My Brother's Best Friend

By Mollydx3

After returning from England, Isabella is finally home for the summer. But she didn't expect to end up in bed... More

Preview.
Chapter 1 - Arriving Back Home!
Chapter 2 - Sister is off limits
Chapter 3 - You want me to forget?
Chapter 4 - 1st missed period...
Chapter 5 - Breaking the silence
Chapter 6 - Not telling him...
Chapter 7 - He's just a liar!
Chapter 8 - Doctors appointment
Chapter 9 - The moment of truth.
Chapter 10 - Breaking the news...
Chapter 11 - Thinking about termination
Chapter 12 - Abortion decision...
Chapter 13 - Very first ultrasound!
Chapter 14 - I promise, Bella.
Chapter 15 - Finally showing!
Chapter 16 - Support means everything...
Chapter 17 - Adoption Agency
Chapter 18 - Change of heart
Chapter 19 - Boy or Girl?
Chapter 20 - Gender Revealed!
Chapter 21 - Our plan...
Chapter 22 - Opening up to me.
Chapter 23 - Profile Books!
Chapter 24 - Catching our eyes
Chapter 25 - In for a surprise...
Chapter 26 - Testing myself...
Chapter 27 - Desperate and confused!
Chapter 28 - She's my miracle! (Pic of 3D ultrasound)
Chapter 29 - Surprise Visitor...
Chapter 30 - Getting closer! (Pic of Bell's room)
Chapter 31 - Practice makes perfect! (Pic of Damon)
Chapter 32 - Scary shocking news...
Chapter 33 - I'm so ready!
Chapter 34 - Emotionally prepared.
Chapter 35 - Setting people straight...
Chapter 36 - Something's different! (Pic of Caleb)
Chapter 37 - All for the best!
Chapter 38 - Waiting forever...
Chapter 39 - Moment of silence!
Chapter 40 - And now we wait.
Chapter 41 - Arrival of Nevaeh! (Pics of delivery)
Chapter 43 - Almost home!
Chapter 44 - Safe and sound...
Chapter 45 - Proud to be mommy. (Nevaeh's outfit)
Chapter 46 - Mystery date! (Pic of dress)
Chapter 47 - My Own Fairytale :)
Chapter 48 - Next Big Move!
Chapter 49 - The Unexpected Turn...
Chapter 50 - Questions Still Unanswered!
Chapter 51 - Blindsided But Faithful
Chapter 52 - Peace to Our Hearts...
Chapter 53 - Be my date, Bella?
Chapter 54 - Prom, here we come!
Chapter 55 - I Forgive You!
Chapter 56 - Passion and Lust!
Chapter 57 - Romance To The Fullest.
Chapter 58 - Deep Suspicious Talks.
Chapter 59 - Beautiful Answer...
Chapter 60 - Happily Ever After.
MBBF Update! - Being Published

Chapter 42 - We'll be alright. (Pic of Nevaeh)

190K 2.5K 246
By Mollydx3

First of all, I bet your mouth is dropped wide open and you're pooping your pants right now! Well... Not literally. But I bet you're all wicked shocked and pumped that I updated this story! Chapter 41 was supposed to be the very last chapter as you could see in my authors note, but here's what's going on! So, you guys changed my mind! :D So many of you wanted to have a sequel to this, and I decided that I'm just going to continue uploading on here! Instead of making a new story and a new cover, and a new title. I'm just going to upload the new chapters until whenever I decide to really end the book! Haha. I love writing this just as much as all of my wonderful and amazing fans love reading it! I really hope you're super happy and excited that I decided I'm going to write about them as teen parents! Please vote and comment to tell me how you feel about this. :)
- Love Molly<3 xoxoxoxo 

                                                                       ~ * ~ * ~

       Looking into my daughter's eyes is the most wonderful and amazing feeling in the entire world. She's so entirely innocent... So innocent that it breaks my heart to even think about how close I was to chosing adoption. I would never give her away to anyone, no matter what. I will always be here for her. I will love her and care for her for the rest of my life. For eternity. She's so small and delicate, and her eyes are locked with mine which just completes me because it feels as if she is staring straight into my soul. They seem to look blue right now, but who knows... They can change.

    "I can't believe you're finally here, Nevaeh." I softly whisper down to her, and I swear on everything the look in her eyes seems as if she actually understands me.

