daughters. BJ was playing by the bridge looking for tadpoles with Bessie.

Young BJ: Oh there might be more down this way Bessie! Come on!

He began to run down but Bessie didn't. She was barking at a girl who looked around 14 maybe 15 years old. She had what looks like unkempt red hair with deep wild blue eyes. The girl looks at her family and runs off into the woods just off of the estate.

Younger BJ runs after her with Bessie by his side. The girl stops and pulls a branch back hitting BJ in the stomach winding and knocking him over. Bessie helps him up as they continue to chase her through the woods.

After chasing her for a bit longer, she climbed up a tree to get out of sight hiding in the bushy branches. Bessie tracks her scent pointing up at the branch she was hiding in.

Young BJ: Hey girlie! We won't hurt you! We just wanna talk!

The girl peeks her face through the bushy branches and growls out, "Get lost kid!"

Young BJ: Why did you run off from-

She climbs down a bit and lands on BJ severely winding him. It made it so it would take a bit to get up. The girl then runs off leaving BJ with no broken bones. BJ uses a nearby tree and the help of Bessie to get back up. Bessie runs up ahead getting ahold of the girl giving BJ time to catch up.

The girl turns around ripping the clothing off that Bessie had ahold of then runs off again. BJ yells out, "Please stop! All we just want to do is talk!"

She starts getting more aggressive in slowing him down. Bessie still determined ends up jumping on top of the girl allowing BJ to catch up.

Young BJ: Can we Please talk?

The girl growls loudly and kicks BJ in the groin then pushes Bessie off of her and runs off again. Bessie licks BJ and points in the direction she went in. They watch as she jumps into a deep river and hides in the water. BJ and Bessie follow her as she swims into a small alcove in the water.

Young BJ: Hey, we won't bite. We just want to get to know you. My name's William but my mom calls me Billy.

The girl growls, "Just leave me alone," out loudly. BJ analyzes her facial expression and sees she was trying to get away from someone that wasn't him.

She gets out of the water and dries herself off stalking towards BJ. She looks down at him being a few inches taller saying, "Listen to me kid, I'm going to leave again. If you come after me, I will make sure you won't be able to keep following me, am I clear?"

The girl turns around and starts running picking up a rock on the way. BJ is just left there watching as she runs deeper into the forest. It was getting kinda dark and BJ looks at the bruises from his father and sighs.

He starts walking back home tearing up knowing his father would hurt him more. BJ then realizes he can't see where he was going and didn't know which way was home. He chased the girl through 2 almost 3 miles of woods.

BJ curls up in a ball and starts crying while laying next to Bessie. His cries could be heard throughout the woods attracting predators like rabid wolves.

He hears a branch crack and looks in the direction of it. The girl had returned saying, "Kid shut up! You'll get us killed." She sits down with her back against the bark of the tree and begins making a fire.

Young BJ: Wh-Why'd you *Sniff* come back?

The girl glares at him then says, "Never cry in the woods or in the forest. Never scream either. It attracts predators." She uses a stick to point at the yellow glowing eyes out of range from the fire.

The Girl: If you or your dog leave the light, you're dead.

Bessie growls a bit at the coyotes and wolves making them back off a bit. She lays down in between the two.

Young BJ: Well Thanks. Why were you running away?

The girl growls at him saying, "Non of ya damn business!"

Young BJ: I can tell that you were trying to run away from someone other than me.

He rubs Bessie's back as she licks the girl and wags her tail.

The girl glares at him saying, "When somebady don wanna talk, don push your luck. Especially if they're the ones keepin' ya alive."

BJ nods then rips the back of his shirt revealing the bruises on his body. The girl looks at the bruises for a moment then goes back to the fire.

BJ: Still, thanks for coming back. I'd be dead meat if you weren't here.

The girl sighs then says, "If you love your motha, stick around and look for a the moment to kill your father."

Young BJ: Wha-What are ya talking about?

She looks him in the eyes and says, "Judging by those bruises, he might force you to kill your dog. If you leave, he'll kill your mom. All you simply gotta do is stab him in the throat while he's sleeping."

