๐•๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“'๐’ ๐Ž๐‘...

By bbshnxoxo

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐„๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
I'm Back
57

7

3.8K 99 28
By bbshnxoxo

Hermione returned to Hogwarts after the Christmas break ended. Now, we're looking more about Nicholas Flamel in the library. I take a book and opened it, sliding through pages and found...

"Nicholas Flamel? Hermione! I found it!" I said and Hermione ran towards me.

We look at each other and jumped in happiness. We run to the boys who are chatting.

"look! We found it" I said excitedly.

I put the book on the table and slide it to the page about Nicholas Flamel.

"this is the book I talked about! I was reading this last year for a bit of light reading!" I said and showed it to them.

"this is light?" Ron said to me. I look up at him.

"well, this is pretty light for me" I said and showed them the page of Nicholas Flamel.

"Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone!" I read it.

"The what?" Ron and Harry said in unison. Confusion written all over their face.

"honestly don't you two read?" Hermione said.

"The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It will turn any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal." Hermione read it.

"immortal?" Ron said.

"it means you'll never die" Hermione said

"I know what it means!"

"shhh" Harry put a finger on his mouth.

"The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist, who last year celebrated his 665th birthday!" That's what Fluffy's guarding on the 3rd floor. That's what's under the trapdoor...the Philosopher's Stone" me and Hermione read it together. We look at each other.

Night time

Me and the trio run to the Hagrid's hut under Harry's invisibility cloak. We knock on the door and it opens. We revealed ourselves.

"Oh, hello. Sorry, don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today." Hagrid said in apron and he close the door in front of our face.

"we know about the Philosopher's stone!" the four of us said together making Hagrid opened the door.

"oh" he said.

We all get into Hagrid's hut.

"we think Snape's trying to steal it" Harry said, accusing Professor Snape again.

" Snape? Blimey, Harry, you're not still on about him, are you?" Hagrid said.

" Hagrid, we know he's after the Stone. We just don't know why" Harry keep saying Professor Snape is the one who's trying to steal it.

" Snape is one of the teachers protecting the Stone! He's not about to steal it!" Hagrid said, ring a bell in my head.

" what?" Harry said, not believing it.

"You heard. Right. Come on, now, I'm a bit preoccupied today" Hagrid said.

"wait a minute..... One of the teachers?"

"of course! There are other things defending the Stone, aren't there? Spells, enchantments." Hermione said.

" That's right. Waste of bloody time, if you ask me." Hagrid said.

"Ain't no one gonna get past Fluffy. Hehe, not a soul knows how. Except for me and Dumbledore. I shouldn't have told you that. I shouldn't have told you that." A cauldron over a fire begins to rattle.

" Oh!" Hagrid hurries over and grabs something "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" he puts the thing, an egg, on the table. We look at the egg.

" Uh, Hagrid, what exactly is that?" Harry said in curiosity.

"That? It's a ... its um... "

"I know what that is! But Hagrid, how did you get one?" Ron said, his eyes on the egg.

"I won it. Off a stranger I met down at a pub. Seemed quite glad to be rid off it, as a matter of fact" Hagrid explained to Ron's question.

The egg rattles and cracks. Pieces fly off as a baby dragon emerges. It squeaks and slips on an egg piece.

"Is that...a dragon? " Hermione asked before I could.

"That's not just a dragon. That's a Norwegian Ridgeback! My brother Charlie works with these in Romania" Ron beamed.

"Isn't he beautiful? Oh. Bless him, look. He knows his mummy. Hehe. Hallo, Norbert" The dragon squeaks as it looks at Hagrid. I look at Hagrid in surprised... Mommy? Hagrid doesn't look like mommy though... More like... Whatever..

" Norbert?" I said, chuckling.

" Yeah, well, he's got to have a name, doesn't he?" Hagrid said while patting it.

"Don't you, Norbert? " Hagrid said while patting it.

Norbert backs away, hiccups and blows a fireball of fire into Hagrid's beard.

"Ohh! Oooh, ooh, ooh, well...he'll have to be trained up a bit, of course. " Norbert hiccups. I smiled at it.

"who's that?" Hagrid said while staring at the window making all of us turn to the window. We saw a glimpse of blonde haired boy. Draco..

