Roadtrip Sickfics & One Shots

By jetblacklovesong

🌈 An Assortment Of Sickfics And One Shots About Roadtrip πŸ‘‘ Accepting Requests! πŸ‘‘ + very, VERY, inconsisten... More

II. Index :: But Then Came Trouble
1. Sonny :: I Know That You're The Feeling I'm Missing
2. Sonny :: The Battle Scar, They Ain't Worth It
3. Sonny :: Need A Place To Hide, But I Can't Find One Near
4. Andy :: Was There Something I Could've Said To Make Your Heart Beat Better?
5. Sonny :: Am I Broken? Am I Flawed?

I. Welcome :: You're Never Gonna Walk Alone

584 15 1
By jetblacklovesong

Hi, I'll be your guide. I'll be you're G-U-I-D-E to the other side... Whoops, wrong script!
Take #2-

Hi I'm Eurie! I'll be your author for today and like whenever else you read the book I suppose. For each story, I'll be putting a song that either fits the story in one way or another or I just really like. That way you have something to listen to.

This is one of the books in my Sickfics & One Shots series. Be sure to check out the others on my profile: 5 Seconds Of Summer, Little Mix, New Hope Club, One Direction, The Vamps, Why Don't We

My lanes are Calum(5SOS), Leigh-Anne(LM), George(NHC), Niall(1D), Sonny(RT), Bradley(TV), and Corbyn(WDW) so most stories will be about them. But I'm open to writing about any band member because I love them all.

If you don't intend on sending in a prompt, quite frankly you could skip right to the Index, which has a short summary about each chapter so you know what you wanna read.

These stories will be based from either a random idea in my head, a scenario that has happened, a photo I saw, or a prompt given to me by one of you. If you have a prompt or request, comment it or dm me it and I'll let you know if I will write it or not.

I really hope you enjoy all my little short stories. Be sure to leave a heart if you liked it and feedback is so so so appreciated.

What Will Be Written:

• Not all stories will include everyone. It depends on the prompt or idea. If you give me a prompt, you are more then welcomed to request who is in it.

• Prompts centered around their friendships. Prompts can be happy or sad. I'll take either. I tend to write sad because I'm always sad- moving on...

• Everyone will be in the band, always.

• All stories will be written in 3rd person.

• I will include the year of when each story is based so you have an idea where in the career they are.

• I can do sequels and multiple parts. If there is a story you want to see more of, request it! If I am writing something I already plan to have multiple parts, I will let you know.

• You're oc can be included in the story. Just bare in mind that they won't be the focus, more of a minor character.

What Won't Be Written:

• Romance between the band members. Most of this won't be centered around romances in general.

• Smut. That just makes me uncomfortable.

• Au of any kind(no high school, age play, etc).

• Oc centered stories. If I do make up a character, they will probably be someone in the background I needed to continue the plot along(like a reporter or a fan or an old lady who gave Calum a cupcake ;) heh.)

• Imagines. I was never a fan of them to be honest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 8.9K 173
🌹 - Fluff πŸ‘… - Smut πŸ’” - Depressing Gay stories about seven boys in a non existent band. This book is complete and I will no longer be updating it. ...
2.8K 148 24
𓆉 Unusual, short stories written by life 𓆉 One shots 'bout Randy. ------ Other team members can appear as an option. Check out my stories and see...
54.8K 2.6K 37
Rye wasn't smiling nor was he playing a prank on Andy, He was dead serious and Andy could see it. Simply because that's his boyfriend of three years...
10K 509 17
βœ…Completedβœ… Just another Roadtrip group chat story (wrote it for a friend but decided to publish it) Started: 7/5/19 Finished: 7/31/19 Thank you so m...