◇Izuku's evil twin sister◇ (B...

By 6_KaRe_6

*DISCONTINUED* You're name is izaka midoryia. You grew up with your twin brother izuku midoryia and your mom... More

《IZUKU!》Ch.1
《USJ》ch.2
《No you, Don't!》 ch.3
《U.A.》ch. 4
《First day》 ch.5
《Combat》ch.6
《Sports festival》ch.7
《Gran torino》ch.8
《Stain》ch.9
《One for all》ch.10
《Practical exam》ch.11
《Camp》ch. 13
《All for one》ch. 14
Kacchan ( Katsuki Birthday special!)
《license》ch. 15
《Mirio Togata》ch. 16
Izuku birthday special!
ch. 17

《Arcade》ch.12

780 20 34
By 6_KaRe_6

Izaka POV

I'm in class and mr. Aizawa expained that everyone would be going to camp. The people who failed would have extra classes but still participate in the camp activities.

After class ended we all spoke about what to do at camp. We'd be there for a week and a paper told us what we'd be doing. Most kids needed to buy some stuff for the camp so Hagakure decided the class goes to the mall tomorrow, since we're off.

The mall wasn't a bad idea, so we all agreed. I walked out of school and saw kacchan. We made eye contact and I gave him a sweet smile.

He turned away and left.

After we went home I thought about what kacchan said. Since I really didn't have anything to do I decided to go. I put on a teal long sleeved shirt with gray leggings, then put my hair in a low ponytail. "Izuku! I'm going out to see a friend! I'll be back soon!" I grabbed my bright red shoes and put them on. Izuku came in and gave me a hug. "Be careful! And send me a message if somethings wrong. Ok?" I nodded then hugged him back.

"By the way.. which friend are you going out with?" He asked breaking the hug. "Oh, ... mina!" I replied. "Oh. Ok! Have fun!" He waved going back to his room. I opened the door and walked out. I kept my phone on with me just in case. I reached kacchan's house and rang the door bell.

"Coming!" I heard someone say. The door opened and I saw auntie. "Hi izaka! Come in!" I walked inside and saw kacchan on the table eating spaghetti. "Does that taste good?" I asked him and he looked towards me. He slurped the spaghetti that he bit into and looked back towards me.

"You actually came? I'm surprised." He said with a somewhat annoyed expression. "What? I was bored. And if I have a opportunity to hang out with you, then hell yeah I'm taking the chance." I smirked. He looked at me pretty shocked.

"So... you wanna do something or not? I really have no idea why you asked me to come." He shook his head and got up. "Wait here." He went up to his room and I sat down on the couch. Auntie came and sat next to me and gave me a smirk. "So... what's going on between you two?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Its really a question for me too. I mean, he asked me if I didn't have anything to do today then I should meet him here. I'm just hoping he's trying to be my friend. I've always tried to make Kacchan my friend. So if this is my chance then I'm gonna take it." I smiled at her.

She gave me a back the smile and we heard kacchan walking down the steps with a red shirt and jeans. "Come on." He mumbled putting on his shoes. I looked towards auntie and shrugged my shoulders. I walked out with kacchan waving to auntie goodbye.

"So, where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." He slightly smiled. "Say.. why did you ask me to meet you? I mean... dont you like... hate me?" I asked. "Yeah. I do." He answered after a while. "Then why did you ask me to meet you?" I asked tilting my head in front of him. He stopped and pinned me to the wall. "Can you not ask so much questions? Just keep walking." He moved his arm and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

'Alright... I wonder what that's about.'

We stopped at a cafe and he opened the door to let me in. I walked inside and realized, 'wait a second.. this is toozerz cafe, my favorite!' I turned towards kacchan with a bright smile on my face. He looked away with his hand on his mouth and walked towards the cashier.I walked along with him and we ordered some drinks.

"How did you know I like this cafe?" I asked grabbing my drink. "You used to talk about nonstop when your family came over some time ago." I looked down at my drink and tried to remember when I talked about it. 'Wait.. I only talked about it once? Did he just remember it?'

"Since you payed for the drinks, how about I take you somewhere?" I looked over to him with a smile. "Whatever." He growled and I grabbed his arm pulling him out the cafe.

'On page 24, kacchan loves the arcade. Especially the one downtown.'

