A Single Step

By tufano79

Isabella Biers had it all. A loving husband, two adorable children and the dream job. One night, however, cha... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three

Chapter Twelve

1K 43 4
By tufano79

Disclaimer: None of this mine, nor will it ever be. The characters belong to Stephenie Meyer and I just like to play with Edward and Bella.

Also, thank you so much for your support for my writing. It means to me more than words can say.

I'm unsure if you'd heard, but one of our beloved fandom family members passed away a couple of weekends ago. Dee Creston, lovingly known as FangirlinGrandmaDee, died peacefully and surrounded by family. This chapter is dedicated to one of the kindest, warmest and friendliest members of our TwiFamily. Her love of fic and her encouraging words will be missed, tremendously.

From me to you, Dee, {GIANT TUFANO HUGS AND SMOOCHES} ... always and forever.

"The one thing you learn is when you can step out of your comfort zone and be uncomfortable, you see what you're made of and who you are."
Sue Bird

Chapter Twelve

It had started raining while they were out to dinner and Edward didn't want Bella falling on the slick ground. The rental car pulled up to the entrance and Edward helped Bella into the passenger seat, kissing her lips. "Maybe not hotel sex, but experimentation?" he suggested.

"As long as I get to touch you ..." Bella breathed. "Kiss you ..."

"Fuck," Edward panted. He closed the door and sprinted to the driver's side. He tipped the valet as he slid into the driver's seat. With hard, loving kiss, Edward put the car into gear and drove back to their hotel. Bella's hand glided along Edward's thigh as she smiled seductively at him. "You're killing me, beautiful."

"I don't want you to die, Edward. I'm just building anticipation," Bella giggled.

"Trust me, my anticipation is about to force open my pants," Edward groaned. He pressed his foot to the gas, needing to get to the Omni Hotel as soon as possible. The drive was a blur, a haze of sexual frustration and the promise of more. He'd had sex. But, what he would do with Bella was not going to be sex. He wanted to lavish her body with kisses and make her feel nothing but pleasure.

It would be more.

So much more.

Arriving at the hotel, they made their way up to their suite. Edward, as much as he wanted to let Bella use her own steam, lifted her into his arms. "What about my independence?" Bella quipped, giving Edward a sexy grin.

"Bella, I love you more than words can describe. However, I'm aching for you. Besides, I wanted to sweep you off your feet," he quipped, striding to their room. "Back pocket. The key to our room is in my wallet."

Bella smirked, sliding her hand down his back to his ass, squeezing it. He growled as she massaged his rear before retrieving his wallet. Opening it, she plucked out the key and unlocked the door. Edward pushed open the door, placing Bella on the bed. She smiled seductively as Edward put on the 'do not disturb' sign on the door and locking it with a flick of his wrist. He made his way back to Bella, caging her with his body. She smirked, tugging on his shirt and kissing him deeply. Edward wrapped his arm around her body, moving her back onto the pillows. His mouth was hard and insistent. "What are you going to do to me, baby?" Bella asked as his lips moved down her neck.

"Strip off your clothes and taste every inch of your alabaster skin," Edward purred. "I want you to feel nothing but pleasure, Bella. No pain. Just waves of ecstasy." His hands moved to the hem of her shirt. Bella smiled, kissing him as he dragged it up and off her body. He tossed it haphazardly to the side while Bella made quick work of the buttons of his shirt. Her hands traced the ridges of his abdomen as she eased it off his shoulders. Shrugging it off, he gripped her hips and carefully rolled them so she was straddling his hips. "You okay?"

"I'm about to explode," she whispered, reaching behind her back and unclasping her bra. With a roll of her shoulders, she eased the straps off and she held it off to the side while she covered her breasts. Dropping the bra, Edward moved her arm and cupped her breasts, harshly rubbing her nipples. "Yes ..."

"So beautiful," Edward murmured, looking at her naked torso unabashedly. Bella blushed, feeling desired for the first time in nearly ten years. She went to cover her nudity. Edward captured her arms. "Don't."

"I'm not a pert college coed," Bella chuckled blandly.

