New Changes

Hey everyone, thank you all for reading my series and loving these characters as much as I did. I know you all loved my books and I am forever thankful for that. However, I have recently started a new account. This account I made when I was younger and just starting out my writing journey and I wanted to separate my old works from my new works.

My new account is @WordsbyShai and it currently have two new books published over there. Don't worry the books are just as steamy as these ones but with new characters and better story lines. I hope you all give them a chance. I love you all so much and thank you for the endless amount of support you have shown me. Below are the covers of the two books along with their summary.

What Remains of Us- Harlow Davis moves back to her hometown after the tragic death of her parents. While trying to escape her dark past and piece back her life she meets Noah Johnson. Noah has his own dark past but when he is with Harlow he forgets about all of his demons. However, what happens when their past comes back to haunt them?

The Pact-Nora and Mateo made a marriage pact in high school that they were sure either one would stick to. However when Mateo is in a bind and calls in the pact Nora finds herself agreeing to marry her childhood best friend. With Nora's past chasing her and Mateo's dreams being his main goal tensions rise. Feelings come to light and things may never be the same, will Mateo and Nora be able to save their friendship?