Donny Coil: Helix

By HeavyDevy

(Going to be rewritten after My Electric Friend is finished, although I think the writing is okay, there some... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction to Hell
Chapter 2 - The Development of a Failed Friendship
Chapter 3 - The Old Alien Mage
Chapter 4 - Planning, Searching, And More Drama
Chapter 5 - Tooth For a Tooth, Eye For An Eye Patch
Chapter 7 - Lost and Alone with No Real Friends
Chapter 8 - See Him Running Blind
Chapter 9 - A Psycho For The Psyclone
Chapter 10 - The Dark Dance
Chapter 11 - The Oh-So-Beautiful Deadlock
Chapter 12 - The Most Kindhearted Villain Ever
Chapter 13 - A Talk in the Dimension Collision

Chapter 6 - The Buraki Rebellion Rescuers

173 11 14
By HeavyDevy

(This is dedicated to booksnifferO_O, Check out the story Planet Unknown! You will love this person!)

Chapter 6

The Buraki Rebellion Team

Donny and Leina faced the long white hair girl on the roof of the building with nothing but the annoying whirlybird squeaking at every slow turn, and the creeping howl of the wind. They all glared at each other for a bit.

"Who are you?" Donny started, "And why are you stealing nanobots?"

"I'm not stealing!" the girl emphasized, "This place is abandoned, it's dead. Every building is destroyed in LA. There's a reason they call it Jezebel's Cataclysm you know. I'm scavenging important items that's none of the governments business."

"None of the government's business? Making weapons that could destroy the world is none of the government's business?" Donny questioned the girl.

"We're not making weapons!" The girl lowered her head and looked away, "You won't understand Donny."

"How the hell do you know my name?" asked Donny lowering his voice, and squinted his eyes straight at her.

"I've been sensing you, seeing your future ever since I was ten. I don't want to fight you." Her light brown blades were sucked back into her arms, folding back and sliding through her skin as it closed, "TCC never wants to fight. You've already done your mission, which was to destroy mine, no? Please, why can't we make peace for once? All those visions, they have some meaning, I know it."

"Oh no, your not getting off that easy." Donny swished his sword, then stormed at her like a rhino, with his blue glowing energy saber. His mission was to kill her.

The girl discharged both blades from her arms again, and then released two blades from her knuckles like a talon. Both her arm blades lifted from her forearms and had a curl at the end, that which was similar to a cutlass. By moving up, it was enough to extend long enough through both of her knuckle talons and create a grasping claw that worked like a pair of scissors.

Donny took his first swing and the girl caught his sword by pulling down her knuckle blades against her arm blade, trapping his blade between her retractable talons and the end of her arm blade. She pulled him in using his sword and swerved her body around his, wrestling, and slamming Donny to the ground, hard on concrete.

The girl turned around right after she flung Donny which matched her up with Leina perfectly. Their blades fluttered off each other with Leina acting like a samurai, and the girl acting like a martial artist with arm blades. Leina was keeping up with the rhythm. Despite having deadly weapons that covered her opponent's arms and hands, Leina managed to kick her in the face which gave her some confidence.

Donny on the right side of the girl, and Leina on her left, she ducked, bypassing both swings, and making them clash blades. She backed up, cornered and nervous, knowing she was going to die if she didn't stall more. The girl had to stay alive. It was for her organization, and the future of both the Human race and Buraki race.

"Sorry guys, but I have to stay alive," she said charging through both their blades, pushing them back and shoving Leina down. "But I'm also not going to stoop down to your level and kill you."

Donny faced her one more time, clanging blades, throwing blurry energy near her shoulder as she dodged, and telekinetically moving spinning rings of warped concrete around himself, which had an advantage of defense against her blades. She tried getting passes the moving concrete rings but they were too strong and her offense was too vague.

The rings around Donny broke apart and grappled her deadly arms. The girl panicked, and whimpered helplessly as she was being pulled in, trying to beat the strength of Donny's powers. Kicking her hard in the stomach, the strips of concrete shattered as she was pushed back. 

Her hands bled as she examined them, only to be distracted and woken up by seeing Donny at her face, who turned his body, and gave her two direct strikes against her, with two chucks of rock. The first, she barely blocked over her head and missed the second which hit her stomach.

