Broken love - love is magic!

By Sidneetartistic

Avu: Bandar ke bache! I hate you! You are a total Pagal,Stupid,Idiot,Gadhe! Sidd: So what? Do you know that... More

Character introduction
New Year
New Years party
Graduation Decorations
On the same day!
Sleepover together!!!
Graduation and flight to Chandigarh
Love Meets!!
Drama Queen!
Let's have some fun!!!
Surprises!!!
Why!!
Stuck with you
He's back
Dont mess with me
Drunk girls!
So I'm in trouble?
Confused
What happened?
She mad?!!!
Lotus Casino
Why are you still here?
Don't catch me
Idiot...why did we even invite her?!
Friends...?
Birthday
Who do I choose?!....
Marriage?!.....
Epilogue

Movie night

2.2K 132 15
By Sidneetartistic

(So Vibha left to her friends house and all the friends finished dinner)

Reemi: Today let's watch a movie!

Avu: Yes! Let's do movie marathon!

Sidd: What is that!

Aashu: It means that we will make two groups and we will watch movies and whichever team falls asleep first will lose!

Avu: Ya and whoever loses has to do what the other team tells them to do for the whole day tomorrow!

Jai: So what are the teams?

Jaanu: Let's do girls vs boys! So Avu, Reemi, Aashu, Anushki, Vaishu and me in one team and Faisu, Sidd,Riyaz, Abhi and Jai on the other team!

Reemi: No!!!

Avu: Why Reemi?

Reemi: You didn't let me stay with Jai for any time after I became his girlfriend! This is not fair!

Avu: You are so obsessed with this gadhe!

Anushki: Avu you will understand when you find someone!

Aashu: It's ok the boys need some help anyway!

Jaanu: Reemi is with the boys then!

(They all day on the large sofa and started watching Lights out horror movie)

Reemi: I will get popcorn and drinks!

(Reemi got the snacks and sat next to Jai)

(In the middle of the movie when a scary scene comes Sidd jumps and all the popcorn falls on Avu's face)

Avu: You bandar!!! I will not leave you today! (And then she threw her popcorn on him)

Sidd: (We have a movie marathon so I cannot start fighting with her like this!) Just watch the movie Nakchadi or else your team is going to lose!

Avu: I'm leaving you this time but I won't leave you next time!

(They go back to the movie and they all started moving into different positions and Reemi ended up sitting on jai, Avu was resting her head on Sidd, Faisu was on Jannu, Abhi was resting his head on Vaishu and Riyaz was hugging Anushki from the back)

Avu: (We already watched 5 movies and I didn't know but the sofa I was resting my head in was very soft but when I saw I was so shocked) Aaahh!!!!

Sidd: (I was watching the movie and Nakchadi was resting her head on me but I didn't say anything as she was already angry at me when she screamed and I closed her mouth with my hand)

Avu: Bandar let me go!

Sidd: Then stop screaming! Everyone else is sleeping!

Avu: Okay now get your hand off my mouth!

Sidd: Okay! But then why did you scream?

Avu: (If I tell him he is going to say something stupid) I screamed because I saw you and you look like a karela!

Sidd: What did you say!

Avu: Oh right I forgot karela's don't have ears to listen!

Sidd: But actually you have some eye problem because if you could see properly you would be able to see that I am not a karela!

Avu: Wow karela bol bhi sakte hai!

Sidd: Shut up! You jangli billi!

Avu: You know what! you are a karela, bandar ka bacha, bandar, mad, crazy person! You leave it talking with you is a waste of time!

Sidd: (how dare she call me that!) You should also know that you walk like a chicken, talk like a jangli billi, look like a donkey and start arguing with me like a mouse!

Avu: (He called me many things and for some reason I felt hurt I mean I never felt hurt like this before when other people say stuff about me but I have to act strong!) leave it! Let's just continue to watch our 10th movie!

Sidd: Nakchadi let's sleep now it's already 5:00 in the morning!

Avu: Oh sorry but I have a movie marathon to win! You can sleep if you want to!