The arcade wasn't far so it took us about a minute or so to get there. As soon as we arrived kacchan snatched his arm off me. I turned and saw him rubbing his wrist and his face red. "What the hell nerd, you got some tight a** grip! And dont pull me like that idiot!"

"OH! Sorry! I got a little excited.." I apologized. He looked up and saw the arcade. "What are we doing here?" He asked. "I know you love this arcade so why not bring you here." I rubbed the back of my neck. "You really are a stalker." He smirked. "W-uh- No!" I shouted nervously.

"Heh.. sure." He rolled his eyes. "You know what- let's just play!" I ran up to the front desk and bought as two cards for unlimited playing for the day. I ran back up to kacchan and handed him a card. He sipped his drink then saw the card. "The hell!? Why'd you get unlimited playing for the day!? That's expensive you idiot!" He shouted at me.

"Yeah, yeah, doesn't matter! Now come on, let's go play!" I pointed my head towards the games. "Fine. But pay for shi* that expensive again and I'll beat your a**!" He growled at me looking from the card.

"Ok! Fine! Now let's go!" I ran into the arcade and looked around for a game to play against kacchan.

Katsuki POV

'That idiot paid for such expensive shi*! So stupid... yet she still didn't care! Ugh. Why is she trying to be so nice? Is she tricking me? She better not be or I'll beat her a**.'

Izaka POV

We played a few games and kacchan won all of them, then I found a shooting game and called kacchan over. He walked towards me and saw the game. "Heh. I'll beat you in this easily. No one can beat me." He smirked. "We'll see about that." I said with my hand on my hip and swiping the card. He gave me a evil grin and swiped his card.

We started the game and I'm not gonna brag but... I was winning. He seemed a little mad and kept trying harder. He caught up to me and suddenly won. "HA! I WON NERD!" He shouted putting the gun down. "Ok, ok! You win! Congratulations!" I giggled. He stopped yelling then wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "You nerd. No matter what game you try to beat me in, I'll always win." He whispered in my ear.

I looked back up at him with a smirk. "You might wanna take that back." I slipped from under his arm and walked towards the 'just move' game. I pulled out my card waving it with a smirk to kacchan. "You up for it, or you'd rather lose?" He gave me a grin and pulled out his card and swiped it. "Your on nerd."

I got on the platform and chose a hard level song. "Heh. You really going all out aren't you?" He smirked at me. "Kinda." I shrugged my shoulders and looked back at the screen. The song started and I began stepping on the right platforms making me win while kacchan seemed a little annoyed.

"Come on kacchan! Gotta keep up!" I said dancing like it was the time of my life. The game ended and I looked over to kacchan huffing. "So, *huff* I win, kacchan." I put my hands on my hips. "I'm not losing." He swiped his card again and looked at me. "This time I'll win." I raised an eyebrow with a grin. I swiped my card and began the song again.

It seemed that kacchan started off pretty good then he actually started getting into it. I was shocked but I kept trying. Sooner or later kacchan won. "Told you nerd. I'm never gonna lose." He got off the platform wiping the sweat from his forehead. "Fine." I jumped off the platform and ran up next to him. I pulled out my phone and saw that we've been out for a few hours.

"Hey, I should probably go home by now, I hope you dont mind.. but i have to go." I said to kacchan. He looked at me and grabbed my hand. "I'll walk you home. I ain't letting you walk alone this late." I looked up at him while he walked me out.

'When did he used to care so much... I think... kacchan actually... doesn't hate me...?'

We walked back to my house making small conversations about school. "I don't see mr. Aizawa so scary to be honest. I dont understand why everyone sees his glare as a threat." I slightly giggled. "You make it sound like you can beat him." He said sarcastically. "I never said that. He can definitely beat me but, that glare of his doesn't scare me. I can make a much more threatening look, by a million times." I said.

"Yeah, sure.. as if something as cute as you can be so scary." He said rolling his eyes making me look over to him with a smirk. "Me? Cute?" He looked away with his face red and him a little mad.

"Sh-shut up, nerd. Your just short so you cant be scary." I laughed to his reaction. "Its alright! And thank you!" I smiled at him and stopped at the house. "Anyways, I'll see you at school!" I said. "Yeah, yeah, just leave already." He looked away. I jumped and wrapped my arm around his shoulder and pulled him down. I slowly put a note in his pocket with my number in it.

