Self Love β€’ Christopher Velez...

By calums_betch

"Look at me, Christopher. I just can't forget what they said and you know that it still affects me. You can o... More

Chapter 0; intro
Chapter 1; before it all
Chapter 2; the incident
Chapter 3; the aftermath
Chapter 4; delusional and gullible
Chapter 5; good at nothing
chapter 6; one call away
chapter 7; after university
adios confusion :D
chapter 8; miami
chapter 9; los chicos
chapter 10; insufficiently dressed
chapter 11; awkward hands
chapter 12; hermoso y papi
chapter 13; weird
chapter 14; beach day
chapter 15; sneaky friend and someone's hand
chapter 16; just friends
chapter 17; i would catch you
chapter 18; best friend
chapter 19; excited and nervous
chapter 20; first day
chapter 21; tiny lift and four good looking boys
chapter 22; dance party
chapter 23; lunch
chapter 24; studio
chapter 25; spicier
chapter 26; the shoot
chapter 27; 32 cards
chapter 28; balcony
chapter 29; breakfast
chapter 30; tattoo
chapter 31; concert
chapter 32; forehead kisses
chapter 33; home
chapter 34; exaggerated kisses
chapter 35; backyard kiss
chapter 36; when the girls talk boys
chapter 37; duck lips
chapter 38; movies
chapter 39; telling him
chapter 40; i won't let go
chapter 41; kiss it better
chapter 42; party
chapter 43; new year's eve
chapter 44; another kiss
chapter 45; mala mΓ­a
chapter 46; make it up to you
chapter 47; arcade
Chapter 48; photo booth
chapter 49; your boy
chapter 51; scars
chapter 52; distraction
chapter 53; papi chulo
chapter 54; baby
chapter 55; tease
chapter 56; falling
chapter 57; say it
chapter 58; hooked
chapter 59; burnt
chapter 60; i love you
chapter 61; novio
chapter 62; bet
chapter 63; cliff
chapter 64; that something
chapter 65; crazy
β€’ chapter 66; can i? β€’
chapter 67; stay
chapter 68; attention
β€’ chapter 69; gorgeous β€’
chapter 70; epilogue
bonus chapter 1

chapter 50; she's pretty, isn't she?

609 26 10
By calums_betch

Chapter 50; she's pretty, isn't she?

"What do you want to do?" Christopher asked as we walked towards the lift.

"We could get something to eat before watching a movie?" I suggested and he nodded.

"There's a new mall but it's slightly further away," he said.

"Let's go then," I said, stepping into the lift and pressing on the basement. I turned to look at him and smiled slightly when I noticed that his cheek had some pink marks. I stepped closer to him and he immediately put his hand on my waist.

"Am I getting another kiss?" he asked. I shook my head, reaching up to wipe his face.

"No, you have lipstick on your face," I told him. Once there wasn't any on his face anymore, I stood back and turned to look at the mirror in the lift. If there was lipstick on his face, then the ones on my lips are probably messed up.

My lipstick was smudged slightly. I focused on the mirror and wiped the sides of my lips slightly.

"I can help you wipe it, you know," Christopher said as he looked at me through the mirror.

"Hmm?"

"Yeah, totally," he said.

"Which way?" I asked when we reached the basement.

"Here," he said and I followed him. Before I could get into the car, he opened the door for me.

"Thank you."

He walked over and got into the driver's seat, and turned on the engine. I turned on the radio, music playing softly in the background.

Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti started playing and I turned to look at him with a smile.

"I loved this performance," I told him as he started singing it softly.

"You watched the show?" he asked and I nodded.

'Of course. My best friend was in the competition. How could I not watch?" I told him.

"And Ricky Martin was one of the judges," he added.

"I watched because of you, not for anyone else," I told him, smiling as I heard him still singing the song softly. I turned and looked at him, admiring him singing.

"Y descubrir el amor, juntos cada mañana," he sang, reaching over to intertwine our fingers. He turned to look at me briefly before focusing on the road again. I smiled as I felt my heart beat slightly faster and harder.

"Hoy tengo ganas de ti," he continued. He turned to smile at me. He lifted our hands to his lips and kissed my hand. I smiled and looked out of the window.

Goddamnit Christopher, stop doing this to me. It's making me feel funny.

