Manan-Mr.CEO's JAAN

Per Krazyreader18

What happens when Nandini Murthy is forced in marriage in which she is totally not interested. She can't go a... Més

Prologue
~1~The Wedding Invitation~
~2~Their first meet~
~3~Flight Romance~
~4~The Flashback~
~5~The Wedding~
~6~Unexpected Twist~
~7~The Bitter Truth~
~8~Friendship~
~9~Abbe Ooye Manik Malhotra~
~10~First Day~
~11~Truth Hurts(Part A)~
~11~Truth Hurts(Part B)~
~12~Game On~
~13~Nazdikiyan~
~14~Manik.....!!!~
~15~Evil Minds~
~16~Change of Minds~
~17~Thodi Aur Nazdik(Part A)~
~17~Thodi Aur Nazdik(Part B)~
~18~First Kiss~
~19~ Madhyam Singhania~
~20~Lust VS Love~
~21~Honeymoon~
~22~Punishment~
~Promo~
~23~Take A Break~
~24~Forgive and Forget~
~25~Hidimba Gaanv~
~26~Kudinu Nashaa Chad Gaya~
~27~ Kudinu Nashaa Utar Gaya~
~28~First Step Towards Him~
~29~Goodbye Gaanv~
~30~Outburst~
~31~Happiness~
~32~Game of Seduction~
~33~Drunken Disaster~
~34~Aftermath~
~35~Ignorance~
~37~From Love To Betrayal~

~36~Proposal Date~

3.1K 264 33
Per Krazyreader18

"That's it"

"Hey............what do you mean by 'That's it', this is a big thing dude"

"Cabir, like seriously. For this small issue you dragged the both of us here like that"

"Manik............." shouted Nandini clearly taken a back with Manik's words.

"Dekh liya Manik baba, dekh li apki dosthi" cried Cabir as he wiped off imaginary tears from the corner of his eyes.

"But why did you call only us and not the others" asked Manik crossing his arms on his chest and gave narrow look at his friend. "This guy as the nerve to expect help from me after spoiling my romance......huh" thought Manik glaring at him.

"Dekh Bhai Manik Malhotra, I can't call Dhruv as he needs to take care of Alya who is 'pregnant'" said Cabir air quoting the last word and Manik nodded his head in understanding. "Agar Mukthi aur Abhi ko bulaunga tho they will be fighting the whole time which will become extra work for me to handle them" said Cabir and threw his hands in the air to show more emphasis that 'there you have your answer'.

"I seriously doubt that" murmured Manik under his breath who had just some time back witnessed his sister blushing at Abhi. Cabir who was across from the both of them was not able to hear what Manik said but Nandini who was sitting on the couch nearby Manik who was standing behind it heard his murmur. "Did you say something Manik" asked Nandini but Manik nodded in a no.

"Don't worry Cabir Bhai, we will help you. My brother and my best friend are finally going to get married" squealed Nandini. "But what about your parents and her's" asked Manik to Cabir. "They all have already discussing things with each other. They called me and told to inform you all...........but before that I wanted to ask Navya" Cabir said rubbing the back of his neck.

"So my best friend is all shy to propose to his girl, isn't he"

"Shut up Manik"

"What yaar Nandini, chances like these happen once in a million years................where I get to tease Cabir"

"Haan haan, hava mein udna bandh kar aur ab meri madhath kar" said Cabir. "Bhai have you got the ring" asked Nandini getting into her work to help her brother. "Don't worry about that Nandini, our Mr.New Romeo is always carrying the dream ring with which he will propose to Navya" said Manik and pointed his thumb towards Cabir. "Awww Bhai you are so romantic" said Nandini to which Cabir blushed a little and Manik was glaring at Nandini for calling someone else romantic.

"Okay, enough of talking we will take care of everything you just take care of the others" said Nandini and Cabir nodded his head but all the three of them didn't expect the voice of another person to be heard.

"Why should he take care of the others"

"Voh........voh.............Navya"

"Yes Nandini, what is happening here" asked Navya crossing her arms.  She found the three of them talking on her way to the kitchen. When she neared them she just heard the last part of what Nandini had said. "Voh Navya me and Nandini are going on a date, so we were just asking Cabir to help us out in taking care of the others" said Manik.

