Barista (Ariana Grande)

By ShennKordei

"Cloud Macchiato for Ari." I smiled as I shouted her famous frappe with her famous name. I sometimes miss cal... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Final Chapter

Chapter 17

5.6K 184 64
By ShennKordei

I woke up with a big smile on my face knowing that Ariana and I is in good condition and no hard feelings to each other. But then we had to get up and prepare for the little reunion with my family and also introducing my beautiful girlfriend to them. The kitchen was a mess as we cooked few different dishes that will satisfy my family, her and Lauren since my cousin is doing some diet.

"This is good." Ariana said as she tasted the creamy liquid from the pot.

"It's creamy beef with mushroom and broccoli." I informed her, glancing at her.

Ariana bit her lip as she looked at the dish from the pan before walking around and put her hair up for a bun, "I think, I'm about to get some meat today."

I smirked and felt my center twitch with the dirty thoughts in my head, turning around and put my arms across my chest. "Hmm, really?"

Ariana nodded her head as she fixed her hair up for a perfect bun, my smirk grew and she stared at me confusingly.

"Oh babe, no. It's not what it looks like." She laughed before throwing her hands up. I scratched my head and giggled with her.

"C'mere." I said lowly and stretched my arms wide.

Ariana laughed and walked towards me, fitting her body on my arms as my palm goes straight to her waist down to her ass giving it a little squeeze. "Babe!" She squealed and throw her hand on my chest playfully. "I'm not giving you a head."

I pouted as I touched her bare skin underneath her thin tank top, "I'm suddenly sad now."

"Hmm. You've been a bad girlfriend.." Ariana whispered with pure seduction as she traced her finger tips around my collarbones and neck. I brought her body close, purposely making her thigh touch my semi-hard cock. "Is that your phone or you're just excited to see me?" She joked and bit her lip slowly.

"Why don't you find out yourself?" I challenged her, bringing my face closer to hers. Ariana groaned teasingly as she rubbed her thigh against my growing boner.

I kissed her hungrily and her arms circled around my neck with her signature grip on my hair making me moan deeply. Her tongue danced inside my mouth as my hand danced all over her body, giving every inch a needy grasp.

"Please.." I moaned out before I trailed my kisses down to her neck, nipping and giving it a treatment that will turn her on.

I felt Ariana smirked shoving my face down her neck, "Begging, huh?"

I let out a needy groan just thinking about her mouth on me. It's just heaven and hell combined, it felt so good to be true. In every kiss, I feel her madness and love towards me. I knew, I made a mistake and I will learn from it, from now on, I will never hide things from her. Past is past and I will never do her wrong again.

"You love making me beg." I responded and she tilted her head giving me more access on her neck. Her moans are slowly getting out of her mouth and her thigh is making a move to tease my raging cock.

"The kitchen is burning and y'all having sex there?" Lauren came in the door with Lucy in her hand with some paper bags on their arms. "Unbelievable!"

I heard Lucy giggled as they put the bags in the dining table. "You better continue this cooking, you've been gone for hours." I told her as my girlfriend stayed in my arms, giggling shyly. Once again, we got caught by Lauren.

"I went to buy some extra desserts and wine." Lauren informed. My cousin went near the stove and checked the frying potatoes.

"Hey, Lucy." My girlfriend greeted the other woman on the room, she turned around putting her back against my front and put my arms around her waist.

Lauren leaned her back on the kitchen counter as her almost girlfriend went near her before replying to the woman inside my arms, "Hi, Ari. How's it going?"

Ariana laughed and glazed at me, "This person behind me is mad because y'all came in while we getting on."

I laughed along with them and pulled her body closer, squeezing her.

"Okay. You two go take some shower and what because our parents are on their way." Lauren cut off our conversation and went to prepare the dining area.

Ariana pulled me by my hand towards my room and gave me a sultry look that makes me smirk before looking back at Lauren who's shaking her head at our interaction.

Once the door was closed, I pulled my shirt out of my body and bit my lips and the woman in front of me stop me by her palm on my chest, "What?" I husked out my frustration.

"We don't wanna delay the occasion.." Ariana whispered right on my lips and played with the hair on the back of my neck and I felt goosebumps on my body.

"Don't tease me like that-"

"Or what?"

I felt my breath hit the edge of my throat and her soft lips touched mine. Ariana is so fucking sexy. I can feel my knees weakened and my dick harden every seconds that passes.

