cravity one shots collection

بواسطة chajunhonology

date started: 04/16/2020 - PRESENT المزيد

serim ; #01
minhee ; #02
woobin ; #03
hyeongjun ; #04
jungmo ; #05
seongmin ; #07
wonjin ; #08
allen ; #09
jungmo ; #10
taeyoung ; #11
woobin ; #12
minhee ; #13
serim ; #14
wonjin ; #15
minhee ; #16
jungmo; #17
serim; #18
woobin; #19
woobin; #20
allen; #21

taeyoung ; #06

2K 78 66
بواسطة chajunhonology

“Until when you're going to chase her?” I asked Taeyoung as I sat on his bed.

“Until she likes me back.” He answered and laughed softly.

“What if she won't like you back?” I asked.

“Then, I'll look for someone else.” He answered and laughed while playing with his cellphone.

“Can I be that someone else?” I asked him and looked away.

I heard him sighed at looked at me in peripheral vision.

“We're bestfriends.” He told me

“But we can be more than that.” I answered and look at him straight to his eyes.

“Until when I'm going to chase you Taeyoung?” I asked him.

“Stop chasing me then. I mean it.” He told me and walked into my direction and sat infront of me.

“YN, you're like a sister to me, please don't develop romantic feelings for me, I'm afraid that I cant return the favor.” He said and tapped my shoulder.

“Is there a possibility that you'll like me back?” I asked him.

“That's uncertain, but if that happens, I'll be the one who will chase you.” He said and mess my hair.

“I'm going home.” I said and went out of his room.

My parents and Taeyoung's parents are closed friends, ever since I was a child I used to have a crush towards him, now my feelings went deeper and decided to confess to him but he dumped for almost a million time, In short I was friend zoned.

Their house is only a blocks away from us and only a walking distance.

I was about to cross the street when an overspeeding car was heading fast to my direction that made me.froze but suddenly,

A stranger grabbed me into my arms that made panded on his chest and pulled me back to the sideways.

I was completely blank when I looked at him.

Woah, he's such a good-looking, am I seeing an angel right now?

“Miss are you alright?” He asked me that made me snapped.

“Yeah, I'm alright! Thank you for saving me.” I answered.

He just smiled at me and answered you're welcome.

I asked him if there's anything I can do to repay him but he just told me to look left and right before crossing the street which made me embarrassed.

I started my way back home when I felt like someone is following me. I walk faster and when I'm infront of our house I decided to looked back and saw the guy from earlier is behind me.

“Excuse me, but are you following me?” I asked him.

“Uhm no.” He said.

“Perhaps are you a stalker?” I asked him again.

He just scratched his nape and pointed the house next to ours and said “I live there.” he answered while pointing the house next to us.

Oh my gosh, this is so embarrassing!

“I'm so sorry.” I said and he just chuckled.

Wow, he's so handsome.

“It's alright, next time don't accuse someone based on your instincts.” He said as he was about to pass me.

“What's your name by the way?” He asked me.

“Oh my name is yn.”

“Alright yn, I'm Allen and I guess we'll be seeing each other often.” He answered and waved to me as he entered their house.

mwoya, I said in my mind, oh gosh finally, a good looking neighbor!

Tomorrow came by as the first day of school is finally opened, I did my usual morning routine and wore my uniform then went outside our house and head my way to the bus station.

Upon my way, A handsome guy suddenly appeared out of nowhere and smiled at widely.

“Hi good morning yn!” He greeted cheerfully.

“Good morning Allen.” I answered and noticed that he is wearing the same school uniform as mine.

“Oh great! We're attending the same school!” He said and chuckled a little.

“Ah you're a transferee? Don't worry, I'll tour you to our school since you saved me yesterday.” I answered.

After some time, we're friendly chatting with each other as we're waiting for the bus to our school when Taeyoung came to interrupt us.

“Hi.” He started.

“Oh hi Taeyoung!” I greeted him.

He looked at Allen and raised his eyebrows.

“Hey, it's good to see you man, it's been a while.” Allen told him but he just ignored him.

“You know each other?” I asked Taeyoung but he just ignored me.

“Oh, he's an old friend.” Allen answered instead.

