Cinder's brother reader x RWBY

By Pixelatedfire10

Y/n Fall's past is filled with moments with his sister. Even the one where she eventually became hungry for p... More

Y/n bio
Vale
Ozpin
Beacon
Day before initiation
Initiation
Teams and Jaune's secret
Ruby's Burden
The Ring and Jaunedice
Jaunedice ending
Ren's Trauma and choice
Forever Fall
Vytal festival
White and Black
Best Day Ever
Hi welcome to Beacon
Painting the town
Planning
Inflitration and Reunion
First mission
A dream
Why did you become a huntsman?
Mountain Glenn
Prompto
Trainwreck
Let the battles begin
Why i havent been uploading recently
A robot made only for war
A Qrow's tale
The next maiden
Choice and a fire's dwindling
Pyrrha's choice
The Fall
Death
Lucian King
Special Chapter
Aftermath
Arc

Dance partners

2.9K 39 21
By Pixelatedfire10

Ruby p.o.v
I was in the ballroom sitting at a table by myself bored out of mind. I was in the ballroom because Weiss and Yang has to decorate it for the dance that was happening. And Blake well she's in the library doing more research for her investigation. Meaning I had no one to talk to or play with I mean I could've gone out a buy a dress for the dance but I don't trust my judgement. Yang then suddenly placed the giant speaker she was carrying behind me and asked me.

Yang:so have you picked out a dress for the dance yet?

Ruby:what's the point of even going if Blake's isn't going.

Yang:oh don't worry, she's going.

Weiss then walked up to me with two types of table cloth that looked exactly the same.

Weiss:Ruby I need you to pick a table cloth.

Ruby:um Weiss I think there the same color.

Weiss:never mind, I don't even know why I asked.

Yang:so you got a date for the dance Ruby.

Ruby:no, why?

Yang:well seeing as Weiss and Blake are getting dates you'd be all by yourself.

Ruby:what do you mean I have you Yang.

Yang:Ruby you need to talk with more people. Oh I know you can go with y/n.

When she said that my face suddenly blushed and my body began to panic.

Ruby:wait what!?

Yang:oh come on y/n isn't that bad to look at. And you guys are already friends it should be easy to talk to him.

Ruby:exactly Yang were friends nothing more.

Yang:well I'm sure that'll change soon.

The doors to the ballroom then opened and y/n, Neptune, and Sun walk in.

Neptune:so this is what the ballroom is going to look like?

Weiss:well it's not done yet but it'll be done soon.

Yang:yeah and guess what there is going to be a fog machine.

Weiss:yeah only if I get my doilies.

Yang:Weiss I thought we agreed to no doilies.

Sun:you ladies all excited for dress up?

Ruby:pfft, yeah right.

Yang:laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night.

Weiss:what are you two going to wear.

Sun:uh, the clothes we're wearing right now.

Neptune:please excuse my friend here for he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Sun:hey I may have moved to mistral but I grew up in Vacuo. Not exactly a shirt and tie place.

Yang:yeah I noticed. So what are you going to wear y/n.

Y/n:my pajamas cause I'm not going.

Yang:what, why?

Y/n:simple I hate dances. Last time I went to a dance was my middle school dance and I sure regret doing so.

Yang walked up to y/n and wrapped an arm around him and said.

Yang:oh come on y/n think about all the ladies who would fall for you. And who knows you might lose something that night after the dance.

Y/n:like heck that's happening I eat virginity for breakfast.

Yang:well it seems you had to take other people's virginity just so you could eat some.

Y/n:well played.

Sun:so have you guys changed Blake's mind yet?

Ruby:no we haven't.

Yang:okay no more talk of this. Because I promise you Blake will be at the dance tomorrow. And I'll make sure you go to the dance to y/n.

Sun:come on y/n you have to come to the dance it's a once in a lifetime thing.

Y/n:then it's a lifetime thing I would never wish for.

And as he said that he walked out of the room.

Neptune:you know if we find him a date he'll probably go.

Sun:why's that?

Neptune:simple y/n here is simply too nice. And I'm sure he wouldn't want to break a girl's heart.

Yang:you guys are right so while I talk to Blake you guys find a date for y/n. And Ruby go with them your the closest to y/n so I'm sure you know the things he likes and hates

Sun:got it. Come on Ruby we're burning daylight here.

Sun and Neptune then run out of the room looking for a date for y/n and I follow them determined to find y/n a date.