Sidd: Oh ya! Don't worry I won't sleep anytime soon!

(Time passed and it was 6:00 in the morning and they were still watching movies)

Avu: (This bandar wont sleep! Let me keep a really boring movie as I drank coffee I wont feel sleepy!)

Sidd: (I was feeling sleepy but I had to stay awake for my team! I had to win! But this Nakchadi put such a boring movie that I fell asleep)

Avu: (Yes, Yes, Yes!! He slept! So now all I have to do is take a picture of everyone asleep while I am awake and I will win! And jai and Reemi look soooo cute they are sleeping together!)

(So they all fell asleep and in the morning...)

Sidd: (I woke up and checked the time and it was already 12:00 in the afternoon and then I looked around and then I saw no one! Was I dreaming about this sleepover and Nakchadi and about everything? But then I tried getting up and felt something heavy on me and I saw Nakchadi sleeping on me hugging me tightly)

Avu: (I was sleeping peacefully until I felt someone shaking me! I knew it was Jai because he never lets me sleep and today for some reason my pillow became so soft!)

Sidd: (Now what should I do I shakes her but still she didn't wake up!) Nakchadi!!!

Avu: Shut up Jai!

Sidd: ( Ye mujhe Jai kyun bula rahi hai? Oh maybe Jai wakes her up everyday!) Nakchadi wake up!

Avu: Stop calling me Nakchadi! Only bandar can call me that! (Wait anyone can call me Nakchadi but why did I say that?)

Sidd: (When she said that I felt happy for some reason but why did she say that?) Nakchadi I am not Jai I am your bandar!

Avu: (This Jai is out of his limits of drama! So I started hitting whatever was in front of me as I didn't want to disturb my eyes by opening them) Let me sleep Jai!

Sidd: Ouch Ouch! (I pity Jai! He gets beaten up by this Nakchadi everyday. But I have to wake her up! So I picked her up as she was light and then shakes her again)

Avu: (Jai picked me up and shakes me! When did Jai become so strong? I think I am dreaming but I opened my eyes and I was so shocked) Aaaaaaagh!!! Leave me alone!

Sidd: Nakchadi! First you hit me so much even though it didn't hurt and now you are making me go def!

Avu: shut up and put me down right now!

Sidd: And what if I don't?

Avu: (I started hitting him more but it seemed as if he didn't get hurt at all) Bandar ke bache! Where is everyone else and why am I sleeping on you?

Sidd: Everyone else went to school and we were left behind as we watched Netflix until 6:00 in the morning!

Avu: Okay But now atleast put me down!

Sidd: Okay! (While putting her down she just fell on him only)

Avu: (I fell on bandar but I didn't get hurt as I fell on him and then I got off him) Bandar!! You can't even put me down properly!(And then I threw a pillow at him)

Sidd: (I threw two pillows back at her and then we had a pillow fight) Nakchadi stop now! I am tired.

Avu: I won't stop until you apologize for telling me that I look like a donkey and walk like a chicken!

Sidd: I am not apologizing!

Avu: Fine then i can keep hitting you with pillows all my life!

Sidd: I never knew that you could spend so much time for me!

Avu: Shut up! We have a lot of work to do today!

Sidd: Oh hello! What work is there? We don't have to go to school as we already missed half the periods!

Avu: Hello! But first I have to get my clothes from home, then we have to eat lunch, then we can go pick up Jai, Reemi, Faisu and all the others from school, we have to clean the house as vibha aunty is not there, we have to cook the lunch also!

Sidd: You are saying as if we are Reemi, Faisu, Jaanu's and all the others parents!

Avu: Oh I see someone really wants to have children!

Sidd: Shut up and wear yesterday's clothes so that we can get your clothes from your apartment!

Avu: Fine! Mera kismat me yeh hi likhna tha ki mein yeh Bandar ke bache ke saat time waste karu!

Sidd: You know that you are lucky to have a friend like me!

Avu: mein kab se tumhara "FRIEND" ban gaya?

Sidd: Forget what I said and go! We have "LOT OF WORK" to take care of our children to get them from school, clean their house!

