Hey There, Delilah

By ItsAThingCalledLife

Delilah and Maddy have been best friends for years. Jason has always been friends with the girls. But what ha... More

Hey There Delilah
Standing or Sitting
Desperate
Revenge
Party
Party (Continued)
Annoying People
She just said What?
Detention-Exclusion
Your Impression is Always Wrong

Food Fight

244 4 2
By ItsAThingCalledLife

Hey people!!!!!! Eight chapter here!!!!!!

I think this has been one of my fastest uploads!!! LoLz!!!! My uploads are never fast anyway!!!!

Its not edited - As usual!!! :]

Its also a bit rushed at the end!!! So, yeah!!!! :)

Please vote and comment!!!!! It will make me upload quicker!!!!! I promise!!!!

Enjoy,

*ItsAThingCalledLife*

***-***

Recap:

I looked around at the food they brought, and a lightbulb went off in my head. There brought this food for a reason. And I was gonna join in.

***-***

I looked around at the girls. They all seemed to know what was going on. I started giggling at the stupidity of what was happening around me. Becky and Tiegan were stalking round our table- they looked like prison guards and we were the prisoners. Alexis was shaking silently with laughter, her shoulders vibrating uncontrollably. Jordyn and Lauren were sitting there with small smirks on their faces. Maddy was trying not to laugh- but was failing miserably. Sammy had a confused look on his face. Christina had gone back to desperately flirting with Sammy. He was blatantly ignoring her. She just wouldn't understand. I stopped giggling to look down at my clothes. My jumper was stained with the cola that Christina chucked over me.

"What?" She asked, interrupting my thoughts.

I looked up at her and shrugged my shoulders. "Nothing............ It's just" I started.

"Its just what?" She asked, impatiently.

"Well..... we were here and I was talking to Sammy." I stated, smirking at her face. Her eyes were full of anger, as she picked up an apple pie from one of the trays.

"He's mine." She spat.

She pretended to weigh the pie in her hands before looking at her girls. They both nodded at her. She turned back to me, a glint in her eyes. She brought it above my head and started moving her hand. She moved slowly, letting the pie fall over my head. I felt it fall around my face as Alexis stood up in shock. I wiped a piece of apple from my eye, sending a small smile to her. I turned to Christina who stood there- a triumphant smirk on her face. I grinned, flicking the apple at her. She looked at me, confused. She didn't get it. It was so on. Alexis snatched the eggs from Teigan and stalked over to Christina. She looked at her head and smiled.

"There's nothing in here" She said, gesturing to her head.

She cracked the eggs and let the shell fall from her hands. The yolk ran through her blonde hair and dripped over her clothes. Alexis smiled in victory as Tiegan gasped and rushed to Christina's assistance. She picked up the chocolate cake and swiveled on her heels towards Alexis. She threw it over her and slammed the bowl down on the table. The chocolate sauce ran over Alexis' face and she licked the sauce that fell around her mouth.

"This is a good sauce." She said, clearly unfazed at what had just happened.

Maddy picked up the soup and stalked over to Teigan. She threw it over her, a triumphant smirk rested on her face. The tomato soup ran through her hair and dripped onto her designer clothes.

"Ahhhh" Teigan screamed.

Her brown-black hair now had red streaks, and she had soup over her face. Becky grabbed a bowl of mac and cheese and glared at Maddy. She slanted the bowl slightly as the gooey (A/N Is that a word?) contents oozed over her red hair. Maddy caught some of it in her hand and flicked it back at Becky. Jordyn picked up the vegetable chowder and threw it at Becky. It landed on her face and the vegetables fell to the floor. Christina snatched the lumpy milk and held it away from herself as much as possible. She poured it over Jordyn's head, the lumps falling out, dropping to the floor. Everyone turned away, the sight was disgusting. Jordyn came and stood incredible close to Christina and shook her head, the thick mixture hitting her in the eye. Lauren took a mac and cheese and a tin of coke. She poured the coke onto the mac and cheese, creating a brown lumpy mash. She slid into the empty seat next to Sammy, getting deliberately in Christina's eye line. Christina stormed over, glaring at Lauren. She furiously tried to kick Lauren off but failed miserably. Lauren stood on Christina's foot and stepped to the back. She pulled back her collar on Christina's jumper and threw it down her back. Christina shivered as it ran down her body, some coming out her skirt. The crowd which had formed around us, was laughing and filming with there phones. Tiegan pushed some of the crowd away- well tried to anyway- before grabbing a plastic dish. It had rice and tuna-Lauren was allergic to tuna. She shook the dish whilst walking to Lauren. She grabbed Lauren's hair, an evil glint in her eye. It went in slow-motion. She pulled her hair back, Lauren screaming in shock. Teigan threw the food over Lauren's face, some landing in her mouth.