Nandini looked at Manik with shocked eyes, she had clearly not expected this answer from him. "Isse kethe hain mauke pe chauka marna, mere dosthon.............hum sabko The Great Manik Malhotra se iske bare mein siikna chahiye" thought Cabir with a smug look on his face. "Wow Bhai, I am so happy. Don't worry about the others, I and Cabir both will take care of them and we will also keep them distracted" said Navya jumping up and down in glee and she winked at the last part.

"But...........But............"

"Come Nandini we have a lot of work in our hands" said Manik and started to drag a flustered looking Nandini. On reaching the car park Manik left Nandini's hand to take the car keys "Manik why did you tell Navya that we are going on a date" asked Nandini.

"Simple, to divert the topic and also to keep her distracted from knowing our place when we leave to look into the decorations and stuff. Navya can be very..........you know get into her detective if she wants to know where we are and Cabir being a the person who can't lie to her, may blurt out the plan, which will ultimately result in a waste of our time"

"Good thinking."

"So you accept that your husband is a sexy with brains haan"

"What did you just say now" Nandini asked with a shocked expression and continued "Manik it's said as beauty with brains and not sexy with brains."

"Yeah, but I am guy.........and guys can't be called beautiful so I changed it into a guy version you see. Now don't waste time in talking Nandini.................ask Cabir about the location" he said giving her a smug look and moving towards his car. "Is ladke ka kuch nahi hoga saktha.............pura ka pura...............argh............" cried Nandini as she took out her mobile to text Cabir asking him the location.

After getting the location from Cabir both of them proceed towards the place. "Wow............this place is awesome. Bhai has chosen the correct place" said Nandini with a smile on her face. It was a garden of a resort here. The garden was the only thing visible till your eyes could reach. Just like Navya had always liked it.

"Hello Sir, Hello ma'am" said a voice and both of them turned around to find a man dressed in a blue suit with white button shirt beneath, walking towards them. "I am the manager of this resort" he said and smiled at them. "Hi, my name is Manik and this is my wife Nandini. We are here to look into Cabir Murthy's reservation" said Manik while shaking hands with the manager. "Oh yes, Cabir sir said that you will come to look into the setting" he said and looked here and there and continued "But we still haven't started anything regarding the arrangements."

"Don't worry we are here to take care of that only. I need your help in getting the items and also your men to arrange the stuff" said Nandini and smiled at him. With that both Manik and Nandini got down into business, date set up for Cabir and Navya. Nandini had the plan ready, she told the people what to bring and where to set them up. She was also looking into some minute details with Manik helping her around.

"The food list is here Manik" said Nandini giving him the the list to double check it. "You can't be serious, baby corn fries and vegetable salad  for starters. Nandini don't you know that Cabir hates baby corn and on the more vegetables too" said Manik rolling his eyes. "So what these are Navya's favourites" she said in a 'duh' tone like that gives the answer for everything. "Then also Nandini, knowing Cabir I don't think he would like to starve at his date" said Manik shaking his head in a no.

"You are right Manik, Bhai is foodie.............and we can't forget the fact that he loves his food."

"We need to put in both their favourites to balance the menu for the night."

With that they both discussed and again made a list of the food to be ready for the night. After giving the menu to the manager Nandini went to check on the settings for the date.

The table. Check.

Music. Check.

Food. Check.

Lights. Check.

Entrance. Not check.

Nandini frowned when she saw the entrance still left incomplete and there were no people getting it done also. She the gritted her teeth, deciding to take matters in her hands. She grabbed the nearby stool and took the glow lights to be hanged on the pathway. She tried to reach the top, but due to her short height, even with the stool she couldn't reach it. She tried to jump, but everything went in vain. Suddenly Nandini felt as if being lifted up in the air. When she bent her head down, she found Manik carrying her with his arms wrapped around her thighs.

"Make it fast Nandini, you are a lot heavier than I thought" said Manik and Nandini just glared at him for calling her fat. She then tied the light on the pathway. Holding onto Manik's arms Nandini started to wriggle in his grasp to get down. Manik slowly brought her down. Her body gliding against his. His arms brushing against her buttocks resulted in a gasp to come out her lips. Manik stopped her from gliding down with his arms tightening around her back, making her face meet his. "Now am I not heavy" said Nandini and turned her face to the other side. Manik smirked at her reaction, cause he said that just to stop her from protesting further. But now seeing her all riled up with cute angry face, he wanted to tease her more.

