Manan-Mr.CEO's JAAN

Por Krazyreader18

What happens when Nandini Murthy is forced in marriage in which she is totally not interested. She can't go a... Mais

Prologue
~1~The Wedding Invitation~
~2~Their first meet~
~3~Flight Romance~
~4~The Flashback~
~5~The Wedding~
~6~Unexpected Twist~
~7~The Bitter Truth~
~8~Friendship~
~9~Abbe Ooye Manik Malhotra~
~10~First Day~
~11~Truth Hurts(Part A)~
~11~Truth Hurts(Part B)~
~12~Game On~
~13~Nazdikiyan~
~14~Manik.....!!!~
~15~Evil Minds~
~16~Change of Minds~
~17~Thodi Aur Nazdik(Part A)~
~17~Thodi Aur Nazdik(Part B)~
~18~First Kiss~
~19~ Madhyam Singhania~
~20~Lust VS Love~
~21~Honeymoon~
~22~Punishment~
~Promo~
~23~Take A Break~
~24~Forgive and Forget~
~25~Hidimba Gaanv~
~26~Kudinu Nashaa Chad Gaya~
~27~ Kudinu Nashaa Utar Gaya~
~28~First Step Towards Him~
~29~Goodbye Gaanv~
~30~Outburst~
~31~Happiness~
~32~Game of Seduction~
~33~Drunken Disaster~
~34~Aftermath~
~35~Ignorance~
~36~Proposal Date~

~37~From Love To Betrayal~

4.8K 372 75
Por Krazyreader18

Love

The most wonderful feeling everyone craves to feel it once at least in their life. Be it love from your parents, siblings, friends or from your other half.

Seeing the love between Cabir and Navya, Nandini was in dilemma. "My love for Maddy is not as visible as their love" she thought as Manik drove their car to the mansion. Since all the others had arrived in their own cars, Manik and Nandini were the only ones in their car. Both of them were silent after the beautiful event that happened.

Though it was Cabir proposing to Navya, but they too had their own moment. When Cabir was on his one knee Nandini had held on Manik's hand unknowingly when she saw the happiness in Navya's eyes. Manik also gave her hand a light reassuring squeeze when Cabir said those words. There were slight tears in Nandini's eyes and without her knowledge she looked at Manik from the corner of her eyes. She saw Manik looking at the happening in front of them with a smile. A feeling of warmth spread through her heart. It was beating at an undefinable rate. It felt so right holding his hand for her.

Manik's feelings were also no less. He knew from the very beginning that Nandini was the one made for him. But her past, where she thinks she is in love with Maddy might have slightly deterred his belief. But with the progress they were making these days his belief was becoming even more stronger than it was before. Now only Nandini had to realize her feelings and everything will be fine, that what he had thought.

On reaching the mansion both of them moved towards their room, no one ready to speak anything to the other. The moment they had, was like it was the both of them in place of Navya and Cabir. So neither one of them was ready to speak their mind out. With that both of them retired to the bed, but both their thoughts were only about the other.

Next day morning all of them had settled in the hall was waiting from the couple of the hour, Cabir and Navya. "Hey girls, we are going shopping" shouted Navya as she came down the stairs. Like all normal girls who had just been proposed by their love for marriage, Navya too had a sweet glow on her face. Nandini smiled looking at Navya, but Alya made some quick decisions and said "Even I also need to do some shopping."

"But baby, you went recently only right. And you also need to take rest" said Dhruv the ever caring husband. "Please Dhruv, I want to shop for the baby" she said and made some puppy eyes to which Dhruv immediately melted and he also wanted to shop for his baby with his wife. "Okay then, we will go shopping after breakfast" he said and kissed her forehead but Alya creased her eyebrows thinking of something to stop him. "No Dhruv, I want it to be a surprise for you. So only we girls will go for shopping" she said.

At first Dhruv was not ready to say an yes to her request but after repeated persuasions he said an yes. All the girls were ecstatic for their girls time in shopping. So all of them got ready and went to the car, with Mukthi driving the car and Navya sitting in the passenger seat and Nandini and Alya at the back seats. Alya was fidgeting in her seat and Nandini seamed to have noticed her squirming. "What is it Alya, are you uncomfortable? Do you wanna stop the car" asked Nandini and all the girls looked at Alya. Alya shook her head in no and said "I am just excited for the shopping." Navya and Mukthi seemed to buy the excuse but Nandini didn't, she chooses some kind of hesitation in her eyes. But Nandini shrugged those thoughts thinking that she must be reading too much between the lines.