Y/n p.o.v
I stretched my arms upward as I continue to walk to my room but Jaune calls out my name. I was about to ask him what was up but he just grabbed my arm and dragged me all the way to his room. And when we made it to his room he sat me down on his bed next to Ren who was only wearing a towel.

Y/n:what is happening?

Ren:I have no idea.

Jaune then stands right in front of us with a serious look. While Nora just sat on her bed listening to music on her scroll using her headphones.

Jaune:Y/n, Ren I believe we have bonded during our time in Beacon. And after all that time I have learned to see you guys as my brothers.

Y/n:thanks for giving me the honor of being your brother then I guess?

Ren:same here.

Jaune:your welcome but that's not why I brought you here. I need some advice on girls.

Y/n:why ask me and Ren?

Y/n:well y/n I haven't seen you dating any girls but I've noticed how some girls look at you. And Ren well he was able to get together with Nora.

Nora:ahem.

Nora then enters the conversation embarrassed and says.

Nora:we're not actually together, together.

Jaune:Nora, I said headphones one!

Nora:oop

Ren:Jaune is this about Weiss.

Jaune:yeah it is. I'm completely head over heels for her and she won't even give me a chance. She may be cold but she's also incredible. She's smart, she's graceful, and talented I mean have you heard her sing. I just wish she'd take me seriously you know. I wish I could tell her how I feel without messing it all up.

Y/n:look Jaune I'm gonna be honest with you. Weiss going to the dance with Neptune is inevitable. So if I were you I'd stop trying to stop the inevitable and find someone else to go with.

Jaune:but-

Ren:Jaune I agree with y/n.

Jaune:then who do you guys think I should go with, I mean every girl I know either won't go with me or already has a date.

Y/n:how about Pyrrha?

Jaune:what no, she already has a date I'm sure of it.

Ren:how are you so sure Jaune?

Jaune:well who wouldn't ask Pyrrha out. She's talented, she's a good fighter, she's nice and caring, but more importantly she will stand by your side if you need help.

Y/n:well let's say that Pyrrha doesn't have a date would you ask her to be your date.

Jaune:I guess I would but then again she probably already has a date. But if she goes to the dance by herself then I'll go with her.

Y/n:well it seems Ren and I have done everything we can to help you Jaune. Now it's up to you to find your date, good luck.

And as I said that I walked to the door and walked out of the room and looked to my right and see Pyrrha. She was blushing and had a hand over her heart.

Y/n:I'm sure you heard him.

Pyrrha:yeah I did hear him.

Y/n:if you're going back to your room you better lose the blush or Jaune will find out.

Pyrrha:right, thank you y/n for talking with him.

Y/n:your welcome and have a nice rest of the day.

I then began to walk to my room and I see Quiet standing in front of it with her hands together in front of her. I walk up to her and once she notices me she looks up at me due to me being taller than her.

Y/n:why are you here Quiet?

She then begins to sign language.

Quiet:I wanted to know if you have a date to the dance.

Y/n:no I don't why?

Quiet:will you go with me?

I stood their looking at her and notice that she looked afraid. She was probably afraid at what I was going to say it made me want to lie but I knew I had to say the truth.

Y/n:I'm sorry Quiet. I can't go with you.

When she heard that she moved her head down and her bangs covered her eyes. And she nodded and began to walk away slowly back to her room. I could only watch her do so while feeling bad for what I did and once she entered her room I entered mine. But as I was about to close my door my scroll rang and I see that it was Ruby and I answer it.

Y/n:what's up Ruby?

Ruby:um can you come down to the lunchroom.

Y/n:sure, but why?

Ruby:I can't explain it over the phone so please just come down here.

Y/n:okay I'm coming.

Ruby p.o.v
I was in the lunchroom with Sun and Neptune and I looked around to see a bunch of Beacon students and some of the transfer students. Apparently it turned out that y/n had a lot of admirers that we haven't noticed. Sun and Neptune managed to gather them all up by hanging up a poster saying that "all girls that want y/n Fall to go with them to the dance should come to the lunchroom for a chance to go with him." I didn't believe it would work but it did and it worked really well seeing all these students here.

Sun:wow there are a bunch of beauties here I wonder who y/n would pick.

Now that I really looked at each one of them I notice that a lot of them really were beautiful and more developed then me. The doors then open as y/n walked in and when he did he looked really confused and I didn't blame. I mean who wouldn't react that way after seeing so many students in once place. And as he made it to us he asked us what was happening.