"Teigan! Lauren!" Me, Alexis, Maddy and Jordyn shouted.

We rushed over to Lauren, the tuna had gone down her throat. Lauren looked as if she was going to throw up, so I grabbed Christina's bag. Lauren placed her head in the bag, coming up moments later after some disgusting noises. Lauren couldn't speak, so she sat staring into the distance. She went pale before starting to to shake violently. She rolled up on the floor, her whole body shaking. She was having an allergic reaction. The girls had panicked looks on their faces, they had no clue what to do. However, I did- fortunately for Lauren. I pulled her up into a sitting position, putting my arm around her. She was still shaking but I kept my grip, trying to calm her down. I saw Jay pushing through to the front, ignoring the shouts. He looked at me, worry clear in his eyes. I nodded at him, before he slid next to Lauren.

"Keep your arm tight around her,and take her to the nurse. Tell the nurse she's having an allergic reaction." I said firmly.

"What am I supposed to say happened?" Jay asked.

I hadn't thought of this. Lauren's health was the only important thing right now. "Tell her someone put tuna in her food. Say you don't know who." He nodded, pulling Lauren off the floor. The crowd parted to let them get through, Jay pulling Lauren along. I pulled myself up and turned to the girls.

"She'll be alright." They breathed a sigh of relief but still looked worried.

I turned to see Christina whispering to Teigan. Teigan was not affected at what she just did to Lauren. I felt a tap on my arm and saw Maddy holding a bag of ice. I grinned, taking the bag from her and stalking over to Teigan.

"Hey Delilah." Teigan said sweetly.

She made me sick.

"Teigan." I said through gritted teeth.

I was doing everything I could not to punch her.

"Yes."

"You knew all along that Lauren was-" I started.

"That Lauren was what?" She asked.

"That Lauren was allergic to tuna. You know that as much as the rest of us do."

"I forgot. Oh well."

"Yeah, you forget. Sure. Whatever. Okay. Blah. Blah. Blah." I said, opening the bag of ice.

I pulled her by hair and chucked some ice down her shirt. She stepped back, shivering at the ice.

"Delilah. There was no need for that. Maybe she did forget." I turned to see that Sammy had stood up and he was trying to comfort Tiegan.

I looked around the table when I spotted a salad with thousand island dressing. I picked up the bowl and turned to Sammy.

"Whose side are you on?" I asked before I threw the salad over him.

The orange sauce ran down his clothes as Christina pulled herself up of the floor. She picked up some ice and a cream pie. She walked over, staring intently at me. I just grinned, her face flaming with anger. She pulled on my top and threw the ice down, smirking evilly. The ice was freezing as it ran down my body, I shivered in response. Christina brought her arm forward and slapped me with the pie. I wipped it out of my eyes and cleared my mouth. I took some cream from the side of my face and tasted it.

"You can really taste the cream." I said grinning.

Christina shook her head, going back to Tiegan. Maddy came up behind me with a glass in her hand.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Jam."

"Jam?"

"Yeah."

"And were did you get there?"

"From one of those tables." She said, pointing to a table.

She opened the jar and handed me the lid. She crept slowly up to Christina while quietly beating on he lid with a spoon. I bit my tounge to stop laughing. Maddy pulled the spoon out of the jar and let the sticky jam fall onto Christina's hair.

"Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!" Christina screamed when she saw the jar in Maddy's hands.

Maddy grinned and walked back to me, a smirk on her face. Becky picked up an apple pie and a jar of honey. She whispered something to Christina before coming our way. She threw the apple pie at Maddy, hitting her in the face and in her red hair. I could see Maddy's signature grin under the apple pie. I turned to Becky who had an evil grin on her face.

"Hey Becky." She just rolled her eyes while I laughed.

I loved winding these people up. She pulled out the jar of honey and opened the lid. She brought is above my head and shook the jar. The honey came out in lumps, falling through my brown hair. Becky walked away with a satisfied smirk. She picked up a flask on the way to the table were Alexis and Jordyn were sitting. She unscrewed the lid and started slowly tilting the flask.

" STOP! RIGHT NOW! ALL OF YOU!" A loud voice boomed.

I moved my head slowly to see the Principle with an annoyed look. I looked around at the scene before me: Sammy, Christina and Tiegan were sitting at a table together and Jordyn was sitting at another table. Alexis was sitting next to her while Becky was standing over Alexis. Becky hadn't stopped in time. The hot chocolate fell from the flask and through her blonde hair. Alexis flinched discreetly as the hot liquid ran down her face. You could see the steam from the flask.

"ALL OF YOU TO MY OFFICE NOW!!!" Our principle shouted.

I heard muffled crying and turned to see something I'd never thought I'd see.

Christina Jaques was crying.

****-****

:)

Vote and comment!!!!!

Continue Reading