Pokemon Sword and Shield x Re...

By madammischief

What if Hop fell in love with you? Bede? Raihan? Or even the champion Leon? We'll see! A book for Pokemon SwS... More

requests + rules (CLOSED)
Closet Change (Hop x Reader Drabble)
Dirty Imbecile (Hop x Reader Songfic)
Upcoming Stories!
Hoodie (Raihan x Shy!Reader Drabble)
I Want To Be in Your Head (Various! Characters x Reader Songfic)
When you flirt with them (SPICY SCENARIO)
hiatus/slow updates

Super Seducer (Raihan x Reader Lime)

8.6K 128 124
By madammischief

(A/N: I mean…you guys asked for it. I don't think I could write a full on lemon yet, so I hope a steamy lime would suffice. Forgive me if it's rubbish.  Avert your eyes @ins0mani4c. Plus another author's note at the bottom. Enjoy! <3)

A expandment of the 'When you flirt with them' scenario for Raihan.

 ~'Super Seducer'. A title that Raihan desired to be crowned with.~  

   You and Raihan were in the locker room together, having just finished an exhibition match in the Hammerlocke gym against each other. A curious situation. You, one seductive dragon tamer (barely), and Raihan, one seductive dragon, alone in a gym (the locker rooms no less) together. Something ought to happen.

   And something did happen, all thanks to you.

   "Hey, Raihan, did you sit in sugar? 'Cause you have a brilliant bum!" You sent a flirtatious wink towards him. 

   Something was brewing, all right. And that something was a flirt war.

   Said boy turned around towards you, a widening grin on his face. He knew a storm was coming. He wasn't going to stop it. In fact, he was going to run right into it.

   "Are you wearing space pants? 'Cause your arse is out of this world," Raihan shot back, fully facing you, boasting his physique in his black tank top that he wore under his hoodie. 

   "I'm finding it really hard to breathe; you just keep taking my breath away," You smirked, stepping closer to him.

   "Of all the beautiful curves on your body, your smile is my favorite," He returned your grin with one of his (dragon-like) own, scanning your body as he stepped closer to you, him in all of his dragon-like glory towering over you.

   "Flirt war?" You offered, staring up into his piercing teal eyes.

   "If you're sure you want to do this, love," Raihan responded, his slim yet muscular figure looming over you, "then I accept."

   "Well, love, I reckon I do," you countered, staring defiantly into his teal colored eyes.

   He shrugged his shoulders in mock helplessness and sighed. "You asked for it...I guess you're a fairy type, because I can't help your charm on me." 

   You rolled your eyes at the blandness of his weak flirt. He must've taken that out of some tosh pick-up line book. 

   Scoffing in disdain, you said, "Oh please, darling, you'll have to do better than that. Is that a Sudowoodo in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" You averted your eyes to a certain part of his shorts, where a certain something was becoming more prominent.

   Bloody hell, I must've used a PP Up! on the damn tosser already. He'll be more risque with his flirts now. And more vulgar, if anything.

   Raihan did not disappoint.

   "Is that so? Do you fancy dragons? Because I want to dragon my balls across your face tonight." The bugger had the audacity to have a triumphant smile already.

   "As much as I like your gym shorts, I reckon you'd look better with them off~" You started to tug them and his boxers downwards together, showing Raihan's v-line.

   Suddenly, he swiftly seized your wrist, preventing it from pulling his shorts any farther down. He then pinned it against the locker behind you, pressing you roughly onto it, performing a kabedon. All the playfulness seemed to be drained from his expression, being replaced with an intimidating seriousness as his teal eyes bore into yours. You never thought Raihan's eyes could ever look like that: one that was solemn yet arousing. 

   "You want to play like that?" He said, with no light-heartedness to it. "We can play like that."

   Your face quickly flushed as Raihan's eyes looked over your body, as if scrutinizing it. His eyes then flitted down to yours as he richly chuckled at your obvious embarrassment. 

   "I didn't even have to use that many pick up lines to get you flustered this time," he taunted victoriously, the corner of his lips turning upward to form a smirk, showing his pointed teeth. "Are you that easy to tease? It seems I've already won in a span of minutes."

   "I-I wouldn't be so flustered if you weren't so bloody seductive..!" Your voice came out as a meek defense, and as soon as those embarrassing words left your mouth, you would've covered your mouth if not for Raihan's iron grip on your wrists. Instead you turned the color of a Cherubi, or, more accurately, became a Cherubi. 

