Hey! Pancake, You're Mine | H...

By HaruneAkashi

After saving you from a stalker, Volleyball player Kei Tsukishima, offers you a pretend relationship to compl... More

• PROLOGUE •
Chapter 1: I Smell Like Pancakes
Chapter 2: Someone Is Watching Me
Chapter 3: Horrified
Chapter 4: Let's Pretend
Chapter 5: He smiled!
Chapter 6: Great Friend
Chapter 8: Takeuchi Koji
Chapter 9: Getting Close To You
Chapter 10: Nekoma's Little Sister
Chapter 11: Fireflies and the Moon
Chapter 12: The Plan
Chapter 13: It's Over
Chapter 14: After
Chapter 15: These Feelings
Chapter 16: His Mom
Chapter 17: Inter-High
Chapter 18: The Great King
Chapter 19: To Win
Chapter 20: The Floozy
Chapter 21: Her
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Entranced
Chapter 24: Unraveled Past
Chapter 25: Don't Leave
Chapter 26: Her Last Words
Tsukishima's Answers
Chapter 27: Pure Bliss
Chapter 28: Meeting Aki
Chapter 29: First Argument
Chapter 30: He's Complicated
Chapter 31: Spring Tournament
Chapter 32: Eagles vs. Crows
• EPILOGUE •
A NEW FANFIC
Special Extra

Chapter 7: Weakness

67.1K 2.7K 5.7K
By HaruneAkashi

Note: If you can, please listen to the song on the multimedia. It's entitled "Sleep Tonight" and I love it.

The whole team was quiet after the incident. No one told Ukai and Takeda what happened, so they seemed worried because of the tense atmosphere that surrounded the team.

Since they knew that Tsukishima was your boyfriend, they urged him to take you home even though you told them you were fine. Tanaka and Nishinoya wore a devastated expression as they threw the box in the biggest garbage bin in your campus.

They even wanted to burn it, but lighting a fire in school was dangerous, and they didn't want to take it home or even carry it somewhere. All of them feel anxious for you. They didn't know what was happening after all.

Only you, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi had a clue. But Yamaguchi couldn't tell the team, at the risk of letting the stalker know that you and Tsukishima are marking him. But one thing is certain, your stalker is either a student or a school staff. Outsiders are completely forbidden during class hours.

"I wonder if she's alright now..." Hinata mumbled as he stared at the ball in his hands. He was leaning at the stage while Kageyama was beside him, tossing a ball.

"There's no way that she's fine, boke..." Kageyama replied softly as the image of you, crying, flashed in his mind.

"Hey, Kageyama, do you understand what's the meaning of that?" Hinata asked and he looked at the ceiling. They didn't get the message, but anyone that would look at that doll would certainly get a bad feeling.

"I honestly don't get it either, but I can tell that it's bad..."

"I think the doll represents Y/N-san." Yamaguchi joined and he earned Hinata and Kageyama's attention.

"What do you mean?" Hinata asked angrily.

"Did you notice that the doll had the same (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes as Y/N-san?" Yamaguchi gave them a serious look.

"Now that you mention it, they do look strikingly similar..." Kageyama commented.

"And you saw the doll's appearance, right?"

"Yes, I saw it!" Hinata answered.

"I think whoever sent it, wants to do the same to Y/N-san," Yamaguchi concluded.

"That's...That's horrible!" Hinata looked conflicted while Kageyama stayed silent.

"That's unexpected. I don't really know what to do about this," Daichi said as Sugawara drank water beside him. They can hear what the first years were talking about.

"Me too. I only met her a few days ago, but I feel scared for Y/N-san." Asahi agreed and he sat beside Daichi.

"...I think Y/N has a stalker..." Sugawara whispered but it was loud enough for Asahi and Daichi to hear. Their head whipped at his direction.

"...That's not impossible." Daichi lowered his gaze on the floor.

"Ah, I'm really confused!" Sugawara messed with his hair, frustrated and anxious.

"Maybe it's because Y/N-chan is too nice." Shimizu mumbled to herself as she emphasized the word "too" while she was approaching her fellow third year schoolmates.

"Have you experienced being stalked, Shimizu?" Asahi asked while his eyes were looking far away.

"...No."

—•—

"Y/N...."

You felt an immense pain in your head. You tried to move your little fingers and open your eyes.

"Y/N...get out...of the car..," you heard your mother said, weakly.

Tears started falling from your eyes as you tried to move you legs, but you can't feel them.

"M-Mom..." you cried quietly.

Your father wasn't moving and it seems like a truck crashed into your car. You and you mother were alive, and you wanted to do what she told you to search for help. But your body wasn't moving.

"There's a child at the back!" You heard someone yelled.

"Help...is coming....Y/N...don't cry..." your mother's voice was slowly getting quieter.

"D-Don't leave...m-mom..." you sobbed.

"The front is completely crushed, but we can probably save the child!"