Young BJ: How do you know these things?

The girl: Only the people who are true monsters hurt their children that badly. You don't plead or reason with monsters, you kill them in their dens.

Young BJ: Thanks for the advice. What can I call ya, it's gonna be a long night. You can call me Billy.

The girl: I don't have a name anymore. I chose to discard mine. You can call me any female name you wish.

She keeps the fire going and pokes the snout of a coyote that was getting too brave with a burning stick making it yelp and scurry into the bushes swiftly. BJ lays his head down on Bessie resting a bit while the girl continues to tend to the fire.

He feels like he's being shaken and wakes up to see the girl there telling him, "I know the way back." She helps him up and begins leading him back home.

Young BJ: I hope you're right about this.

The girl: If you want the best future possible for you and your family, kill your father as soon as possible.

Young BJ: I hope I can do it.

The girl: You chased me through 2 miles of woods and survived a night surrounded by dangerous predators. I think you'll be fine.

She leads him back to the bridge he was playing at then hears her family calling out to her. BJ watches as she bolts back into the woods and his father run over to him.

Rip Blazkowicz: Where did this family's daughter go!?!

Young BJ: I'm not saying anything! I'm not gonna rat out the person who helped me survive!

Right as the slap from his father was administered BJ wakes up from his dream. He looks at his phone seeing it's 8 in the morning. He was sweating and looks at Geltahmiin sleeping then compares her to the girl in his dream and yells out, "YOU WERE THE GIRL ON THE FARM!?!"

Geltahmiin shoots awake and thinks for a moment before saying, "Wait, you were that little shit who wouldn't stop chasing me through the woods?"

BJ: Was I that bitchy as a child?

Geltahmiin: You chased me through 2 miles of woods when I made it clear I didn't want to be followed.

BJ: Well I was a curious kid.

Geltahmiin: You were a little shit.

BJ: Well after you left, I got jacked up really badly. Your family demanded to know where you went. I lied and pointed them in the wrong direction.

Geltahmiin: Guessing because you refused to rat me out?

BJ: Yeah that's why. Your family watched as my father beat me still demanding to know.

Geltahmiin: Sounds like them

She then looks BJ in the eyes with a serious look asking, "Did you take my advice?"

BJ: When I was younger I couldn't find an opportunity to do so. But when my father was beating me, he almost fractured my ribs and suffocated me. It was horrid.

Geltahmiin winces and kisses him saying, "Funny How we ended up together years later."

BJ: Was it destiny?

Geltahmiin: Who fucking knows. I do find it interesting though.

BJ: What is that?

Geltahmiin: The chances of it happening. It's 1 in like a trillion.

BJ: Those are some really low chances.

Geltahmiin nods saying, "Almost impossible. Yet here we are."

BJ: That's quite true.

Geltahmiin: Got babies on the way, fucking engaged, and I'm happier than I've been in a while.

BJ: Yea- Wait What?

Geltahmiin: We saw the rings and accept the proposal. But I do wonder, do you happen to remember my accent changing when we were by the fire?

BJ: In fact I do actually.

Geltahmiin: Tat's cause ahm fooking British too love.

She grins widely snuggling up to him saying, "Let's sleep in this morning, Yeah?"

BJ nods laying his head back down falling asleep with his demon fiancés in his arms.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

289K 4.1K 14
THIS STORY IS OUTDATED!!! A NEW STORY ABOUT CHARLIE MORNINGSTAR IS IN THE WORKS!!! VIEW MY CHARLIE MORNINGSTAR UPDATE CHAPTER IN MY HAZBIN HOTEL GIRL...
5.8K 112 9
Upon falling into hell, you were gifted the misfortune of catching the eye of the Overlord of Vices, Addiction, and Porn. How in hell did you manage...
11.2K 481 13
In the depths of Hell, an angel, forsaken and desperate for redemption, fell from the heavens, wreaking havoc upon the damned. Wielding the crown of...
4K 42 9
Azol lived during a great war as a powerful Knight .Somewhere along the way he was captured and executed. Soon after he was executed, he woke up in h...