๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๏ฟฝ...

By 1-800-NOT-YOURS

โ†ณใ€Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’‚๐’… ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’„๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰ใ€ ใ€‚โ€ข *. โœฐ เผ„ โœจ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ... More

#1|| Lost หšโœงโ‚ŠโŽโโŽโบหณ
#2|| Bookwormหšโœงโ‚ŠโŽโŽโบหณโœงเผš
#3|| Brace Face หšโœงโŽโบหณโœงเผš
Yeet๐ŸŒฑ
#4|| Bookworm part 2หšโœงโ‚Š เบปเฝฝเบปเฝฝโŽโบหณโœงเผš
#5|| run away with meหšโœงโ€†โแท€เบปเฝฝโŽโบหณโœงเผš
#6|| love uหšโ€†โแท€เบปเฝฝโŽโบหณโœงเผš
#7|| animeหšโ€†โแท€เบปเฝฝโŽโบหณโœงเผš
#8|| lost part 2โœฟโŽโบหณโœง
#9|| valentine sadness หšโแท€เบปเฝฝโŽโบหณโœงเผš
#10|| sweater weatherโŽโบหณโœงเผš
#11||bobaโบหณโœงโŽโบหณโœง
#11||bobaหšโŽโบหณโœงเผš
taggedโœจ
#13|| sunshineโŽโบหณโœงเผš
#14|| ditching for a date หšโบหณโœงเผš
#15|| comfortหšโœงโ‚ŠโŽหณโœงเผš
#16|| through the yearsหšโœงโŽโบหณโœงเผš
#17|| flower surprise หšโœงโ‚ŠโŽโบหณโœงเผš
#18|| may i have this dance?หšโœงโ‚Šโแท€เบปเฝฝโŽโบหณโœงเผš
#19|| crush advice ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ

#12||lost part3โœฟโŽโบหณ*ใ€‚ใƒป

1.2K 27 20
By 1-800-NOT-YOURS

"(y/n)!"

i heard someone screaming my name.

my vision was still black, though i felt like i was on something comfortable; something soft.

didn't i collapse on the floor?
i asked myself.

i heard a lot of running footsteps around me and squeaking wheels. i feel so confused. where was i? am i in the hospital? no, this is just a dream. i'll wake up okay, in my room, surrounded with cold air, like usual.

i wanted to open my eyes, but my eye lids felt extremely heavy. my throat also felt dry, but nothing could compare the inevitable pain i could feel on my head.

but there it was again. the ringing in my ears and the feeling of not being able to breathe came back to me. i was, yet again, drowning. the cold feeling was back. i wanted to scream and shout, begging it to stop but it didn't listen. i felt so much pain, i felt a hot tear roll down my cheek.

"(y/n), please be okay.." was the last thing i heard before i entered a deep slumber.

———————

i woke up in a room that wasn't quite familiar to me. the walls and the bed i was on were white.

oh, so i am in a hospital, i thought to myself.

i tried my best to take in my surroundings, but that throbbing pain in my head was getting to me. there was a white wooden bedside table beside the bed i was on, a glass of water and pills on top of it. on the wall to my right, there was a window, overlooking the outside but i only saw a peep due to the light blue curtain covering most of the window.

i was trying to recall the past events, and while doing so, i wondered, who would have called the ambulance? that's right, i heard someone enter the house, i thought, once again, to myself.

i thought it all over, trying to figure out the person who found me on the bathroom floor.
i was staring at the cream coloured ceiling in a daze, hundred thoughts running through my head.

without knowing it, a nurse had entered the room i was in. she went to my side and smiled a soft smile,

"we're glad you're awake. i'll call in the doctor to explain everything and after that, you have a visitor" she said in a calm voice, her smile still intact. i opened my mouth to talk but she stopped me,

"please don't try to talk first. just answer with a nod or shake your head. if you have questions and such, you can always write it down," she told me, handing me some water. i nodded. it's quite true though, my throat felt extremely dry and i don't think i can speak without having a hoarse voice.

she nodded and told me she'll be getting the doctor, leaving me to wander freely through my thoughts. the nurse said i have a visitor. i wonder who, though.

it can't be my parents, they're out on a business trip for 2 months. so who could it possibly be? could it possibly be him? why would he care though? he's probably still sulking over his ex that practically cared for him more than me.

as i was so immersed in thought, i suddenly heard the door open and close.