But, I liked it.

We continued listening to some other songs when we finally reached the mall. It was pretty crowded but it wasn't surprising considering it was a Friday night. He held his hand out to me and I took it. As we walked further into the mall, he interlocked our fingers.

Since we had never been here, we walked around for a while to see what there was. As we walked, he was having fun swinging our hands since my bracelets made some clinking sound.

"Oh my god, hello!" I heard someone say and we stopped. A group of girls approached us, waving.

"Hola!" Christopher said while I waved with a smile on my face.

"We're huge fans of you and the boys," one of them said.

"Thank you," Christopher said, smiling. I tugged on our hand so that he would let go of my hand but he didn't. That caught the attention of the girls.

"Are you together?" the girls asked. My eyes widened.

"No, we're just friends," I told them, smiling and shaking my head while Christopher laughed.

"Oh, I thought you were," they said and we shook our heads. I did not blame them. Christopher was still not letting go of my hand. I glanced at him and raised my eyebrows. He grinned, holding my hand even tighter.

This boy.

I looked down, biting my lips to stop the smile

"What's your name?"

"I'm Dani," I told them. They nodded before talking to Christopher and asking him some questions.

"You're pretty," one of them said to me. "Yeah," the rest agreed.

I smiled. "Thank you, all of you are beautiful."

"She's pretty, isn't she?" Christopher said, causing my cheeks to warm up. When I turned to look at him, he winked at me. Smiling, I shook my head and looked down at the ground. I heard the girls giggle when he said that.

They started talking to Christopher before asking for a picture.

"I'll help you take the picture," I told them. I took the phone from them and took multiple pictures of them.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome."

After hugging Christopher, and surprisingly me, they turned to leave.

"I ship the two of you!" One of them turned around and exclaimed. My cheeks heated up as I stared ahead, refusing to look at Christopher.

He slipped his hand into mine again, pointing towards one of the restaurants. "Do you want to eat there?"

"Yeah, okay," I replied, letting him lead the way. We got to the line and he stood behind me, putting his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. I leant back on him a little.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Christopher asked.

"Anything but a horror movie," I said and he laughed.

"I'll watch it with you."

"I know, but it's already at night," I told him, turning around to look at him.

"But I like watching horror movies with you."

"Why?"

"Because whenever we watch a horror movie, you'll end up grabbing my hand," he said, looking at me.

I smiled and looked away. I removed one of his hands from my waist. Picking it up, I interlocked our fingers. He smiled and held my hand tighter.

"I guess we won't be watching a horror movie anymore," he said and I shook my head.

"I'll watch it with you only during the day," I told him.

"Really?"

"Yes."

He grinned and his hold on my waist tightened. He moved his arm so that he had both his arms around my waist while our hands were still interlocked.

"Nila?"

"Yes?"

"I agree with what the girls said. Eres bella," he mumbled. My cheeks heated up as I looked in the other direction, refusing to look at him.

He laughed and kissed my cheek softly. My bit my lips to stop the smile on my face as he pressed multiple kisses to my cheek again.

"Christopher, let's go in," I told him. He raised his head from my shoulder and moved to walk beside me.

Translations:

Y descubrir el amor, juntos cada mañana - and to discover love together everyday

Hoy tengo ganas de ti - today i want you

Eres bella - you're beautiful

Happy 50th chapter! It's like an anniversary whoop whoop 

Woah three chapters in three days? I haven't posted a chapter a day since December. I'm basically writing what I wish would happen to me 😂 

And I just had to include Christopher's performance of Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti. I freaking love it! Can you imagine someone singing that to you and basically doing what Christopher did to Dani? 

Vote and comment if you've enjoyed the chapter and story! It means the world to me! 

Stay safe, stay home, stay healthy x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...
52.8K 1.8K 61
A million miles - is what it all takes. She would do it to earn some little money; he would do it to chase his dreams to be on stage. She does it for...
4K 85 45
"𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’ˆπ’π’π’† 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 at 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“π’” 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’ˆπ’π’π’†. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’˜οΏ½...
66 59 54
"What are these feelings you're talking about?!" he questions still yelling. "That I fucking like you, Daniella Jamie Grey!" I yell. "And I fucking...