The Shinobi Behind The Mask(N...

By Sad_Potato_Lord

Y/n Hatake, or the silver flash of the leaf. A rogue ninja that joined the Akatsuki shortly after she murdere... More

Important information to know
1: And here the story begins
2:The encounter
3: The questions
4:lost in thought
5:False sense of safety
6:The Meeting
7:The Anbu
8:This is death
9:The Hokage's office
10:Adjusting
11:Meeting new people
12:Reuniting with an old friend
13:A conversation
14:A wild goose chase
15:Training
16:An invitation
17:The party
18:Party games
19: An unexpected twist
20:A beginning to a new relationship?
21:A fake!?
22:Poison
23:A sacrifice for the village
24:A chance to make amends
25:Back into reality
26: A date
27:Another chapter
28:A new mission
Special: Fluff Alphabet
30: Kanashimi's rising temper
31: The boy
32: An old friend's warning
33: The first report
34: Mai is a bitch
35: Temptation
36: What the fuck NaRUto?!
37: Naruto, you damn bastard
38: Day 3: Hi Pakkun!
39: (Insert title here)
39: Houston, we have a problem.
40: Well shit.
41
42: Kakashi is a great dad
43: Hey...thanks
44: Dad jokes
45: THE GRAND FINALE
Smut🍋
Naruto Meets Younger Y/n
His Parents

29: The return of your tailed beasts

3.7K 95 99
By Sad_Potato_Lord

You're in the village, no one seems to be there until you look to your right and see Naruto, you smile and walk towards but a glass box formed around you. Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion as you tried to get out. You felt like a fish in its aquarium. You called out his name but he didn't seem to hear you. A girl ran up to the blonde boy and jumped into his arms. He spun her around with the brightest smile on his face. You watched them suspiciously, the girl seemed to be too close to just be a friend. They kissed, your eyes widened and your throat tightened. You banged on the glass, but it only shrunk. The more you pounded on it, the more the room seemed to close. You tried everything to escape but somehow this glass was indestructible. Now Naruto was having a full-on make-out session with this unknown girl. Tears were flooding your eyes, you wanted to run, scream, hell you wanted to beat the crap out of both the girl and Naruto. Anger and sadness filled your heart all at once. The girl seemed to be dominating Naruto, they were getting sloppier with their kisses as they began to undress. All you do is watch from inside the shrinking glass. Once Naruto had taken off his shirt the girl grew large fangs and stuck them inside of Naruto's neck, he screamed. Finally, he saw you and yelled for your help but it was already too late the girl had drained the last bit of blood from him. You gasped, but before you could say anything the room had shrunk so much that it was going to kill you. The walls were closing in, the air was getting tenser and you could feel yourself start to panic. You searched for a weak spot but there were none, there was officially nothing you could do about it, you just have to sit there and wait until the crushing walls take you completely.

Closer

And closer

Until...

Awake

You gasp as your eyes snap open, your heart is racing and cold sweat glistens your skin. You hear peaceful snores stop and feel Naruto shift in his spot.

"Y-y/n," he said tiredly, "What's wrong?"

You gave a shaky breath, "nothing, sorry, Naruto, you can go back to sleep," you lied.

"Alright then," he said and closed his eyes.

"W-wait, Naruto?" You said hastily.

"Yeah?" He questioned.

"You won't leave me, r-right?" You asked, still a bit panicked from your dream.

"Never," he said then kissed the top of your head and fell back to sleep.

You gave a weak smile and eventually fell asleep too.

...

In a small room, two teens slept, the boy was holding the girl to his chest. He rested his head on the top of her head.

The sun rose and out of the small crack in the blinds, a ray of light hit the girl's face. She groaned as it was shining in her eyes. She seemed tired and unwilling to get up, she opened one eye and checked the time. The clock read 5:50 AM, 10 minutes before her mission. She sighed and convinced herself that she would get up in just a second.

One

Two

Three...

The sun seemed unforgiving on the girl's actions since it shined so brightly in her face that she couldn't bother to ignore it. But this is y/n we are talking about, she's stubborn. The girl wiggled herself more into the boy behind her. The blonde seemed to have woken up with her sudden actions.

"Ah~ y-y/n don't move like that," he said warningly.

A look of puzzlement crossed the girl's face.