"Aw! You really do care!" He moved me off of him and was so embarrassed. I kept giggling to the sight and walked towards the gate. "Bye kacchan!" I waved to him and he just turned and walked away. 'Today was... really nice...' I walked into the house and said, "I'm home!" And closed the door behind me. I took off my shoes and walked into the living room.

"Hey izaka! How was it at mina's?" Izuku asked. "Hu- Oh! Yeah! It was great!" I smiled at him and walked to my room. 'I wonder if kacchan saw the note..' I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out. I looked at the text and it was from a unknown number.
_________________________________

?: really. You slick nerd.
_________________________________

'Definitely kacchan.'
_________________________________

Me: I'm guessing you found the note?

?: No shi*. How'd you get it in my damn pocket?

Me: Pick pocket training comes in handy btw.

?: Since when did you learn to pick pocket!?

Me: I was a villain for almost a year, really kacchan?

?: yeah, yeah. I just forgot. Stupid nerd.

Me: anyways, I have to go make dinner, my mom's sick. If you want some curry I can make you some extra?

?: I don't need it nerd.

Me: alright. Just dont be afraid to ask if you want, k?

?: I ain't afraid, idiot.

Me: right. Bye!

?: whatever.
__________________________________

'I guess that means goodbye?' I smiled at the text and put my phone away. I went to the kitchen and made some dinner. 'I should probably put kacchan as a contact before I forgot later.' I served the table and called everyone over for dinner. I grabbed my phone and added kacchan as a contact then sat down to eat.

"How was your day iza?" Mom asked me. "It was really fun to be honest! I went to the arcade with a friend of mine." I said taking a bite of my food. "Oh, that's great to hear! You two grow so fast! It amazes me every time when I see you two being heroes and having a great life." She smiled at me and izuku. We smiled back at her and continued eating.

After we finished I cleaned the dishes and went back to my room. I changed into a green onesie. I grabbed my phone and texted the girls in the group chat.
_____________________________________

Me: anyone doing anything?

Hagakure: I'm free.

Mina: nope!

Jirou: I'm just sitting on my bed.

Momo: I'm not.

Me: yay! Now I wont be bored! So anyone do something today?

Mina: yeah! I went to my cousin's house, my 4 year old cousin got her quirk!

Momo: that's so cool! What is it?

Mina: smoke! She can create smoke from her fingers!

Jirou: that's not a bad quirk.

Hagakure: yeah!

Me: awesome! She can be pretty strong with a quirk like that!

Mina: I know, I'm encouraging her in joining U.A. when she grows up.

Me: aw! That's adorable!

Hagakure: agreed!

Mina: what about you guys? Did you do anything today?

Me: I went out with a friend!

Momo: oh, who is it?

Me: a person you don't know, its an old friend of mine!

Jirou: where'd you go?

Me: well, we went for drinks then to the arcade!

Mina: OH! Can we meet her one day!?

Me: sure, I'll ask her soon!

Hagakure: what's her name?
____________________________________

'Out of all questions, you ask that.
____________________________________

Me: aisha

Momo: what a nice name!

Mina: I cant wait to meet her!

Uraraka: meet who?

Hagakure: izaka's friend!

Tsuyu: oh, that's cool, can we meet her soon too?

Me: sure!
____________________________________

'What have I got myself into?...'
____________________________________

Me: I have to go girls, see you tomorrow!

Hagakure: bye!

Tsuyu: goodnight.

Uraraka: bye iza!

Momo: bye izaka! Goodnight!

Mina: Goodnight izaka! Bye!

Jirou: goodnight, bye.
_____________________________________

I plopped onto my bed and sighed. 'How do I have them meet a person I don't even know? I can't tell them I was with kacchan! He'll kill me!'

I put my phone on my night stand the drifted off to sleep.

~ next morning ~

"Izaka, wake up!" Izuku shook me awake. "Come on! We're meeting our class at the mall remember?" He said. "Oh, right! I'll go get ready." I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I put on some shorts and a sweater, then brushed my curly long hair.

"Izuku! I'm ready! Let's go!" I shouted grabbing my wallet, phone, and headphones while walking to the door. He ran in the living room with a shirt and some knee shorts. "Let's go!" He said putting his bag on. I grabbed my purse and put my stuff inside. I opened the door and we waved goodbye to my mom.