As soon as the girls reached the mall, Alya took out her mobile and was texting to someone. "What happened Alya, whom are you texting too?" asked Mukthi seeing Alya moving slowly behind them with the mobile in hand. "Huh.........um.............to Dhruv, yeah he told to text me on reaching the mall" she said and Mukthi just shook her head. But as soon as Mukthi turned around Alya let out a sigh of breath. The girls moved to a store in the mall and we're looking at some dress. Alya just took out one dress and tried it and brought it immediately. The three girls were shocked, cause this was so-unlike Alya. She would take atleast 3 hours before selecting a dress. But they shrugged it off and continued with their work. Nandini had also brought some dress for herself thinking if Manik would like her in it.

But as soon as the thought came she froze. "Do I really wanna get myself ready for Manik! But I have never done anything like this while being with Maddy" she sighed and went back to selecting her dress.

"Why am I not able to come to a conclusion...............why is mind jumping back and forth between Manik and Maddy. Why! Why?" she thought purchased two dresses for herself. Mukthi and Navya were not satisfied with the collection though Navya had brought one top for herself. "Come Mukthi let's go to the other shop" said Navya and pulled her towards the other store when Alya's voice stopped the others.

"Guys I will go to the baby store then."

"Nonsense! Your not going alone Alya. We will go to this store and after that we all will go to the baby store"

"But Navya I am kinda getting tired so I thought that if I go and shop now then we can all have some food next"

"But.........."

"No Mukthi......I want to go, now"

"Navya, you and Mukthi go to that store and get yourselves some dress. I am done with mine, so I will go with Alya to shop baby clothes, okay"

"But Nandini, you need to shop for yourself also right"

"No Alya, I fine with these clothes. Moreover I don't like shopping much"

"Fine then, you two can go and shop for the baby, while I and Navya will go to that store. We will meet in two hours at that cafe then" proposed Mukthi and all said okay. But Alya suddenly looked gloomy.

::::::::

"What do you think about this green little onesie Alya" asked Nandini as she brought a green one, cause they were still not sure of the baby's gender so they decided to pick neutral colour dress. Though the colour was green and it cute little sheep prints on it and also a little pocket in the front. When Nandini didn't get any reply she turned to find Alya deep in some thoughts.

"Alya! Alya are you there?"

"Huh...........Yes Nandini, what were you telling me" Alya asked her, coming out from her reverie. "Alya I was asking, what do you think about this onesie" Nandini again asked Alya on her opinion. "Awe..........it very cute Nandini. I am sure everyone will love it" Alya said in a lovely tone. Nandini smiled and kept the dress on the slab and turned towards Alya and held her hands and said "Now tell me what's troubling you?"

"It's nothing Nandini.........."

"Alya I have been seeing you from the time we sat in the car ride, now please tell me what troubling you" Nandini said in a calm tone and seeing Alya hesitate more she continued "Alya, you that you can trust me right. Maybe sharing it out may help you somewhat."

Alya took a deep breath and was about to answer her when her phone pinged with a message. Alya took out her phone and a smile spread across her face seeing the message. Nandini had also leaned over to see what made her smile, to see a message from someone unknown to her named as Harshad. Though the name unknowingly brought a shiver done her spine, Nandini continued to read the message.

I am outside the shop, Alya.

"Who is this Harshad and why is he waiting outside the shop" thought Nandini and looked up to see Alya looking at Nandini. "Nandini..............in our college there was this person............he was more like a brother to me.............I wanted to inform Harshad Bhai about my pregnancy" Alya said to Nandini. Hearing Alya, Nandini smiled cause she saw how Alya looked when Abhi was a loving brother to Nandini, so she kind of understood her happiness. But what she didn't understand was why is she meeting him in a mall instead of at the mansion and why should she be tensed in seeing her brother.

"Then why are meeting him here, you could have called him to the mansion right. If Harshad is from friend then I am sure the other would be ecstatic to meet him too, right"

"No......."

"But.......why"

"I don't know Nandini, no one other than me seems to have a good rapport with Harshad Bhai................especially Manik"

"What..........but why"

"I don't know Nandini, they say that Harshad Bhai is evil. But Bhai always has only shown love to me, so I don't get it. They don't want me to even have contact with him. At the end of college somehow me and Harshad Bhai lost contact, cause he had to leave town. But yesterday I received a message from him that he is here and wants to meet me. So.............I wanted to meet him and share my happiness with him" Alya said and waited for Nandini to process the information. "I wanted to meet him alone, as I knew the others won't let me. Please Nandini.............I beg you...........please don't tell about this to anyone, especially Manik" Alya said and held onto Nandini's hand and gave it a squeeze.

