Normally Dangerous (jk x read...

By taekoo_kii

{COMPLETED} "Treat me better as I'm too innocent" you wink at the word innocent.... "domination has no compet... More

introduction
1: 1st day
2: Spark
3: Sandwiches
4: Innocent
5: Ice Creams
6: Normal
7: Group study
8: Slipped
9: Help
10: Hang
11: City Lights
12: Don't Touch
13: Different
14: Pancakes
15: Red
16: Promises
17: Hide and seek
18: Connected
19: know me
20: Fake Love
21: I am....
22: We own everything...!
23: Same but Different
24: Leave and Return
25: Good at It
26: Frienemy?
27: tomorrow is...
28: Memories
29: Nation Builders
30: disappointments
31: Caught in a Lie
32: Wake up.....or not?
35: Will you
34: Spicy
35: In your area
36: found
37: T for Trust
38: truth untold
39: blood sweat and tears

Epilogue

505 20 17
By taekoo_kii

 last conclusion part...... cause why not

You bite your lip as the clock strike 12. It was raining cats and dogs outside. Jisso yawned beside you "how long will they take today?" she asked.

"I don't know, there is a storm outside and they're still not home" you replied, your voice filled with worry.

"don't worry Y/N, it's not like it's the first time they are this late, it takes time to pack up when any party is organized, they'll be here anytime" Lisa replied softly and patted your head.

"Y/N, Jimin is not picking the call" Jisso informed in a soft voice and then gulped.

That news gave a strong pang to your chest and you felt like a knot forming in your throat.

There was a sudden loud cry of thunder and the lightning brightened the semi-dark room twice in a second.

The next second you picked your phone and dialed Jungkook

Ring................

And ring...............

Your heart banged your ribs, the ring banged your eardrums and your mouth let out words "pick up, pick up please—"

Ding dong

You shot your head towards the door. You slowly got up moving towards the gate. Lisa and Jisso silently watched you moving towards it.

You gulped and decided to first peep through the door hole. You sighed in relief as you saw Jungkook there. He entered when you opened the door.

"hey baby"

"hey love"

You both smiled at each other. He embraced you tightly and rocked side to side.

"you took so long" you complained about a pouty face.

"I'm sorry, I made you wait" and he pecked your pouty cute lips.

"where are others?" Lisa asked, her eyes locked to the closed-door from which only Jungkook entered.

"They're not home yet?" Lisa shook her head in denial. "I left to the mechanic shop to see the car and I thought they must have arrived--"

A knock at the door interrupted his sentence. "Let me check," he took steps to the door and you silently watched him.

He peeped from the door hole accepting to see someone, but he just saw ....................nothing!

Black

Only darkness

He parted away from the door, eyebrows frowned. He again leaned to see something from the door hole, but again, he saw only black.

He opened the door softly to see through the cavity and what he saw was Bangtan. Jin and Yoongi folding the damp umbrella, Namjoon, Taehyung, and hoseok talking and Jimin was standing on one leg to lose the shoelace of the other leg with one hand and the other hand was on the door to support which was covering the door hole. (*_*)

Jungkook opened the door widely, making Jimin stumble. Everybody entered, welcoming themselves by cheering and giving side hugs to girls.

You were walking to Jungkook, but in the corner of your eyes, you saw Jimin and Jisso going all lovey-dovey.

Cough cough

They turned to you who was standing in front of them as you let out a couple of coughs.

"How can you both get too lost in each other that you don't notice I'm standing and watching you people." you shrugged a smirk dancing on your lips. They didn't reply and you saw Jungkook bursting into laughter which he failed to control.

Jimin frowned ..... That's familiar he thought

But then it clicked him, the word he used to say to you and Jungkook ".....Y/N" he didn't know what to say and you continued laughing, moving towards Jungkook leaving Jisso dumbfounded.

You walked to kook, wrapping your arms around his neck and his hands around your waist. Just parallel to you, you saw Taehyung and Lisa in the same position, your eyes on Lisa and you didn't notice Taehyung was staring Jungkook the same way.

You parted, moving towards Lisa and Taehyung did the same with Jungkook. But you and Tae barely notice each other.

You to Lisa and Taehyung to Jungkook said

"Lii/kook, I told you before, I accept you both, but be little aware, he is my brother/sister. I may sound overprotective but just understand and otherwise, you share a common bedroom ......... and yes no PDAs!!"

You and the said the last sentence loud together. Your eyes widen in realization, tilting your head towards each other you let out a burst of nervous laughter.

"Fvck off already" you whispered to Lisa and he did the same to Jungkook

You all were separated to your respective rooms to sleep in the already morning.

