COME TO ME | PJM

By notmylilmochi

The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 - Jimin's perspective
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
CHAPTER 100
Polling
Sequel
THIRD BOOK
TRILOGY
3M READS

Chapter 99

23.7K 1.1K 862
By notmylilmochi

A/N: Sorry for the late update! Gray takes full responsibility for that (*''*)

E/N: Hehe sorry~~

"There isn't any woman in the world you need to worry about, Y/N." Jimin caressed her cheek in a loving manner. "There's only you."

Y/N looked at Jimin in shock. She wasn't able to deny that his words made her happy.

"Really?"

"Really."

She tried to hold back a smile, but couldn't.

Right now, Jimin was incredibly tired. He'd gone through a lot the last couple days. From searching for Y/N out in a snowstorm, getting into a fight with Jungkook, stress regarding his new business ventures, fighting again with Y/N and finally standing outside for several hours; he had really experienced it all. But all of these sufferings were worth it to him the moment Y/N smiled at him; because he knew he was the reason behind this smile.

Jimin walked over to the shoe rack and grabbed a pair of fluffy indoor slippers, placing it in front of Y/N. "Don't walk around the house barefoot, the floor is cold... Wear this and go up to sleep okay?"

"Are you going home now?"

Jimin smirked as he put his coat back on. "Why? Do you miss me already? Want me to stay and accompany you?" He pinched Y/N's cheek lightly.

Y/N scoffed. "What? Just go."

Jimin chuckled and pulled Y/N towards him

He kissed her lips. "A good night's kiss."

It was the third time he successfully stole a kiss from her. After he left, she went upstairs only to find Krystal laying down on the bed with all the lights on. She turned them off and made her way over to the bed.

As she climbed into the bed, Krystal turned around, surprising her.

"Why are you still here? I thought you'd go home with Jimin tonight." She said teasingly. "I thought you wouldn't be going outside?"

Y/N playfully kicked Krystal from under the covers, causing her to wince. "I don't know... I just..." She sighed. "I think I just care about him more than I imagined..."

----------

Y/N was eating her breakfast when her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID:

Jeon Jungkook

"Kookie, good morning..."

"Good morning, did I wake you up?" Jungkook asked, concerned that he might have disturbed her sleep.

"No, you didn't. I just finished my breakfast. Have you had your breakfast?"

"Yes, I have..." Jungkook replied.

"Y/N..." He went silent for a second. "I'm going to Grandma's house. I've decided that I'm going to sell it."

"Sell it?" Y/N was shocked, she did not expect him to sell the house.

"Yes. I'm heading there now to pick up some things." Jungkook said. "Y/N, do you have some spare time? Do you want to go there...with me? I'm sure there are a lot of your childhood belongings left over there." he asked hesitantly.

She went to Jungkook's grandma's house almost everyday in the past, so there were a lot of memories there. Perhaps, going there for the last time would be a good idea.

"Okay, Kookie." Y/N agreed, and went to get ready to go out.

A while later, Jungkook arrived at Krystal's to pick Y/N up and head over there together.

"I'll call you later Krystal, thanks for letting me stay the night." Y/N gave her a hug.

"Anytime."

Y/N got into Jungkook's car and the two started the one hour drive to the house.

"Why were you staying at Krystal's?" Jungkook asked.

Y/N didn't feel like telling him about her whole fight with Jimin; it probably wasn't the best time to mention him. "Just a regular sleepover like the good old days." She lied.

Having known Y/N for so long, Jungkook could immediately tell that she was lying, but he decided not to press into the matter since she must have lied for a reason.

They sat relatively in silence through the entire car ride, and by late morning they had reached the house.

Jungkook's grandmother was a simple and elegant woman, and she didn't like owning too many things. Because of this, her house wasn't very cluttered and had very little non essential belongings.

They worked to tidy up all of the belongings, and found many things that reminded them of their sweet childhood memories. She looked at this photograph and smiled, Jungkook was holding his ball, Y/N was wearing her sundress with a matching colorful headband; Grandma standing behind them. They all had happy smiles on their faces. It was one of the days in the summertime around mid-July.

