ShadowTagger

By LotusDemon

(Not being rewriten anymore) Izuku, son of the most dangerous serial killer and most notorious villain calle... More

A forgotten time
Lost
third chapter Version 2.1
bah
Idk how to title
Sup, this is important
too lazy to put a title in here part 1
Too lazy to put a title part 3
Too lazy to put a title here Part 4

Too lazy to put a title in here part 2

2K 78 33
By LotusDemon

(Shut it, I will put this and no one gonna stop me, also, USJ invasion will have more than just three chapter's continuation wich means, more than two updates today bitches!)

Days ago when all might died in the league of villains hideout:

Shigaraki proceeds to throw the game control at the TV because he just lost against the final boss of dark souls right when the boss had only 1 hp left.

Kurogiri barges in with a wtf just happened expression, "the hell just happened?" He said as he saw the TV destroyed.

"This damn game is what happened"

"You know you just destroyed the last TV we had right?" Kurogiri said with a disappointment face.

"Just stole another one"

"We can't do that"

"And why not?"

"Because you destroyed so many tvs and told me to stole more that all the stores that sell TV in a radio of 10 quarters around us decided to move to another place"

"....goddammit!"

Returning to when Shigaraki discovered about allmight's death:

"Wait wait wait. So he is dead? Then why the hell do we came here from?!"

"Hell if I know" aizawa said

"The fuck is going on with this heroes dying those days?"

"You know what, kurogiri say to the others to kill those childrens. Fuck this shit let's do this thing right, I don't give a damn anymore to anything" shigaraki said giving up on all his hopes to kill the number one hero.

At this moment aizawa free himself and knock out the two villains who were holding him hostage and dashes towards shigaraki but the villain is faster and turn around and grab aizawa's face with all his five fingers touching the hero's face.

"Really?" Aizawa's face began to decay as he screamed in pain, the flesh around his face began showing and was soon being decayed.

And then

Both of them heard distant multiple screams making shigaraki look at the sky in the direction of where was located the Titanic simulator.

"What the hell?" Shigaraki and kurogiri said simultaneously.

=============UwU============

Earlier in the flood zone:

The portal soon opened and uraraka, kirishima, sero and Sato fall into the ship.

"Woah! The hell just happened?" Kirishima said confused.

"The only thing that I could understand was that the villains began attacking and out of nowhere we appear here"  Uraraka said  as she get up and help the others.

At the top of the ship was a kid with messy black hair but no one seems to notice him even tough Sato looked at his direction, he didn't saw the kid.

"Now what?" Sero ask.

"We have to go where aizawa is to help him, he can't handle all those villains all by himself!" Uraraka said.

"How? We are surrounded by water an-" Sato was interrupted when a bunch of villains shows up and surround the ship.

"Ah shit" he says.

"The hell are we supposed to do now?! None of us can supposedly fight on water! We will just die if we do that!" Sero says as he panic.

"Hey chill out bro, we need to think about a plan" kirishima said.

"What plan?" Uraraka ask

"I don't know, that why we need to think about one. Hurry everyone tell each of your quirk" kirishima said.

Each one of them said their own quirk and as soon as the last one speak, kirishima had an idea.

"Ochako! Do you think you are able to make this ship float?"

"Eh?! I guess so? But it will only last for a couple of seconds!"

"It's ok, a couple of seconds is all we need, but first we need to get rid of this villains"

"How so? They are in the water remember?" Sero said.

"I know that, have you never heard of fishing?" Kirishima said as the others let a "eh?" Simultaneously.

"Sero surround my legs with tape, I have a plan to get rid of those guys"

"Wait, are you going to jump in the water?! Your quirk will only make you go down faster! You will not even have enough mobility to knock them out!" Sero said surprised by kirishima's actions.

"Why don't I go?" Sato volunteers himself but kirishima refuses, "you cant, we gonna need you for we be able to escape this place. Look, just trust me I gonna be okay"

After a couple of seconds sero sighs as he began to make tapes and cover kirishima's legs until it was all covered up to the ankle.
"Now listen both of you, don't let go of the tape ok?" The others nod and kirishima soon jump into the water after taking a deep breath.

The villains noticing that soon go into his direction.

Kirishima soon activate his quirk to fall faster and reach the ground, he soon saw a shark like creature coming in his direction. Hardening his arm more than before he waits for the villain came closer, as the guy was about to bite him, kirishima put his hardened arm in the way making the villain bites it instead of his head. Taking the chance kirishima extend his other arm and hardens his hand making it fall faster into the shark's head knocking him out.

