The Forgotten 🐺

By Supreme_Enchantress

"No ones truly forgotten," - Alice The Beast of Gevaudan was finally dead, for good this time. Theo was lock... More

~ Recap ~
~ Prologue ~
Chapter One: Candid
Chapter Two: Hunt
Chapter Three: Scott
Chapter Four: Missing Friend?
Chapter Five: Party Crash
Chapter Six: Parrish Love
Chapter Seven: Rider Weakness
Chapter Eight: Stiles
Chapter Nine: Canaan
Chapter Ten: Trap & Date
Chapter Eleven: Hellhound
Chapter Thirteen: Remembered
Chapter Fourteen: Stiles Is Stiles
Chapter Fifteen: Train Tracks
Chapter Sixteen: Price Paid
Chapter Seventeen: The Dead Doesn't Stay Dead
Chapter Eighteen: New Life
Chapter Nineteen: Dead Heard
Chapter Twenty: Frozen Deputy
Chapter Twenty-One: Death Twice Took
Chapter Twenty-Two: Lunch Date
Chapter Twenty-Three: Faceless
Chapter Twenty-Four: Stand-Off
Chapter Twenty-Five: Man With a Plan
Chapter Twenty-Six: Armoury
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Bullets
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nemeton Power
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Silver
Chapter Thirty: Halwyn
Chapter Thirty-One: Time of Need
Chapter Thirty-Two: Consume
Chapter Thirty-Three: Eichen Break Out
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Lived
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Chosen
~ Epilogue ~
~ Bonus Chapter ~

Chapter Twelve: Rift

188 11 0
By Supreme_Enchantress

All night I flicked through that book, through the many pages it held. But I wasn't even half-way through it, there was spells I've never heard of before and there were also dark spells that sounded very complex and powerful. However, I did find a spell that might work. It was a memory retaining spell, the spell would allow me to retain the memories of people who have been magically erased from my mind. But I would need a gemstone called malachite in a piece of jewellery like a necklace. Luckily for me, I had a old pendant that was given to me a few centuries ago. So, I performed the spell. I couldn't handle losing more people to the Wild Hunt...

I stood in the Sheriff's station the next morning, now wearing some tight black jeans, a black-crop top, and a black leather jacket. Finishing it off with black boots, with a small heel. The only thing that looked out of place was my pendant. The sliver change hung around my neck ,and it was visible to everyone who stares at it. Scott had also filled me in on what happened when I left, the Ghost Rider died, and a teacher from the school called Mr Douglas ate his pineal gland. For reasons unknown...

"You're going to bite Stiles?" Lydia's voice rang in my ear, as Scott told us the plan on getting Stiles out.  

"To get him through the rift," Scott replies back his gaze raising to meet Lydia's. He sighs before pushing off the wall and coming into the main room. "It's the only way," it wasn't the only way, there must be something in my Grimoire.

"Just to clarify, are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?" Peter spoke up from the right side of me as I was standing to the right of Malia as we gathered around the desk. 

"With Stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan," Scott announce, but we still haven't got our memories of him. 

"He's good at that," Malia states to her Dad. 

"So the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan," Peter wasn't sure of him getting a good plan.

"You can shut up," I warned Peter as I took my gaze to him offering a dark gaze.

"Alice, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia will be the only one left to haunt the place," Peter made a point, everyone was gone, we're the only ones left to save the town.

"That's why I'm the only person that's going in. Liam and Hayden will stay here with Mason. As long as somebody is left in Beacon Hills, they Wild Hunt can't move on," Scott explained to Peter, but he was also explaining it to us all.

"I like your plan, Scott. I really do, especially the part about turning Stiles," Peter began as he peaces behind Malia and I, as turning him into the wolf will be painful if he survives it. "But it can't work," he was so sure about that.

"How do you know?" Malia asks him. 

"Logic. Life experience. Liam, what are the odds that he'll get taken? What if Stiles isn't there? What if there's no Beacon Hills for you to come back to?" Peter was giving us what could go wrong with Scott's plan.

"You got a better idea?" Liam's voice came into play. 

"Yeah. It's called, 'run like hell,'... So, leave in five?" Peter wasn't joking about leaving Beacon Hills behind.  

"You promised you'd help us. We still need to find the rift," Malia took few steps to her Dad.

"I didn't promise I'd help you commit suicide," Peter shot back at Malia.

"If you can't help, we can find it ourselves," Scott spoke his gaze going to Peter.

"Scott, I admit that you have a flair for beating the odds. But, this? You don't walk away from," Peter began to walk backwards his eyes flickering between us all. "You run," he told us before turning around and opening the door to the station and leaving us behind. 

"Dick," I mumbled to myself but I imagine the rest of them heard him. "We'll get Stiles, and we'll get everyone back," I told Scott with a confident voice as he gives me a soft nod of his head. But would we get the whole town back?

................................

Malia had taken us to the woods, to where they had found Peter and where the Ghost Riders showed up out of the rift. We walked through the grass as we were following Scott, as he was leading the team. 

"When you were here before, how long until the Ghost Riders showed up?" Scott asks Malia as she was behind him and I was behind her, and Lydia was at the back.

"A couple minutes," Malia states to the group.

"That's reassuring," Lydia states from behind me. 

"Yeah, tell me about it," I remark to her as the grass crunch under our feet. 

"What's a rift supposed to look like?" Malia asks to the group, hoping that someone - Lydia could answer.

"If it's a tear in the fabric of our world. Theoretically it could look like anything from a microscopic black hole to a free-floating Einstein-Rosen bridge," Lydia answers back to us, as he was the genius here. We walk into a opening in the woods, and came to a stop, all of us looking up at the sky.   

"I hope it's not up there," I state to the group as I didn't want it to be up in the sky.