Avu: (This is really a mad fellow! So I just went and changed into yesterday's clothes and waited at the living room)

*At living room*

Sidd: You ready?

Avu: Ya!

Sidd: So let's go.

Avu: So bike or car?

Sidd: You choose!

Avu: How old is your bike?

Sidd: 1 year! Why?

Avu: How old is your car?

Sidd: 5 years but why?

Avu: Just asking cuz we are taking bike then!

Sidd: (If she is talking so sweetly that means koi museebat aa raha hai!)

Avu: Are you coming or not?

Sidd: Ya I am!

Avu: (we reached his parking area and I really liked his bike because it was a BMW S1000RR and as we were going short distance we can drive very very fast!) Pass me the keys!

Sidd: Why?

Avu: What do you mean why?

Sidd: I mean why do you want the keys?

Avu: (sarcastically) because I want to see how the keys look like!
Just shut up and give me the keys! Cuz I'm driving!

Sidd: Oh Jangli billiyon ko driving bhi aati hai!

Avu: Shut up! You will understand once you see me drive!

Sidd: Okay let's see how well you drive!

(So Avu started driving)

Avu: (I was driving the car in a bit fast speed like really fast but it seemed that Bandar who was sitting behind me was not affected!)

Sidd: (Oh my god!! This Nakchadi is going to make me go to heaven today itself! Wait nooooo I'm too young to die! But if I show her that I'm scared she will surely take advantage of it instead of helping me! So I acted normal until!)

Avu: (I started driving 180 km per hour but I wasn't scared as I have gone speed driving before but I could see fear and panic on Sidds face and I was enjoying it until...)

Police: Wait! Wait! Wait!

Avu: Oh no I think I crossed speed limits! Now I have to stop!

Police: Wait here with your bike! Do you have a license?

Avu: Yes! Here it is!

Police: Ok but don't you know that you were going too fast that too on local road!

Avu: We are sorry.

Police: But you will have to pay a fine for breaking the traffic rules!

Avu: (This Bandar was giving me looks as if he wants to talk) Ok wait and give me 2 minutes!

Sidd: What the fuck did you do!

Avu: Mind your language!

Sidd: You started driving 180km per hour which is not even a normal speed for highways! I was sooo scared but if I told you that time you would just make fun of me but I think I should have told you that time only then we wouldn't get into this trouble!

Avu: (I started laughing) Bandar you are literally gone mad!

Sidd: Now you are laughing! Do you know how much we have to pay to get out of this trouble?

Avu: (still laughing) Ok do one thing Bandar give me your phone!

Sidd: Don't tell me that you are going to give my phone to them so that they let us go!

Avu: (Today I am going to die by laughing!) Just shut up and give me your phone!

Sidd: Fine but you are not giving them my phone!

Avu: (I took his phone and dialed a number and gave it to the police)
*On the phone call*
Police: Hello

??: ...

Police: Oh Sorry ma'am!

??: .......

Police: Sure! If she is experienced then she can drive.

??: ...........

Police: But please make sure that no accidents happen!

??: .....

*call ends*

Police: Here you go ma'am! You can leave now! You don't have to pay any fine!

Avu: Thank you!

Sidd: Who are you exactly?

Avu: I am the one and only Avneet Kaur! Why?

Sidd: That I  know but how can you just get away like that by using a phone call?

Avu: Just come and this time I can drive as fast as I want!

Sidd: No! No!No! I am driving this time! Or else we will get into trouble again.

Avu: I will drive! And we won't get into trouble if we go even faster than this!

Sidd:Only if you tell me how you got us out of trouble!

Avu: Fine! But how can you be scared of riding a bike?(laughing)

Sidd: (Now she will not leave me!) Shut up! You should see how much speed you are driving with!

Avu: Bandar you know what if this fast for you then how slow do you drive?

Sidd: Ok leave me alone and tell me how you got us out of trouble!

Avu: Fine so my mom is head of the police department.

Sidd: How is this fair then because just as you are her daughter she can't let you go like this!