Ariana giggled and left a bite on my trembling lips, "That's what I thought."

Am I being dominated by this lady?

The dinner with our family went well, from chatting about work and life. Of course, people will always be fangirling when it comes to celebrity and my sister will not let that pass. She might squealed and gagged when she met who my girlfriend was and also my mom was in shock when she knew who it was. It's not normal to have a girlfriend named Ariana Grande.

I never knew I will met someone again that will make my heart beats faster than a freaking race car, which is unbelievable and I never knew her name will gonna be Ariana Grande. I don't know why I met her and why she's here with me but all I know is that I'm the happiest that she's here in my life and will be part of my life. I don't know her purpose but one day I will realize what it is.

My mom threw questions about us and how long are we together and Ariana didn't dodge and answer it one by one with a cute smile glued on her face. I really hope she's genuinely happy with me. She held my hand tightly every time she answered my mom and it's giving my heart some warm love. That is the feeling I want to feel everyday.

"Your mom and Ari is getting along well." Lauren mumbled behind me as I took out the last plate from the dishwasher.

"Not surprise. Mom is always like that when it comes to my girlfriends." I said as I glanced at the two important woman in my life. I almost let out a laugh as I thought of what might be they're talking about, might be on how fucking stupid I am, I hope not. I looked at Clara who's having some deep interesting conversation with Lucy. "I think, your girlfriend is impressing your mom out there."

Lauren giggled as she rested her back on the counter, "Lucy is good with words. That's all I can say."

"Is that the only thing she's good at?" I mirrored her posture and gave her a cocky face.

Lauren smirked and looked at me fiercely with her gray eyes, "Oh, trust me. She's better than you think." I laughed as I watched the people inside our apartment doing their thing.

It's not usual that our apartment is loud because of laughs and talks but I'm delighted that this is happening.

After some teasing conversation with Lauren, she walked in to Lucy and Clara's conversation leaving me laughing silently because of her cocky jokes.

"What are you laughin' at, huh?" I heard my girlfriends voice and her arms automatically wrapped on my neck, giving me a light peck on my cheek. I blushed softly and stared at her crystal eyes, appreciating her existence and her goddess face. "You love staring at me, don't you?" Ariana added.

I grinned and put my palm on her thin hips, patting the exposed skin. "I'm just speechless by your presence."

Ariana rolled her eyes and grinned, showing her deep dimples. "You just wants sex after this."

I squint my eyes at her and smirked, "Not unless.. you want to.."

Ariana pinched my side and laughed, "You wish."

I groaned as she walked away from my hug, "At least think about it, babe."

My girlfriend turn around and stick out her tongue at me before talking to my little sister.

There was a lot going on in the house, also a lot of pictures taken which is approved by Ari. As long as it doesn't fly around the internet immediately. Everyone get along and had their moments together and I just couldn't believe this, I hope it's not a dream because if it is.. I don't wanna wake up.

"Are you really sure about my daughter?" My mom asked seriously, I couldn't help but giggled at her. Ari on the other side was smiling between us. "She's an ass sometimes."

"Mom.. seriously?" I commented, shaking my head. My sisters doesn't even listen to the conversation, she just chats with Lucy and play with some games.

My mom shrugged and sipped from her glass of wine, "I mean, Ariana is from different level.. I don't know how it even works."

"Claire, I'm really sure about her. Don't worry about it, we'll find a way to work it all out." Ariana sincerely told everyone from the living room and look directly to my mom's eyes. "I have good intentions and I really love being with her."

"She's so in love with me, Mom. Leave it alone." I spoke out and people around me laughed. I might be cocky sometimes but it's just me clearing some awkward air inside of me. I'm doubting sometimes, she's a star and I'm just someone who works at Starbucks, I don't have anything to offer but still, she choose me and it made feel valuable. I don't wanna waste it.

"Lucy, you better take care of this lady, okay? She might be hard headed but she's fine." Clara said as she pointed to my green eyed cousin who's giving her mom an annoyed look. "Don't look at me like that Lauren, I know you so well."

Lucy giggled as she exchange looks from the two woman, "I will do the best that I can, Clara."

"Don't make it sound like I'm a pain in the ass, Lucy." Lauren said.