Your POV

Unbeknownst to you, you accidentally rubbed Naruto in a certain area (*Cough* *cough* in his DIC— I mean his no-no zone...Actually it could be his yes yes zone for y/n;) which made an involuntary grunt erupt from his mouth.

Did I hurt him?

No, you turned him on, idiot. Ugh, you have so much to learn before you can sleep with this idiot.

Your body stiffened, you turned him on....and did your tail beast just speak? You heard it loud and clear but found it hard to accept it. But then your brain had just processed what Kanashimi said.

Wait before I sleep with him?!

Your cheeks turned a crimson red.

Duh, you're dating him, aren't you?

W-well y-yeah but I-I haven't even thought about—uh

Sex?

Y-yeah.

Ugh, you have much to learn, little one.

Huh?

Nevermind her, reply to Naruto unless you want him to know Kanashimi and I are back.

No!

"Err....s-sorry Naruto," you said as you got up.

"It's okay y/n," he said as he looked at the clock, his eyes widened, "WE HAVE TO GO!!"

Naruto jumped off his bed and quickly began to strip off his clothes and change into his ninja gear. On a normal day, you would be blushing the brightest red there is, but right now you couldn't care less about your half-naked boyfriend. You had to find out how your tailed beast is still talking to you.

Wait how are you here?!

I've told you multiple time that I live here

I-I know that but how are you talking to me, I thought they sealed you and Genso off completely.

Not quite, we can still do the previous things just with an exception.

Exception?

We can no longer hurt you when you use us.

That's all?

Yup, stupid humans, they can't even figure out that we need a stronger seal to be kept inside a person.

"Y/n, get up, you. Need to go get your stuff now or else we'll be late," Naruto warned you while pulling you off of his bed. You got out of your distracted state, "u-uh, -y-yeah, okay, er...i'll go get my stuff," you said and put your shoes on hastily and rushed out of his window to change into your ninja outfit and get your backpack.

Hopefully, the tailed beasts don't interfere with the mission

...

You made it into your home and bumped into your dad. He sighed, "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at the gates right now," he told you.

"I know, I know, I got distracted," you said.

He shook his head, "Hurry up."

You nodded, "Hai."

When you ran into your room, Kakashi noticed you weren't in any of your usual clothes but in a hoodie much too big for your frame. His eyes narrowed and he questioned your whereabouts from last night. He knew that there could only be one answer to that, 'Naruto!' His fist tightened, he didn't like the idea of his daughter spending a night over at his student's house, 'what if he—no—I shouldn't think like that...but I'm going kick ass right now'

...

Kakashi's POV

Kakashi walked towards the gates of Konoha to greet the princess and reprimand a certain boy. His face was coated with his usual high amount of stoic ness and rather bored look but do not be fooled, this man was feeling quite a bit of emotion. For starters, he felt an urge to punch his blonde student for the suspicion that his daughter had stayed over at his home without permission, then his heart was also filled with worry, as he would send both his daughter and his student off on a mission that feels off to him. The feeling was unexplainable all he knew was that it just didn't feel right.... but he knew your strength, he knew whatever or whoever was out there you'd get through it, with the help of Naruto of course. Plus he'd have a report from you every day you're away, with the help of Pakkun.

With the next turn, he took he began to see two figures, the first one being none other than the number one knucklehead ninja, Naruto Uzumaki. Then next to him was a young girl about the same age as his daughter. The female wore a beautiful Kimono and nice and shiny jewelry to fit it. She looked elegant but she reeked of money meaning that there would be tons more bandits looking for a quick steal after her, luckily she has some of Konoha's best shinobi at her side.

With the next few steps, the silvered haired jounin got close enough to greet the pair.

"Hello," he said.

"Oh Hi, sensei!" Said Naruto

"Hello, you're the sixth Hokage, correct?" The princess asked with a soft and delicate voice.

"I am," Kakashi told her.

The girl smiled, "I'm Mai Kato, princess of...(lol Idk)" she said, "I'm glad you are providing me with your ninja, my people and I are very grateful."

"Of course, we're happy to help," he said with his signature closed-eyed smile.

The girl nodded, "But if I may ask, aren't there supposed to be two shinobi?"

Kakashi sighed, "There are," he said, "But the second is running late—"

Another chakra source was approaching, a girl by the name of y/n ran towards the group. "Sorry I'm late," she said as she came closer.