       "Me either," Caleb cautiously lets out, kissing her hand again, as I glance over to him and I happily smile. 

      "She's the most beautiful baby I have ever laid my eyes on," My mother quietly says, as I stare up at her in awe. "I'm so proud to call her my granddaughter."

        "She is beautiful, isn't she?" I carefully mutter, looking back down at her to realize her eyes are once again closed, but she is still tightly holding onto her daddy's finger. "I've never been this happy in my whole life."

       "She is so adorable, guys!" Doctor Lizzie loudly exclaims, walking over to the side of the bed as she holds up the warm purple hat Caleb had pulled out earlier today. "Perfect baby. Would you like to start your first feeding now, Isabella? Or would you prefer her getting checked beforehand? It's all up to you. You're the momma. Either way is fine. She looks as healthy as can be."

      I quickly glance up at my mother, unsure of what I should do, as she gently grins. "You're already having skin to skin contact, Izzy. Maybe now would be a good time to breastfeed her, before the doctor checks her."

     Nodding my head in agreement, is when I look at Caleb's face, and catch his eyes staring straight down at our daughter resting on my chest. I look back to Lizzie with a smile. "Okay," I softly tell her, as she nods and puts the tiny hat we brought here onto Nevaeh's head, to keep her warm. 

     "Would you like for me to walk you through this, or would you rather your mother?" She suddenly questions, as I look back into my mom's eyes and I notice the spark. 

         "My mom can show me," I carefully state, as she widely smiles in return. 

        "I'll be back in shortly. If you finish before I come back in, then you can press the buzzer to let me know that you've finished," Doctor Lizzie explains, as I silently nod my head in reponse. "Alrighty! Once again, she's themost adorable little girl I've ever seen. Those lips!" She gasps, letting out a quiet laugh and the nurses do too. "The nurses will deliver your afterbirth."

        "Thank you so much," I happily say to her, as she smiles in return.

        "Not a problem, hun." And Doctor Lizzie leaves the hospital room, as a nurse strolls over to me, standing at the side of my bed.

     Her gaze is focused on our baby, and I can't help but become amazed at the immediately expression overtaking her face. "Oh, wow. You've made such a beautiful baby."

        "Thanks," Caleb nicely lets out, his tone sounding as proud as ever.

       "Alright Isabella," Another nurse suddenly speaks, at the end of the bed standing by my legs, in the same position Lizzie was in while I delivered Nevaeh only minutes ago. "I'm going to just have you give me one last push, to expell the placenta. So you're able to get more situated."

        And thankfully, it comes out immediately. After I'm cleaned up down below, is when I'm able to put my legs back down into a comfortable and relaxed position, as I sit up a little higher. The nurses eventually leave the three of us alone.

        "Okay sweetheart, I'm going to tell you how to do this." My mother comes as close as possible, uncovering my left breast and exposing it, and I have to admit I have absolutely no idea on what to do. It's such a great thing that she's here to help me with this. "Breast feeding is a very good way to bond with her. So hopefully this will be a pleasant experience for you. Because with Jeremy, I was having discomfort. But I think you'll be different."

       "Hopefully," I anxiously breathe out, quickly leaning down to softly kiss her cheek.

      "Now to get Nevaeh to latch on, you're going to put your nipple against her lips and under her nose. So do that first and get her into a nice position."

     "Alright," I softly answer, picking her up and turning her around, so that her head is in the opposite direction. I lift her head with my right hand, while grabbing my breast and lightly putting my nipple against her lips, as her eyes instantly open when I least expect it. And then her mouth opens in reponse, and she takes it in between her lips. Then I get the first feeling of her latching on, in which she immediately begins to drink.

        "Well isn't she a great little girl," My mother gasps, as I stare up at her in slight confusion. "You guys first of all wouldn't latch onto me for at least five minutes. Sometimes even longer. It was the most difficult thing in the world!"

       "Well what can I say? She's smart like her mommy," I carefully state, getting her to laugh, along with Caleb. I glance over to him and he happily smiles, before quickly leaning over the bed to gently kiss me. It eases away all of the first time mother nerves from my mind.

        "I'm going to go tell your father and brother everything that's going on, so I'll be back up here as soon as I can! You two can have some alone time to bond with her," My mother tells me, as I silently nod and she gently pecks a kiss on the top of my head.