"Let's split up," Scott states to us as we all went in different directions. We all took a few steps as the grass crunch under our feet's once again. "Hey, look at this," Scott's voice boomed in my ear as I only took a few steps. I turn my gaze to see him go around a bush as Malia, Lydia and I all followed him. We see like a sewage pipe sticking out, but the metal fencing was bent and a large hole was there. Scott crouches down to examined the burnt leaves and picked one up.

"The rift's not above us," Lydia began.

"It's below," Scott made the realisation as the rift was below, in the tunnels. Off under we go...

******
We managed to get below into the tunnels. Malia was the last one as she jumped off the ladder. Scott and Lydia had already got their phones out and turned on their flashlights as it was dark down here.

"I can't see a thing," Lydia spoke with a sigh, as I smirk to myself as I was standing next to her.

"Post tenebras spero lucem," I spoke as I held my hand flat out and used my other hand to roll above it, as a massive ball of light appeared in my palm. The ball shined brightly in my palm as I held it up as it lit the way.  

"Better?" I ask, taking my gaze to Lydia holding a smug look on my face. Scott, and Lydia turned off their flashlights and tucked their phones away.

"It's got to be down here somewhere," Scott spoke as he goes down the tunnel, as I was hot on his heels to keep the light in the tunnel. We walked down the tunnel and turned a corner, before going down to another split-way, one turning left and one turning right. Lydia, Scott, and I turn to the left as Malia turns right. But suddenly, I hear her grunt as we shot around to see her on the ground.

"Found it!" Malia raises her voice as we look right at the rift. It was shimmering a green colour. Scott and I quickly helped up Malia to her feet. 

"It's remarkably similar," Lydia spoke as we all came up behind her and looked at the shimmering rift.

"To what?" Malia asks.

"To the Einstein-Rosen bridge," Lydia replied as the rift continued to shimmer in the air. 

"Maybe I could try a spell?" I suggested to them as Lydia turns to face me with a nod, as we didn't have much of another option. I raised my hand up in the air, and the ball of light that sat in my palm floated up to the top of the tunnel, emitting light everywhere. Lydia moved from in front of the rift as Scott and Malia went behind me, so I had space. "Ignis absumet," I spoke while jerked my hand out towards the rift as a ball of fire came shooting out. The ball travelled and hit the rift, the fire absorbed into the rift, leaving the spell ineffective.

"Wanna try again," Malia states in an sarcastic tone. I turn to give her a gaze, which wasn't pleased with her statement. I turn back around and inches forward to the rift, it was glowing more as I came close too it. I slowly rose my hands as I neared the rift, it began to glow bright. My fingertips touched the rift, and suddenly, I was shot back, flying in the air for a moment, before crashing down on my ass. Inches in front of the rest. 

"Ow," I groan out, as Scott and Malia helped me to my feet. "There must be a way in. I'll try something else," I state to them as everything has a way in and I wasn't going to give it... 

I exhausted every offensive spell I could think of. It either absorbs into the rift or bounces straight off it. I don't even know how long I was trying to get through. But it must have been a good half-an-hour... Malia was now trying to use a large steel rod from the side onto the rift. She was pushing the rod into it, but we all see the melt begin to burn and decrease in inches as it melts away. With one last push, it wasn't working Malia lifts the rod and the rift's glow disappears.

"There's gotta be another way... We just need to think," Lydia states as she walks a bit forward.

"Think?" Malia asks.

"Yeah. Think about how we get through a supernatural rift that melts steel," Scott states as I was drawing a blank right now.

"Well we knew it wasn't going to be easy," I state to them, as we look dead in front of us.

"But it doesn't have to be so hard," a strong male voice came from behind, making us all turn to look who it was. It was Mister Douglas, coming up the tunnel.

"He followed our scent," Scott states as he steps a bit forward.

"I followed your desperation," he replied but I notice he was holding the Ghost Rider's whip in his right hand. "We're all in a tough spot. Desperate to get inside and save everyone, and hoping to find a way to stop this army of the dead. W all want the same thing," Mister Douglas states as that part was true, but my gut told me not to trust him.

"He has a point," Lydia reluctantly states. 

"If he doesn't kill anyone," 

"Else. If he doesn't kill anyone else," Scott cuts into the back end of Malia's comment. 

"All that matters right now is getting through the rift," he states as he wanted to get in so badly like we do.

"Then you're out of luck," I pipped up. "The rift burns anything that tries to pass through it," I state to him as we've tried a lot of things in the past few hours.

"Perhaps not everything," he replies as I noticed footsteps coming our way. My eyes widen in shock and worry. It was Parrish. He comes to the left of Douglas and growls at us, his eyes glowed a green colour instead of his orange fiery hum.

"Jordan," I spoke with worry in my voice as I took a step forward, an inch in front of Lydia. 

"The Hellhound can open the rift, we all go together," Douglas purposes the idea to us.

"You're the bad guy. I'm pretty sure helping you is a bad idea," Malia states waving the steel rod in her hand around.

"Good guy. Bad guy. When has anything ever been so black and white?" Douglas asks us as he didn't care what team he was on right now.

"World War Two," Liam's voice echoed from the left of us, as he came to stand next to me, panting as he ran here. "He's a Nazi. He wants the Hunt for himself. He wants his own supernatural army," Liam gave us the information that we needed and thank God for that he did... 

A Nazi is never good...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 2K 31
The past might find it's way back to you. But if your Immortal... Well, that's a whole different story... Alice Harper was in her old town, starting...
131K 2.8K 55
After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her eye, after r...
45.3K 1.2K 36
After Alice's sacrifice to save Scott, she was laid to rest. But Scott and his friends unknowing what she really was, she came back to the land of th...
519K 14.9K 95
**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to visit. When they left to go home, she came...