The girl was pushed back, holding her gut forcefully so she could breath again. She kept moaning and inhaled like she had a lung problem. Leaning in so much pain from that hit, she tried sucking it up by biting her lip but problems rose again as she was hit by Donny's foot and then finished with a fist across her cheek bone, over her eye patch.

Donny stood over his opponent looking at her kneeling in pain, coughing blood out of her mouth. "Wait," she said, "I yield!" She was kicked down. Donny didn't care, he had fun beating a pretty girl like her, so he forced her to stay down, only to pick her up again and throw her against the wall, enjoying the screams.

Leina watched him with a surprised look. "Dang," she said to herself.

Donny kept it up, forcing her to his face and hitting her each time, "I'm, not, done, with, you!" He threw her again, making her pummel to the ground, and finishing her with a rock against her stomach again.

Donny grasped her shirt and yelled in her face, "Who are you!"

The poor girl couldn't talk, she was in too much pain holding her stomach, bleeding from both her mouth and cheek, mixed with black mud over her face.

Donny punched her and interrogated again, "Who are you!" Striking fear into his enemy became a talent for him.

"Alleyne!" she yelled, finally giving out her name, gasping for air and coughing, "Alleyne Grimes."

Leina watched from behind as Donny interrogated Alleyne. "Dang Donny, I almost feel sorry for her. Here, tie her up," Leina tossed him a rope. "We'll keep her for Lieutenant Zade."

Donny took her hands and feet then tied them all together so she couldn't move. "What's the purpose for the nanobots? And were is the Effluvium Venom located in your facility?"

"It's not a venom," Alleyne muttered to herself.

"Better tell him," Leina teased as she knew he was going to hit her again.

Donny telekinetically pulled a rock bigger than his hand into his grasp. He knew she was wounded deeply in the stomach so he aimed there again, pushing all the air out of her, with another hit across the face, making her bleed even more. "Answer!" he screamed.

Alleyne was bloody, dirty, red, full of tears and snot running down her face. She didn't say a word, she just started crying while inhaling like she had asthma, and gagging blood.

"Oh come on, suck it up and tell him," Leina kicked at her hip.

"There's no way I'm ever telling you that," she gave him a serious look from the side, hiding her face behind her hair.

Donny got up, his anger was done, and he felt pretty good beating the hell out of his enemy. Unfortunately the mission wasn't done yet. "Can we just kill her now?" asked Donny, facing Leina.

"I'll call Zade and ask him. I don't know if he wants to investigate her." Leina held out her hand to Donny.

Donny looked over. It took a second for him to realize, "Oh right." He gave her his phone.

"Keep an eye out." Leina turned and walked away with it.

It was just Donny guarding Alleyne, so he stood and watched her. She couldn't move, fight, or do anything. Donny viewed her as a girl that acted the same way Leina did, while her eye patch problem got her even more attention. Hungry for death, Donny couldn't wait, and fantasized enjoying her scream from his knife cutting into her gut, ripping her whole stomach open.

Alleyne looked at him. "It was fun wasn't it? Beating me up like that?"

Donny didn't answer, he just stayed still with his arm crossed, keeping a close eye on her.

"I could tell by your anger that you enjoyed it. And by your past. You hate people, you distrust them, especially girls, considering you think you can never get along with them." She wasn't trying to hurt him, just understand him.

Alleyne kept going on with her high pitched voice, "Especially when it comes to hitting them. Your not violent. You don't hit innocents, but when it comes to female enemies, you fight harder then you do males. It's like your own personal way of expressing yourself."

Donny listened quite well, and his emotions gave in, almost wanting to cry by the tears that were just now forming.

"You like hitting pretty girls, and messing up their faces." She stayed still and tilted her head towards Donny. "You think I'm pretty?"

At that point, Donny tightened his fists and threw his foot at her neck, pressing her throat against the wall. "Shut up!" he flared. "Shut up! I know what your trying to do. Stop getting into my head."

Alleyne choked and gagged over Donny's dirty shoe at her neck. "I'm sorry Donny," she struggled to speak. "I understand. I swear."

He released his strength and his eyes widened with surprise, so he took his foot off her neck and stared at her, very confused.

"A Buraki ship!" Leina cried out.

Donny was pulled out of his focus on Alleyne and looked over at Leina. Just above her was a black dot in the sky that zipped over to their location. The moth-shaped ship with long curved wings bigger than the body, passed them with three jet engines under the immobile wings, blasting the whole area with rumbling noise, decreasing as it left but increasing as it turned around.