"What are you gonna buy izuku?" I asked. "Probably some weights for training. What about you?" I shrugged my shoulders and said, "probably some clothes and weights too, and maybe a swimming suit." I said.

We continued walking to the mall and making small conversations. After we arrived we saw our class. "Hey guys!" I waved my arm up letting them know we're here. Everyone greeted back and we all said what we needed to buy. We decided to split up and meet back at the spot in a few hours. They all split up and it was just me, izuku, and uraraka.

"So, what are you gonna get, izaka and deku?" Uraraka asked. "I'm just gonna get some weights for my training, what about you?" Izuku asked. "Uh- bug spray! You know! Gotta keep those pests away!" She shouted running away. "Huh!? You mean me!?" Izuku asked confused.

"No, izuku. Dont worry I'll go talk to her." I said running after her. I saw her go up the stairs then I lost her after that. 'I hope she comes back. I'll probably go join izuku till she comes.'

'She probably ran away because she was embarrassed. I mean it was obvious. But what embarrassed her?' I kept thinking to myself and walking around the mall looking for izuku. I saw a store with nice swimsuits so I went inside for a fast minute and bought a teal two-piece swimsuit and another one which was red and with a nice cover to it. I walked out the store and kept walking to find izuku.

'Where is he?' I kept walking till I saw izuku but with someone next to him in a black hoodie with his hand grabbing his neck and izuku crying a little.

The guy lifted his head and had a maniac grin on his dry face.

'SHIGARAKI!' I was gonna attack him but if I did I would cause a panic. So I slowly walked up to them with a furious face. Before I said anything uraraka came.

"Deku... is that a friend? No... that can't be right." She was scared but I waited for Shigaraki to look up at me. "What are you doing." I growled with my teeth clenched together. "Oh! Your here with friends! Well I should be on my way!" He got up stuffed his hands in his pockets. I grabbed his arm and glared at him.

"I told you to cause no harm to my family. Didn't I?" I growled at him. "I never killed him, I didn't even make a scratch. Now, follow me and I'll get angry." He knocked his arm off of me and uraraka ran to izuku. "Wait! I have a question too! What is all for one planning?" Izuku said to Shigaraki with his hand rubbing his neck.

I glared back at Shigaraki and he said, "Who knows? But I'll give you a little advice be careful, cause the next time we meet I might have to kill you." He said. "Not on my watch, Shigaraki." I growled. He walked away into the crowds and vanished.

I ran up to izuku to see if he was alright. "Hey, what did he do!? Did he hurt you? What did he say?" I asked helping him up. "We have to report what just happened first." Uraraka said. I nodded and we went to report on what happened.

They closed the mall temporarily that day and the police questioned izuku on everything he knew. Me and mom were waiting next to the police station and she couldn't stop crying. She ran towards the back of the place where she heard izuku. I tried running after her but I saw all might there and a officer.

"Izuku, my baby! I dont think my heart can take another scare!" She cried to izuku. 'Oh... mom has been scared like this before.. I never really thought of how she felt due to being so busy in U.A... me and izuku should be more careful... I dont want to scare mom...'

A police car took us home and we continued our night normally.

~time skip to a few days into the summer break~

Me and izuku were sitting down talking till we heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door to see mineta and Kiminari at the door.

"Oh, hey izaka! The class is going to the school pool for some extra training, do you and your brother want to come?" Kiminari asked. I looked over to izuku as he walked up to me and shrugged his shoulders. "Alright, sure! Just give us a minute to get ready." I said and walked back inside. I grabbed my school swimsuit and put it in my bag along with a towel and extra clothes.

Izuku did the same and we walked over to the school. I went in the locker room to change as I saw the girls getting ready too. We went to the pool and saw the boys. "Hey guys!" I waved to them as they all waved back. 'Hm... Kiminari, mineta, kacchan, and Kirishima aren't here. Probably still changing.'

The girls went over to stretch but I didn't feel like it so I joined the boys. Sooner or later kacchan came with Kirishima. "Sorry guys, I took some convincing to get him over here." Kirishima said. I looked over at kacchan and he was shirtless with only his swimming trunks on.

'Damn. That boy is ripped.' I felt my face heat up as I looked away to not look weird staring. The girls played volleyball and I was gonna join till I heard. "What about if we do a race! To see who's the fastest swimmer!?" Iida suggested. "For exercise purposes." I added. "Right!" He said. Everyone agreed and izuku was looking at me.

