Anime Headcanons/Oneshots

By Scaryemomom

This is a collection of Anime headcanons and oneshots. You can request reader inserts, certain facts or opini... More

+Request Page and Guide+
+Prompt List+
+NSFW Alphabet+
+SFW Alphabet+
Akutagawa Crush Headcanons
Show & Tell: Himiko Toga
Uta: SFW Alphabet request
Himiko Toga x Reader | NSFW

Germany: SFW Alphabet

45 3 15
By Scaryemomom

Requested by SassyNerdTenya

Anime: Hetalia

Character: Germany/Ludwig Belschmidt

Gender(of reader): Neutral

A= Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

He's.... affectionate in his own way. Believe it or not, he's pretty awkward affection wise. He doesn't mind small affectionate gestures like hand holding and such, but if you kiss his cheek he's definitely gonna turn red. Hugs are... unfamiliar to him. When he gets hugged by anyone else it's pretty weird, but he doesn't mind your hugs. Believe it or not he really enjoys them. Kisses on the cheek are sort of quick pecks and he's blushing a little after. He's much more relaxed in private and when he knows where things are going.

B= Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Mom friend. Especially if they're anything like Italy. It's kind of Ludwig's habit to monitor/care for people. He just functions best in a leadership position. He'd definitely be that mature friend who you come to for advice(and who is mature enough to give you an excuse to act childish). Lots of facepalming involved if you do, but you can always count on him to have your back.

C= Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Can he cuddle? As in is he capable of it, yes. Is he used to it, no. He's not typically a person who looks very lovable on the outside(though he is in his own way) At first cuddles are sort of unsure, it's more of him just wrapping his arms around you or holding onto you. As time passes he gets a little more affectionate, like letting you sit in his lap and just holding onto you. Eventually the tables turn and you cuddle HIM. He's honestly very surprised at first, but he starts getting really comfortable. If ever he's having a rough day, he'll just walk over, wrap his arms around you and rest his head on your chest and you stroke his hair.

D= Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How good are they at cooking an cleaning?)

In all honesty? HOUSEWIFE MATERIAL RIGHT HERE. No kidding. He's a pretty good cook, but he'll definitely lecture you about eating healthy and everything. And no, he's not going to crumble if you beg for something other than what he sees as proper nutrition. That's not to say he won't indulge one or two cravings for junk(the secret is giving him puppy dog eyes) As for cleaning, it's everyone pulls their weight. He has no problem doing all the cooking, but you need to join him in cleaning up. He doesn't have ridiculously high standards, but he's got a pretty clear plan in mind. He'll most likely describe it like it's a battle plan, and deal with it as such.

E= Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Outwardly it looks the same. If he was ending a relationship it would be very organized and respectful. Though depending on the stage it's in, he'll react internally differently. If it's early in the relationship, he'll be a little down. But if he got out of a long relationship he'll be a lot more emotionally drained than he looks. When he loves, he loves deeply, so it'll take a toll on him.

F= Fiancé(é) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He definitely wouldn't start dating someone if he didn't see a future with them. And most likely you'll have a sort of married couple relationship anyways. He's not going to rush things, definitely a few years of dating before he brings up the subject. But honestly, if he fell in love with you and pursued it, then settling down is definitely in his plans.

G= Gentle (How gentle are they both physically and emotionally?)

He doesn't look very gentle in the outside. But he's actually very caring. He may seem strict sometimes, but that's only because he cares. He'll be gentle both emotionally and physically in a similar way. Sort of always "I got you." If you ever need to be held, he's there. And if you ever need to talk, he'll listen.

H= Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

At first, not so much. He won't mind hugging others so much as he minds others hugging him, but he's not much of a hugger. As the relationship progresses, he may hug a little more. It's a good comforting tool, and he finds it sort of calming. If you ambush hug him he'll sort of stand there confused, but truthfully he doesn't mind. Though he's not much of a hugger, he doesn't mind the occasional hug.

I= I love you (How fast do they say the L word)

He won't lead people on, so he wouldn't start dating you if he didn't see the POTENTIAL for his feelings to deepen into love, if they weren't already. It will take a bit before he can admit that though. He speaks more with his actions, so emotional articulation isn't his strong suit. But once he says it, you know he means it.

J= Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

He isn't the MOST jealous, but he definitely gets jealous. If he was to get jealous he wouldn't really say so, but oh it would definitely be implied. Heavily implied. He doesn't mind if you pick up on it or the person who he's warning, either way it'll be resolved. If it isn't he'll give that person a firm but calm warning just to back off a little. Unless they're France. France doesn't get a warning. We skip straight to what happens if they don't heed the warning.....

K= Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss their s/o (significant other)? Where do they like to be kissed?)

His kisses are passionate. Like I said, when he loves he loves deeply. And his kisses reflect that. Usually kisses are on the forehead. Cheek kisses are sort of quick pecks, but when he kisses your lips it's more passionate.

L= Little ones (How are they around children?)

Base this on how he is with Italy(who is basically a child). He TRIES to sort of tame the chaos that they tend to cause, but he just ends up getting tired. One time he got left alone with a few kids for too long and when you got back he had a mini army. It was honestly sort of adorable.

M= Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

He usually gets up early and goes for a run, but he comes back just in time to drink tea or coffee and watch the sunrise. It's pretty calming. Like I said he's a good cook, so he's usually the one handling breakfast. You get a lot of. "You need to start your day off right!" Or "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" It's really sweet though.

N= Night (How are nights spent with them?)

He doesn't usually stay up really late, but sometimes you'll go on dates or watch a movie together. Whenever you get popcorn he denies that he wants any, but later you're both eating it out of the same bag or bowl.

O= Open (When Do they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

He goes at a more slow pace. He doesn't want to rush or overwhelm you, so you gradually learn more about him. Don't expect much within the early stages of the relationship, but once he feels you're ready(though in some way it might be once he feels he's ready) he'll start revealing things at a steady pace.

P= Patience (How easily angered are they?)

I don't care what he wants anyone to think, he has all the patience. He may seem strict, but believe it or not it takes a whole lot to get him genuinely annoyed. He can get a little annoyed, but he's gotten very good at dealing with things over the years. That being said he does have a limit to his patience, and the closer you are to him the more clear the limit is.

Q= Quizzes (How much would they remember about their s/o? Do they remember every little detail they mention in passing or do they kind of forgot everything?)

He's a champ at these things. He believes it's very important to remember things about your significant other. That and he has a good memory and system for remembering. No joke, if you give him a pop quiz he'd answer it without breaking a sweat. It's sort of unreal.

R= Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

In all honesty? Your first kiss. Before then you were sort of figuring things out and some part of him wasn't really sure if you were in the love love stage yet. Or if he felt it he couldn't recognize it. But when you had your first official kiss, wherever it was, he had no doubts. He may not have said it then, but that was the moment when he found out that he truly loved you.

S= Security (How protective are they?  How would they protect their s/o? How would they like to be protected?)

He is a protector. Hands down, natural protector. He'll always be making sure that you're safe and healthy. He isn't really used to being protected himself, so if you were to protect him he'd be surprised, but really proud of you after.

T= Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

Do you know how much of a freaking hard worker this guy is? MAXIMUM EFFORT HERE PEOPLE. For dates he finds places that may suit what you're feeling up to or your personal tastes. Anniversaries are VERY IMPORTANT. He isn't one of those people to make all these little anniversaries. That's just crazy. But he does take time to appreciate the important ones to you both. Everyday tasks? He's a machine of getting things done. The real challenge is for any human to keep up with him.

U= Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

He sometimes forgets that not everyone is as hard core as he is. He definitely needs to learn to tune it down sometimes. He always comes from a place of caring, but sometimes it comes across as a little strict.

V= Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

He tries to be clean and healthy, that's sort of it. He showers once every day, works out regularly, basically that. Looks just for looks isn't really his thing. But if he happens to be bettering himself as a person and he looks good doing it, then that's great.

W= Whole (Would they feel incomplete without their s/o?)

Depends on the stage of the relationship. In the early stages not as much, but as things progress he starts wanting to be around you more and more. He really enjoys the time you spend together, and without you things feel sort of.... flat. And he doesn't feel as much drive anymore. You are his drive.

X= Xtra (A random headcanon for them)

Even though he showers, he sometimes forgets deodorant. Who needs that stuff? What's even the point? If he's sweaty it just shows how hard he's working, he doesn't get what the big deal is. Get this man some deodorant please.

Y= Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

A messy or lazy partner. He's your boyfriend not your parent. Though most likely he'll end up with a messy or lazy partner. And even if he tries to get them to be more active and responsible, he won't complain much. He will lecture you though.

Z= Zzz (What is a sleep habit of theirs?)

It's kind of insane, but he never loses a single hour of sleep. Ever. He always manages to make it up somehow. It is literally impossible for his sleep schedule to be messed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
744K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 36.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...