Kirishima soon look at the others villains aproaching him, one of them throws a trient on his directon, he hardens his body and it protects himself to the impact of the trident.

He soon arrive at the bottom of the lake right in the moment when the five other villains came close to him. Kirishima once again extend both of his arms without being hardened and wait for two of the villains get close, he then hardens both of his arms and thanks to the speed that they fall, it was enough to knock both of the villains down.

He does the same with the others and soon, only one was left. Kirishima was already out of breath and needed to breath or else he would pass out. He slightly pushed the tape enough to make the others notice and then, they began to push the tape.

The villain soon took notice of that and dash towards the tape, kirishima began to swim on his direction and soon caught up on him, the boy hold himself tight on the villain's back as the lobster like creature began to shake himself to try to get him off of him.

Kirishima tried the same trick he did with the others but this one's skin was harder. The villain soon began to swim faster and seeing that if this keeps going on both of his friends would be pushed into the water he cut the tape letting his legs free.

Kirishima holds tight on the villains back as the guy began to swim faster, if he let go off of the villain he knew he wouldn't be able to defend against its attacks.

Kirishima then had an idea, he began to slowly trying to reach the villain's head. He was desperate to breath as he couldn't hold on any longer, finally managing to reach near the lobster villain's head he grabbed the larges antennae and push then backwards making the lobster guy swim upwards and soon jump out of the water wich kirishima finally taking a deep breath.

Uraraka, sero and Sato looked with a "what the heel?" Expression in their faces as the lobster villain fall at their side almost smashing both of them.

"Quick sero! Tie him up!" Kirshima said as he left the top of the lobster villain and proceed to think of how the hell did he survived that stuff. 'I will never do this again..' he tough as sero began to tie him up.

"So, what's the next plan?" Uraraka said

"Ok, Sato you have sugar with you right?"

"Yes"

"Great, sero have you already finished tying him up?"

"Yup"

"OK now here's the plan..."

[...]

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Uearaka said.

"Maybe"

"Maybe?!"

"At least we will be able to leave this place as fast as we can"

"If I die I will haunt you" she said as she sigh.

"Alright let's do it" kirishima said. Uraraka then touch the boat with her fingers and soon it began to float.
"Try to hold on as long as you can uraraka!" Kirishima said as  he helped sero to surround sato's chest with tape and doing the same thing with himself.

"Okay!" She said as she began to feel dizzy, the bottom of the boat soon left the water and it began to float towards the glass dome. "Just a little longer!" Kirishima said as him and sato where at the end of the ship with their quirks activated.

Kirishima then climb at sato's back, the ship was now almost reaching at the end of the dome. "Uraraka now!" Kirishima said as sato jumped with him on his back, Uraraka then release the boat and runned towards sero to help him hold the tape connected to the two of them.  Both had jumped far enough to touch the glass dome, both of them then jumped back using the momentum and soon they punched the boat with enough strength to send it flying as kirishima and sato concentrated all of their power on this single punch.

It didn't take much for sero pull back his tapes as he tied uraraka against the bars of the ship for her not being sent flying and did the same with kirishima and sato as they tried to not being send flying away from the ship.

All of them screamed hoping that it was going to work and no one was going to die thanks to that.

Going back to aizawa and shigaraki conflict.

Shigaraki looked at the sky, letting go of aizawa's face as both him, kurogiri and soon, aizawa looked at the flying ship flying at their direction, aizawa could barely see three of his students tied up in the ship screaming a lot.

"What in the what?" Both of them said as the ship pass trough them almost decapitating shigaraki and hit the ground making three full 360° back flips and spinning five times as it finally stopped when it hit a wall.

"...."

Four students soon came out of the ship too dizy and soon, uraraka began to vomit, kirishima consoled her while seto and sato had just passed out after lefting the ship.

Kirishima soon began to vomit too and both uraraka and him began to console each other.

After a couple of seconds they stopped throwing up and take a deep breath. "Alright, we came here to help our sensei!" They looked at the scene with all the villains knocked out and aizawa almost dying.

"The hell just happened here?!" Both kirishima, uraraka and shigaraki said simultaneously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352 0 5
In this AU instead of Twice's name being Jinn Bubaigawara, his name will be Jinn Midoriya and he was married to Inko. Twice will be Izuku's biologica...
59.4K 2.1K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
2.8K 92 5
The night is cold as the quirkless Izuku Yagi wanders in an effort to find safe lodgings. Why? Because he ran away after being suicide baited, denied...
90.8K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...