The bus arrived and the whole trip to school is quite, the atmosphere between is quite intriguing yet heavy at the same time.

We finally arrived at school and just as promised, I took Allen on a school tour since first day of school is always about catching up and no attendance or class.

“Pretty nice school.” He said amusingly.

I just shrugged my shoulders and continued walking.

“Hey yn, Let's go to cafeteria, let's grab some snacks!” He said and I just agreed to him, upon our way to cafeteria, I noticed that they were looking at us, or him perhaps? Of course, he's a head turner and good looking.

As we arrived the cafeteria, I saw Taeyoung with his friends together with a girl who's probably he's new chick and they were looking at us.
I just ignored him feeling jealous and disappointed.

“Are you alright?” Allen asked.

“Yeah, can we just eat this outside? I don't feel like staying here.” I told him.

He payed the food and we went to school backyard and we sat into bleachers.

“You like him don't you?” He asked straightforwardly.

“The who?” I asked back while sipping my orange juice.

“Taeyoung.” He said and smiled.

I just sighed, Am I that obvious?

“Don't fall for him, he's a coward and selfish, he'll just take you for granted.” He told me and smiled.

“If I could just do that.” I told him.

“All my life, I've been waiting for him to give my feelings a chance as well, but yeah, some things weren't just meant to be.” I added.

The bell rang and we decided to stop the school tour for now since we're classmates, It just happened that we became seatmates and partners during class.

And days, weeks and months went by...
Allen and I became pretty close friends and learn that he has already a girlfriend who's studying abroad, he even introduced me to her and she is so nice. They were both nice, and she became instantly my friend.

Class has finally ended and I'm on way to go home when Taeyoung grabbed me by hand.

I feel my heart skipped a beat as I looked at him, we rarely see each others at school we never talked that much whenever we see each other.

I just feel like I need to distance myself from him as may fall deeper and he won't catch me anyway. I'm afraid that if I won't do this now, I won't be able to do it on the future. I'll just hurt myself for now so it'll be less painful as time passed by.

“Why? Do you have anything to say?” I asked him.

“Stop hanging out with Allen.” He told me.

“Why? Allen is a nice guy, you don't have to worry.” told him as I removed my arms from his hands.

“No he isn't! Just stop seeing him okay?” He told me while anticipating that I'll follow him just like the old days.

“I know what's the best for me, I can differentiate good and bad, stop meddling with me Taeyoung.” I told him and turned my back on him.

“He's a playboy okay? He's just trying to flirt with you, don't fall into his traps.” He told me.

Playboy my ass.

“You're worrying for nothing.” I said and began to walk away.

“Just listen to me okay, Just stop going out with him, stop talking to him.” He yelled out but I never looked back.

I heard his footsteps as he catching up with me.

“Just ignore him please?” he begged.

“Why can't you be just supportive to me? All this time I supported you even it hurts me seeing you with other girls out there, and now you're prohibiting me to befriends with Allen?” I snapped at him.

“Because he's taking you away from me, and knowing Allen, he's a player! He'll just hurt you.” He told me worriedly that made me smirked sarcastically.

“He's not taking anything from you Taeyoung, were basically just friends and hurt me? Wow! Just wow, you were the one who's hurt me.” I told him and looked away.

“You know what Taeyoung? Allen is right, you're a selfish, you're afraid that things will get out off your hand, you're always giving me false hope but you're afraid to take responsibilities.” I added.

“You know what, this conversation is meaningless, let's stop arguing about this matter, and please Taeyoung, let's stay away from each other from now on. I finally decided to give up on you.” I told him and leave him there standing but he cut me off and hold my hand.

“Remember when you asked me if there's a possibility that I can like you back? I guess it's happening now and it's your choice if you want to run away because ....

... I'm going to chase you.”

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

57.4K 1.6K 50
., ' / 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑰𝒕 𝒅𝒖𝒉𝒉𝒉?! *)~ ] << ? ! / ^...
12.5K 940 15
Even if the world ends today, I will always keep you in my heart. Date Started: November 3, 2020 Date Ended: November 7, 2020
301K 12.6K 47
❝ 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2021 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ Publish : 22 September 2021 E...
553K 21.1K 30
❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ❞ STARTED - 15 December 2019 FINISHED - 4 November 2020