   "S-shit…" You cursed yourself for breaking your poised appearance.

   Despite how timid your voice was, Raihan managed to pick up on it. His grin somehow became even more cheeky as his countenance turned chuffed. "Hmm? I couldn't hear you, love."

   "I-I wouldn't be so flustered if you weren't so bloody seductive…" You uttered, somehow even more quiet than before. 

   "Come again?" He put a hand next to his ear, leaning in closer.

   "I wouldn't be so flustered if you weren't so bloody seductive..!" Your voice came out stronger, more assured of your words as your irritation built up.

   "For the people in the back?" This was just bullying now.

   "I wouldn't be so bloody flustered if you weren't so damn seductive!" You shouted passionately, face becoming impossibly more colored. "Bloody hell, Raihan, just kiss me already!" Your plea for affection came out as an outburst as your exasperation with his shameless antics reached its peak.

   "Oh, you didn't have to tell me twice," his voice became raspy and deep once more as he hungrily took your lips in his. Your lips and his moulded together perfectly as if they were puzzle pieces. He kissed you fervently against the cold lockers as you purposefully lost the fight for dominance. Raihan's tongue explored your wet cavern, savoring your taste as his long fingers danced under your shirt.

   His lips left yours as he directed his attention to your neck. Raihan nibbled on your neck before biting down on your sweet spot with sharp teeth. You whimpered at the slight pain on your neck though it got lost in the waves of pleasure. You both knew it would leave very conspicuous marks, though that was never Raihan's concern as he loved making sure that everyone knew you were his (the possessive dragon he is). 

   He stopped his ministrations of love on your neck, making you whine in displeasure. "I want to hear that lovely noise again, love," he whispered huskily in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. "Make that sound again."

   Raihan promptly bit on that special spot again, provoking a low whine from your throat. "I love your cute noises, Y/N...I wonder what other noises I could bring out of your beautiful mouth…" 

   The hand that was touching the bare skin under your shirt in deliberate motions that sent jolts through your body like electricity through a circuit. It inched its way down to the waistband of your shorts. "I wonder what I could do to you under here…" The rogue hand that was trekking its way under your shorts was excruciatingly slow. 

   "R-Raihan, please…" You implored as his hand ducked below your underwear. You couldn't take this build up much longer. 

   "Well, since you asked so nicely…" Just as Raihan's hand was about to touch your privates, you both heard a loud opening of the locker room door and familiar humming echoing through the hallway.

   "Y/N? Raihan? Are you still ch- oh. Oh." Alas, that familiar humming revealed itself to be of the innocent champion known as Leon. Realization dawned on all three of you as the purple-headed (and red-faced) champion registered the naughty scene that he had oh so rudely interrupted while you and Raihan comprehended the predicament you two were in. 

   Almost simultaneously, you and Raihan let out a string of obscenities as he let go of your wrists and tried to fix his disheveled state while you did the same.

   Leon stared blankly into space as he tried to figure out what was going on. The poor man's brain seemed to go on overdrive. "I-I'll be leaving now," the flustered champion hastily made his way to the door, slamming it shut. 

   Now it was you and Raihan's turn to stare blankly into space. When you both finally regained your composure, you bursted into boisterous laughter, with Raihan soon doing the same. 

   "Once that bloke works out what he just saw, he's never going to let us live this down," you said once you both regained your composure for the second time. 

   "Definitely, though he'd get embarrassed just by the mere thought of it," he added as he wiped tears from his eyes. "But, since my mate interrupted our moment, you should come to my house."

   "Oh? And why is that?" You smirked up at Raihan, thinking you'd know the answer. Though, you could've never anticipated the next words that were to come out of his mouth.

   He leaned in before saying,

   "We wouldn't want the whole of Galar to hear you scream the name 'Raihan', now would we?" 

~ 'Super Seducer.' Though it is quite a name to be known as, it seems that Raihan would prefer his given name, especially since it would always come from your lips so perfectly.~

(A/N: I really do appreciate you guys for staying with me through the hiatus. But I am sorry to say that the Piers fanfic is delayed indefinitely. Though I could write it in some different version??? I'm still not really into PKMN: SW/SH anymore, but I couldn't leave you guys hanging! Thank you for reading, and please forgive me for my sins. <3 )

(P.S: Might be writing for another fandom called Haikyuu!! if anyone is interested?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 25.9K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
325K 18.6K 19
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
509K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...