Everyone covered their ears because of the loud thunder of the jets. The Buraki Dropship came back and hovered over the roof of the building, turning, and then out came Manan Odar with three Buraki soldiers released from an SPIE rope.

Donny, Leina, and Alleyne couldn't see because of the dust and wind from the ship, but as the ship backed away, keeping their guns locked on them, their confrontation with Manan Odar started. Donny and Leina lowered their arms from their faces and looked at the Buraki squadron preparing their blaster rifles, and Odar grabbing a hilt that made both sides dash out, creating a spear with an electrical knife sparkle on top.

Donny turned his head and eyes toward Alleyne, behind him and hid a knife behind his back.

"Take another step," Odar ordered with a calm voice, "And we won't strike." Manan knew Donny's next move. "Take the knife, and cut her loose. I see that knife near her torso or head, you will be shot, taken, captured, and jailed, until you mutants come to your senses."

Leina looked over to Donny not knowing what she was doing. She whispered, "Donny, it's Manan Odar, the Buraki rebellion leader. We're out numbered and I don't want to be captured. Zade even told us we weren't ready to fight Buraki yet."

"Well?" Odar asked.

Donny went over to Alleyne with his knife and slit the ropes that restrained her. Alleyne got up very slowly and limped over to Manan. She fell in Manan's arms as she was too hurt but she did look at Donny one more time.

Manan looked at them one more time too, "Wise choice. You haven't won though. Strike again, and you'll be dealing with me next." He knew their plan of burning the building, but it didn't stop them from their experiments.

The ship moved forward again and the whole alien group zipped up the ropes and into the flying ship. Alleyne, Odar, and the whole ship was gone after that.

Leina nudged Donny quite hard with her elbow. "Ow!" Donny cried.

"Good going. Now the fugitive is gone and we failed our mission."

"Well what was I suppose to do?" Donny sassed, "Those Buraki could've shot me from their blasters, and if that didn't work, the ship would've opened fire. And you even said we weren't ready while you just told me that you didn't want to get captured."

"Alright fine!" Leina raised her voice. "We'll just tell Zade the news then."

Donny rolled his eyes.

_____________

Second Lieutenant Zade was out front with a whole team of army trucks and two red painted tanks blasting flamethrowers at the building, setting it on fire. Leina and Donny were outside with him telling them their next mission after they told him the news. 

Zade's comlink suddenly came on, its was Malum. He was whispering, "Hello? Anyone? I'm being attacked by a whole team of mutants. They've killed all my soldiers. I don't have much time. They'll find me if I don't move quick. There's a mutant that controls the electromagnetic spectrum so he's using X-Rays to be able to find me."

"They're here!" Malum yelled through the comlink, a few static stammer noises, and the comlink went dead.

"Mark. Are you there?" Lieutenant Zade spoke, trying to reach him. "Stay calm and get as far away as possible from the mutants. Help is on the way."

He turned to Donny and Leina, "Malum has been spotted"

"Is he okay? What's he doing? Where is he?" Leina asked with a worried face, in concern for her boyfriend.

"He's been spotted. We need you to help him. Malum is our top mutant commander, he should be able to handle himself but he's being overwhelmed so I'm afraid he doesn't have much time."

"Don't worry, we'll handle it," Leina explained. "No one hurts my boyfriend!"

______________

Enjoyed the action? Liking the powers? Comment and vote! Thank you so much! I just can't stop thanking you...D'; ~Devin

Picture that inspired the character: Manan Odar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.7K 41
I was screaming even louder thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms. I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He...
6.6K 263 11
In the chaotic world of a gargantuan apocalypse, J̷̭̐a͗͋͑̃̽ͭ͊c͓̫͐ͬ̎̄̆͆̒k̰ͯͨ̂͌̆ McLoughlin discovers old ties and uncovers t̷̹͇͉̺͉̠͓̍̌h̙͚͑͘ë́͏ ͪ̋̉ͫͪ̒̾...
5.2K 340 43
[Unlike the original Big Hero 6 film, this fanfic is mainly aimed at teens/young adults due to sensitive and possibly triggering themes. If you are e...
190K 12.7K 41
***FINISHED! AND FULLY UPLOADED*** "Your friend was right," the villain says, tilting her chin towards the moon. My mouth's on autopilot now as I men...