"You guys might wanna be careful with izaka... she's a pretty good swimmer..." izuku pointed towards me. They all looked back at me with raised eyebrows. "Doesn't matter. I'll beat all off you." Kacchan said. "No you wont kacchan. Even with your quirk." I smirked. He growled at me squinting his eyes.

Some groups went first and kacchan stood next to me watching. "I'll beat you nerd. I always win." He smirked at me. "We'll see kacchan. I've beat anyone who dared to beat me in swimming." I nugged his arm. "You said that at the arcade and I still won idiot." He had a grin on his face. "This time, I'll win for sure." I crossed my arms together.

He 'tched' and went up on the diving board to race. He easily won by using his quirk and not even touching the water. Everyone shouted at him and he shouted back. Next was my turn. I activated my quirk and got in a position. 'I wonder how fast I can swim with my quirk this time.'

Iida blew the whistle and I dashed to the other side. I looked back at the rest and they were still swimming. "Izaka wins!" Iida shouted. I looked at the boys and all of them were shocked. "What.... how fast did I go? I mean I never swam with my quirk so..." I rubbed the back of my head.

"You made it to the other side in a second!" Kirishima said. "Really? Cool! New record I guess!" I smiled. Next up were the winners that had to go against each other. Izuku was next to me and so was kacchan. Todoroki was on the other side and we all were getting ready to dive in the water. I activated my quirk and got ready.

Iida blew the whistle and we all jumped into the water. I felt my quirk shut off but I ignored it and kept swimming. I reached the end and saw all the boys still at the beginning. I looked over to the door and saw mr. Aizawa activating his quirk. 'That explains it.' We had to leave and kacchan was kinda mad because we didn't get to see who won. I grabbed my towel and walked over to him.

"Hey, dont be so mad about it. We can race another time to see who wins, ok?" He glared over at me and smirked. "Your just happy because you knew I'd win and mr. Aizawa stopped it before you could lose." I opened my mouth and gave him a 'really!?' Face.

"Yeah, keep dreaming kacchan." I said walking away. He grabbed me from my waist and turned me towards him. "It wasn't a joke, nerd. I'll beat you no matter what you try to win in. I always win." I poked his head away and giggled. "Alright, whatever you say kacchan." I smiled at him and walked over to the girls.

Mina rushed over to me with real excited face. "WHAT WAS THAT!?" She squealed. The girls all walked up to me and with smirks on they're faces. "What was what?" I asked confused. "THAT!" Mina pointed to kacchan while he walked out. "What do you mean?" I said walking into the locker room.

"You two were flirting together!" Hagakure. "W-What!? Flirting!? Who said that!?" I shouted taking of my swimsuit. "Yes, he grabbed you by the waist and your faces were inches apart." Momo said. "So? It wasn't flirting! He was just threatening that he would win next time. Like he always says to me." I said putting on my shirt.

"Wait... when does he always say that to you?" Jirou asked. All the girls lit up and looked over at me. "I mean like how when we have a match or something, doesn't he always say he'll win. I mean you girls are always there when he threatens the class, or am I wrong?" I said drying my hair.

"Right, but how come he never yells at you?" Uraraka asked. "Yeah, what's up with that?" Mina raised her eyebrows. "He does, who said he doesn't? He's always mad." I giggled. "True, but today you were talking about how'd you win and he didn't yell. He just growled at you and talked normally." Hagakure said. "Probably didn't feel like yelling, I don't know? But he still threatened to beat me so it doesn't matter." I said brushing my hair.

"Just say it already, ribbit." Tsuyu said. "Say what?" They all looked at me with shocked faces. "That you like him, izaka." Jirou rolled her eyes. I felt my face about to explode. "W-WHAT!? No! I only wanna be his friend! I never try to do anything else!" I said waving my arms around. "Friends dont flirt with each other." Mina said. "It wasn't flirting, for the last time!" I said putting my stuff in my bag. "Mhm." Momo hummed rolling her eyes.

"Ugh! Guys! I dont like him! I only see him as a friend!" I said. "Wait, so he's your friend?" Jirou turned to me. "N-no... well not yet, I hope. I'm trying to be his friend. To be honest, I've been trying to be his friend since day one." I said sitting down. "And he still isn't friends with you?" Uraraka asked. "No... not really." I sighed getting up and about to leave. "Anyways I'll text you guys later! I have to go, bye!" I said closing the door and leaving the room. I walked out and saw kacchan.