"You are............" he whispered and brought his face close to her ear, "..........But I can manage" he said in his husky tone making her knees go weak. He then bit on her ear lobe and Nandini tightened her fingers around Manik's broad shoulders to steady herself. Manik then placed a big sloppy kiss on her cheek and started to trail down her neck. "Manik............" was then moan that came out of Nandini when he bit on her sweet spot and her left leg moved backward at her knee. Manik then slowly placed her and dipped her backwards making her hold onto his shoulders even more tightly. Both of them were drowned in each others eye, when suddenly fireworks started in the sky. They both turned to look at it and then they again looked at each other. Both of them wanted to say a lot many things to the other, but words were not coming from their mouth. But the silence around them was warmly welcomed with a smile. Manik then brought her back to standing position and Nandini moved slightly away from him tucking an hair strand behind her ear.

"I think, everything is fine here" said Nandini in a small voice, she was not able to gain herself back from the event that just transpired between them. Manik was looking at her, not answering to her question. Nandini looked at him to find him in a trance like state. She then waved her hand in front of him, which brought him out of his trance. "Shall we leave then" Nandini again asked to which Manik nodded his head and both of them moved towards their car.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where is everyone" asked Navya to the empty hall and moved towards the stairs to go to her room. She had then searched the entire house, and she couldn't even find a single soul. No one said a word to her about going somewhere. She entered her room to find a box on the bed. She frowned thinking what it could be. As she moved closer she found a note on top of it. She picked up the note and read it.

Dear Navya,

I would like you to wear the dress and wait for me at 7:00pm in the hall for me.

Yours Cabir.

Navya was shocked on reading the note. She never expected Cabir to come up with a surprise like this. She then immediately took the box and opened it eagerly. A gasp left her mouth on seeing the dress. It was a deep green of-shoulder mermaid gown with glitters at the waist line. "Beautiful" she thought with a smile adorning her face. She then immediately went to the cupboard to find some accessories to go with the dress and to her luck, she had the best match to the dress. After getting everything she needed out and ready, she looked at the clock to find it showing 5:30pm. With that she immediately ran to the washroom to get herself ready for the night.

Cabir was pacing in the hall from 6:55pm. He was looking at the watch for every second. He made everyone reach the place where the date was set. He wanted everyone to be present when he would propose to Navya, just like she wanted. But with each passing second he became more and more nervous. "Was this the same feeling Dhruv had before proposing to Alya. At that time I made fun of him, I guess karma really is a b***h" thought Cabir rubbing his chin. Due to his thinking and pacing he forgot to neither take a note of the time nor the clicking of heels on the stairs.

Navya started to proceed down when the clock on her room showed 7:00pm. As she came down she saw Cabir pacing on the floor wearing a dark green three piece suit, a perfect match to her dress. Navya was having butterflies in her stomach, seeing him in the hall. She walked closer to him, but Cabir still didn't look up to see her. "Hhhmmmm" Navya cleared her throat loudly to gain his attention. Cabir just waved his hand and continued to pace front and back, still thinking. "I hope Manik and Nandini, did the work properly. I think I should have sent Nandini alone. Nandini would have done the work correctly, I have no doubt.  But it's Manik I don't believe, he will not leave any chance to romance with her and now that he had got some alone time, would he left her................a big no. I just hope everything goes according to my plan" thought Cabir.

In all this thinking, I guess he forgot that he just waved his hand to Navya.....................

"Cabir" Navya tried calling him this time to gain his attention. Cabir stopped with his back to Navya. "Shit" he whispered and turned to look at her but he got stunned in his place. He was speechless. She was looking gorgeous, just like a glittering mermaid from the sea. He couldn't take his eyes away from her. "Navya...............you look................stunning" he said and walked towards her. She smiled shyly and looked down to avoid his gaze for sometime. "You too look great Cabir" she said and looked up at him. He smiled down at her and placed his hand at the small of her back moving her towards the car waiting for them outside.