"good afternoon, miss (l/n)," the doctor said, giving me a smile. i smiled back but grimaced when the throbbing in my head intensified. i'm sure the doctor saw this,

"miss, are you okay? try sitting up, the pain might reduce that way," he told me, approaching me for support. he adjusted my hospital bed so i can sit back comfortably. he was right, it reduced, but it definitely didn't completely disappear.

i mouthed thank you to him and he nodded with a smile.

he explained to me about what was wrong with me. he had asked me if i have been eating properly these past few weeks and i shook my head. he asked me why, but refusing to tell him the truth i just wrote down on the pad he gave me that i wanted to go on a diet and lose weight.

he advised me that if i wanted to go on a diet, i had to make sure i still ate enough food and, if i really wanted to lose weight and be healthier at the same time, i should exercise.

i nodded, feeling overwhelmed since it wasn't really the reason why i ate nothing.

he gave me my prescription and said i should take it two times a day for two weeks. according to the doctor, it's to reduce the pain in my head.

fortunately, my brain nor my skull was damaged during my fall, which i was thankful for. the doctor also claimed that i had lost a fair amount of blood, but no need for medicine since for the past few days i was in the hospital, they made me take iron while i was asleep.

he gave me last reminders about the medicine and about caring for myself. i nodded and smiled.

"oh, i almost forgot. someone's here to see you," the doctor said before giving me a reassuring smile. i looked at him with a weird expression.
he ushered my visitor inside with a flick of a hand and a nod.

to my surprise, it was (c/n)!

my breath hitched as i looked at him wide-eyed. he was staring at the floor with a frown on his face. my heart started beating faster and my whole body froze up.

the doctor took a last glance at us before shutting the door behind him.

(c/n) looked up, almost surprising me, since he looked nothing like the last time i saw him. i'm surprised i still recognise him.

the bags under his eyes darkened and he looked extremely pale.

"(y/n)..." he started, walking towards me with tears in his eyes, i avoided eye contact with him as he tried to catch my gaze.

"i'm sorry.." he said silently, pain evident in his shaky voice. "if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here!" he cried, tears rolling down his cheeks. "i'm so sorry, (y/n). i was so stupid. i got so distracted about everything, i forgot about the one true person who loved me," he continued, advancing towards me.

my heart throbbed as i listened to his shaky voice filled with pain. i always had a forgiving nature and even though i try so hard to be angry at him, i still can't bring myself to.

"i know you won't forgive me now, after all the pain i've caused you..."

i can't just hate him for one mistake. he is my best friend after all. i know his true attitude and, if he did change, sincerity was still heard through his words.

"(c/n).." i managed to croak out. i looked at him as he cried, staring down at the ground. once he heard me speak up, he looked at me with shock.
his mouth a-gap as if he wanted to say something, but he closed it after a few seconds,

"i can't....forgive you..," i slowly spoke out, taking my time. at that, (c/n) looked at me with a sad smile on his face, "i understand you, (y/n). after everything i've done, i don't deserve you-"

"wait...i'm not yet..done" i cut him off. he mumbled a sorry and shut his mouth.

i pointed to the seat that was located on my left, indicating him to sit there. i wanted to speak to him clearly, but my throat was still extremely dry.

i took the pad the doctor gave earlier and wrote everything that i wanted to say.

i can't forgive you now but someday i will. i just need time to think for myself first. i understand you though. we've been best friends for so long and i know who you really are. im sorry i got myself hurt like this, you know me, my emotions get the best of me.

i wrote down what i wanted to say and gave it to him. as he read what i said, a small sad smile formed on his face. bringing life to his pale face.
a single tear rolled down his cheek and he laughed, shaking head, engulfing me in a tight hug.

"i'm very sorry. i'll make it up to you.." he mumbled into my shoulder.

after getting over the shock that has consumed me after he suddenly hugged me, i hugged him back and pat his back.

after a few days, i was discharged from the hospital with (c/n) by my side. ever since i fainted, he was different, but in a good way. i could tell that he was really sorry and he was really trying his best.

he made me happy again and i didn't regret forgiving him. after all he's done, i can't deny that only a little part of trust that i had for him disappeared and i guess he could tell.

either way, he's trying his best and that's all that matters. slowly but surely, my love for him blossomed once again.