Nandini was thinking over everything Alya said. She could see the love Alya had for Harshad but if others didn't want her to meet with him, then they must have a genuine reason behind it.   "Then also Alya, you shouldn't have planned to meet with him alone and with pregnancy also it's not good" said Nandini in a caring tone to which Alya gave her genuine smile. Nandini knew that she had to be on her guard while being with this Harshad, whom the others thought was evil. She wasn't ready to let Alya meet him alone, what if what the others feared was true. She can't let Alya alone.

"Come let's, go and meet your brother" said Nandini and smiled at her. Alya beamed at her with happiness, thinking atleast someone was ready to accept her Harshad Bhai. Alya wiped the slight tears from the corner of her eyes and dragged Nandini to the shops exit.

At the entrance shop, Harshad was waiting with his back to them. "Bhai" hearing the voice a smirk played on his lips and he immediately covered it and turned around with a smile on his face. He hugged Alya as she came running to his arms and an even bigger smirk came on his lips when he saw Nandini with her.

"Today is my day" he thought.

"How are you Alya, I am so happy to finally see you" he said as he removed himself from the hug. "Me too Bhai, me too" Alya said and she also had slight tears in her eyes. "Yeh kya bath hui, meri phool jaisi behen ke ankhon mein ansoo" he said and wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes. "Agar tumhe rothe hue Dhruv ne dekh liya toh vo mujhe mar dhega" Harshad said and chuckled to make it look funny and Alya also slapped him on his arms slightly. "Ab bolo, tumhari aur Dhruv ki shaadhi hogayi kya? Ab main ek Bhai hokar tumhare kuch nahi kar paya..........." he said but he was immediately cut off by Alya "It's nothing that Bhai, you please don't worry yourself about this and yes, we both got married."

"Wow Alya, it's great news."

"And I have one more good news too..........your going to become an Uncle soon, Bhai" Alya said and bent down to hide her blush. "Really......" he asked to which Alya nodded and gave a shy chuckle. "Alya...........main batha nahi saktha ki main kithna khush hoon............" Harshad said and hugged Alya with happiness and kissed the top of her head.

"Ahm........ahmm........" came the coughing sound and Alya looked at Nandini. "Oh sorry, Bhai this is Nandini............Abhi and Cabir's sister and also...........Manik's wife, they got married recently only" Alya said and Harshad gave a smile to Nandini. "Hi Nandini..........I am Harshad Chopra" he said and moved his hand forward to shake hers.

Nandini shook his hand, but she couldn't shake off the weird feeling while she was looking at him. It was like he was hiding something. "It's good to meet you, Alya told me about you now only" Nandini said and gave a fake smile. "Nandini, if you don't mind then can I pay for things you have shopped for the baby...............I want it to be a gift from my side for my niece/ nephew" Harshad spoke with happiness and side hugged her. "Sure" Nandini said giving him a nod. After purchasing the dresses Harshad suggested that they go to the nearby cafe, the same place were the girls were supposed to meet.

The three got themselves settled in the cafe. Alya and Harshad were the ones mostly talking but Nandini was keenly watching Harshad. Suddenly a hand patted on Nandini's shoulder. She turned around to find the most unexpected person. "Maddy.............tum yahan" asked Nandini while she stood up from her seat. "Hi Nandini, can I talk to you for a second" he asked and Nandini looked from him to Alya. She didn't want to create a scene in front of them and more importantly she didn't want to anyone else to know about Maddy. She started to walk forward with Maddy following her. "What is it Maddy, why did you come here" she questioned him through gritted teeth.

"So now it's like that right, you don't even want to look at me" Maddy scoffed and Nandini felt guilty hearing his tone. "Don't forget Nandini that once you were happy to see me" he pointed it out and Nandini flinched back hearing his harsh tone. "Maddy please, don't create a fuss..............I think we should move on. That's the best for both of us" Nandini said and turned away from him, as she was not able to meet his eyes. "Was our love a joke for you Nandini" Maddy asked while he grabbed her left forearm. "Do I look like some toy to you, that you can play with" he asked as he shook her.

"Maddy leave me...........you...........are hurting me" Nandini whimpered. "I don't care............I want you to come with me" he demanded. "Are you insane, I can't come with you..........I am married to someone else" Nandini said in a harsh tone. "I don't care...............I want to spend one night with you" Maddy whispered in her ear and Nandini looked at him shockingly. "You.........you.........chi.........." she spat at him and pushed him away with all her might.

As she turned around she found Alya and Harshad standing behind her. "Nandini is there any problem" Alya asked and as she tried to take a step forward she was pulled harshly behind. A knife was kept at Alya's throat from behind by Harshad who pulled her harshly to his chest.

