ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍꜱ • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ 【✓】

Por Dippy08

A story in which a highschool teenager Jungkook falls in love with a church boy, Taehyung, during Cherry blos... Mais

。♡Prologue♡。
。♡01♡。 Solicit
。♡02♡。 Smitten
。♡03♡。 Relish
。♡04♡。 Nature
。♡05♡。 Compassion
。♡07♡。 Heartening
。♡08♡。 Merry
。♡09♡。 Confession
。♡10♡。 Bewildered
。♡11♡。 Adrift
。♡12♡。 Absence
。♡13♡。 Nostalgia
。♡14♡。 Yearning
。♡15♡。 Departure
。♡16♡。 Abstract
。♡17♡。 Tranquil
。♡18♡。 Evoke
。♡19♡。 Unpredicted
。♡20♡。 Recapture
。♡21♡。 Comforted
。♡22♡。 Rejoice
。♡23♡。 Rendezvous
。♡24♡。 Bliss
。♡25♡。 Fear
。♡26♡。 Agony
。♡27♡。 Deja Vu
。♡28♡。 Reckoning
。♡29♡。 Solicit 2.0
。♡30♡。 Granted
。♡31♡。 Vows (Epilogue pt.1)
。♡32♡。 Endless (Epilogue pt.2)
。♡33♡。

。♡06♡。 Dismay

3.4K 318 77
Por Dippy08

Jungkook's perspective

Summer has now disappeared between clouds which began pouring rain everywhere and the rainy season was all around the corner.

From wet clothes to sneezy nose, I never liked rainy days but Taehyung was different in this case. He loved all the seasons equally, unknown to the fact he made cherry blossoms my most favourite one.

He is the purest soul to ever exist, holding nothing but pure contentment and true love in his eyes which could also hold fear, I never knew before that day.

Jimin and I were about to walk to our homes but the raindrops pouring all around changed our minds. Though he carried an umbrella but I forgot mine.

"Hey let's go and meet Taehyung. Wondering what he'd be doing?" Jimin asked me and I nodded in agreement.

Jimin and Taehyung now became friends and I still remember how their first meeting was.

•~•~•~•

Just the day I met Taehyung in his cottage, I took Jimin to the church the next day who was very excited to meet the person he had been hearing a lot about.

"Taehyung" I called out his name and Taehyung stood up and turned around to face me as he saw me and Jimin standing there together.

"Oh hello Jungkook." He greeted and walked to us and smiled widely after watching Jimin who was just looking down shyly.

"Hi Jimin, nice to meet you. Wow you're so cute." He complimented and almost melted Jimin who smiled widely.

Taehyung had also heard a lot of him and maybe he was more enthusiastic than Jimin about the meeting.

"Aigoo so are you. You are more beautiful than Jungkook told me about. I mean you are really beautiful as he always said how pretty and cute you are." Jimin is just Jimin, he would be shy for a while but if you initiate a conversation with him, he will pop his bubble of shyness and will jump out of it and show his talkative side.

I poked him with my elbow and he finally shut his mouth. I palmed my face with embarrassment and he uttered a sorry to my ear.

Taehyung still smiled at him and then looked at me with the same endearing smile.

"You two are so cute." He whispered as he watched us with his blue orbs fixed in his pretty doe eyes.

"Oh is that your cat? Wow, can I hold it?" Jimin asked and his needy hands were stretching to hold the cat who was peacefully sleeping on the boundary wall of the church.

Jimin carried the cat and stroked her belly. The cat purred and raised herself to lick Jimin's face.

"Aww I think Miss. Daisy found a new friend." Taehyung exclaimed as he watched the two with his joint hands, showing the way how he admired them and I just peered at him with a smile fixed on my face which can never disappear as long as he's near.

"So your name is Miss. Daisy. Hi Miss. Daisy, so good to see you. I am Jimin." He introduced himself to the cat who only meowed in response.

Jimin had found few amazing friends now and Miss. Daisy was on top of his priority list. She would automatically jump into his arms and both would talk to each other in their own language of love.

•~•~•~•

Just when Miss. Daisy saw us approaching the church. She ran towards us and stopped as she saw Jimin standing in front of her. She snuggled into his feets and he carried her in his arms before she could get wet.

I was holding his umbrella and I moved it from my front to see if Taehyung was there who wasn't seen around, probably because it was raining.