The conversation went on and on until the night gets darker. There were a lot of fun till we got cut off by the time and we all know the apartments too small for all of us. My mom and Clara still had to go to their hotel and visit again the other day. The best about this day is we all had a good time and we all vibe. Ariana and my mom had some talk that I'm not included which got me confused, I really hope it's something good. My sister still cannot process everything about my girlfriend but still manage to goes on with everything that's happening, just like me.

"Wow, what a day." I groaned softly when my back hit my soft mattress. My body's tired due to all the cooking and cleaning, we are all tired up though.

"I know and it's so fun." Ariana popped out from the bathroom wearing some of her comfortable clothes. "I'm really happy I get to meet your mom and sister."

"My mom loves you." I brought it out and stared at her with my one arm behind my head.

Ariana smiled brightly, "Stop flattering me."

"Nah, y'all almost had the night. What did you talk about?"

Ariana went to lay next to me, wrapping her arm around my hips. Her sweet natural scent came running to my nose and gave my stomach the usual butterflies.

"Nothing you should be scared of." Ariana mumbled under her breath before invading the skin under my shirt, tracing some lines with her warm touch. I giggled before putting a small peck on her hair earning a cute groan from her. "Good night baby."

I went to glance at her half opened eyes and kissed her lips genuinely, "I love you. Good night."

"Lmmm you too." Ariana said under her breath before drifting to sleep.

The air in the room was cold and it hit my warm feet, I felt Ariana's body squishing me closer. She considered me home, she appreciates my affection, my care and love. There's nothing more better than making her feel safe with me and she did felt that. I think this is what they mean when they say, 'Sometimes a home is not walls and a roof, it's two arms holding you.' or it's something like 'Home is not a place, it's a feeling.'. If I'm her home.. this home... We do second chances. We do real. We do mistakes. We do I'm sorrys. We do loud really well. We do hugs. We do together best of all and all of it mixed together is life. That's why we're living.

Some mornings we're grumpy but mostly we're happy that we have each other. Greeting each other 'good morning' with genuine smile on our faces, countless kisses and unending joy.

"Is it just me or you're getting thick?" I said as I torn my eyes away from the T.V. and looked at my girlfriend walking back at the living room with her strawberries in a bowl.

Ariana giggled and rolled her eyes, "Are you saying I'm fat?"

We decided to stayed at her suite since she'll be leaving tomorrow again for her work. She had the weekend with me, just chilling and having some alone time.

She flopped beside me and I glanced at her, "No, I'm saying.." I paused and think what word should I say aside from fat.

"What?" Ariana asked having a bite of her strawberry.

I scratched the back of my head before putting my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me then put a soft kiss on her forehead, "Okay.. you got fat but not the bad one.. you know like you're not thin as you are before-"

My rumbling was cut off my her lips crashing on mine, soft truthful kiss. My girlfriend smiled and squished my cheek, "I get it even Scott told me that."

"See? You're getting more gorgeous too. I wish puberty will hit me like that." I commented and playfully scoffed before watching the netflix series playing at the T.V.

Ariana chuckled and put her bowl of strawberries at the coffee table in front of us before grabbing my face to look at her. She pressed her lips on mine, giving it a soft peck before saying, "Whatever you look like. I'm still gonna love you."

I smiled and grabbed her smooth waist, pulling her to my lap which she didn't hesitate to do. I squeezed her side and said, "Basically, you're saying I'm ugly?"

Ariana laughed as her pelvis pressed to mine. I held her close and pushed my face on her neck, inhaling her sweet cloudy scent before playfully letting out some silent cry.

"I wish you were ugly so I can dump you easily after that Camila thing."

I froze hearing that name came out of her mouth, I pulled my face and looked at her eyes. "You still mad at me?"

Ariana smiled and I felt her thumb running on my cheek, "No."

"Then what?" I asked calmly.

A huge amount of air came out of her nose and her eyes soften at me, "Nothing. I gave you a chance because it's nothing, I mean you two just go out and drink right? Nothing happened?"

I nodded my head slowly and felt my heart beating heavily.

"It bothers me knowing she'll be around." Ariana added and I gave her hip comforting squeeze, "No, it's not that I don't trust you."

"What is it?"

"I'm scared, maybe? You're important to me."

I sighed and felt a pain in my chest, I really shouldn't lie to her or kept things. It's my fault, not Camila's. I lied to her that I'm not seeing someone and after that she's all over me and liking me. If I didn't gave her some motive, I know Camila will not throw herself over me. But then, I thought we're just friends. I guess, my friends don't look at me the way Camila do.