Your pov

"And there she is," he said.

You ran towards the group quickly and gave the princess a slight bow.

"Oh hi, I'm Mai Kato," the princess said.

"Hello, I'm y/n Hatake, nice to meet you," you said.

"Likewise."

You noticed how attractive and well kept she looked. Compared to her you felt terrible, but this was no time to focus on how physically attractive she was, you had a mission to complete.

You gave the princess a closed-eyed smile which she returned. Once her eyelids shut and the corners of her lips rose you felt an inexplicable amount of dread fill your body. Goosebumps appeared and the next breath you took was unbelievably harder.

What the hell?

I don't like this, I don't like her. I don't think you should trust her y/n.

Hmm...

A shiver was sent down your spine as the tailed beasts spoke. You didn't like their return and hated the thought that soon enough they'll go back to their old antics and you'll be left miserable thinking about how to stop them. You took a deep breath and pushed all these emotions down; this wasn't the time to worry, you had a job to do....you just hope it goes as planned.

"I know you guys are shinobi but I think we could be pretty good friends during this, right?" Mai exclaimed.

Naruto smirked at this, "Yeah, that'd be fun," Naruto responded happily.

"Great!" She exclaimed and grabbed your blonde boyfriend's hand. He got nervous and unknowing of what the next best course of action was.

Wait, what?

You looked at her actions with utter disbelief, this was done silently and not noticeably, of course.

Hmm...yup I don't like this.

You looked over at your dad and raised an eyebrow asking him, Do I have to do this?

Kakashi understood what you said with that simple movement. He gave you a sympathetic look and patted your head, he lowered his voice for only you to hear, "try not to lose your temper, the relationship with her village is on the line."

You gave a simple nod, keeping good terms with her village was essential to the leaf. If the mutual agreement of not attacking each other is broken then it could turn into a really bloody battle.

"Well," you said and turned your head towards Kakashi, "It's about time we get going."

"Oh yeah, but before that, I need to talk to the two of you, sorry Mai," Kakashi said.

"That's okay," the girl said and walked off to speak with the gate guards. Once the girl left, Kakashi had both yours and Naruto's attention.

"What's up, sensei?" Naruto asked.

"I don't feel good about this mission, you have to be very careful—" he was interrupted.

"Don't worry, Kakashi sensei, y/n and I can handle it!" He said loudly.

"You've gotten strong Naruto, but even great shinobi have to be cautious," Kakashi said with slight annoyance. "As I was saying, you guys have to stick together, no matter what," he said sternly.

You quickly nodded, "Hai."

He gave you a small smile then directed his attention onto Naruto, "This isn't a question, stay together," he said once again very firmly.

Naruto grinned, "Yeah, alright I promise!"

"Good, now go on, oh, and y/n's in charge—Also, Naruto," he said and grabbed the boy's shoulder.

"Yeah?"

Kakashi's eyes narrowed, "I will hurt you if you keep sneaking around with my daughter," he told him in a menacing tone.

Naruto gulped and you sweatdropped, "O-okay!" Naruto began to walk towards Mai, you stayed behind.

The silvered hair jounin ruffled your hair and gave you another warning.

"Be careful."

"Okay, okay, I will."

He made a soft smile and said, "I Love you, kid."

"I know," you said trying to suppress a smirk creeping up. Kakashi rolled, he gave you a serious look. You chuckled, "Okay, I love you too," you let out.

He smirked and sent you off, "Bye, and report to Pakkun every morning!" He told you.

"Okay! Bye, dad!"

You ran up to the two who have already started to walk out of Konoha and saw Naruto happily chatting with Mai. You smiled and thought to yourself that whatever you felt earlier from the girl must have been some sort of mistake and that this was going to be a good mission

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 50 13
The Tora clan has a very powerful kekkei genkai. the power to control blood and bend it to their will. Yuki Tora and her twin Brother lived in a smal...
4.1K 82 9
After the death of the Fourth Hokage and his Wife, Y/N started becoming alone. Y/N wasn't used to it, because it was quiet. The only household Y/N u...
3.9K 89 19
As an Uchiha your whole existence has practically been a curse, you're parents died shortly after you're birth, leaving you in the hands of the Third...
462K 13.4K 44
I'm (Y/n) (L/n), although my last name is not known to many people. I used to have a happy and chill childhood in a small hidden village from the Lan...