"You are beauty personified, Bella," he whispered reverently. He kissed her, tracing his fingers along her spine. She shuddered, feeling every subtle caress on her overheated skin. He devoured her, tasting her mouth and learning every curve of her body. With his hands, he traced her collarbones. Moving his mouth down her jaw, he braced her back as he cupped her breast. Bella moaned, tangling her fingers in Edward's bronze hair. Her hips were moving over his growing hardness.

"I feel like this is my first time," Bella murmured against his forehead.

"It is the first time of many, Bella," Edward breathed, capturing her nipple with his mouth. He flicked it with his tongue and Bella gasped, arching against him. Edward rolled them again and he kissed her body, teasing her to the brink with his mouth and tongue. His fingers glided along her belly. Her legs moved, but they were sluggish. "Just feel, love."

She whimpered, nodding as he inched further down her body and removing her skirt along with her panties. "Edward ..." she groaned.

He crawled up her body, kissing her swollen lips. "Just feel ..."

"You're still dressed, baby," she quipped. "I'm decidedly not." Edward smirked, sitting up and reaching for his buckle. Bella sat up, arching a brow. "You unwrapped me like a present. I want to do the same to you." She made quick work of his belt and pushed his dress pants and boxer briefs over his hips. His cock bobbed, thick, long and leaking. He kicked his pants off and Bella wrapped her hand around his length, plunging her mouth onto him.

"Oh, fuck me," Edward growled. "Bella ..."

She didn't respond verbally, only taking him deeper into her mouth. Her hand cupped his balls as she bobbed her head, coating him with her saliva and making him even harder. She hummed, lost in his taste and his athletic, lean body. He called her beautiful, but he was the beautiful one. His heart was so kind and so loving. He was patient, loyal and protective. She loved him more than words could even express and she prayed that he knew how much she adored him.

He was the perfect of example of how the outside beauty matched the beauty within.

"Bella, I'm ... so good. I'm going to ..." Edward babbled. Bella just continued her sensual assault on his body. Her fingers rolled his balls and she teased between his legs. He gripped the headboard as he unraveled. "Bella!" He tensed as he exploded in Bella's mouth, sending streams of his release down her throat. Bella cleaned him, releasing him with a pop and a smug grin. He panted, sitting down next to her. "You didn't ..."

"I wanted to," she said, caressing his jaw. "Edward, you've given me so much. Ever since we became a couple, you've bent over backwards to meet every one of needs." She kissed his lips. "I love you and I wanted to show you. I know that we can't make love. Not yet. I don't feel confident ..."

"I love you, too, Beautiful Bella," he murmured, kissing her again. He could taste his essence on her lips and he wanted to taste hers. He cradled her body as he pressed her to the pillows. "Remember what I said?"

"Just feel?" Bella replied against his mouth.

He nodded, moving his hand down her lithe body. She tensed when he reached the top of her mound. "What?"

"Scar ..." she whispered. "It's ugly."

"A scar where you gave birth to a wonderful boy is not ugly," he murmured, feeling the smooth skin above her pubic bone. She shivered. "Nothing about you is ugly. You are beautiful. So incredibly beautiful." He moved his fingers down, finding her folds. "You're so wet, Bella." She moaned. "Does sucking my cock make you wet?"

"Holy hell, that mouth," Bella whimpered.

"You haven't heard anything yet," Edward cooed, making a slow circuit of Bella's folds, to her clit and just to her entrance. "I can't believe how wet you are." She just responded with a kiss and he slid a finger inside, making her grip his shoulders even tighter. "You had your taste, beautiful. I want mine." He kissed her again, moving down her body. He teased her breasts before he gently spread her legs. "You alright?"

"I'm about to explode, Edward," she whimpered.

"No exploding, just pleasure," he said, blinking down and seeing her glistening sex. He also noticed the scar and it was not ugly. It was a part of her and, like everything about her, was beautiful. He pressed soft kisses to her scar. Bella looked down at him. He smiled up at her. "Like I said, everything about you is beautiful, exquisite, gorgeous." He trailed his fingers along her inner thighs and she trembled. "Just feel, love."

