you are the apple of my eye |...

By elevstrange

Dahyun an underrated vlogger, where she meets Mina randomly while she takes video, there's a little twist, Mi... More

note
one
three
four
five
six
last

two

1.6K 98 104
By elevstrange

Myoui Mina, a hopeless girl who lost her eyesight at the same time she lost her dreams.

Mina together with her cousin Momo, they manages a flower shop.

The doctor said Mina's only suffering a temporary blindness but its been a month

Mina is a different person when she’s home, she’s cold and unapproachable but when it comes to strangers she’s a different person. Well, being fake nice to a stranger is just easy.

“oh Mina you’re back! I cooked you some-“

“Thank you but I want to rest” Mina said then she slowly feel her way upstairs to her bed. “much better if I’ll rest forever” Mina said then she proceeded upstairs. Momo is worried but at the same time she’s used to Mina’s coldness.

Mina slept for like 17 hours and Momo was really worried because she taught Mina won’t wake up-

“Yes, I was a bit upset I woke up today.” Mina says as she took a sip of her coffee made by Momo. “did you put something in here? Hopefully yes”

“Mina… when will you ever stop being so emo?”

“Like maybe never-“

“MINA! MINA! MINA! TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!!” their friend Nayeon rushed inside their house while holding a phone.

Mina just stayed silent, Momo elbowed Nayeon.

“oh I-m sorry!- well uhmm Momo take a look at this!” Nayeon said then she showed her phone to Momo.

”ugh is that Kim the-best-vlogger Dahyun? damn it I know her!” Momo laughs, Mina felt something when she heard the name. “you watch her vlogs??”

“yes I watch her vlogs but bitch LOOK AT HER LATEST VLOG THAT WAS POSTED LAST NIGHT!!” Nayeon flaps. “she has a nice title this time though ‘I met a girl and guess what? I’m inlove’ cute”

When Momo saw the thumbnail she screamed like a bitch and starts to jump like she’s skipping rope, Mina wished she know what’s happening.

“OMG MINA YOU WERE THE GIRL SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!” Momo said while talking a hold of Mina’s shoulders.

“what? Really??” Mina sounded interested.

“damn that’s a whole lot of views! like 5 milion views?? That’s her most viewed video so far…” Nayeon commented. “plus the video’s all over the internet and its cute because they really ship you two! Hehe~” Nayeon teased Mina. Mina just stayed still but why does it feel like she wants to scream, scream in a way of romantic excitement.

“can you please increase the volume?” Mina requested, Momo adjusted the volume.

“can you please look at the camera and say hi?” Mina finally heard Dahyun’s voice. “uhmmm the camera’s over here-“

“I’m sorry I-I can’t see” Mina heard her own voice.

“this part is so funny” Nayeon commented.

While they were watching the whole video, except for Mina because she’s still listening of course, Mina didn’t notice that she has this biggest grin on her face.

“Mina why are you smiling like an idiot?” Nayeon asked.

“what??” Mina touches her mouth and then she realized that she is really grinning. “I-I don’t-“

This is the first time in months Momo saw Mina smiled.

“Mina its okay to have a crush…” Momo pats Mina’s shoulder. “I think what happened yesterday was a love at first sight…”

“Love at first SIGHT?” Mina repeated what Momo said while emphasizing the word “sight”.

“whatever. Can’t see or not, its love at first sight!” Momo said. Mina and Nayeon just face palmed because of Momo’s logic. “and besides she said at the end of the vid she had a crush on yo-“

Momo stopped when they all heard a knock, Momo opened the door.

“uhmm there’s no people at the flower shop so I’m sorry if I knocked here instead-“

“KIM DAHYUN!!!!” Momo shouted welcoming Dahyun with a hug. “my future cousin in law!”

“Momo!…” Dahyun was surprise when she saw Momo. Momo and Dahyun are friends before. Momo let go of the hug then she saw a person behind Momo which really surprises her. “Mina??”

Mina looks at the direction that someone call her name. “hmmm?”

“Mina i… didn’t expect to see you here!”

“Dahyun???” Mina recognized the voice “I thought you followed me yester-“

“Mina!!!” Dahyun ran into Mina and hugged her. Mina widen her eyes. Dahyun realizes that its weird so she let go of the hug. ”oh sorry I was just carried away…”

“Its okay my future cousin in law” Momo said beside Dahyun. Mina stayed silent because she feels awkward, she’s not usually like this around strangers but Dahyun is not a stranger to her.

After that day, Dahyun never misses a day to come at Mina’s house for like almost a month now. Making lame excuses that she just needed a beautiful view for her photography when the truth is Mina was the only thing she wants to capture with passion. Dahyun pays Momo food just to shut up about that.

…………………….

“hi Minaa!! I’m here!” Dahyun just casually walked inside their house and she just sat on their the couch. “I just came here to buy some uhmmm flowers...”

“okay thanks” Mina simply said.

………………………..

Mina looks good in her red sweater, Dahyun can’t stop staring at her so she decided to simply took a shot, but the shutter was loud. Momo kicked Dahyun’s knee.

“fuck-“

“was that a camera? Is someone in here??” Mina asked.

“uhmm yeah its me Momo duh”

“since when you did had a camera?”

“Dahyun left it here yesterday”

“oh”

Dahyun just quietly tiptoed herself out of the house.

………………

“hello Mina!”

Mina looked at the side that she heard her name being called. “Dahyun?” Mina has a good sense of person (lol).

“yeah just picking up the flower that I ordered earlier” Dahyun said. Mina wonders what will Dahyun do with these flowers because almost everyday she bought flowers “Thanks bye”

Mina lowkey wishes that the flowers we’re for her

………………

Mina feels weird, she should be annoyed by Dahyun because she always comes to their house, talk to her with random stuffs like they were a couple of besties. She actually hates herself because she can’t hate Dahyun the way she hated the people around her. I guess to Mina… Dahyun was something else, its something else that she can’t see but her heart can.

Dahyun felt love at first sight to Mina, while Mina felt love at first sense to Dahyun. (doesnt really it makes sense)

......

"hey Mina!"

"shit i thought you're gone already??"

"soon i guess.."

"what are you-"

Dahyun put an apple on Mina's mouth.

"what the fuck is this!"

"Its an apple Mina, an apple a day keeps the doctor awaaayyyy~" it seems like dahyun said that while walking away from Mina, her voice decreases.

"woah it tastes good tho"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 13.5K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1.2K 62 6
Mina, Sana, and Chaeyoung, a delightful married throuple, first crossed paths during a chaotic flower shop incident. Their love bloomed amidst laught...
536K 8.3K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
19.2K 1.1K 23
"Later, I finally know how to love. Unfortunately, you were long gone and disappeared into the sea of people" A young love leads to a lifetime of ent...