His Regina|✔️

By yafavshai

(Mature Audiences Only) Amalia has worked hard for everything she has ever wanted even if it meant having two... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Book Two
Arranged To Be
New Changes

Chapter 15

26.9K 678 171
By yafavshai

Armani had woken me up at the crack of dawn to make sure I was ready to head to work with him.

It took me forever to actually get out bed and take a shower and then get dress. I decide to keep it simple with a neat bun and a basic t-shirt with jeans.

I didn't even bother with my make up and I lazily made my way down the stairs.

Mina sat out a plate of food for me which I gladly ate while I waited for Armani to head down the stairs. He took his sweet time as he made his way down while fixing his tie. He spotted me at the table and stared intently with his  green eyes. Those eyes...god they were my weakness.

"Good morning amore. You look lovely today." He said.

I stayed silent I had absolutely nothing to say to him. I was still trying to process the fact that I would be marrying this man next week against my will. I was beyond sad I was heart broken. I deserved better than this.

Armani took the hint and sat on the couch while I finished my food.

"Ready?" He asked once I walked into the living room.

I nodded at him and we headed out.

He didn't allow me to pick the car this time . He grabbed a random pair of keys and climbed in, I followed after him.

Me being the stubborn women I am I sat in the backseat like a child and stared out the window the whole ride.

Every now and then he'll try to start a conversation with me but I refused to budge. Eventually he gave up trying and just stopped talking to me all together.

We had finally arrived at the company and before we even stepped foot in the building Armani pulled me off to the side.

"Listen amore, I know you are upset with me but I have a very important meeting here today and you will be attending but you won't be saying anything you're just simply there to observe and so I can keep an eye on you. Don't do anything irrational this is a warning."

I nodded my head at him and followed after him into the  building right away  the blonde girl, Kassie, came running up to Armani.

"Bella and Giovanni are waiting for you upstairs along with your clients." She stated handing him a stack of papers. "Will I be attending this meeting with you as well?" She asked.

"That won't be needed Kassie. I'll be taking Amalia in your place." Armani said.

"Oh" the girl's face dropped but she moved out of the way as we walked into the elevator.

Armani pressed the 59th floor and we waited patiently as the elevator slowly went up.

"I'm sorry." Armani finally said.

I turned my back towards him.

"I understand this all must be very hard for you and I'm trying my best to make it better for you but you make it very difficult when you act this way."

"Act like what Armani?! What could you possibly want from me? You're taking my life away from me expecting me to be okay with it! I'm not!" I snapped as I charged towards him.

I began to repeatedly hit him on his chest and he took hold of my hands.

"Amalia stop." Armani said.

But I didn't I attempted to hit harder as the tears steadily flowed down my eyes.

"Amalia!" He yelled but I ignored it.

Just as he was about to say something else the elevator doors opened.

Everyone that was siting in the room turned their heads towards us and looked at us with confusion.

Armani leaned down to whispered in my ear . "Please behave." He said.

He then took hold of my hand and guided me into the room.

I wiped my tears and was thanking god I decide not to wear make up today or else I would be a complete mess.

Armani pulled my chair out for me and I took my seat. He sat beside me.

"Good morning ladies and gentleman. Shall we start?"

~

The whole meeting I had no idea what they were talking about or what was going on. Trying to keep up with the conversations was giving me a headache and at one point I even drifted off to sleep.

The meeting had finally came to an end and everyone was getting up to leave. A man and woman waited for Armani by the elevator.

"Come Amalia." Armani said as he held out his hand for me.

I ignored his hand and walked past it and the two strangers noticed it.

"Amalia this is Bella and Giovanni. Bella is my cousin and Giovanni is her husband." Armani said.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you. You're just a gorgeous as Armani said you were." Bella said as she offered me her hand.

I shook it and smiled back at her niceness.

She was very beautiful. The genes in this family were amazing. Bella was a dirty blonde with chocolate brown eyes and a nice model-like shape. Her smile was very infectious.

"It's also a pleasure to meet you." Giovani said as he offered me his hand.

I shook his as well and couldn't help but smile at him he was indeed very handsome.

"We're going to be having dinner with them to discuss the wedding details. Bella is going to be one of your brides maids."

I just forced a smile on my face and nodded I had nothing in me to argue with Armani especially not in front of guest.

