๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

By BAABYPRADA

๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ... More

๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐ž ๐Ž๐Š
๐“๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐›๐ข
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐’๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐๐š๐ฅ ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ 
๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐…๐š๐œ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž
๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž๐ญ
๐‘๐ข๐›๐›๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ค๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฒ
๐ƒ๐จ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ
๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž
๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ข๐ง
๐‹๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐•๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ฉ
๐’๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
๐—๐Ž
๐‡๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž & ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐”๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐ƒ๐จ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Œ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐Œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ

๐๐ž๐ ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž

18.9K 1K 480
By BAABYPRADA

𝟐.
『 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⌊𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞⌉
"𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬. 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧. 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠"
- 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐞

༄༄༄༄

"Ma, just listen again." I asked her making her shake her head moving the headphones away from her.

"No Saoir, there is nothing wrong with that song." She told me as she chopped some peppers up for her food.

I eyed her before I sighed and set the headphones down nothing saying anything, she glanced at me and shook her head, "Don't catch an attitude with me." She spoke making me roll my eyes slightly.

"I'm not gettin' a attitude, it's just annoying everybody saying nothing is wrong with it. But when I listen to it it's missing something and I don't know what it's missing. I ain't been able to make a song in like 2 weeks." I told her as she shrugged, "Clear your mind."

"How?"

"Go to the beach or something, rewrite the song, record it again. Change the beat, change something and see if it makes a difference." She told me as I thought about what she said before I sighed.

"How many times have you listened to it?" She eyed me as I shrugged, "A lot." I mumbled not lookking at her as she looked at me.

"Don't lie to me Jade, how many times you listened to it?"

"Like three times outside of the studio. But listening to it over and over not going to do nothing but make me more annoyed." I told her as she shook her head.

"Saoir you make beautiful music, your voice is so soothing. I can't belive you have this thing about listening to your own songs. All of your songs are made with so much passion and love." She shook her head putting the peppers into a pan with some other stuff.

I shrugged not saying anything, it was always the same thing with her and Aya when it comes to my music.

I opened up Instagram and the first thing I seen was another Shade Room post about Faze.

He was posted a lot, and I never noticed 'till that day I met him. The Shade Room always has negative stuff to say about everybody so I thought too much about their posts.

I didn't bother reading the post as I got a text from Will.

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥🎧
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟖:𝟒𝟖 𝐏𝐌

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥🎧 I got a session tonight, I was just gone make beats and have some niggas come through but I can help you work on this song tonight.

Thank you sooo much Will, what time?

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥🎧 9

I thumbs uped his message before locking my phone and standing up, "I gotta go Ma, Imma come back whenever I leave the studio and get a plate." I told her as she nodded her head.

"I'll leave it in the microwave, also your brother will be here in the morning. You going to get him or me?" She asked me making me think, "What time?"

"9." "I'll get him." I told her making her nod before I gave her a hug and grabbed my keys leaving.

--

"Who is that?" I asked Will as somebodies song played through his phone.

He glanced up at me, "Faze." He told me making me nod my head.

I thought about something before I pulled my phone out and went to his contact texting him.

𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐞
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏:𝟑𝟐 𝐀𝐌

Faze, this Saoir are you busy?
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

"I want him on the track." I told Will as he looked up at me, "Faze?"

I nodded my head, "I think he would sound good on it, I can do it over or something. But I think this is something new that I need." I explained as he nodded his head looking at the song that was pulled up on the computer.

"I can see it, Faze got a sound that can go with so much shit. I think it'll work." He said as my phone vibrated making me pick it up seeing he had texted me back.

𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐞
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏:𝟑𝟔 𝐀𝐌

𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐞 Nah wassup?

I got this song I want you on.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝟏:𝟑𝟔 𝐀𝐌

𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐞 Omw

Thank you
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝟏:𝟑𝟕 𝐀𝐌

I locked my phone nodding my head, "He's on his way." I said making Will look at me confused.

"How you get ahold of him?"

"A couple weeks ago when I was leaving I ran into him, and we exchanged numbers to do music sometime together." I shrugged as he did whatever on the computer before he pulled up the instrumental to the song.

I listened to it singing the lyrics under my breathe before I looked at my phone that was ringing, "Turn it down real quick." I told Will making him turn it down.

I answered the phone seeing my little sister face pop up, "Girl what you doing up?" I asked her as she scratched her head.

"None, what you doin'?"

"I'm inna studio waiting for this person to come." I told her as I spun around in the chair.

"What person?"

