The Forgotten 🐺

By Supreme_Enchantress

"No ones truly forgotten," - Alice The Beast of Gevaudan was finally dead, for good this time. Theo was lock... More

~ Recap ~
~ Prologue ~
Chapter One: Candid
Chapter Two: Hunt
Chapter Three: Scott
Chapter Four: Missing Friend?
Chapter Five: Party Crash
Chapter Six: Parrish Love
Chapter Seven: Rider Weakness
Chapter Eight: Stiles
Chapter Nine: Canaan
Chapter Eleven: Hellhound
Chapter Twelve: Rift
Chapter Thirteen: Remembered
Chapter Fourteen: Stiles Is Stiles
Chapter Fifteen: Train Tracks
Chapter Sixteen: Price Paid
Chapter Seventeen: The Dead Doesn't Stay Dead
Chapter Eighteen: New Life
Chapter Nineteen: Dead Heard
Chapter Twenty: Frozen Deputy
Chapter Twenty-One: Death Twice Took
Chapter Twenty-Two: Lunch Date
Chapter Twenty-Three: Faceless
Chapter Twenty-Four: Stand-Off
Chapter Twenty-Five: Man With a Plan
Chapter Twenty-Six: Armoury
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Bullets
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nemeton Power
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Silver
Chapter Thirty: Halwyn
Chapter Thirty-One: Time of Need
Chapter Thirty-Two: Consume
Chapter Thirty-Three: Eichen Break Out
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Lived
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Chosen
~ Epilogue ~
~ Bonus Chapter ~

Chapter Ten: Trap & Date

300 10 0
By Supreme_Enchantress

Malia growls at us, but mostly at Liam who held her back as Scott did the same. We didn't want Theo dead just yet, and if anyone was going to kill him. It was going to be me...

"He's going back in the ground," Scott states with promise in his tone.

"You can't," Liam quickly shot in, making us turn to look at him. I knew why he couldn't go back in the ground because the spell was broken. "He remembers Stiles," Liam defended Theo.

"Scott remembers Stiles. Lydia, Alice and I remember Stiles," Malia snapped at Liam, she was right and wrong. We know that Stiles was a person but we didn't have the memories.

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us," Liam again defended him, maybe Liam does have a point here, but it was dangerous.

"Or he could kill us," Scott argued back.

"He's my responsibility... Noshiko gave me the sword," Liam holds out the sword a bit and it was Kira's.

"It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight," Theo remarks as we turn our gaze to look at him.

"Shut up!" Scott and Liam spoke in unison as Theo was now lent up against the wall.

"You both are right," Hayden spoke taking charge in this conversation. "If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers," Hayden states. "But for right now-"

"He goes back now," Scott demands to Liam.

"Except Liam's the one with the word," Theo barks into the conversation making everyone look at him once again.

"Shut up!" We all spoke all together as his input wasn't needed right now.

"Speak another word, and I was seal your mouth shut... And I don't mean with a spell," I snarled at him, as my true face appeared, and my teeth extended into their fangs. He held a frightened expression for a moment, but I smiled as my vampire features receded away. I see Liam and Scott go into the other room, which made me follow them.

"What, you don't trust me?" I hear Liam state as I came to stand next to Scott.

"I don't trust him. Do you?" Scott asks Liam.

"No. But I think we can use him," Liam did have a point there, use him on what he knows then throw him away.

"Remember who he is. He got into your head and you tried to kill me. And when that didn't work, he did kill me. And Tracy, and Josh, and his sister," Scott was making good points on not to trust Theo, he was bad for us all.

"But this might be our only chance to get Stiles back," Liam states.

"Can we just find someone who we at least trust?" I shot at Liam, wondering if there was anyone who could help with this, but I doubt it.

"This might be a mistake. But you don't know that yet... And you made mistakes when you were learning to be an Alpha," Liam defended his actions on taking Theo out of the ground.

"Yeah, I made a lot. But we didn't have time for mistakes... I can't lose Stiles," Scott sounded heartbroken, he couldn't lose Stiles it was his best friend in the whole world.

"So we should try anything we can to save him. Right?" Liam said, as he was very convincing. "Even Theo," out of the corner of my eye, I see Scott change his expression to a softer one.