——————

i stared at the setting sun in front of me, the sky a fiery orange. it's bright tinge spreading through out the vast sky, illuminating it's colour on the fluffy clouds. my eyes twinkled with the blazing shades of yellow and orange.

i stretched my arms and smiled widely, my clothes and hair dancing with the wind. i took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh cold breeze.

"it's so beautiful," i sighed out with a soft voice. my arms were still stretched out as if i was asking the sunset for a hug.

he took my hand and looked at me with eyes of admiration, "not as beautiful as you though," he spoke out. (c/n)'s hair was swaying with the wind and his shirt puffed out as the  wind passed us.

i felt a blush rise up my face, tinting my cheeks a light pink. i looked at my feet with a smile of nervousness, hoping he wouldn't see my face.

"i've been wanting to talk to you about something," he said,a tone of nervousness took over as his oh-so-confident one disappeared. i looked at him with my eyebrows raise, genuinely curious about what he was going to say,

as i did not say anything, he continued to speak, his shaky voice barely audible as only the sound of wind filled my ears. i moved closer towards him, ready to listen to whatever he was about to say, which made him tense up a little.

"i r-remembered what you told me...that time..when we fought at my house," he started, looking at me nervously while i glanced at him with a confused expression. why is he bringing that up now?

"do you remember?" he asked me once again, thinking i didn't hear him. i snapped out of my train of thought and gave him a nod, "yes i do. i mean, how could i forget that?" i told him in a jokingly matter, making him chuckle,

"u-um..remember when you said you loved me?"

with that, i immediately froze up, my eyes grew wide as i spaced out, staring at the sunset. i wracked my brain for an excuse because i'm not about to risk our friendship again.

my palms started to get sweaty, as i was thinking of ways to get out of this situation. excuse after excuse, non really made much sense. i could tell him i was drunk, but i can't drink, i'm a minor. i meant the i love you as a friendly way? i was high? it was an accident? well, whatever excuse that is, and no matter how good it was, (c/n) knew how to read me. he knew when i was lying or not.

"i was wondering..if you..m-meant it..?"

what am i supposed to say?

my inner self started to panic and i felt this awful feeling in my stomach. i looked at him, nodded and, without any idea and thorough process, said,

"yes i do,"

just that. the three simple words that meant so much.

his eyes grew wide and he looked at me with shock and disbelief, his lips parting.

once i finally realised what i said, i started stumbling for words. i stuttered but ended up sighing out while (c/n) looked at me with a soft smile on his face.

"i-i mean i do- but like- just- why are you smiling?" i asked him confused, stopping from my rambling once i saw him smile at me.

he chuckled and grabbed both my hands, a cute blush rising up his to his cheeks.

"i love you, (y/n)." he smiled, looking at me with sparkling eyes. the orange tinge of the sunset made his skin glow with the colour. my breath hitched and i felt my heart beat faster.

once i didn't answer from shock, his eyes grew wide and he started to panic.

he started to mumble things; saying sorry, making gestures all over, rubbing his nape with an embarrassed blush. just like what i did earlier and it made me laugh.

he looked cute.

"(c/n)," i laughed out, grabbing his shoulders so he'd stop rambling.

i looked into his eyes and smiled at him, causing him to cool down. i let go of his shoulders and instead grabbed his hands.

"i love you too.." i chuckled, and yet again, without thorough processing, i closed my eyes and inched closer towards him.

with that our lips met.

hohohoho a good ending! i absolutely love romance stuff in front of the sunset, it's so cute!

this is probs the longest chapter i wrote, i hope you guys enjoyed it tho! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.6K 45
Oneshots! Oneshots! Get your Foolsamponk oneshots here! Fluff Angst Lemon YOU NAME IT I am taking some request so bring it onnnn
81.3K 1.3K 31
Some fluffy short stories between Markiplier and you! If you don't know who Markiplier is...then you need to get a life. (๏ฟฃฯ‰๏ฟฃ;) (Btw i do NOT own any...
135K 1.7K 48
๏ฝกโœŽ แต—แต’แต–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โžธโ’ A little compilation of some one-shots with various characters. ใ€Œ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ค๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐——ใ€ โ€ผ๏ธ ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š...
237K 2.2K 26
FLUFF ANGST and LEMONS. I WILL WARN YOU IF THERE IS A LEMON BY PUTTING A EMOJI ๐Ÿ‹