Navya say in the car to find Abhi sitting in the driver seat. "What are you doing here Abhi" she asked completely shocked to see him here. "Who Abhi, I am your designated driver ma'am" Abhi said raising his imaginary cap and giving her salute with his cap. "Yes yes, now will you stop the drama and drive the car" said Cabir in an annoyed tone as he sat down on the other side, next to Navya. Navya giggled seeing them. "If it wasn't for Navya, I wouldn't have done this" Abhi said and turned to start the car.

Cabir came around to open the car door for Navya as soon as they reached their destination. The entire drive Navya was silent and watching the scenery but Cabir was nervous and he was shaking his leg. Seeing him Navya held his hand which was placed on his knee and squeezed it. Cabir looked at her to find her giving him her best smile, which he fell in love with. Abhi who was seeing these things through the rear view mirror smiled looking at them. "They are perfect for each other" he thought and immediately his mind started to travel to a girl who has recently occupied his heart and brain.

Cabir held Navya's hand and walked towards the place where the date was setup. Navya was stunned to see an entrance in the shape of a arch with lights around it. She walked through it in awe with Cabir beside her. When she came near the table she moved a little further in a daze looking at her dream like date setup come true. "Cabir this................" she started to say and turned around to find him on his one knee. He slowly took out the box which had her dream ring from his coat pocket and held it out to her. Navya gasped seeing the ring as slight tears made their way to the corner of her eyes.

"Navya...................you have always been the missing piece in my life till now and I want it to stay that way for my entire life. So will you do the honour of becoming the wife of your joker" he asked her and looked at her expectantly. He had practiced a another speech for this moment but when he looked into her eyes, these were the words that came on their own, from his heart.

"No.............!"

"What..........?"

"You............you don't have the right to call yourself a joker, only I have the right to call you that. So now change your speech and ask me again"

"Really Navya...............!"

"Yes really, Cabir" said Navya and crossed her arms on her chest. There was big round of laughter from the two sides of the setup, behind the bushes. It was Manik laughing from one bush and Mukthi and Abhi laughing from the other. "You just ditched dude" said Manik pointing at him making the other two laugh even more. "Navya what is this.................my Bhai has got on his knees for you and you are fighting for this" said Nandini coming behind Manik with a grumpy face.

"You guys................shut up. Navya didn't say 'No' to Cabir's proposal. She just told him to change the speech................that means, she is saying an yes you stupid" said Alya coming from behind a tree with Dhruv on her tow with a smirk on his face. Cabir looked at Navya to find her left hand already held towards him for him to place the ring. Navya had a smile on her face and when Cabir looked at her asking her in nod if that was she wanted to which she replied with a nod, saying yes. Immediately Cabir put the ring on her finger and kissed her hand. "Baby, you have got more intelligent now-a-days. I think, my daughter is showing her presence" said Dhruv hugging Alya from behind and kissing her on the cheek.

"I think Dhruv is right..............i thought to have some fun with Cabir teasing him and taking my revenge. But this Alya had to use her big mouth to spoil the moment. But I was not sure how she cracked Navya's words though, now with Dhruv's words, I think it is true..................they are going to have a daughter and she is going to be an intelligent one too, not like her mother though" said Manik to which he got a beating to his chest. "Hey Nandini, what was that for" he shouted and rubbed it a little. "Stop teasing Alya and her son. She is going to have a son and he will be the most intelligent and charming boy in this world" she said giving Manik a glare.

"Excuse me people, could you please have your fight at the mansion please. I have a date to enjoy with my to-be-wife" said Cabir giving a go death glare to all. "Dosth dosth naa raha" said Mukthi and wiped out the fake tear from the corner of her eyes. "Chalo Bhai, he doesn't need us anymore" said Mukthi and pulled Manik with her and everyone else also followed them leaving the two love birds alone. After all of them left both Cabir and Navya started to laugh.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"3 hrs Maddy" said the voice as soon as Maddy entered the room. Maddy rolled his eyes. Even though he knew what he was questioned about, he chose to play ignorant.

"What 3 hrs?"

"It took you 3 hrs to reach me, after my message to you"

"Yeah.............A man as his needs you know" said Maddy giving him a dirty smirk.

"Maddy, both of us have joined hands to get Nandini away from Manik"

"Which you clearly haven't accomplished"

*Smash*.................there was aloud noise and Maddy turned his head to find the boss looking down at the table with his fist on the table.