"Malfoy" Harry said.

"oh dear" Hagrid said.

Returning from Hagrid's hut, we walked through a corridor. Harry tell us how much Hagrid wanted a dragon as a pet but now, Draco found out about it. This is bad.

But we stop in out track as we saw mom stand there, right in front of us in her nightgown.

"good evening" she said, looking sternly at us. Draco appeared from behind her, smirking at us smugly.

~

Right now, the four of us are standing in front of mom's desk, while Draco is feet away, smirking.

"Nothing, I repeat, nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night. Therefore, as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken. Each" our eyes went wide as we look at her.

"excuse me, Professor. But Elora isn't in this. They forced Elora to come" Draco said making me turn to him with widen eyes. He looks at me and shrugs. I frowned.

"no. Let me exp-"

"what Malfoy said was true. We forced her" Hermione said and Harry nodded, confirming it.

" fine. Miss Dumbledore, you're out of this. And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all five of you will receive detention." Mom said, eyeing us sternly.

"excuse me, Professor. Perhaps, I heard you wrong.. I thought you said..'the five of us'.." Draco added.

"No, you heard me correctly, Mr. Malfoy. You see, as honorable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will serve detention with your classmates." mom said and we grinned at him.

Time skip to the next night

Outside, at night, we're being led by Mr Filch to Hagrid's hut.

" A pity they let the old punishments die. There was a time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming. You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the dark forest." Mr Filch said, trying to scare us but I'm not affected by it at all.

Hagrid appears with a crossbow. He sniffles.

"A sorry lot this, Hagrid. Oh, good God, man, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?"

Hagrid sniffles and sigh "Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony."

"well, isn't that good? He'll be with his own kind" I said, trying to lighten up his mood.

"Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania? What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby, after all" Hagrid said in a sad tone. I kinda feel bad that dad has to send Norbert away.

"Oh for Gods sake, pull yourself together, man. You're going into the forest, after all. Got to have your wits about you." Mr Filch said in annoyed tone.

" The forest? I thought that was a joke! We can't go in there. Students aren't allowed. And there are..... Werewolves" Draco said, obviously terrified.

"There's more than werewolves in those trees, lad. You can be sure of that. Nighty-night." Mr Filch said then walk away.

Hagrid then take us into the dark forest. In the forest, he stopped and dipped in his finger in a silver puddle. He showed us the blood of unicorn that was attacked by an unknown creature.

" Hagrid... What is that? " Harry said with his face scrunched up in confusion.

" What we're here for. See that? That's unicorn's blood, that is. I found one dead a few weeks ago. Now, this one's been injured bad by something." I noticed that Harry's staring at something or someone. I realized a cloaked figure walking through the forest.

" So, it's our job to find the poor beast. Ron, Hermione, you'll come with me" Hagrid demanded.

"alright" Ron said weakly.

"And Harry, you'll go with Malfoy and Elora. " draco grimaces at the mention of Harry's name and he scooted closer to me.

"okay. Then I'll get Fang!" Draco said.

" fine. Just so you know, he's a bloody coward" Hagrid added and Fang whines.

~

We are walking through the forest, Fang leading. Draco has the lamp.

"You wait till my father hears about this. This is servant's stuff" Draco complained and I shook my head at his childish behaviour.

"If I didn't know better, Draco, I'd say you were scared. " Harry said and Draco scoffs. I stayed quiet since I am appreciating the calmness of the forest but these two just have to ruin it.

" Scared, Potter?!" he scoffed and suddenly we heard a howl. "Did you hear that? Come on, Fang. Scared."

We approach a flat ground with gnarled roots all over. Fang stops, then growls.

"what is it, Fang? " Harry question.

Up ahead, a cloaked figure is crouched over a dead unicorn, drinking its blood. The figure raises its head, silver blood dripping from its mouth. I look at Harry and he grabs his scar. He looks like he's in pain.

" AHHHHHHHHH HELP" Draco screamed and run away with Fang leaving me and Harry.

He left us and I went closer to Harry who is still grabbing his scar "Harry! Are you alright?" I asked, looking at the cloaked figure.