~.~.~.~

Morning!

Was, as usual, you all went to the beachside to the land plot you owned where you started a beachside beautiful restaurant.

Jungkook was laying on the sad, supported by his elbows, under a beach umbrella in shorts and topless! {A/N chocked on saliva just but imaging}

It's been almost a year when you left Korea. Your mother decided to stay there and look over the black nation. The gang was turning to a normal company with your mom's guides and Kai was helping her.

Jungkook eyes went on you who just came out of the water, flipping your hair back, and splashing water from your locks, walking towards him in a two-piece bikini. You ran your hands through your wet lock; hip-swaying from side to side, the sun was helping your skin to shine as you walked to him in slow motion.

At least it was slow-motion to him, as he was mesmerized. Where you, your condition was the same. The hidden fan girl of Jungkook in you wanted to pop out, but you were having a hard time controlling it. You managed to reach him without doing anything crazy.

He properly sat back and smiled, you smiled back, tying a cloth around your waist.

He stood up; interweaving your hand with his he walked towards the beachside café.

Climbing the stairs you made it to the counter just to receive a try from hoseok containing a pair of mojitos and he whispered "table 18 please" with flashing his bright smile to which you can't say no.

You served the order to table 18 where two girls were sitting and then you walked back to Jungkook.

He looked really good in shorts and an open white shirt which he just hung over his shoulder. He was leaning on the counter with one elbow supporting his posture; he was talking to Taehyung who was over the counter.

As a cool breeze came to Jungkook to hug him and move away making his hair dance a little and making his shirt flow back, revealing his abs, the perfect one of the perfect man, you just wanted to hug him. He slowly ran his tongue over his lips and then bit them, now making you to wanting to kiss him too

In your thoughts, you didn't realize when you reached him. You snapped out when he pushed a strand of your hair behind your ear. He questioned you what happened by eyebrows. You didn't have an answer to it so you said "I.... I just....just love you so much" you chuckled and smiled, making him smile more widely "I love you too my queen"

He leaned forward to remove the gap between the lips....... But they never met.

"Guys!" Namjoon tapped jungkook's shoulder, disturbing your moment.

He pointed to some guys at the entrance who were having hockey sticks and baseball bats in their hands. Jin sighed and spoke in an announcing voice to the public who were having fun in the café.

"I regret to announce that we have an emergency shutdown of the café for half an hour. Please join us after 30 minutes. Please take your leave now... I'm really sorry"

The crowd started getting up obediently, murmuring curses to the boys at the entrance who disturbed them.

This was the second time in a week that the local drug dealer who sells a real waste, sent his goons to you all. Last time it was only you, Lisa and Jisso in the café when they came and returned in a not to good condition but this time they have to face Bangtan and the girls too.

The cafe went empty with only tables and chairs. "You really think we'll leave you in 30 minutes? You rejected the boss's offer to add and sell his stuff in your eating area. You have to pay for it" one of the spoke.

"30 minutes are not enough ....... For you to even give us a scratch but they are more than enough for us to make you run your ass off for your life" Yoongi said in total swing and moved to them.

"They can handle it; may we continue what we started?" Jungkook whispered in your ear giving cool shivers to you and making you smirk at him.

You wrapped your arm around his neck and the other cupped his face, where his one hand behind your neck and one around your waist.

You heard Lisa, who was enjoying the scene of the small fight which started between them, she said "as we turned little decent, the world turned into a bunch of crooks" she chuckled.

Bangtan was not fighting with them but having fun, they were pushing the boys, slapping and laughing over them as they've turned into a group of high school kids who love to bully weaklings.

There you and Jungkook were having your moment. One of the goons dashed a bat to you both but Jungkook held it in mid-air and you lift your leg to kick him on the crotch, but you both didn't leave each other's lips. Still kissing passionately.

The guy was dragged by Bangtan and they played with him.

Things really went perfectly. The one who tried to trouble you or your family regretted the decision to even put a finger over your area.

Because you and Bangtan were just

Normally dangerous

And that's how another part of your life began

The end       

and now I'm a taekooker... :) bye love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.3K 20
What happens when your past and present collides. The reality that you have been running from, catches up with you. That is what is happening with Ji...
1.1M 47.3K 78
Him: If you were not his daughter you would not end up here y/n: what are you saying.. let me go Him: you wish Y/n: aahh stop please it hurts Him:...
5.1K 212 21
[𝐒𝟏- 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃; 𝐒𝟐 - 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆] You are sent to boarding school for something which you didn't do. You were broken when you got to...
875K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...