Jungkook Yandere - My bloody...

By Kmoosse

Roses are red, Violets are blue You covered with blood on my bed Is exactly how I want you -JK Trigger warnin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: How
Chapter 2 : Do
Chapter 3: I
Chapter 4: Keep
Chapter 5: my
Chapter 6: Satisfaction and distraction
Chapter 7 : to
Chapter 8: Who
Chapter 9: it
Chapter 10 : Belongs?
Chapter 11 : when
Chapter 12 : all
Chapter 13: the
Chapter 15: always
Chapter 16: seems
Chapter 17: Tragic
Chapter 18: underneath
Chapter 19: The
Chapter 20: Surface
Chapter 21: Everything
Chapter 22: Is
Chapter 23: Revealing
Chapter 24: crazily
Chapter 25: Fast
Chapter 26: and
Chapter 27: I
Chapter 28: never
Chapter 29: knew
Chapter 30: that
Chapter 31: I
Chapter 32: Would
Chapter 33: stumble

Chapter 14: Love

1.9K 81 11
By Kmoosse

Updating every day or every two days because of quarantine.

Jungkook P.O.V

"Okay, so before we do anything, we have to do something about that look," Jimin says pointing at me.

"M-my look? What's wrong with my outfit?" I ask staring at the mirror.

"No, no not your style. I mean that look on your face. You have been dragging that 'I want to throw up' look for at least 20 minutes,"

"Well, of course. I don't know how to ask a girl out!"

"Oh, my god! What if I throw up in front of her?"

"Kook,"

"Yes?"

"That's ridiculous,"

"It's just, I wanted to ask her number before but never dared to. If I couldn't even ask her such a simple question, maybe I should just give up? I mean surely asking her to the dance won't be any easier."

"Kook, you can't just leave it the way it is. Love just doesn't work that way. And if she says no, just remember that somewhere out there someone will say the opposite."

"Hey, my big boy is smiling already," Jimin chuckles happily.

"You're good at this,"

"Well, what can I say. I'm the king of one-sided love,"

"That's it, I'll do it."

"Good!"

"Wait, right now?" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"Yes, now,"

I walk towards the end of the hallway.

My feet have decided to do their own thing meanwhile I could feel my heart rise rapidly with every step I take. I slowly pull her sleeve. Here goes nothing.

"W-would you like to go to the dance with me?" 

Updating every day or every two days because of quarantine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 742 13
Your relationships always end up so fast and get yourself hurt. And you just wished that one day a guy would come to you and love you wholeheartedly...
38K 1.2K 52
HER I feel really tired... Like the world has drained me of everything I ever had. Love is never something I'm meant to have. HIM In all the world, t...
55.8K 2.4K 30
πŸ”žπŸ˜ˆSMUT WARNINGπŸ˜ˆπŸ”ž Vampires are not real you may say, but here is a story of Y/N sold to BTS by her own parents because of her rare blood. Find o...
16.1K 773 25
We're all friends right! - Jimin We would never hurt you!- Yoongi Don't be scared of us-Jung-kook We love the games you play-Jin ...