Jungkook found some old records in a box and loaded them into the record player. It started playing a very familiar tune; Grandma played this often when they were younger, and they would often dance to this together. Jungkook danced over to Y/N and offered her his hand. She laughed and took it.

He pulled her to dance and she let out soft giggles as they dance around the room.

"Jungkook..." Y/N suddenly put on a serious face.

"Hmm?"

"Will you be sad if you let it go? The house?"

"I will." Jungkook replied as they stopped dancing. "But, Grandma is not here anymore. There's no use holding on, it would only bring more sorrow..." He said, still looking at Y/N.

Her heart was hurt seeing him like this. He was always a happy and positive person, she adored that about him the most.

"Y/N..." He paused for a little moment.

"I know you don't see me that way..." Jungkook's voice was getting lower.

"Jungkook..."

"I know, in your heart I will always be just a friend." He stated, his voice was so soft yet full of sorrow.

Y/N sighed. "Jungkook, I am a coward. I always avoided it because of my selfishness. I don't want to lose you. I treasured you as the family I never had but I didn't realize that I was hurting you with my ignorance. I'm sorry..." Y/N said, finally admitting that she noticed his feelings towards her all along.

She looked down, she didn't dare look him in the eyes. Y/N was afraid that she might screw up their friendship.

Jungkook lightly placed his hand under her chin and lifted her head. He smiled softly, but Y/N could see the hurt in his eyes. "Don't be sorry, Y/N. It wasn't your fault. You just don't love me that way... But you never gave me false hope. It was me, I was so stubborn but I realized now that I can't force you to love me..." He paused.

"When you got married to Jimin, I thought of letting you go. But then he left you and I saw that you were treated badly. I thought that one day perhaps you'd get a divorce and I was waiting for that day..."

"But, even if that happened...You would not be with me, right? Because love and friendship are two different things..."

Y/N felt her tears start to form in her eyes and slowly roll down her face. Jungkook quickly wiped them away and hugged her. "Don't cry, Y/N. I will try not to love you."

"I'll always be here for you, nothing will change, I'm still your family, Y/N."

Y/N sobbed silently into Jungkook's shirt as he patted her back reassuringly. Y/N didn't really didn't understand why she was crying, other than guilt and relief.

She quickly wiped away her tears and tried to calm herself down. Jungkook was the one who got heartbroken, not her.

"Alright, let me take you home. I'll call a moving company to take the boxes out later." Y/N nodded and they walked to the car.

"Can you drop me off at Krystal's?"

"Sure." He smiled at her while buckling up his seatbelt.

By the time she arrived at Krystal's place, she had just finished eating her food and was shocked to see Y/N in her front door.

"Y/N? What are you doing here? Are you fighting with Jimin again?"

"What? No. Can you just let me in first?"

"Oh sorry..." Krystal laughed, opening the door for her. "So, what happened?" She locked the door and followed her to the living room.

Y/N sat on the white couch while hugging the cushion. "Kookie is selling his grandma's house."

"Oh..." Krystal grumbled. "I mean, there's no use keeping it. Jungkook wouldn't use it anyway."

Looking at how silent Y/N was, she knew something must have happened. "Just say it."

"I didn't want to avoid it anymore, so I told him how I felt towards him." she buried her face into the pillow.

Krystal sighed and squeezed Y/N's shoulder. "To be honest, I wanted you and Jungkook to be together. But you just can't force feelings you know, so it's good that you two finally figured it out."

Y/N nodded.

--------

Y/N wriggled uncomfortably in Jimin's embrace as he started peppering her neck with soft kisses.

"Jimin, it tickles, stop." Y/N laughed, trying to push him away.

"Stop moving." Jimin whispered before creating a hickey on Y/N's collarbone.

"Jimin!" She immediately went to the mirror. There was already a visible red mark on her flawless skin.

She turned around and shot Jimin a dirty glare, but he only looked back at her with a completely innocent smile. He looked incredibly satisfied.

"Let's sleep." He patted the mattress next to him smugly; Y/N could tell he was enjoying himself quite a bit right now. She rolled her eyes and climbed back into the bed next to him.