"Hey kacchan!" I waved to him. He turned around and looked at me. I was walking up to him and remembered what the girls said.

"That you like him, izaka."

I felt my face burn up. "What's up with you, nerd. Your face is all red." He said. "It's nothing, anyways, I was wondering.. you wanna go for coffee later? I have nothing to do." I smiled at him. "Fine. But dont be late." He turned away. "Ok! See ya!" I said, then sitting down on the bench waiting for izuku.

Katsuki POV

I walked into the locker room to change and the extras started talking. "Hey, bakugou, what's up with you and izaka?" Shi**y hair asked. "What do you mean, shi**y hair. I dont got nothing with that nerd." I said putting on my shirt. "Yeah you do, you dont yell at her at all. Yet you yell at all of us." Dunce face said. "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" I shouted at him. "See! But when izaka says something you just talk normally!" Dunce face pointed towards me.

"ILL KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD!" I threatened making explosions in my hands. "Then explain how you were at the arcade with her after the exams." Tape dispenser said. "HUH!? WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THAT!?" I shouted at him. "I saw you two go for drinks then the arcade." He laughed. All the extras looked at me even shi**y deku. "Wait... she told me she went with mina that day?" Deku mumbled. "No? I was with her when she went to her cousin's house, she invited me." Shi**y hair said.

Deku looked at me. "Wait... so she was with you kacchan?" He said. "SHUT UP YOU SHI**Y EXTRAS! IM LEAVING BASTARDS." I grabbed my bag and slammed the door behind me. I walked out then i heard someone call me. "Hey kacchan!" I turned around and saw the nerd. 'Stupid bastard. Watched me and the nerd go to the arcade.' She walked up to me and her face was red. "What's up with you, nerd. You face is all red." She shook her head and said, "it's nothing, anyways, I was wondering.. you wanna go for coffee later? I have nothing to do." She smiled at me. 'What the hell is up with that smile.'

"Fine. But dont be late." I said then turned away. "Ok! See ya!" She said then I left.

Izaka POV

After izuku came out he looked really deep into thought. The rest of the class kept leaving and all the boys kept looking at me then laughing. I walked over to izuku and asked, "hey, you ok? What's up with everyone-" he cut me off and looked up to me. "You went out with kacchan that day, didn't you?" He asked. I didn't know how to react and everyone looked at me.

"W-what n-no!" I said. The girls stopped walking and turned towards me and izuku. Everyone did. "You did... I saw you guys at the arcade." Sero said. "I-...." I was seriously so scared. "Wait, didn't you say you went with a old friend?" Mina asked. "But she said she went with you?" Izuku said to her. They both looked at me with questioning faces. I took izuku and mina's arms and pulled them to a hallway.

"Are you going to explain, izaka?" Izuku said. "Yes. Listen. I went with kacchan to the arcade ok, but he told me not to tell anyone so I made a excuse that I went with Mina and I made another excuse that I went with a old friend." I said in a fast pace. "I KNEW IT!" Mina cheered. "Shh!" I said with my finger on my mouth. She covered her mouth and whispered, "Sorry..." I sighed and looked up towards them.

"Can you guys keep it a secret, please? I'm finally able to be friends with kacchan and I dont want something to ruin it." They nodded and Mina said, "dont worry, I'll talk to sero too, ill tell him to keep quiet. But next time, you tell me, ok." She pointed to me. I nodded. "Then you should know, I'm going with him for coffee- Oh crap! I'm gonna be late! I have to go! Bye guys!" I ran out the school.

'Kacchan is gonna kill me!' I ran in the house and threw on whatever I saw, A white shirt, black high waist shorts, a dark green jacket, and a choker with a red jem on it. I grabbed my phone and left the house.

I ran over to kacchan's house and saw him standing there on his phone. I stopped and took a second to catch my breath. "Sorry!" I apologized. "What took so long?" He asked. "The class kinda found out... about us at the arcade... but I told mina and izuku... and sero... to keep quiet so theres only a few that know..." I said nervously. "Great. Now that tape dispenser is gonna drive me crazy." He rolled his eyes.