The figure slides over the unicorn and fly toward us. We back up but trip over a tree branches. Suddenly a centaur jumped out of nowhere making the cloaked figure backed away.

"Harry Potter, Elora Dumbledore, you must leave. You are known to many creatures here. The forest is not safe at this time. Especially for you." the centaur said.

Harry stand up "But what was that thing you saved me from?"

"A monstrous creature. It is a terrible crime to slay a unicorn. Drinking the blood of a unicorn will keep you alive even if you are an inch from death. But at a terrible price. You have slain something so pure that the moment the blood touches your lips, you will have a half-life. A cursed life." the centaur explained.

Suddenly, I thought about Voldermort. He's the only one who would do such thing.

" but who would choose such a life? "

" can you think of no one? "

" do you mean to say.... That that thing that killed the unicorn... That was drinking its blood.... It was Voldermort?" I got a goosebumps when Harry mentioned his name.

"do you know what is hidden in the school at this very moment"

"the Philosopher's stone!" me and Harry said in unison.

Suddenly we heard a dog barks. We look up to see Hagrid, Ron, Hermione and Draco appeared.

"Harry! Elora!"

"Hello there, Firenze. I see you've met our young Mr. Potter and Miss Dumbledore. You all right there, Harry, Elora?" we nodded our head.

" Harry Potter, Elora Dumbledore this is where I leave you. You're safe now. Good luck." the centaur said and went away.

We look up closely at the unicorn.

"is there anything we can do to save it?" I asked with my broken voice. I look at Hagrid and he shook his head.

My tears fall from my eyes running down to my cheeks then my chin. I am upset to see a pure unicorn in such state. Draco probably realized I'm crying because he suddenly pulled me close to him.

"it's alright... Don't look at it if it disturbs you" he said while pulling my head to lay on his shoulder. I let my head rests on his shoulder and cry. His robe is wet from my tears but he didn't seem to care.

He keeps patting my head and whispers calming words to me "it's alright.... Just let it out..." he says. I take a last glance at the dead unicorn before burying my face in his neck while crying. He kissed on the top of my head.

I stopped crying once we reached Hagrid's hut but I still can't get the image of that dead unicorn out of my head. I keep quiet through our way into Hogwarts. I just listen to the trio discussing about the Voldermort and how Snape's trying to get the Philosopher's stone for Voldermort. Draco left to the dungeon earlier than us.

That night, I didn't sleep because I was thinking about Voldermort and unicorn. Also about how he's trying to get the Philosopher's stone.

~

I changed into my pajamas. Then, I walk down to the common room and hugged myself on the couch while staring into the fire.

"why are you not in bed?" I know that voice. It's none other than Draco. He sits next to me.

"still can't get over that unicorn?"

I shook my head and rests my head on his shoulder. I didn't know that my simple action almost caused Draco's heart to burst. He took in a deep breath and patted my head.

"it's fine.... Do you want to sleep here? In case you... Have a nightmare" he suggested and I nodded my head.

"Alright, let's make this couch comfortable." he said and lay down with me.

I get calm, hearing his heartbeats. We slowly closes our eyes and fall into dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 83 16
"โ„๐• ๐•จ ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•€ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•–๐•• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ก๐•ช๐•›๐•’๐•ž๐•’๐•ค." ๐•„๐•’๐•๐•—๐• ๐•ช ๐•”๐•™๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐•๐•–๐••. โ„๐•š๐•ค ๐•–๐•ช๐•–๐•ค ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–...
73.9K 278 25
"๐‘–'๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข" (-๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—, ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž) ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
333 16 16
แดแด‡แด‡แด› สแดแดœ ๊œฐแดส€ แด„แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡แด‡ แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด‡สŸแด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›แด€ส€ส ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ๊œฑ แดกแด‡ สŸแด€แดœษขสœ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ ษขแด‡แด›๊œฑ แด„แดแดสŸ ษชแด›'๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ สœแดแดก แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸษชแด›ส ๊œฑแด‡แด›แด›สŸแด‡๊œฑ แด…แดแดกษด แดแด แด‡ส€...
46.6K 914 32
"๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’๐’“๐’…, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†? ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’…๐’š?" โœตโˆžโœต ใ€Œ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•...