π’π‡π€πƒπŽπ–π’ // π‰π€πŒπ„π’...

By walkingmasterpiece

[book 1/2] Being a Malfoy was hard. Alivia Malfoy was constantly having to meet the standards her parents set... More

Main Characters
Character Aesthetics
Editing
Prologue*
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Thank you!
Other Books
Sequel is up!!

Chapter 38

5.6K 142 55
By walkingmasterpiece

It's been a week since I graduated. A week since I left my parents.

I really missed them. I knew I was hurting them and in turn that was hurting me, but I needed to do this.

James' parents talked about moving to a smaller house so that James could have this one. He immediately refused.

He didn't want to admit it but his parents were getting old. He wanted to spend as much time with them as he could.

Not that I mind anyway. His parents are lovely and there's more than enough space for all of us.

That afternoon we had an unlikely visitor, Dumbledore. I was in the living room when I heard a knock on the door. James' parents were out and James and Sirius were attempting to make lunch in the kitchen.

"I'll get it!" I called out. I hopped up off the couch and put the book I was reading down.

I opened the door and was surprised to see Dumbledore standing outside. He seemed surprised to see me to but quickly covered it. Although he had a glint of knowing in his eye.

"Professor Dumbledore, hello, come in." I stepped to the side to allow him in.

"Dear Alivia, you may call me Albus. I am no longer your teacher after all." He smiled.

"Of course, Albus. Would you like something to drink?" I asked.

"Yes please. Tea will be fine." He smiled gratefully. I nodded and left to get the boys and make some tea.

Once they were out the kitchen I made some tea and brought it out to them.

When I entered the lounge they all stopped talking. I walked in slowly and handed them all some tea.

"Ah Alivia, I was just asking young James and Sirius if they wanted to join the Order of the Phoenix." Albus said.

"What is—."

"No." James interrupted me before I could finish. "It's to dangerous for her Ablus." He glared at the old man.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "No, tell me what this is."

Albus turned to James first, "it is her choice." He turned back to me to explain. "The OoTP is a secret organization to bring about the downfall of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named."

"I want to join." This is my chance to fight back.

"No." James immediately spoke up.

"James it's my choice." I looked at him with disbelief.

"It's too dangerous."

"Then why should I allow you to join."

James sighed and pulled me off to the side, outside the living room.

"Alivia. You're a Malfoy, you'll be an even bigger target. I don't want to lose you." His voice nearly cracked at the end.

"James, I'll be fine. I want to fight for a cause I believe in. That's why I left my parents." I didn't leave them for nothing.

"You'll be fighting against your brother."

I was speechless at that. I completely forgot I would be fighting against my brother and my best friends. James sighed and gave me a kiss on the cheek before going back inside the living room.

About an hour later Dumbledore left, and James and Sirius has both joined the OoTP, along with Remus, Peter, Lily, and Marlene, and a few others I didn't know.

They would be attending the first meeting tonight. I was still upset with James. I wanted to fight and it was my choice. Not his.

When James and Sirius came into the kitchen, I took my cup of coffee and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I didn't want to talk to them.

I needed time to cool off.

I heard the door open down stairs and the sound of cheerful talking. Euphemia and Fleamont must be back. I would go greet them later.

I laid back on my bed and sighed. Was I really willing to fight against my own brother? My best friends?

Yes.

I needed to. I didn't want to but Lord Voldemort must be stopped.

My door creaked open slowly and I heard a small knock. I sat up and saw Euphemia standing in the door. I nodded at her to come in.

She closed the door and walked over to my bed. She took a seat in front of me and grabbed my hand. "How are you feeling dear?" She asked softly.

"I want to say I'm okay but I'm not. I want to fight in this war but James doesn't want me to." I sighed.

"Dearie," she moved a piece of hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear before continuing, "don't ever let a man tell you want you can and cannot do." I chuckled at that statement. "James is worried, yes, and that doesn't excuse his actions but you must understand his worry and where it is coming from. Go to Dumbledore, I'll take you myself right now if I have to."