"I'm sorry. I will not do the same mistake again." Sincere words came out from my heart, I'm sure and swear that I will do never it again.

Ariana smiled softly at me, I looked at her lips and it flashes back. Camila and I kissed. We kissed many times and flirt everywhere.

I bit my lips and spoke out the thoughts in my mind, "Actually.. Camila and I.. uhhh.. We kissed."

Ariana's smile lessen but still, she's smiling at me. "Somehow, I know you did."

"It's-"

"Don't explain. It will just make the situation worse. It's fine, Y/N." Ariana cut me off and softly said it with a pain in her eyes.

I groaned and squeezed my eyes closed, letting the frustration out from my nose. "Why are you so good to me?" I asked.

My girlfriend giggled and the pain from her eyes went away in a second as I looked at it. "Things just went by, we should keep going and not look back. It happened."

"I love you so much, I hope you know that." I whispered holding her hand on mine before pressing some soft kisses on her knuckles.

"I do and I love you too." She replied.

"Thank you." I let out and hugged her body close to mine. Getting the comfort that I need, just having her warm body close to me.

I closed my eyes and just appreciate the moment. The moment that she accepted my mistake and ready to still go with me. We don't usually get another chance and sometimes when we do, we just threw it away by doing the same mistake again. It's true, dumb people do that but I'm not one of them. I'm ready to step in another day with her and go with the flow.

"I think, we should get a tattoo." Ariana suddenly suggested.

I confusingly looked at her with one of my eyebrow lifted, "That's random."

My woman pushed herself out of my lap and grabbed my hand, "You down?" She asked and my mind didn't even processed, I just nodded and went with her.

I stared at her and let the thoughts ran on my head. How I'm so lucky to have her in my life, she's the best thing that someone wished to have but then she's with me, she choose me. She stay with me, I think that's some hard thing in love, to choose to forgive and stay or forgive and leave? I'm really glad this woman chooses to stay.

I felt her hand squeezing my thigh, "Are you listening?"

It brought me to reality and cut off my thoughts, "Huh? What?"

My eyes automatically went to look at hers and I found her looking at me with a sweet smile, "I said, what tattoo do you have in mind?"

The car ride was not that fast but I think my thoughts was too deep that I didn't know where we are. Some RnB music was playing at the moment and I grabbed her hand, squeezing back playfully.

"Sorry I was daydreaming. But I don't know, what do you want though?" I asked.

Suddenly, she stopped the car in front of a tattoo shop with a pink led lights saying ' GetInked'. "We're here. Are you sure?"

I shrugged and replied, "Yeah, I trust you on this babe."

Ariana's lip raised and just nodded, "Okay. I'll introduce you to Chen, let's go."

We entered the shop and the vibes raised up, I felt my soul getting lifted from my body and looked around the place. My smile got wide and the music got to my body and the beat feels like the same with my heart beat.

"Ari?" I heard a feminine voice from a far and within a second, she came running to hug my girlfriend. "Oh my god, hi!"

"Hi, Chen!" My girlfriend greeted her and hugged her back. I smiled at their interaction as they held hand and talked silently.

I looked around and found frames hanging on the wall with some famous designs. There were some whole sleeves tattoos and even have their whole face tattooed, which I don't understand why they did it but it's not my business to know.

As I walk to the other side, I heard Ariana calling me, "Baby!"

I glanced at them and her arm extended, signing me to go beside her which I did. I'm welcomed by a gorgeous woman smiling at me that had her one arm and leg full of tattoos and it looks so good on her.

"This is Chen, my friend. She's also a tattoo artist." Ariana introduces me to her friend.

"Oh hi, I'm Y/N."

Chen had her happiest smile while looking at me and she gave me a warm welcoming hug. "Hi! Oh, god. You look so good together."

"I don't know if it's Ariana or me. But I'm the cutest, right?" I playfully said and earn a laugh from both girls. "Just kidding. You look so cool though, look at that." I added before taking a look at her arm with a lot of different types of tattoos.

I heard my girlfriend giggled, "Chen even had a penis tattooed on her leg."