"Convince me," Scott states to Liam as he nods firmly to him before we renter the kitchen to see Theo still alive. Liam went over to stand in front of Theo who was now standing on his feet.

"I can put you back in the ground anytime," Liam states in a strong tone.

"You also need a transformer that can handle five billion joules of electricity," Theo states to Liam, knowing that we need that as part of a plan. "I know where to find one and I can show you how it works... I'll tell you if Malia promises not to kill me," Theo was promising giving his demands. I hear Malia growl from the right of Scott as I was on his left, making Scott and I turn our gazes to look at her.

"She promises," Liam made that decision on himself, knowing Malia she doesn't.

"No, I don't," Malia states. "We're really gonna do this? Trust him," Malia spoke as her gaze met Scott before going back to Theo.

"You got a better idea?" Hayden spoke to the right of her.

"I've got an idea. It may not be better. But at least it's not him," Malia spoke her mind before going to the kitchen door and leaving the house behind.

"You guys one-hundred percent sure?" I ask after a moment, my eyes flickering between Hayden, Liam and Scott.

"Definitely," Liam spoke up as his voice was strong and confident.

"Ok," I began as but my gaze went to Theo. "If you cross-us I swear to God, I'll rip your heart out," I warned him giving him a death glare. But I walked towards the kitchen door, and left the house behind as there was nothing left to do until tomorrow.

As I stepped into the drive-way of Scott's house, my phone dinged, alerting me to a text. I pulled my phone free from my handbag to see who it was. On the now lit screen, I saw the name 'Parrish' come up. I opened my phone and began to read the message he sent:

'Hey, got tomorrow night off. You still wanna go on that date?' The message read, making me smile to myself. I thought about it for a moment, I had to help with Scott and that, but I'm sure they get enough man power. Without thinking of it anymore, I replied 'I would love too,' into the message box before hitting send. A smile came to my face as I was happy, like for the first time in a long time, I was happy...

..........................

Theo had told us where to find a  transformer which could handle five billion joules of electricity. Which no surprise the Dread Doctors used. Scott, Mason and Corey were working on the cage that would trap the Ghost Rider inside. I was pacing up and down the room, just behind Scott, wearing a plain grey spaghetti top, with some grey joggy bottoms also some trains...

I was in a rush and they were comfortable to move around in...

Within moments, I could hear footsteps coming our way and the door to the place opened to reveal Hayden. She walks in first, with Liam and Theo - who was handcuffed as Liam was pulling him along.

"You did it," Hayden spoke with a chuckle as she was amazed on what she was seeing.

"Of course we did," Mason replied to her as I locked eyes with Theo, as I smirk grew on my face as Liam was releasing him from his chains. The cuffs dropped to the floor as he cocks his gaze to the transformer at the other end of the room, tucked away in the corner. He goes over with Liam and Scott, switching on the transformer as it powers up.

"This thing can transmute the energy from a lightning bolt. Even successive strikes," Theo spoke to them.

"Mason, are you sure this is gonna work?" Scott asks as he came back around the cage to look at Mason.

"Well, whatever's inside this cage is shielded from any outside electrical current. So the Ghost Rider won't be able to use lightning to escape," Mason ensured Scott, but he was ensuring us all.

"We put a lightning rod on the roof and connected it to that conduit cable. Drawing the Ghost Rider to that spot," Corey took over as he pointed to the roof as we see a wire travelling down to a matt on the floor.

"We can't send him directly in because the cage neutralises electromagnetism. Lightning will just bounce off it. Which is the same reason it'll hold him in," Mason took back over and explained the plan to us.

"If the Ghost Rider lands here, how do we get him in the cage?" Scott asks looking to the matt before taking his gaze back to Liam.

"We have to lure him in," Corey states to us.

"Bait?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'll do it," Hayden offered herself up as bait. "It'll be ok. I'm faster than you," Hayden gaze was on Liam as he was going to protest but she stopped him.

"As soon as Hayden's out, Scott and Liam," Mason began as she looks at them before going to the cage doors and closed them both shut. "You guys close the gates, and then I'll put down a barrier of Mountain Ash," Mason got a jar of mountain ash from the side and held it in his hands.