Leaning forward, he ran his tongue along her slit. Bella fell back and gripped his hair, tangling her fingers into the messy, but soft strands. Her flavor was beyond exquisite, salty and earthy, with a bit of spice mixed in. He reveled in her wetness, her arousal. It spilled out of her and Bella's breathy moans urged him to flick her erect clit with his tongue. He traced her lower lips with his fingers. "Inside, Edward."

He eased two fingers into her as he swirled his tongue over her clit. Bella's hips rocked with each thrust of his hand. His movements were deliberate, filling every inch of her body. She was tight and her wetness increased as he feasted on her.

Bella was lost in the feelings, the forgotten feelings of arousal, that Edward was pulling from her. His tongue teased her clit, bringing her to the brink and then he'd slow down, focusing his attention to his fingers twisting in her body. He curled his fingertips just right, tightening the coil. "Oh, Edward ... I've never felt so good."

He smiled against her and redoubled his efforts. He wanted her to lose all control. Feeling 'good' wasn't good enough. With each twist and thrust of his hand, he sucked on her clit and her wetness coated his palm. She was so responsive and so sweet. She babbled as her body began to cum. He could feel the muscles quiver inside her. She was even wetter, her arousal spilling onto his tongue and chin. Bella yelled as the coil broke, waves of pleasure pulsing through her with each heartbeat. He slowed his thrusts until her body calmed and he removed his fingers from her core. He got up from the bed while Bella panted. He went into the bathroom, swiping a washcloth and he gently cleaned between Bella's legs.

"It's been so long ..." Bella whispered, looking up at him, her eyes still dazed. He looked at her sharply. "You seem surprised."

"So long?" he asked. He helped Bella under the covers and he tossed the washcloth into the sink in the bathroom after washing his hands and face. "Bella, when was the last time ...?"

"I had a man go down on me?" she quipped; her voice filled with trepidation. "Or had sex?"

Edward slid in between the covers and brushed her hair from her face. "Tell me what you feel the most comfortable with, Bella."

"I had sex about four years ago, on my wedding anniversary," Bella said. "And Riley didn't like oral sex. He enjoyed receiving it, but rarely gave it."

"Your ex was a selfish jerk, Bella," Edward grumbled, pulling Bella into his arms. He kissed her forehead. "Oral sex ... hmmm ... it's so intimate, erotic ... Kissing you, loving you, tasting you directly from the source of your arousal is beyond anything. And my love, you taste divine."

"It doesn't disgust you?" Bella asked.

"No, Bella," he answered, his fingers moving back down her still naked body and to her swollen lower lips. "This was far more satisfying than dinner. I loved tasting your pussy."

"Oh, fuck, that mouth," she moaned.

He chuckled, idly circling her clit. "I think clothes should be optional whenever we spend the night together. I like this all-access pass to your delectable body ... your perfect tits ... your wet, needy pussy."

"I take it we're not sleeping much tonight?" Bella asked.

"We opened Pandora's Box and now, I want to explore," Edward said, kissing her as he put two fingers inside her once again.

Pandora's Box indeed ...

A/N: Bella and Edward finally moved past the polite stage. Mouths and tongues ... not to mention fingers and orgasms. How do you like them apples? Or, should I say lemonade?

Not many pictures with this one. The one picture that was the inspiration for this chapter was a manip made by my dear friend, Clo. It's HOTT! A perfect example of PTWard. Thank you, Clo, for your digital talents!

Leave me your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 37 24
Bella felt the pain, the emptiness even after three months of them leaving. There was something missing in her, she didn't know what. She needed it...
2.3M 29.6K 65
After the death of both of her parents, Bella is left to the care of supposed friends of the family. But the longer she stays in their home, the more...
2.2K 91 6
Dr. Edward Cullen had it all. A job he excelled in, a high-rise penthouse apartment in the heart of New York city, and a wife he loved more than anyt...
142K 6.5K 176
Isabella Swan, an up and coming graphic artist, lived in the heart of the Gold Coast in Chicago. She was comfortable in her brownstone, left to her b...