"Faze, the rapper." I answered as she looked at me, "Faze? Some you needa tell me?" SHe asked making me laugh.

"No, he coming to do a song with me. I don't even know him like that." I waved her off as she nodded her head.

"He cute so I wouldn't disapprove of him." She said making me chuckle, "You too much, where Bam at?"

"Right here sleep, he never wanna sleep in his own room. Ion know what he gone do in a couple weeks when I come out there." She shook her head as I smiled seeing my little brother laying next to her.

"I wish ya'll lived out here." I frowned as she sighed, "Sometimes I wish I did too, but then when I get ready to ask Mama I change my mind. I like my life down here and I don't wanna start over." She explained making me nod understanding.

"I undestand, you in highschool on the cheerleading team and allat. You finna be captain and stuff, and moving would mean you would have to start over."

"Exactly." She nodded as the door opened making me look up seeing Faze coming inside.

He had a blue slushie in his hand, he was wearing some Nike shorts and a white t-shirt.

"Mina imma talk to you later, I love you." I told her as she nodded her head.

"I love you too." She said before I hung up, "Hey." I said to Faze as he nodded his head.

"Wassup, so what you got?" He asked sitting down as Will continued doing something on the laptop.

"Listen to this." Will said before the beat played throughout the speakers.

"This hard." Faze said as I nodded my head agreeing with him, "Wait Will show him the song, let him listen to that."

"Then Faze you tell me what you think of it." I told him as he nodded his head, "Aight."

Will played the song and I leaned back watching Faze as he listened to it.

His eyes were closed and his head was leaning back as he listened to it.

Once the song was over he nodded his head, "I like that, but the new beat better."

"So what do you think we should do?"

"You do the chorus inna beginning then I come in, and do my shit. Then you do yo verse then at the end we do some lil shit together and this bitch gone be hard as hell." He said making me nod before I stood up.

"I'm finna go in here." I told Will making him nod clicking stuff on the computer.

I pulled my jeans up before I walked into the booth, I put the headphones on before I closed my eyes.

--

"Aye this bitch hard asl on my granny." Faze nodded his head as he stood beside me listening to it.

"This is how it's supposed to be." I told Will as he laughed, "Yeah this the one." He said as we all listened to it.

The song came to an end and Faze looked at me, "You finna leave? Because we got like a hour left and we can do some real quick." He told me making me look at the time on my phone; 3:18 AM.

"Yeah, Will pull something up." I said as he nodded his head, "I got some perfect for yall." He mumbled as he looked for it on the computer.

My stomach growled and I looked around, "Ya'll hungry?" I asked them as Will shook his head.

Faze nodded, "Yeah I can eat." He responded doing something on his phone.

"I can't find this beat I had made, but ya'll go get some to eat by the time ya'll get back I should have some." Will explained making me nod as I yawned, "Faze come on, I'll drive." I told him standing up.

He stood up also pulling his shorts up before I walked out of the room with him following behind me.

"What you wanna eat?" I asked glancing up at him since he was so much taller than me.

"McDonalds round the corner we can go there." He said making me nod, "I can do that."

We walked out of the side door and he followed me to my car, "This bitch nice, how long you had it?"

"This was the first thing I bought for myself when I got signed." I answered as I unlocked the doors and got inside.

"Lemme play some." He said making me unlock my phone and hand it to him.

He went through my music as I pulled out of the parking spot. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him looking at me, "Why you ain't got none of yo' own music on here?".

"I don't like listening to my own music." I shrugged stopping at a red light that immediately turned green making me turn.

"Ion know why, yo' shit a vibe. Especially late at night like this." He said as I just chuckled, "Play some of your music." I suggested as he waved me off.

"I listen to that shit all day, Ion wanna hear none of that right now." He mumbled as I seen the McDonalds coming up on my side.

"They just took a picture of us." He said pointing at some car that drove past us making me shrug.

"So, it's just a picture." I told him as I pulled into the McDonalds drive thru.

"Order whenever you're ready." The voice came thru the machine, "Give me a 10 piece chicken nugget, a medium frie and a large Mocha Frappe." I said watching at everything came onto the screen.

"What kind of sauce?"

"Sweet and Sour. What you want?" I asked Faze as he leaned up squinting at the menu.

"Gimme two large fries and a sprite." He said making me nod, "And give me two large fries with a sprite." I said out the window.

"13.04 at the next window." She said before I pulled off to the window.

"Watch she finna do too much." Faze mumbled before she opened the window, "Your total is 13.04" She said before turning to look at us before she did a double take.