"I'll be on the roof to take down the rod," Corey states.

"We'll be on the lookout for any other Ghost Riders," Mason states indicating him, Corey and Hayden.

"What do you think?" Liam asks Scott.

"I think it's the best idea that we have right now," Scott states as he turned to look at Liam.

"As long as everything goes perfectly and he doesn't escape and kill us all," Theo shot at us, putting a damp on the plan.

"And your transformer works and the whole place doesn't catch on fire," Hayden remarks with a smug look on her face.

"And there isn't a catastrophic solar flare," Mason added to back end of Hayden's comment.

"Let's do it," Scott gave the order as Mason turns around and went over to a device that switched on the cage as electrical currents ran through the cage as it let out the crackling sound. Before we could no longer see the electrical currents...

"You guys sure, you don't need me?" I ask them as they took their gazes to me.

"We have enough man power and if we need you. We'll text," Mason replied to me as I offered him a smile. They know I would be here at a drop of an hat, and if anything did go wrong they can handle it...

......................................

I gotten ready for my date with Parrish, I wore a flowery dress, which suited me so well. My make-up done, my hair also done, I felt like a princess right now. I stood in the hallway, inches from the door as I was checking my hair and make-up in the mirror. Suddenly, there was a hard knock, making turn my gaze to the door and walk over. I reach for the handle and swung the door open to see Parrish staring at me, his eyes widened...

"You-you look beautiful," Parrish stutters out, making me chuckle at his comment.

"Thank you," I offered a smile at him.

"I feel under-dressed," he states as I took a glance to his outfit. It was a greyish T-shirt, and some blackish jeans, with trainers on. But I met his gaze once again with a smile, shaking my head at him.

"No. It's perfect," I told him as I came out of the house and closed the door behind me. Parrish took me to his car - which wasn't a police car this time around and held the door open for me as I got in. He slums the door shut and came around to the drivers side and got in. He starts up the engine as it roars to life, he drove out of my drive and off we went...

..............................

Parrish took me to a lovely restaurant in town. We laughed, smiled, had fun as he made me forget about my past and what was currently happening. Once dinner was done, we left the restaurant and went on a stroll, hand in hand.

"Tonight was amazing," Parrish spoke as he took his gaze to me.

"It truly was," I replied back to him offering a wide, goofy smile as I couldn't stop smiling.

"You haven't stopped smiling all night. Was it that good?" He asks with a raised eyebrow making me laugh at his comment.

"It's just. I've haven't done this in centuries," I told him the truth. I didn't go on dates, I haven't had a real boyfriend at all. We stop at a bench on the side-walk and we sat down, but we kept holding hands. "When I open up about my past or what I am. They normally go running for the hills and don't look back. But with you, it's different," I turn to meet his gaze, as he was listening what I had to say.

"I think it's a privilege to know your past, to know you," Parrish replied making my heart melt as that was so cheesy bet yet so loving. "And the pass three months have been a eye opener to your life,"Parrish continued making my heart melt some more. "You're blushing," he states as I felt my cheeks warm and red as I didn't notice until he said it.

"I don't blush," I replied back to him with a chuckle. "But thank you Parrish," I squeezed his hand slightly alerting him that I truly meant it. I see Parrish lean forward and I did the same and in no time our lips connected. The kiss was tender and sweet, but there was passion in it. Just then, Parrish's phone began to ring as we broke from the kiss with a smile on both our faces. Parrish reaches into his pocket to get his phone and looked at the message he received. But in seconds his expression changed to a worry one...

And I knew it was something to do with the Ghost Riders. And the reality of it all sunk back in...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 722 36
🎵𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙🎵 After summer break the pack is thrown back into the whirlwind that is beacon hills. Alex is re...
19.1K 610 13
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
3.3K 128 19
[ BOOK 5 ] COMPLETE ❌ It's been three months since the dread doctors, the beast of Gévaudan, Theo, Katherine was busy, she's been focusing on schoo...
307K 9.4K 42
[ BOOK TWO ] ❝I have a monster--this dark thing--sleeping within me; feeding on my pain and sorrow. Its malicious intentions clawing and shredding un...