I smiled. "You'd really do that?" I asked.

She smiled warmly, "of course my dear." She moved to our her hands on either side of my face, cupping my cheeks. "You know, I've always wanted a daughter."

I felt myself tearing up and pulled her into a tight hug. "Well now you have one." I whispered through my tears.

I pulled back and wiped my eyes. "Let's go see Dumbledore." I smiled shakily. Euphemia nodded and got up. She pulled me up with her.

We walked stepped outside the front door, easily getting out without anyone else noticing. James would no doubt try to stop me.

Euphemia grabbed my hand and turned on her heel, apparating to presumably Dumbledore.

We landed in Hogsmeade. We couldn't apparate on to Hogwarts grounds after all. We walked up to Hogwarts chatting about whatever we could.

We finally reached Dumbledore's office. How Euphemia knew the password was beyond me by she said it anyway and we walked in.

"Ah, Mrs Potter, Miss Malfoy." Dumbledore smiled as we walked in.

"Albus. I want to join the OoTP. I need to." I spoke up, stepping forward with my shoulders back and chin up.

"Are you certain?" I nodded my head. "Very well. Welcome to the Order of The Phoenix. Now you have certain connections, Miss Malfoy, certain advantages."

"My name and blood status, you mean."

He nodded, "we need a spy. Someone who can easily slip in with the Death Eaters to provide us with necessary information to prevent attacks. It is a difficult job, Miss Malfoy. It requires skill and the ability to slip in with those of high society. You are an extremely skilled witch, your parents have no doubt taught you how to act in high society. How to hide things, act as if everything is fine in the world. We need that."

"Are you sure you want me for this task?" I asked, unsure if I really did have the skill to fit in. I have done it before, I can do it again.

"Alivia, you are perfect for this task. It is vital no one knows of what you are doing. Only you, Euph Everyone else in the order will simply believe you chose not to join."

"I understand."

"You must reconcile with your parents. Alivia?"

"Yes?"

"You need to become a Death Eater." My heart stopped at this. The very thing I tried to run away from has caught up rather quickly. Even Euphemia gasped at the thought of me becoming a Death Eater.

"Wait, even if I get the mark, James will notice. I can't live the rest of my life with long sleeves." James was very observant. He would question it immediately.

"A strong concealment charm should hide it."

"And if it doesn't." I didn't feel comfortable keeping such a secret from James.

"We'll find one that does." Albus smiled. I chuckled and shook my head. Euphemia took my hand and gave it a squeeze. "You may use the floo system to leave. We will discuss more at a later date Alivia. For now, work on reconciling to your parents."

I nodded my head. This was going to be difficult.

But I could do it.

I wasn't put in Slytherin for nothing.

Malfoys don't give up. We do whatever it takes to get what we want.

And I will, or I will die trying.

And I'll be damned if I died trying to put a stop to Voldemort's reign.

_________________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed! :)

I never understood how writers would say they cried writing some parts but I understand now. I started tearing up during the scene between Euphemia and Alivia.

Things are starting to get tense.

Remember to vote and comment!! It helps to know what my readers like and how they feel about my story.

- mysticpanda xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 365 34
It's Adira Rose's and James Sirius Potter's final year at Hogwarts and they're head boy and girl, which sadly for them, mean there stuck sharing thei...
21.5K 230 29
In Hogwarts everyone one has a muggle device called a phone. Love, a lot of texting and fun! You are Layla West, your a pureblood and you fall in lov...
39.6K 963 23
!This was discontinued until I posted the rest of the pre-written chapters. Many are unedited so forgive me! 7th year (Y/N) Black. Sirius's Older si...
269 24 27
"Are y'all sisters?" ~Year 1 ✨ In which two Lupin girls, or so they thought go to Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry for the first time. Bu...