Among The Darkness

By LunaMoon1947

Book #2 in the Into The Woods Series For the last six years, Tabari has been plagued by terrifying nightmares... More

A/N
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Epilogue
Out Of The Woods
New Book

Options

2K 57 12
By LunaMoon1947

Hello readers! For the past few days, I have been having second thoughts about writing a story about Akio and Lenore for the third book in this series. I just don't know if there's anything more to add. Warren made his own decision and Lenor and Akio love each other. For some reason, I do not feel the spark that I usually do when I think about continuing on with a plot. I think that it would be better to make a story around Ambrose. 

Nothing is finalized though. I have made this to see your opinion on it because it matters to me to see what my readers think. So here are some options (Keep in mind that the book will be made after I finish writing Wildfire which shouldn't take forever because I have too much free time now)

A: I make the third and final book in this series about Akio and Lenore

B: I make the third book in this series for Ambrose

C: Maybe I can write a third book abt Akio and Lenore and a fourth on Ambrose but idkkkkkk

Make sure to comment on which option you would like to see more. Every vote counts!

I will be updating another chapter of Among the Darkness most likely after 6 or 7 pm EST (Eastern Standard Time) because I have some stuff to take care of today. 

-LunaMoon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 19.8K 27
~BOOK 1 Saviour series ~ **UNDER RECONSTRUCTION** Not everything is as it seems. Evan has never been loved, never been cared for. He has always been...
132K 8.7K 63
Well, this wasn't exactly what Sebastian thought he was going to have to deal with when he came to this forest. He was looking for a werebear that ha...
890K 42.4K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
433K 27.7K 51
The battle is won, but the war is far from over. With his new powers on the loose, Oliver must find balance between good and evil - before the world...