"Shall we get going then?" Bella said excitedly.

•~•

We were currently eating dinner at a very expensive restaurant and I must admit that I like Bella and Giovanni very much. They are total sweethearts which makes it hard to believe that they're even related to Armani's crazy family in any way.

"I'm going to the ladies room. You mind coming with me Amalia?" Bella asked.

I nodded and followed after he into the restroom.

Once the door shut behind us she turned to look at me.

"God I don't know how you do it." She said.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Remain calm...I know that you were kidnapped. Hell the whole Italian community knows at this point. I just don't understand how you're keeping it together right now."

"I don't know either honestly."

"And the wedding. So soon....anyways how is Elena? Armani hasn't told me anything about her recently and I've been worried sick about her."

"She's fine actually. She's been staying with Armani and I. She's pregnant." I explained.

"What?! Omg that's so good for her." Bella was basically bouncing up and down and then she stopped suddenly and her hand came up to her stomach.

"At lest one of us was finally able to achieve our dream." Her voice cracked slightly

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can't get pregnant, Giovanni and I have done everything we could and it just never seems to happen. We plan on adopting soon."

I could see the hurt in her eyes and I reached in to give her a hug. She hugged me back tightly before pulling away.

"Ooh what about Leo. How is he doing?" She asked.

"I guess he doing fine. Leo doesn't talk much in my presence and he hates being around anyone for too long."

"Sounds just like him. Poor Leo, when Lorenzo decide that Leo was too "soft" to take over the throne it took a serious blow to Leo's confidence. You know he was in love once. Unfortunately she was murdered."

"Murdered?"

"Yes, one night while she was walking home she was shot in cold blood. If you ask me I believe Lorenzo was behind it. He never liked the girl because he didn't see her as "fit" for the family."

My head spun a little. I had no doubt in my mind that Lorenzo killed that girl. I mean he even had threaten to murder me himself. I wouldn't put it past him.

"Anyways we should be heading back now the guys are probably worried sick about us."

We exited the bathroom and to our surprise the guys weren't at the table.

No, instead Armani was standing up in front of some guy I never saw before with a gun held up to his head. Armani was shouting something  in Italian.

I looked around Giovani was on the other side of the room fighting off a couple of dudes.

"Get down!" Bella shouted and I did as she said. I ducked down behind a table.

Bella drew a handgun from out her pocket and shot the guys that Giovani was fighting. Two shots and both the guys were laying dead in the ground.

"Thanks honey." Giovani shouted to her from across the room.

I heard another gun shot and the guy that had been standing In front of  Armani fell backwards.

I began to feel uneasy looking at the blood that was now covering the floors and walls. So much blood...

Armani walked over to me and he was covered in blood from head to toe.

I looked at him and blinked and took a step back.

Blood always made me feel uneasy it was something that I didn't really like to look at.

"Amalia it's fine you don't have to-" before he could finish his sentence there was another gunshot sounding off.

I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder  and  it hurt terribly. My hand flew up to hold my shoulder and I felt  liquid oozing from it. I turned my head to see that I had been shot. Blood was gushing out of my shoulder uncontrollably and suddenly I felt cold. I turned back to look at Armani who was now looking at me with wide eyes.

And then there was another gunshot  sound and this time it hit my leg causing me to let out a loud  scream as I fell to the floor.

"AMALIA!" Armani shouted as he ran to my side.

He took my head in his hands and I could barley see straight. My vision was becoming  blurry I felt cold all over and the room was spinning.

"Armani-" I tried to talk but it was barley audible.

Armani looked off into the distance at something and shot his gun multiple times while screaming in Italian. The look on his face was unrecognizable. 

That was the last thing I saw before everything just went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 2.1K 33
Ella's mother sells her to the Italian-American mafia, and now she's a maid for a feared and ruthless family. Made to clean up messes and endure insu...
276 0 60
This story Is about a sweet innocent girl who is a victim of bully by classmates. and she finally snaps and learns her family In fact far from a norm...
974 95 28
Iara, a new adult who is held hostage by her inner critic and her manipulative boyfriend finds it hard to not feel pity for her tragic partner, who l...
6.1K 72 9
Ellise Sumners' life takes a deep turn when she goes to a party with her bestfriend. She leaves the party alone, only to get attacked by a drunk man...