Exhale (Completed)

By BoingxGorgeous

Maya Hart was no angel when she was younger yet she knew she was doing things the right way. Now at the age o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Which One?
Which One?
Which One?
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Cover πŸ‘‡
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Which One
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Babies
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Author's Note

Chapter 18

190 8 1
By BoingxGorgeous

Maya sat aside with her fiancé as she looked at how Lucas was very worried over Riley who had just gotten home.
Of course it was a difficult time for her being pregnant with quads but she didn't think it would be that bad.

"I'm so glad you're okay," Lucas said.
"I had Maya with me who was surprisingly acting cool," Riley said.
"Your boyfriend should've been there. Not Maya," Josh said as Lucas looked at him.

"And where have you been all these years while Maya cried her eyes out towards Riley about you? Because it certainly wasn't here," Lucas said and Maya suddenly stood up.
"Enough. Leave each other alone. You guys can't argue about everything like this," Maya said.
"Why not? It's obvious that he thinks very little of me," Josh said and Maya exhaled.
"Stop. Both of you. For goodness sake, if we go in like this there isn't going to be much left of the four of us at the end of these pregnancies," Maya said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
391K 10.7K 16
── π–Žπ–“ π–œπ–π–Žπ–ˆπ– shawn hunter and his childhood sweetheart have a seemingly perfect daughter and end up moving to new york. 彑 ❨ girl meets worl...
12.1M 407K 63
Eliana Snow is a sweet, innocent young woman who's about to inherit the family fortune at age 21. Right now her parents' company, bank accounts, and...
215K 9.7K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...