Avu: Oh Bandar! I follow rules with conditions okay! I can drive as fast as I want as long as I don't hurt anyone else on the road!

Sidd: Oh hello! You will kill me today!

Avu: Just shut up and get on the bike!

Sidd: Just don't kill me today.

(They got on the bike and reached Avu's apartment)

Avu: Finally we reached! Now I don't have to listen to this Bandar praying for his life!

Sidd: Oh shut up! Just go get your clothes!

Avu: Fine! Are you going to come inside or not?

Sidd: I don't need to come!

Avu: No you have to come or else you are going to tell Jai that I didn't even ask you to come inside and then he will tell Mumma and then I won't be able to drive as fast as I want to anymore! Wait why did I tell you? Now you are not going to come!

Sidd: Exactly! I am not coming and then I can tell Jai! And you were going to take my life today!

Avu: (I started pulling him inside but he didn't move a bit! I mean like what type of electric pole is he?) Come please Bandar!

Sidd: No I will not!

Avu: (I have an idea) Fine I am going and later na don't even think of stepping in my house!

Sidd: Just go and come fast because I'm not standing here forever!

Avu: (So I walked in the apartment and my drama started!) Aaaaaaagh!! Ouch! Ouch!

Sidd: What happened Nakchadi? ( I knew that I should have gone with her to the apartment but I didn't but I wonder what happened to her now.)

Avu: Aah! Ouch!

Sidd: Nakchadi what happened?( She was in her room so I went there and saw her)

Avu: What happened? Why did you come? You only said that you are not coming. I know that you really want to spend time with me but it doesn't mean that you come running into my room like this!

Sidd: What the fuck Nakchadi! I don't want to spend time with you! You started screaming so I came to ask if you were fine or not!

Avu: Mind the language SIDDHART NIGAM because if my parents find out that I have been hanging out with a stupid guy like you they are going to kill me!

Sidd: So I don't care! But stop screaming or else you are going to get us in trouble again!

Avu: (I felt bad for screaming at him like that but it's not my fault that my past had to be worse then hell! I felt tears brimming to my eyes but I couldn't show Bandar anything now.) Fine you don't have to care but don't use swear words in front of me! I just don't like it! I mean you can say anything you like but I don't don't like using swear words!

Sidd: (I could see pain in her and I wanted to help but she didn't tell me what was hurting her.) Let's just forget about this and you go get your clothes!

Avu: Fine!

Sidd: (I looked around and i saw a large shelf filled with trophies and certificates which said "Avneet Kaur best at speed driving which crossed 200km per hour" and then I understood how she could drive so fast without getting scared! And then I saw a photo frame with a picture of her hugging a guy from the back and I felt hurt but I didn't know why? Maybe that  was her boyfriend or something maybe her ex? Anyway just leave it but under that picture it was carved in gold "My Lucky" )

Avu: Bandar what are you staring at?

Sidd: Nothing I was just looking at the certificate you got for speed driving!

Avu: (I saw the picture of me and lucky and I had a mixture of emotions in me but I cannot show him) Ya so I'm still driving!

Sidd: No I'm driving!

Avu: Oh Bandar is too scared of me driving right!

Sidd: I don't care about what you think of me! But I'm driving!

Avu: Okay but don't take an hour to get back home!

Sidd: You mean my home!

Avu: Ya whatever!

Sidd: (We got on the bike and went home)

Avu: Finally we are back! You drive too slow!

Sidd: Shut up! What's for lunch?

Avu: Does it look like I cook food for you?

Sidd: You are so annoying! Let's go out for lunch!

Avu: Does it look like I'm dating you?

Sidd: Just get to the point! Are you coming or not?

Avu: I ordered pizza. You Cana go out for lunch if you want but I'm not coming.

Sidd: I am staying then!

Avu: I never knew that you wanted to spend so much time with me!

Sidd: Actually I wanted to have pizza also!

Avu: Fine which pizza do you want?

Sidd: I want cheese pizza! It's my favorite!