"Bhai........." Alya whimpered weakly as she tried to get away from his grip. "Alya......" Nandini tried to move forward but she was also held behind by a strong hand. She looked behind her to find Maddy holding her in his grip.

Betrayal

The first emotion that comes when you love someone deeply, be it any kind of love, and then you get to know that they were just using you.

Alya and Nandini were facing the same kind of situation. Alya loved Harshad like her own brother, but now seeing him holding a knife against her throat she knew that her friends were right all this time. Nandini loved Maddy, she did atleast she believed him to be a good person and a great friend. She first saw the good friend in him, but now seeing him with a sinister smile gave her the chills.

"Maddy.........leave me" Nandini shouted as she wiggled in his hold. "Sweetheart, did you seriously think that I will leave you this easily when I have put this much effort to get you here" he said and gave a dark chuckle but that didn't stop Nandini from trying to escape his grip.

"Bhai.........." Alya whimpered again but this time Harshad started to laugh. Tears were flowing from Alya's eyes and Nandini was unable to see them. She knew that now Alya had found the bad truth about Harshad being evil. Nandini didn't want Alya to stress herself, it was not good for the baby and her. "Awww............Alya you innocent little girl. You should have heard your friends words, my dear sweet little sister" Harshad spoke in an evil tone and Alya shuddered hearing his tone. "Don't call me that" she spit through gritted teeth.

"But now it's too late Alya, with your help I can now successfully break Manik, you have finally come of use to me............with your help I and Maddy are going to take Nandini"

"I won't let you take her away"

"You can't do anything Alya.............keep quite or else.........." Harshad spoke and brought the knife to her stomach to which Alya whimpered even more. "Harshad..........don't" shouted Nandini. "Yes..........if you both don't cooperate with us them the baby won't be safe" Harshad gave an evil smirk. "Listen to Harshad Nandini and come with us, or else your dear friend and her child won't be safe" Maddy said and chuckled.

"Why are you doing this Maddy, you are a good person. Try to understand that............" but she was immediately cut off by Maddy who started to laugh like a maniac.

"Me.........a good person............you must be joking Nandini..........Oh.........sorry I totally forgot you still don't know my real intentions to be with you right........." Maddy said and hearing his words Nandini froze in her place.

Real Intentions.

"What are you saying Maddy"

"Listen you foolish girl. I. Never. Loved. You. Do you get that. I was told by my father to play with you.............yes I faked being in love with you so that I can use you to break your father. But your bas***d father knew my intentions and kept you safe all the time. I thought that if had bedded you once then you will become my slave, but you idiotic girl...........was not ready. And if I tried to drug you, your fathers and your brother Abhi's guards will save you always."

"Then when I was so close to getting my plane successful, you got married to Manik...............now the want to have you once in my bed as intensified Nandini..............I can't leave you...............sleep with me once and I will let you go."

"Chi..........Never will I ever succumb to your wishes Maddy" spat Nandini but tears were still falling from her eyes. Now she understood her father's words.

"Then you leave us with no choice then Nandini...............Harshad" Maddy spoke the first with and chuckled at the end and he shouted at Harshad at the last. Immediately Harshad raised the knife in the air and brought it down in a swift motion towards Alya's stomach.

"Aaahhhhhhh" "No.........stop it" screamed both Alya and Nandini. Alya was full on crying seeing all the happenings. Nandini couldn't let anything to happen with the baby or Alya, if she can save them.

"I will come."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3355 words.

My dear friends, I hope you all like that chapter. And I seriously hope I was able to fulfill all the drama part. I hope there aren't any loop holes cause, I took days to write this chapter. If any, then please do point it out so that I can change them immediately.

And don't worry I am now going to start working on the next chapter too............so I will try to update the next one soon.

Now coming to the chapter.

How did you like the girls time?

What do you think about Alya's action?

How do you feel now that Alya and Nandini got to know the truth?

Isn't betrayal the worst feeling, thank God I didn't ever come across this in my life ever..........I hope you all haven't too?

Now what will happen to Nandini, after going with Maddy?

Will Manik become able to save Nandini before anything happens to her?

To know more about the story keep reading the book.

Yours,
Bella...................😊🙈😉😎😍😇😈😜😘😄

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

15.2K 1.5K 12
"Agar tumhe lagta hai you can break me, then you are sadly mistaken. Main nazuk...innocent type sirf ek hadh tak hoon par after that, main puri shern...
3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
221K 13.9K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
552K 31.5K 59
18/11/18 - 03/06/20 Hey gyz, coming up with a new story... and the story is on one of our favorite couple Manan.... yes Manik and Nandini.... But the...