       "Thanks for being in here for the birth, Jean." Caleb's voice is soothing and quiet, almost like he's now supressing tears, but that might just be from the shock of having our daughter.

       My mother walks around the bed and eventually makes her way over to where he's sitting, as he quickly rushes to his feet in slight confusion. She unexpectedly takes his face between her hands, and it's the cutest thing because he's towering over her. "You're going to be an amazing father to your daughter, Caleb," she softly states, as he stares emotionally into her eyes and he finally gives her a quick now.

      "Thank you," he lets out, but there's barely any sound to his voice.

    She sadly grins, as she keeps her hands glued to his face. "Where are your parents, young man?" My mother softly asks him, as his face drops and his eyes now concentrate on the floor.

      He clears his throat before he answers in a mumble, "They couldn't make it."

     The look overtaking my mother's face looks as if her heart has crushed, and I can easily tell how bad she feels for him. That must be a terrible feeling to not have your mom and dad there for the birth of your baby. The thought makes my heart ache, as she finally smiles. "Well they're missing out on meeting a precious grandbaby. I'm proud of you for standing by my daughter through everything, for this entire pregnancy. Since you've stood by my little girl, I'm positive you'll stand by yours."

      He widely smiles from her statement, before she drops her hands and he tightly pulls my mommy into a loving hug, gently rubbing her back. "Thanks for believing in me," he quietly tells her, as she pulls away and expresses an excited smile.

        "Always," she gently answers. Then she happily leaves the room.

       I stare down at our daughter in amazement, supporting her head with my arm, as she rests her cute little hand against my chest. Caleb lightly traces her tiny fingers, and gently traces his fingertips against her cheek, before he sits back down into the chair and he lets out a relieved breath.

       I feel my eyes beginning to water up again as I continue to look at her face, admiring her facial features and how much she looks like the both of us. It's so amazing and it such a great feeling to really understand that we created such a perfect baby. She means everything to me, and there are butterflies filling my belly because of how much I love her.

     "I'm so proud of you for going through this without any medicine for pain or anything," he suddenly lets out, as I stare over at him and a tear escapes from the corner of my eyes. His eyes widen in shock, as he looks at me in caution. "Are you okay?"

       I nod and slightly grin, but I can't help but let more tears build up. "I'm just so happy," I quietly whisper, sniffling as he reaches up and gently cups his hand against my face. "This whole time during my pregnancy I was so scared of what my reaction was going to be when I saw her for the first time and got to hold her in my arms... And this is so overwhelming. I didn't expect to be this happy but yet scared, at the same time."

      "Don't cry," he emotionally mumbles, tears suddenly forming in his eyes as well, and I release a soft chuckle under my breath. "You're going to make me cry."

       "I love you," I express in a calm sigh, as he wipes away the wetness from under my eyes with his thumb, before leaning up to quickly kiss my forehead. "We're going to be alright. Aren't we?"

      "Yeah," he proudly states, so much honesty filling his tone that it makes my heart begin to pound rapidly in my chest, because I have so much faith. "We are."

      And for the rest of the time that I breast feed Nevaeh, we can't help but stare down at her in absolute silence. We've never loved anyone so much in our lives.

        This is the moment I know in my heart, for a fact, that we made the right choice.

                                                                       ~ * ~ * ~

Sorry it's so short! But hey, I highly doubt that's going through your head right now! I hope you're just excited and happy that I made the choice to write as them being teen parents<3 :) The next chapter will be uploaded sometime tomorrow! And it will be much longer than this one is! This one is probably boring but I just wanted to upload this really quick to let you know I plan on writing Bella and Caleb raising their daughter. Thought I'd make you happy! :) Are you excited? :D
I HOPE YOU ARE BECAUSE I AM TOO! AHHHHH! WOOHOO! <3 XOXO 
Oh and the picture on the side shows you what Nevaeh looks like much better!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 0 6
This was previously part of a charity anthology - Begin Again. Copyright 2017 Maria Macdonald - All Rights Reserved
7.6K 216 11
Isabella has spent most of her years away from him. since when did he decide to come back? Rome was the one Isabella was talking about. ever since th...
1.1K 43 20
A girl gives birth during her freshman year in high school. Nobody is there for her at the hospital just her best friend. The doctors knew she wouldn...
42.4K 1K 23
...