Avu: ( Like what is this guy? He likes whatever I like! Cheese pizza is my favorite! This cannot be his favorite!) okay!

Sidd: Nakchadi!

Avu: What?

Sidd: At your house I saw a picture with you hugging a guy which said "my lucky" Who was that?

Avu: (Tears were coming to my eyes but I wish this Bandar wasn't so curious! I wanted to tell him because I thought that I can trust him but I met him only two days ago.) Ban..dar why do you want to know a..bout my life so much?

Sidd: You don't have to tell me if you don't want to! I was just asking. But are you okay?

Avu: (I am not okay but I shouldn't make him worry) Ya I'm okay!

Sidd: (I could see that she was not okay but she won't tell me about her problem. But the door bell rang and I think the pizza was here.) I think the pizza is here I'll go get it!

Avu: (He went to get the pizza and I had to act strong in front of him. But I was quarreling with my mind if I should tell him or not but then I thought that I should not tell him as it's not the right time)

Sidd: (I sat down next to her and passed her the pizza) Nakchadi! Why did you get cheese pizza?

Avu: Because cheese pizza is my favorite.

Sidd: Why are you copying me? I said that my favorite was cheese pizza first!

Avu: Oh hello! I ordered cheese pizza before you!

Sidd: Sure!(Sarcastically)

Avu: You are more annoying!

Sidd: So what you are a copy cat! Or a 'JANGLI BILLI'!

Avu: Then you are also a Bandar, Bandar ka bacha, faltu time waste, ghatia sa Bandar and you are most of all very very very annoying!

Sidd: Okay if I am a time waste then I will not talk to you!

Avu: Okay don't talk who said I wanted to talk to you?

Sidd: Fine then you will only be at problem because you don't know the way around the house! And I am going!

Avu: Okay bye!!

Sidd: (I don't know what to do and every time I try to think only Nakchadi comes to my mind!)

Avu: (I didn't have anything to do and then I checked the time and it was already 4:00 so Reemi and the others must be heading home when I heard the doorbell)

*Avu POV*

So I ran up the stairs to find Bandar as I had a plan as I knew that all of them were back from school and then I found Bandar and then I jumped on his back

Sidd: NAK(he was cut off by Avu)

Avu: (I put my hands on his mouth so that he doesn't speak) Just take me to a hiding spot!(I whispered)

Sidd: (I couldn't say anything so I had to do what she says and I took her to my favorite hiding spot which was on top of a shelf in the my room)

Avu: (I took my hand off his mouth and then I told him to whisper) I should do this more often then you will start listening to me more!

Sidd: Shut up and tell me why you asked me to hide.

Avu: I told you to hide because I want to scare Jaanu and the others when they come as they are waiting outside right now!

*Outside the house*

Reemi: We have been ringing the doorbell for more than ten minutes what are these people doing inside?

Jai: I think Didi went on a date with Jiju!

Abhi: Wait Avu is married!

Aashu: Abhi you won't understand! Do you think Avu would leave Sidd in the house and go on a date with another guy?

Abhi: No!

Aashu: And Avu is not married and she does not have a boyfriend! So who do you think she went on a date with?

Abhi: Oh so you think Avu went on a date with Sidd!

Vaishu: Obviously!

Anushki: I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! But I never knew one thing that Avu got married to Sidd! And when did they get married that they didn't even invite me to their shaadi ! I would have danced sooo much!

Reemi: Oh my god Anushki did you time travel or what? They didn't get married yet but wait for it at least!

Abhi: Ok now I understood but don't worry I have house keys!
( So they got into the house and saw that there was no one at home)

Jai: See I knew it that these two went on a date!

Reemi: Yes! Anyway we will deal with them when they get home which will not be anytime soon.

Vaishu: Ya so let's go change our clothes!

Jai: I'm changing in the Sidd's room.

Reem: Ok I'm changing in the washroom so you guys can change after us!

Jai: (I was on my way to the guest room. And I was thinking that finally Didi went on a date with Sidd! I mean I couldn't believe it but it had to be true because they were not at home! But when did Sidd propose her? I was thinking about all this when)

Avu: (I heard someone coming to the room in which we were hiding) Oye Bandar! Someone is coming we have to scare them.