Sun:well y/n we decided to find you a date for the dance.

Y/n:wait what, why would you guys do this?

Neptune:yeah thank us later. Anyways ladies line up and ask him now.

When Neptune said that all the girls got into a line and the first one in line began to ask him out and the and then the next one. And surprisingly y/n nicely rejected each one even Sun and Neptune were surprised at what he was doing and once it was over y/n sat down on a table tired.

Y/n:look Sun, Neptune I appreciate you guys trying to find me a date but please don't do this again.

Neptune:even if we did do it again there probably wouldn't be any people. Especially after breaking all these girls heart.

Sun:yeah man, to be honest I can't believe you rejected every single one of them some of them were really beautiful you know.

Y/n:look they may be beautiful but I won't lie to myself.

Ruby:what do you mean you won't lie to yourself.

Y/n:What I mean is that if I ever loved somebody for only their looks then I would be lying to myself about loving them. When you look for your significant other you need to look for other qualities and not just their looks. Because to me their looks are only a bonus compared to what their personality is like which is the only thing that lasts when they get older.

Sun:I see your different from some other people but I respect that y/n.

Neptune:same here y/n and you've taught me some things right now.

Y/n:your welcome and if you excuse me I'm really tired and I wanna sleep.

Ruby:wait y/n I'll go with you I'm feeling a bit tired too.

Y/n:well come on then.

I get up from my seat and begin to follow him back to his room that was near my room. But on the way we bumped into Emerald who asked him something.

Emerald:hey y/n.

Y/n:hey Emerald.

Emerald:I wanted to ask you something. Can I ask it?

Y/n:sure what is it.

Emerald:can you go with me to the dance?

Y/n:Emerald I can't go with you. And don't take this as me not liking your looks Emerald because you are beautiful. But I just don't want to go with you.

Emerald:oh okay, thanks for letting me down slowly. I guess I still have Mercury.

Y/n:good luck then and goodbye.

And as Emerald walked away and we continued walking we finally made it to our rooms. And before he went into his room I asked if I could come in and talk with him and he agreed.

Y/n:what do you wanna talk about?

Ruby:those girls, there was another reason on why you rejected them didn't you.

Y/n stood their not saying anything and I knew I was right.

Ruby:what are you hiding y/n what made you say no to them. Is it about the Ring Of Lucii.

Y/n:yes.

Ruby:your still thinking of using it?

Y/n:yes I am. Look Ruby that ring may kill me but it'll give me enough power to beat that person.

Ruby:is it really important that you beat them.

Y/n:yes it is that important.

Ruby:more important than us?

Y/n:what do you mean?

Ruby:y/n if you use that ring you might die. Tell me how do you think we're going to feel. I'm the only one in our friend group that knows about it so you can only put my feelings into account. You wanna how I would feel y/n.

And as I prepare myself to spill out my emotions tears begin to fall down my cheeks and I begin.

Ruby:y/n if you die from that ring then it would feel like I failed to save you.

Y/n:why would you feel like that?

Ruby:maybe it's because I was the only one who knew about it meaning I'm the only one who could've stopped you from using it. Do you really want me to feel like that y/n, to feel like I failed to save you?

He got up and hugged me surprising me and what surprised me more was that he was crying.

Y/n:Ruby I would never want to make you feel like that.

Ruby:then please don't use it. And if you really want to beat that person then I'll help you get stronger so just please don't use that ring.

Y/n:okay I won't use it.

Ruby:promise.

Y/n:I promise.

After hearing him promise we both let go of each other and looked at each other and I remembered what Yang was talking about with me this morning.

Ruby:y/n will you go to the dance with me?

He stood there frozen and I stood there afraid of his answer.

Y/n:yes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 548 13
Rewritten as I got a better idea. A child left at a doorstep of a reliable person. Left by his mother thinking that she didn't want him but later the...
580K 6.3K 86
After the events of Volume 1 of RWBY, a mysterious force that in no way was caused by Yang breaking a form of rare dust ends up spitting Ruby, Weiss...
14.7K 152 9
(DISCONTINUED) The Nikos family. The family who brought warriors to Remnant. Their legacy is well known around the world, yet the parents of young Py...
4.1K 83 9
Jaune used to be a huntsman in training until his transcripts were revealed everyone turn on him except for ruby, blake, nora, ren, and team cvfy he...