"Hey Miss. Daisy, is Tae inside?" I asked and she just meowed.

I walked on the path leading to the entrance of the church to find Taehyung who had his hands joined and eyes closed. He was currently praying.

The church was dark but the only source of light was candles blowing on every stand and also him lightening up everything with his presence.

I could only see his back from afar but Jimin walked in, still holding the cat in his hands and stood behind Taehyung and let go of the cat to join his hands.

Watching his actions, I walked closer and stood on either side of Taehyung while Jimin was on the other.

Taehyung was engaged in his prayers and I joined my hands but it seemed so tough to close my eyes because he looked extremely gorgeous.

His long eyelashes were resting on his freckled cheeks. His long tender fingers of both the hands were intertwined and his plum lips were whispering words.

I was just so mesmerized by him that I didn't realise I was staring at him. Jimin peeked through one open eye and signalled me to shut my eyes and I did as he signed. I felt so embarrassed later.

Even if I open my eyes or close them, Taehyung would be there forming pictures on my retina. His radiating smile and alluring expressions were all treasured in my set of memories.

A loud thunder clap distracted us and a whimper released Taehyung's lips and my first extinct was to ask if he was fine.

"Tae, are you alright?" I put my hand on his back, slightly rubbing it but it freaked him out more because he was unaware of the fact that I was there.

He shook slightly and turned to face me. His widened doe eyes softened a little later when he saw me and Jimin around.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out. Are you alright?" I asked and he nodded as he patted his heart slowly after taking deep breaths.

"Ah it's okay guys, I am fine. By the way when did you two arrive?" He asked and hid his fear behind his radiating smile.

"We wanted to meet you and then came here. Since we couldn't find you outside so we stepped in and joined our hands too, watching you praying." Jimin said and held the cat in his hands again.

"Aww really? I am glad you came." He replied and stroked the ball of fluff in Jimin's hands.

I was reading his expressions and gestures all this time, trying to conclude the reason why he held that fear in his eyes and my query was solved when another thunderstorm was heard which jolted him and I approached to him, holding his hands in mine and Jimin walked closer now, checking if he was okay.

I made him sit on one of the chairs in the first row and knelt down in front of him. His body was whimpering as the thunder clouds roared and he hid his face behind his hands.

"Tae are you alright?" I asked and now his cat crawled on his lap, purring and making 'meow' sounds as if she was attempting to ask him something.

He just held her and stroked her before sitting straight. My eyes were wandering on his face, trying to read a clue to know what was wrong and the thunderstorm was freaking him out which didn't go unnoticed by both me and Jimin.

"Is it because of the thunderstorm?" Jimin asked and he just nodded timidly.

"It's alright. It's just a thunderstorm. Don't worry." I whispered and he attempted to smile again.

"We are here, don't worry." Jimin whispered and both smiled at each other.

"Thank you guys, it's just raining, I know I should not be afraid but I just can't help it." He said, sounding apologetic.

"It's okay, we all have some fears." I whispered and caressed his hand and he put his freed hand on mine.

"Yes but we need to overcome them but I just can't help this one. That's why I am always here with God." He whispered and brushed his fragile thumb pads on my hand.

We all have weaknesses and he was no exception. My heart broke after watching his such side. The person who always held nothing but positivity and happiness in his eyes held fear, the one who would radiate love and energy with his smile had to fake one.

This was the day when I promised myself to never let him be alone during a thunderstorm because I wanted him to be safe and secure.

•°•°•★★★•°•°•

Hope you guys are enjoying. Everything will be answered slowly, the book has just started and yet everything is in flashback.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

29.7K 1.4K 56
Taehyung ignored Jungkook's shirtless posture, the way his muscles were bending to the moves of his hands, the way the sweat was dripping off his mes...
122K 8.6K 16
❝Christmas without you would just not be Christmas at all.❞ Jungkook and Taehyung had been together for years, crazy in love as it is meant to be but...
1.9K 239 19
A magical collection of drabbles, inspired by Taehyung's latest photographs. Dr. Jeon wants to leave the stress from work behind and goes on a hike...
741K 33K 37
| In which Jeongguk asked Taehyung who is secretly in love with him for three years now for help on how to win his crush's heart. "I'm hurt by the fa...