"Look Mr. Madhyam Singhania, I don't give a f**k as to what you do or not...............I gave you the proposal of working with me and I want you to obey my order" he said gritting his teeth. Maddy has never heard him speak to him in such a tone. He gulped the his nervousness and said "That's what I have been doing obeying your orders...............but our goal has not been achieved. If it were in my hands, I would have Nandini by my side now."

"Do you think Nandhini will coming running into your arms"

"Of course, yes"

"You idiot, she is in love with Manik. She won't even think of coming to you betraying her marriage with him"

Maddy was shocked, though he also knew this he didn't want to believe that Nandini, his Golden Egg laying duck, is slipping out of his hands. "Why did you call me here now, Harshad" was Maddy question to divert his mind from going into deeper thoughts.

Yes, the self proclaimed boss was non other than Harshad, Harshad Chopra who was the number one rival of Manik. He wanted Manik's position, being the first in business, fame, money........etc, etc. But what he got, the second position. Their rivalry started from their school days, through college till the present time. Harshad was always at the second. So he wanted to attack Manik's weakness.

During college times, Fab5 being Manik's weakness he tried to break them. So he planned to attack the girls of Fab5, he also knew that Abhi, Cabir and Dhruv surely won't fall for his tricks cause they were very much close to Manik. He first approached Mukthi with his charms, to make her fall for him but Mukthi being smart didn't fall in his trap. He then moved towards Alya, with his fake brotherly love. Alya being an only child to her parents and also being neglected by them for most of her childhood, fell for his love and care. With Alya he tired to attack Fab5, breaking them apart, but he forgot that his opponent was Manik Malhotra. And whoever mess with Manik's friends will never be spared. His condition was also the same, Manik didn't warn Alya he knew that telling her would be like breaking her heart and faith on people so he went to Harshad.

Manik had captured a video of Harshad dealing drugs within the college campus, he showed this piece of video to Harshad and blackmailed him to leave the college and to not contact Alya again. Harshad having no other go, left the college and the country for some time and he also didn't contact Alya. Alya was at first broken with Harshad's sudden departure, but with Dhruv and Mukthi by her side and also the new addition of Navya to their friends gang diverted her mind from him.

All this only made Harshad more aggressive to achieve his ultimate aim, Break Manik Malhotra. And now again he was presented with the opportunity in the name of Nandini Manik Malhotra, his wife, his greatest weakness. He was the one who had planted the blast in the crackers to hurt someone from Fab5 but that was the day Harshad learnt that Nandini was a weakness to the whole of Fab5. So he started to collect information regarding her when he learnt about Maddy. At the night of the Malhotra's New Years Party, Harshad approached Maddy with the idea of joining hands. Their aims were the same but the ways were different, Maddy wanted Nandini for his needs, pleasure and to break her father and Harshad wanted to break Manik by separating Nandini from him.

"It's finally time to execute the last step in the plan" said Harshad and smirked at Maddy who also reciprocated with an equal smirk and both of their smirks had a very evil touch to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4080 words.

I hope I did justice to the chapter. Cause with the next chapter, we are going to have a very big rollercoaster ride coming our way my dear fellows.

Now coming to the story,

What do you think about the small moment between Manik and Nandini?

Which one did you all like, Cabir's proposal speech or Navya's response?

Any words on Cabir proposal?

What has Harshad and Maddy planned for Manik and Nandini?

And another thing, how many of you expected such a thing to come in our story, Manik having a rivalry with Harshad from old days. If you had guessed it right, then give yourself a pat on the back from my side.

Will Manik and Nandini survive the events that are about to happen?

Will it cost the life of someone?

To know more keep reading the book.

Yours
Bella................😎😈🙈😊😉

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Manan - Hold My Hand Per Aanchal

Literatura romàntica

856K 68K 78
Manik Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Groups, He is a private person and likes to have his own space. He has a few people he trusts and a dog he loves. A b...
513K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
MANAN- I am here Per lotus_dream

Literatura romàntica

238K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...
Murderous Desires ✔ Per Bushra

Literatura romàntica

106K 6.3K 25
What happens if you love someone else and are forced to marry someone else? Same happened with Nandini Murthy. The girl who loved her boyfriend, Abh...