"Good luck with that. Anyways, let's go!" I walked over next to him. "You think izuku is mad at me for lying?" I asked. "I dont know?" He shrugged. "I'll have to ask him later. What about you, did the boys drive you crazy or something?" I slightly giggled. "Those bastards keep asking about you, its weird." He said. "Same thing with the girls. It's really annoying sometimes." I said. We walked by an alley and heard a women scream for help. I turned my head to kacchan and wondered if he heard it too.

We walked back to the alley and saw 4 men harassing a women. "HEY! Leave her alone!" I shouted. They all turned they're heads and saw me and kacchan mad. "What are you teenagers gonna do? Leave before we have problems." One guy said pulling out a pocket knife. I looked over to katsuki and smirked. We looked back at the guys with smirks. "Now leave her alone before we have to make you." I threatened with a death glare towards them.

Some of them stepped back scared the others kept they're hold. I ran towards them and fought off the first guy, Kacchan did too. The guy aimed for punches and I dogged easily. I grabbed his arm and flipped him over my back slamming him against the floor. The other guy cam running towards me with a knife and I dogged but my hair got cut off.

I saw my green curly hair on the floor and felt my head. "You bastard." I shot my eyes at him and punched his face knocking him out. Kacchan dropped the other two guys and put them next to the guys I knocked out.

"Did that bastard cut your hair!?" Kacchan shouted looking at my hair. "Yeah. Call the cops and report what happened, I'll check on the lady." I told him. "Dont tell me what to do." I rolled my eyes and went over to the lady. "Hey... you alright? Did they hurt you?" I asked.

"I-im fine, thanks to you." She thanked us. "It's no problem! Just be more careful next time." I helped her up and looked over to kacchan. "The cops are on they're way." Kacchan said. I nodded and we stood there waiting for the cops and watching on the knocked out guys.

After the police arrived, they asked us some questions and they asked the lady too. After they left me and kacchan realized it was already sunset. "Guess we missed that coffee we were planning to get." I looked over to him. "You want to come over to my house?" He asked. "Yeah! Sure!"

We walked over to his house and rang the door bell. "Coming!" I heard then auntie came at the door. Kacchan just walked in as I said hi to auntie. "What happened to your hair sweetie! Why'd you cut it? It was so long!" She said touching my hair. "About that, we ran into some smugglers and one of them chopped my hair off." I said walking in. "What! Oh my! Did you guys call the cops?" She asked. "Well.. yeah, after we beat them up." I said. Auntie laughed and went into the kitchen.

"I'm making dinner, can you stay over for some?" She asked. "Sure, just let me tell my mom." I said pulling out my phone. I called mom and told her I'm at kacchan's. She let me stay but let kacchan walk me home. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I walked into kacchan's room and looked around for him. I saw him walk out his bathroom and shirtless. I stood there looking at him shocked. "What? Like whatcha see?" He smirked at me.

"Wh-AH! NO- I-I MEAN! I DO- WAIT- JUST- NOT LIKE THAT- I MEAN-" I kept shuddering and yelling. He walked up to me and pinned me to the wall.

"So you do?" He smirked. "Kacchan! I didn't mean like that! I meant- ugh! Just please put shirt on. I'm already embarrassed." I said covering my face. He moved my hands from my face and looked at me straight in the eyes. "Why..." he mumbled. "Why what?" I asked. "Why the hell do you give me a weird a** feeling when we're together?" He squinted his eyes at me.

"Wait.. what?" I gave him a confused look. "You. You give me a some weird a** feeling. Its annoying. It just makes me wanna...." he growled and looked away. "Makes you wanna what?" I asked. He looked back up at me with red cheeks. He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto him. He lifted up my chin and closed his eyes. His face got closer and closer till I felt a pair of soft lips hit mine.

He kissed me.

_______________________________________

6086 words!

I made this one extra long for you guys! Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 2.1K 20
(DISCONTINUED) The life of Izuku Midoriya in this Fanfic! what will happen if Izuku is still quirk less? what happens if he is considered as a super...
38.3K 1.2K 13
I'm honestly ashamed of this book. I wrote it some time ago and it just has so many things wrong in it and is overall cringe. I am planning to write...
320K 11.4K 24
You didn't know that the day you wandered away from your mother was the last time you'd see her. You didn't know that saying the wrong words would g...
69K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...