"...I'm sorry...my l-love..."

"No!" Your eyes snapped open and an unfamiliar ceiling greeted you. You tried to sit but your eyes looked in horror at your tied hands above your head. The rope is securely tied at the bed's headboard.

You tried to move your feet but they were tightly tied as well. The feeling of fear rushed to you as you screamed.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?! HELP! PLEASE, HELP ME! SOMEBODY!" You squirmed even though your wrist hurt because the rope were tied tightly.

"My princess is awake," a creepy voice said. Someone approached you and your eyes widened when you recognized who it is. His face can't be seen but the clothes that he was wearing is vividly familiar to you. He was your latest nightmare.

"What do you want from me?!" You cried, you wanted to leave this place no matter what, but you can't move accordingly. You wanted this to be a dream.

"I want your body. I want to know what you taste like. Because you're not like other girls, my princess. You're pure, yet lonely." The man hovered on top of you and you took this opportunity to at least know what he looks like, but he was wearing a mask that only shows his eyes and mouth.

His eyes leered at you before he started pulling off the white sheet that covered you. Then it dawned on you: you were naked underneath.

"NOOO! GET OFF ME! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE! PLEASE!" You helplessly begged as tears continued to fall from your eyes.

"I don't like a loud woman, you know." He reached for a black tape and he covered your mouth with it. You turned your head sideways trying to get out of this situation, but you were hopeless.

"Mmh! Hmrgh!"

He groped your breasts and fondles them as your eyes widened. You felt disgusted and dirtied. You were screaming for help in your head, wishing that somebody could hear you even if it's impossible. You wanted him to come, he did promised you that he will protect you after all.

But he wasn't there.

Instead, a vicious man was lustfully looking at your body. You shivered when he licked your face down to your neck. You were squirming but it seems to not have an affect on him due to the fact that you can't move freely because of his solid weight above you.

"Your boyfriend isn't coming, because I killed him! Ah! His screams were music to my ears as I slit his neck!" The man laughed maniacally and fear clouded your eyes as your head started to spin. He was just trying to protect and help you! But because of you, he's dead! Kei is dead! And it's your fault again!

YOU KILLED HIM!

YOU KILLED HIM!

YOU KILLED HIM!

"Kei!!" You immediately sat up from your bed, panting very hard, tears streaming down your cheeks and beads of sweat on your forehead. Your eyes looked around your room and because you always keep a small light that illuminates your bedroom, you were relieved when you confirmed that you were just dreaming and you're totally inside your room.

You clutched your chest before aimlessly searching for the glass of water that you keep beside you every night. You chug it all like you're dehydrated. You ran to your door to check if it was locked and it was. But you weren't contented, so you pushed your drawer to block the door.

"Meow." Your cat, Haku was beside you and it looks like you startled him when you jumped back on your bed. His golden-brown eyes locked with yours.

"Kei..." You weakly whispered before grabbing your phone. It's 1:39 am and you thought maybe Tsukishima's asleep already, but you still tried to call him.

You decided that if he did not pick up your first call, you would stop. Fortunately, he did.

[Do you realize what time is it?] Tsukishima's voice was husky and he sounded annoyed, but it comforted you to the point that you started crying again.

"Kei...I'm sorry..." You sobbed, you wanted to stop crying as you wiped your tears, but they just kept falling.

[What happened?! Where are you?] You can hear that he sounded sincerely concerned.

"I'm in my house, and nothing happened," you softly answered.

[Then, why are you crying?] He sounded grumpy.

"...I'm afraid to go to sleep, I don't want to have a dream like that again..." You continued to sob as you remembered your horrible dream. You were shaking, you didn't want to be like this, but because of your situation, you're starting to feel weak.

You heard Tsukishima sighed over the phone, [Go to sleep, I won't hang up.]

Before answering, you considered turning him down. But you didn't want him to hang up.

"Alright, thank you, Kei. I'm sorry for bothering you."

[Just sleep if you don't want to be a bother.]

"Good night..." You whispered as you placed your phone beside you.

[Mmm.] It's technically morning, but it didn't matter.

It took you a few minutes before you started to get sleepy and you thought that Tsukishima was probably asleep by now, but you still felt assured because he didn't hang up yet.

And before sleep consumed you, you muttered, "I'm sorry for being selfish..."

Tsukishima didn't hang up until 7 am in the morning. And he heard what you said.

+++++

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.4K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
47.9K 1.3K 37
he wants to be her friend. she can't stand him. he finds her intriguing, she doesn't fawn nor obsess over him, which he likes; so instead he fawns...
45.8K 1.3K 34
*COVER CREDS: demigodextraordinare Akira Kuroo had been living on her own during her last year of university with only the support of her brother. Be...
672K 20.7K 28
hinata makes a groupchat and accidentally added a random number mistaken for tsukishima's. - - - unedited haikyuu half chat fic tsukishima x reader ...