Jimin grabbed the blanket and threw it over them both, pulling Y/N close to his chest before placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Stop messing around, Jimin. Let me sleep." Y/N frowned, her cheeks slightly red. She rolled over so her back faced Jimin and closed her eyes.

"I didn't even do anything, I can't even kiss you now? Then why don't you ask me to be a Buddhist monk?" Jimin hugged her tighter.

Y/N elbowed Jimin in the ribs lightly. "Just go and be a Buddhist monk then...." She muttered, trailing off. Y/N was already feeling quite tired. Within seconds, she stopped moving and her breathing slowed.

Jimin quietly leaned over and looked at her. He noticed she had already closed her eyes and fell asleep.

He kissed her temple. "Goodnight, Mrs Park."

When Y/N got up early the next day, Jimin wasn't inside the room. She went to look for him but remembered the mark Jimin gave her last night and hurriedly went to the mirror to check.

Y/N gasped in shock. It wasn't only on her collarbone, it was on her neck and also her chest too?

Several purple hickeys stood out pretty noticeably. So, it turned out that he seized the opportunity while she was deep in sleep? "Pervert!" She yelled.

After she bathed, she then picked her clothes for the day. Luckily it was winter so it wouldn't be weird to wear a turtleneck. Y/N went over to Jimin's study but she couldn't find him so she looked for Auntie Wang instead.

"Auntie Wang, where is Jimin?" It was still early, he was supposed to still be at home.

"The driver sent Mr Park to the airport earlier this morning." She smiled. "He..."

Before Auntie Wang could even finish her words, a cold voice cut her off. "You don't even know your husband's whereabouts, what kind of wife are you?"

Y/N turned her body to face her. "Mom."

Neon Yun looked at her "You slept until this late. No wonder you didn't even know he left."

Auntie Wang couldn't help but stick up for Y/N. "Madame, Mister instructed me not to wake her since now Mrs Park is pregnant, she needs to rest more and..."

Neon Yun immediately glared at her "How dare you interrupt? Who do you think you are?"

Auntie Wang's face darkened but Y/N grasped her hand and smiled. "Auntie Wang, can you go upstairs and check on Joonie?"

She nodded grimly then left.

Y/N didn't want to waste anymore time with her, it was so meaningless. Besides, she was an elder and Jimin's mother. She shouldn't get into an argument with her. "If there is nothing else, Mom. I will go and check on Joonie."

Looking at how Y/N ignored her, she was so mad, but she couldn't do anything.

Y/N went to Joonie's room but he was still sleeping so she decided to let him sleep a bit longer. She went to the balcony and decided to give Jimin a call and a sweet voice greeted her. "Good morning, Y/N."

"Good morning. Auntie Wang said you went to the airport? Where are you going?"

Jimin couldn't be thankful enough to be given another opportunity; he's not going to miss it again.

"I know you would hate to be apart from me." Jimin laughed. "I have a business meeting. I forgot to tell you last night."

"Where is it?"

"Singapore."

"For how long?"

"I haven't even been gone that long and you already miss me?"

Only by hearing his proud voice, she could already see his expression; his smirk on his face, looking satisfied and full of himself.

"Park Jimin, can we talk like normal people?" Y/N didn't like Jimin exposing her like this.

Jimin laughed again, he was enjoying this. "I will be back in 3 days. Okay, it's time. I will board now. I know it's impossible but try to not miss me too much."

"Park Jimin, you..."

"Take good care of yourself, Y/N. I'll call you when I arrive."

"Okay."

"Oh, I'll take you to dinner when I'm home, sweetheart."

Y/N couldn't sleep that night, thinking about the way Jimin called her on the phone this morning. It had been on her mind all day; sweetheart.

A/N: We have a few important announcements for you tomorrow Σдlll

Team JK ⤵️

Which one are you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 32.2K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...
58.5K 1.7K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
20K 958 56
[Completed ✅✨] 💥SNEAK PEEK💥 ⁠❛❛ I hate you, don't you dare come near me. ❞ ~ ⁠❛❛Do you think you can just leave me like that? I love you and I will...
14K 907 54
Min Yoongi a egoistic, rich CEO, for whom only name, status , background matters for judging a person. Jimin, a sweet and kind but turns into little...