I widen my eyes and stared at the tattoo artist curiously, Chen laughed at my reaction and turn around to go to her spot. There were also some couple of other artist spread around the room and greeted me and my girlfriend with some warm smile, then my girlfriend waved at them. Seems like they're familiar faces to her.

"Stop it, Ariana. Your girlfriend is in shock over there." Chen stated.

I hang my mouth open and looked at girlfriend curiously, talking with her with just my eyes and she just laughed at me. I sat beside her in a soft couch and asked, "What are we getting today?"

Ariana shrugged and smiled at me, "Trust me. Wait here, okay?"

She had some private conversation with Chen and both girls are agreeing with each other. I hope it's not something trash but then if it came to Ariana's mind probably it's wonderful.

"You ready?" She asked and all I did is nod my head.

I sat on a soft chair and Chen did what she had to do. I lay my wrist on the air and the artist placed the drawing of a planet in it. I curiously stared at it and glance at my girlfriend who's smiling while watching me getting it. The needle started poking my skin, I will not deny it's somewhat painful but then it's art creating on my arm. Every second, lines are being drawn on my skin. At the end, Chen created a small planet with a ring around it on my right wrist.

"A planet?" I asked.

Ariana didn't answer, she just sat on the other chair and gave out her left wrist to Chen. The woman started to draw the art on her skin, Ariana didn't whine or anything, she watched the needle poked her skin until the drawing becomes a rocket. I smiled and kissed her temple when Chen ended with a cute simple rocket on her wrist.

"A rocket?" I asked again.

She stood up and thank Chen. I looked at the tattoo on my wrist and traced it with my thumb, wondering what it meant. Ariana raised her wrist beside mine, it was a planet and a rocket.

"A planet and a rocket." Ariana started. "Yours a planet because you're a new world to live. Mine is a rocket because I'm launching out of my world to go to yours. I'm always gonna go to you. I'm ready to explore this adventurous world of yours."

It's the sweetest thing I heard in this world and after she said it, I hugged her close to mine and promise every single God on that day that I will never let this woman go. My lips kissed her gently with full of sincerity.

-

Ariana still had to fly out of the city and work, doing all the celebrity stuff. We have different lives and we have to deal with it because it's there even before we have each other. We give each other some personal space and time, it's understood that in this world it's not just us.

The shop had some customers in when I walked out of my office after I finished reading the last page of the report. Some acoustic soothing music was playing on the speaker that the customer vibe in.
I saw Lauren came in right in time before her shift starts and the other crew threw some high five to her before heading out of the shop.

"I'm not late, Y/N." Lauren commented as I walked into the counter.

I laughed and replied, "I'm not even saying anything."

My cousin grinned and relaxed her back at the wall, "Just school things."

"School things or Lucy things?" I asked back.

The green eyed girl laughed, "Seriously, it's about school."

I shrugged and just agreed with her.

Few customers went in and I saw a familiar car in front of the shop. I sighed and shook my head, I felt my head beating and coming out like a migraine. She went out and I knew it's her, again. Camila wore a jeans and shirt, with her messy hair and I knew she's not sleeping again because of her eye bags screaming that she's not getting any. She might be doing some music again or somewhat because she told me there is a lot of project and offer for her in the industry.

She started walking towards the shop and before she sees me, I walked towards my office not looking back. The bell of the shop rang and I'm close to my office to avoid her. I know it's the best thing to do.

But then before I even enter my office, I heard something crashes on the floor.

"Camila!" I heard Lauren saying her name.

I turn around and saw Camila's body on the floor, unconscious.

A/N: Hi!!! I'm back back back again!

Are you ready for this story to end?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 24.7K 97
β€βž· β˜½β˜€οΈŽ β˜† ➳ Tα•ΌIα”• Iα”• α—©α’ͺα’ͺ α—©α—·Oα‘ŒT α—©α–‡Iα—©α‘Žα—© Gα–‡α—©α‘Žα—ͺE α—©α‘Žα—ͺ Y/α‘Ž Iα—°α—©GIα‘ŽEα”•. (α”•Oα—°E α—°α—©Y Iα‘Žα‘•α’ͺα‘Œα—ͺE OTα•ΌEα–‡ α”•Tα—©α–‡α”•...) βœ§π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• 𝕩 π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• ...
78.8K 3.3K 3
On the first day that Lauren starts working at Starbucks, she swears to herself that she will never write her number down on someone's coffee cup. ...
317K 13.2K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
11.8K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...