Serendipity || Na Jaemin FF (...

By Stellarjaem

Will you trust luck in finding love? Female Reader x Na Jaemin All names to be used other than the dreamies a... More

🍀
-« I »-
-« III »-
-« IV »-
-« V »-
-«« VI »»-
-«« VII »»-
-«« VIII »»-
-««IX»»-
-««X»»-
-«« XI »»-
-«« XII »»-
-«« XIII »»-
-««XIV»»-
-««XV»»-
-««XVI»»-
-««XVII»»-
-««XVIII»»-
-««XIX»»-
-««XX»»-
-««XXI»»-
-««XXII»»-
-««XXIII»»-
-««XXIV»»-
-««XXV»»-
-««XXVI»»-
-««XXVII»»-
-««XXVIII»»-
-««XXIX»»-

-« II »-

316 22 0
By Stellarjaem

[ Song Soo Jin's POV ]

After that day, I would often find myself looking for that guy who gave me his freebie.

I must admit, I kinda would like to know who he was.

We are now at the 2nd week of classes and I still couldn't find ways to see that guy again.

After I met that guy, I started feeling better at school even though Eun Kyung became distant after that incident.

I felt bad because I thought what I did made her feel better.

As I sat alone at Lunch, a girl approached me.

It was the girl who gave me my ID on our first day.

"Song Soo jin, right?" She greeted.

I nodded and smiled back.

"Can I sit with you?" She asked.

"Oh. Of course." I said.

"You know what? People think you're really impressive." She said as she sat beside me.

"I—I don't think so." I said while I awkwardly sipped the juice I bought.

I knew it wasn't true. Maybe they thought I was scary or weird that's why they don't bother approaching me.

She sighed and chuckled.

"Well, most gems doesn't know how beautiful and shiny they are." She said.

I was astonished of how straightforward she was.

"Sorry was I too honest—" she said and made me chuckle.

"No. It's okay, I like it better when people are honest about what they feel." I said.

"I'm, Soo-ah." She said.

"Nice meeting you, Soo-ah" I said.

She stretched her body and looked at me.

"Do you know that you're the talk of the town?" She suddenly said.

I didn't knew what to say.

I was over thinking too much that I thought everyone made a rumor about me.

"People admire you, Soo Jin." She said with a gentle smile and I got confused.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean." I said.

"Look, don't be too hard on yourself. People admire you for being you. For standing up for people who couldn't." She said.

I smiled because her words were just so comforting.

"I didn't knew it'd go this far. I was just frustrated that day that I knew I should do something." I said.

"You did great! Those bullies deserve to be shut once in a while. Thank you for saving Eun Kyung that day." She chuckled and it made me shook my head.

"That's nothing to thank for. I just thought she didn't deserve to be treated like that." I sighed.

Just then, the bell rang and we had to part ways.

"So? Want to come with us after class?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Yay!! See yah!" She exclaimed as she waved goodbye.

I suddenly remembered I wasn't able to ask what year and class she belonged.

I sighed and walked quietly to my locker to get some books.

As soon as I walked towards the lockers, I heard someone nagging.

"Na Jaemin! Does it really have to take you twenty minutes to get your books out?" A guy with a muscular built said while the guy who he was with was taking his time.

I was leaning on the wall, waiting for them to finish since my locker was below his'

But I got surprised when the guy turned around.

He was that guy.

I didn't knew what to do. I felt my heart stop for a second.

Does he remember me? Should I say hi? Or should I pretend not to know him?

Students started rummaging the hallways getting their own things on their lockers.

I was eaten by my own thoughts that I wasn't even aware he was right in front of me.

It was crowded so it can't be helped that we got too close.

"You must be really lucky. There's a dollar on your shoe." He whispered.

I took a step back and checked on my shoe.

And he was right...

I actually stepped on a dollar bill.

He smiled and left immediately.

I was dumbfounded and chuckled in disbelief.

He must've been really my luck.

That Na Jaemin.

— to be continued —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 3.1K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
16.9M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
506K 9.9K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
147K 2K 32
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...