Sidd: Ya I have an idea but this time I will scare and then the next time you can scare! So I will just hide behind these clothes!

Avu: Ok but if something goes wrong i will not leave you this time!

Sidd: Don't worry just make sure that no one sees me!

Avu: Ok!

Jai: (I walked inside the closet and then...)

Sidd: (I pushed Nakchadi from the top of the shelf and as I expected Jai caught her but I hid so that he couldn't see me)

Avu: (I hate this Bandar he pushed me of the shelf just because he wanted to scare Jai! But as usual Jai caught me) Oh mere pyaare bhai!

Jai: shut up and tell me Why did you fall of a shelf? Didn't you go on a date with Sidd?

Avu: (Now it's time for revenge) Actually I was exploring the house and then I was checking what was on top of the shelf and then I fell and you caught me!

Jai: Okay But where is Sidd?

Avu: Oh that Bandar went on a date with someone! And he left me here!

Sidd: (I was hidden but I was still listening to their conversation and how dare she! I would never leave her at home and go on a date with someone else! Wait why can't I? I can leave her and go if I want to!)

Jai: Okay then let's go!

Avu: (I had the perfect plan and as I went out of the room with Jai he could not hear us anymore) Jai let's go out for dinner and have some fun with the others today!

Jai: Ya that's a nice plan! I will tell the others.

Avu: Ya I will change my clothes and come!
(So my plan was to lock the door to Sidd's room as I can lock it from outside! So I went to the closet and locked the door so he couldn't come out)

*All of them except Sidd met at the living room*

Reemi: I never knew that Sidd would leave Avu and go on a date.

Jai: Ya! I thought that Sidd would take Avu on a date!

Avu: Oh Jai be happy that you have a girlfriend!

Jai: Ya whatever!

Abhi: Avu you just wait for Mumma to come back and then you can tell all the complaints that you have for Sidd to Mumma!

Avu: Don't worry I will tell everything to aunty!

Anushki: Ok so let's go to eat dinner at Ashwini maasi's restaurant today!

Avu: Okay! Let's go.

(So they went for dinner while..)

Sidd: i got out of my hiding spot and I tried opening the door but it was locked! How can she do this? But someone will come and open the door to this room soon obviously so I will just wait for sometime. I kept waiting but the only thing that came into my mind was Nakchadi and I had a feeling the she was special but how can she be? I was thinking about why she had tears in her eyes when she saw that picture but who was that guy in the picture? I was thinking about this I didn't know when I fell asleep.

(So the others ate dinner and came back home at 10:00pm)

Avu: Let's go to sleep now I'm very tired!

Reemi: But you don't have clothes and I am sure Sidd will let you borrow!😏

Avu: oh shut up! I got my own clothes today!

Jai: Ok! So I am going to sleep!

Abhi: So the plan is that:
Riyaz and Anushki, and Aashu in guest room
Jai and Reemi in Mumma's room
Me and Vaishu in my room and
Avu and Sidd in Sidd's room

Avu: But I don't want to sleep with Sidd!

Reemi: But Avu Sidd might not even come home today as he went out with his "Girlfriend" today!

Abhi: Just go to sleep I am tired and no one should complain now!

Avu: Ok fine! (I went to Sidd's room as I think he would be hungry because he was locked in that closet for so long and I pity him!)

I went in his closet and as I stepped in someone closed my mouth and pinned me to a wall.

________________________________________________________________________

Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter!!!
4736 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 21.9K 95
Avneet Singhania who's life is fully messed. Horrible past, trust issue, broken heart and soul. A fully depressed girl. She don't trust on herself Si...
30.9K 2.6K 60
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my Thrid FF.. ' What's our Relation? ' Soo.. what is our relation?? A writer and reader relation?? Or frie...
24.4K 1.2K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...
77.6K 8K 70
๐—” ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†! @thesiddharthnigam started following @avneetkaur_13 ...