"This workin' late shit got my eyes playin' tricks on me, girl tell me this ain't Saoir Jade and Faze." She said nudging the girl beside her.

"Girl wh-BITCH THAT'S THEM!" The other girl yelled making me chuckle as Faze nudged me, "I told you."

"Girl I love yo' music, shit I love both ya'll music." The first girl said making me smile, "Thank you." I told her as I held my card out to pay for my food.

"Ya'll together or some?" The other girl asked looking at us curiously making both of us laugh.

"Nah we just inna studio together tonight." He told her as she nodded, "Well ya'll be safe out here, and girl keep makin' that music. Shit be havin' me inna best mood after me and my nigga get into it." The girl said handing me back my card as I laughed.

"Ya'll be safe." I said before pulling up to the next window, seeing a dude there by himself.

"I know this ain't my wife." He said opening the window as I laughed, "Girl you finer in person, here yo' food is." He handed me the bag making me pass it to Faze.

"You wanna cup holder?" He asked making me shake my head, "No thank you."

"Aight ya'll be safe out here, and I peeped Faze you got you a bad one." He said making us laugh before I pulled off.

"I hope you not eating none of my fries." I looked over as he held up one of his large fries.

"Girl don't nobody want none of yo' lil fries." He waved me off as I laughed, "Watch we finna be onna shaderoom tomorrow. Be prepared they gone talk shit 'bout you bein' seen with me." He told me as glanced at him.

"The shade room always posting you, shit they always postin' everybody. They so messy." I shook my head as he nodded.

"It don't bother me forreal, ion see yo' ass onner ever. So I know you stay out the way." He said as I shrugged, "I forreal don't have a life outside of my music."

"Yo' ass be coolin' shorty, I like that. Females be doin' too much to get attention and shit. Doin' lil stunts and shit to get they shit noticed. You don't gotta do allat to get yo' shit noticed, it get noticed on it's own." He nodded his head as I pulled up at the studio.

"Grab the food, I'll grab the drinks." He told me making me grab the bag from beside him before I opened my door.

We made our way back into the studio and walked down the hallway back to where we were recording.

"I got you a frie." Faze told Will as when we walked inside as Will nodded his head, "Preciate it." He said looking up from his phone.

--

"Faze, no move." I laughed pushing him before I stood in front of the mic before he moved it up, "We got bougie ass Saoir Jade, the bougiest muhfucka inna industry." He spoke into it making me push him.

"And we got rude ass Faze, the rudest nigga inna industry." I said into the mic after I move it down, he laughed making me laugh before he left out of the booth making me follow him.

"Alright Will play it back." I said coming out of the booth and Faze mushed me, "I already told him."

I pushed him and sat down as the song began playing making me laugh at the introduction.

"LET'S GO SEE EVERYTHINGGG!" Faze sung loudly to the song as he recorded me making me laugh.

"The shade room finna have a ball with this watch." Faze shook his head as Will nodded, "Them muhfuckas love postin' 'bout yo' ass, so I know they finna take this and run wit' it."

"They gone be goin' crazy when they see Saoir watch."

"They gone drag it like they do everything else. Them niggas so annoying they the reason Nee almost left my ass a while back." Will shook his head as I remembered what had happened.

"Lisa be tellin' me not to read the posts and shit, because it's all negativity and want me to focus onna positive shit."

"Lisa Wells yo' manager?" I asked him making him nod, "Yeah her white ass is."

"You don't like her or something?"

"I love that white ass lady, she like my Mama innis shit. Her ass just annoying sometimes." He shrugged making me nod understanding.

--

"You know you and Faze on the Shade Room?" My brother Kelin told me as he got into my car.

"I'm not surprised, what they say?" I asked him as I followed traffic away from the airport.

"Something 'bout some hot new music and a hot new couple or some. It was corny." He shrugged making me chuckle.

"Well forget that, I missed you." I smiled as he looked at me, "Ian miss yo' big head ass."

"Ohh fuck you Kelin, just for that ian getting you no breakfast."

"Chill, I'm fuckin' wit' you. You my favorite person, duh I missed yo' ass." He smacked his lips as I smiled.

"Awww." I cooed as he ignored me texting on his phone.
__________________________

These chapters is boring, they gone get better.

- BAABYPRADA🍍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.5K 36
Read it and find out ใ‹›
20.5K 178 29
๐‚๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง 18 ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐? ๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ..
1.3M 48.6K 48
"๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง' ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค, ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง' ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ." - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐Ÿ‘… ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š’๐š’ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ...
1.6M 81.4K 59
๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ .