xiaojun's child | xiaojun ff...

By kpopistrashlikeme

[ S T O R Y L I N E ] : A one night stand that caused another one to be born. 4 years has pass, she's a bari... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
authors note ❣️
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
[ final ] chapter thirty one

chapter seven

5.6K 194 280
By kpopistrashlikeme

Meihua's POV  [ Xiaojun's Mom ]

I'm in the living room waiting for Xiaojun. I have some business to talk to him about Jialia moving in.

"What are you going to talk to me about, mom?" Xiaojun asks sitting on the couch across from me.

"I can let Jialia stay here. But you two need to have separate rooms." I say.

"Really?! You'll let her stay here?!" Xiaojun excitedly smiles. "The room situation. Don't worry about it."

"I'm only letting her stay here for the sake of my grandson and you." I say then grab my bag that is sitting on the coffee table. "I'm going now."

"Thank you mom. I really appreciate it." Xiaojun smiles.

Seeing Xiaojun smile warms my heart a bit. I know that I like having things my way, but sometimes I think I need to be a little loose. Just because Jialia is around doesn't mean I'm going to be nice to her. However she is towards me, she'll it the same back.

•••

I'm meeting up with Chunhua. My future daughter-in-law. The only perfect image that I know will fit for our family reputation. Not some poor girl like Jialia who has no background.

I'm at the restaurant waiting for Chunhua since she's going to be late because of a photoshoot which I had interfere with her busy schedule.

"Hello." Chunhua greets as soon as shes at the table.

"Hello." I smile and gesture her to sit down. A girl like Chunhua has manners. A poor girl like Jialia probably doesn't have manners. "Have you ate?"

"I ate already. If you haven't, I'll eat again with you." Chunhua offers.

"It's okay. I already ate." I say.

"What did you want to meet me for, aunt Meihua?" Chunhua asks.

"Jialia....." I say, just thinking about what happened a couple days ago still makes me mad.

"Who?" Chunhua asks.

I deeply sigh. I don't want to explain. I don't want to say Jialia's name, a girl with no background, doesn't have a place in my mouth for her name.

"Xiaojun brought this girl home, saying that the girl, Jialia is his girlfriend. They have a child together." I angrily say.

"Huh?! He has a girlfriend and a child?!" Chunhua exclaims.

"Shhh! I don't want people to hear." I say looking around to see that no one is near close to us. "We have to keep this on the low. We can't let anyone know."

"How dare that girl takes Xiaojun. He is mine since the day I met him." Chunhua fiercely say.

"That's right! You have to fight back for Xiaojun. You have to break their relationship if you want Xiaojun. It's a win-win for the both of us. If you can intervene in their relationship, you get Xiaojun and the girl can be gone from our lives." I smile.

"That part, don't worry. I'll have it all taken care of." Chunhua smirks then smiles.

With Chunhua and I together. Jialia will definitely be out of our lives forever and out of Xiaojun's life. She doesn't belong with Xiaojun, only Chunhua is perfect for my son. Watch out, Jialia. You'll have no idea what's coming for and after you.

Jialia's POV

Today is the day Jian and I are officially moving into Xiaojun's house. Which is part of the contract I agreed too. His mother also allowed, I'm kinda surprised. Her reaction to Xiaojun and I was not good. Very bad.

I'm in my room packing my clothes into my suitcase. Same with Jian who is throwing his clothes at me because he's too excited to fold his clothes. He's also excited because he's moving in with his father.

"The day has finally came. You're actually leaving me, Jialia. You won't be living here with me anymore." Yuyan sadly says sitting down with me on the floor as I fold Jian's clothes before doing mines.

"If living with him was not in the contract or mentioned, I wouldn't be moving there." I say putting Jian's clothes in his suitcase.

"Be glad that you're moving into an idol home. That's every fan girls dream. Go live with their idol." Yuyan says trying to make me have courage.

I sigh. "Not my dream."

"Oh! Someone has bought this house already." Yuyan mentions.

"Really? Already? That was fast. We put it on the market a couple weeks ago and someone already wants to buy it?" I ask with some suspicion.

"Why? Maybe because our house is really nice. I really like it and is sad that we are leaving it behind." Yuyan sadly says.

Yuyan and I had decide to sell the house since I am moving out. She doesn't want to be lonely and live here alone. So we decided to sell it.

"But I'm glad that I was able to grow in this house with you." I smile.

"Me too!" Yuyan hugs me over the suitcases. "I'm gonna miss you and my naught Jian."

"You'll see me at work everyday. You're acting as if you won't see me ever again in your life. Don't be that dramatic, Yuyan." I say.

"You're right. I'll see you everyday at work." Yuyan smiles.

"Is your mom okay with you moving back in with her?" I ask.

"Yeah. She's fine with it. She's glad that I'm moving back in. She's been lonely and I haven't been visiting her." Yuyan says putting her knees up, having her arms lock around them. "Now that I'm going to live with her, I'm going the most time with her."

"Spend all the minutes and seconds you have with her." I smile.

"Right! Let me help you pack." Yuyan says then helps me fold Jian's clothes.

XiaoJun's POV

I'm in the kitchen, trying to make cookies. Since today is the day that Jian and Jialia is moving in, I'm making cookies to welcome them. I don't think me making cookies is going very well. All of the powder are all over my apron. My batter is very watery, maybe I added too much water. My whole counter space that I am working at is a huge mess. Spatulas are all over the place, measuring cups, cookie mixes, oils, butter, chocolate chips and more other things are a mess. My hands are also covered in powder.

"How's the process of making cookies going, Xiaojun?" Uncle Chaoxiang asks while smiling with his hands behind his back standing by the counter.

"Is baking this hard?" I ask in exhaustion leaning on the counter tops, though it's messy. I'm about to give up.

"Ms. Jialia and Mr. Jian is here." Uncle Chaoxiang smiles.

"Huh?! It's time already?!" I exclaim then look at the clock hanging on the wall. 6pm.

I quickly rush to the entrance to see Jialia and Jian coming in the house with their suitcases. Jialia looks at me, trying to hold in her laugh. Jian is standing there looking confused.

"Welcome home!" I smile.

•••

I'm cleaning up my mess while Jian and Jialia are unpacking their clothes in their room. I'm almost done cleaning, I'm going to try to make another batch of cookies. This time, it's gonna be a success.

"Trying to make cookies?" Jialia asks picking up the cookie bag on the counter.

"Yeah....." I say wiping the powder off the counter with a wet rag and into the trash can.

"Apparently, you can't make any. Let me help you." Jialia offers.

"No! I can bake cookies! I can do it myself. I can make cookies myself." I say with confidence. "Why aren't you playing with Jian?"

"He's asleep. I have nothing to do." Jialia says as hands me the empty cookie bag so I can throw it in the trash.

"Go read a book and I'll show you my best cookies!" I say confidently.

"Okay." Jialia says then leaves.

Jialia's POV

I'm in the bedroom reading a magazine book on my bed. It's been an hour since I've left the kitchen. I suddenly smell something burning. Xiaojun! Don't tell me he burnt the cookies. I quickly get out of bed, leaving the magazine behind and rushing to the kitchen.

When I enter, I see Xiaojun pulling out a burnt tray of cookies and quickly setting it on the island counter. I stand by the arch way with my hands crossed over my chest and look at his movements.

"The cookies are burnt! Ohh my. What am I gonna serve Jian and Jialia?" Xiaojun talks to himself in disappointment.

"So what if the cookies are burnt. They are still edible, right?" I say walking towards Xiaojun and his burnt cookies.

I look at his cookies to see that they aren't burnt burnt. More like 50% burnt and crispy on the sides. I have no idea know how he made the chocolate chips cookies into 50% burnt and crispy cookies.

"Was that the last bag?" I ask.

"I have no more." Xiaojun sighs then says.

Looking at his face. He's in disappointment. Disappointed that his cookies didn't come out the way he wanted.

"Can I look inside your pantry and fridge?" I ask.

He nods.

After finding cookie ingredients in the fridge and pantry, I was actually lucky they they had everything for the chocolate chip cookie. I start prepping them as Xiaojun stands on the other side of the counter watching me. After prepping them, I gesture him to come over to my side.

"Okay! I'll teach you. First, in a small bowl, we are going to make the dry ingredients. Put in the all purpose flour, salt and baking soda then mix them well with a whisk." I instruct him as I point to the all purpose flour, salt and baking soda.

After Xiaojun whisking the dry ingredients and putting it to the side. We move onto the wet ingredients.

"We are onto our second step. In the big bowl, we are going to put in the warm temperature butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract." I instruct as I point to every ingredient. "These are called the wet ingredients! You've got to mix it very well. So we're using an electric mixer this time!"

Turning on the electric mixer, Xiaojun accidents pushes the button high, making the butter, sugar and extract splatter until I stopped the mixer. The ingredients were on both of our clothings and face.

"Sorry." He apologies. "I didn't know it'll have that much power."

"It's okay!" I say, brushing it off because it's his first time and that he didn't do it on purpose. "Ah! Move over. Let me teach you how to mix it properly."

As I take over his space. He watched me as I slowly turn on the button of the electric mixer, moving it around so that it doesn't mix in one place. The mixer should be mixing everywhere. Now that the wet ingredient is creamy. I instruct Xiaojun to slowly crack the one egg in while I slowly mix, having the mixer on low. Mixing it until it's good then adding another egg.

"Okay! Now I'm going to let you take charge. I'll help you." I say turning off the electric mixer then moving to the other side so that he can get to his position.

"Wait!" Xiaojun says. "Come over here."

"Why?" I ask.

"I'm not going to bite you." Xiaojun says. I walk over towards him, standing right in front of him.

He grabs a napkin, wetting it and wipes my face which startles me.

"Hey!" I say, going to stop him.

"Your face is dirty. I made the mess so I'm going to clean it up." Xiaojun stops wiping my face and softly says looking into my eyes. Then continues after.

He finished wiping the mess off my face throwing the napkin in the trash. I go back to my place.

"I'm turning it on." Xiaojun nervously say. He turns on the electric mixer on low and mixes slowly. His eyes widens open. "I'm doing it! I'm doing it! I-it's working!"

I laugh. "I'm going to pour in the dry ingredients. I'm going to pour them into 3 sections. Mix them nice and slowly. I don't want it to poof. I'm going to look like a clown if you do it."

"I'm curious how you would look like." Xiaojun smirks.

"Pay attention to the batter!" I say in annoyance.

I grab the dry ingredients bowl and start pouring it in the wet bowl, slowly. After mixing all of the powder in. It's dough like now. We add in the chocolate chips into the bowl, then stir them with the spatulas instead of the mixer. I show Xiaojun how to stir it before he officially does it.

•••

Now that the cookies are baking in the oven. We wait for the first batch to be done cooking. We're sitting on the stools that are behind the island counters.

"Wipe the mess off your face." I say.

"I forgot about it." Xiaojun laughs then touches the flour on his cheek.

I wet him a napkin and hand it to him.

"Want to wipe it for me?" Xiaojun smirks moving towards me.

"No. Wipe it yourself." I say.

"I wiped off yours. If I wipe it, I won't know where I'm wiping." Xiaojun whines.

"Did I ask for you to wipe mines off?" I ask.

"Fine! I'll wipe mines myself then." Xiaojun gives up then grabs the wet napkin out of my hands. He starts wiping his face as he sulks.

Am I being to mean to him? I sigh. Since the stool seat moves around 360 degree. I move his stool seat facing me.

"So that you'll stop sulking. I'll wipe it for you." I say then snatch the napkin out of his hands.

I start to wipe the flour off his cheek, forehead. Now that I'm close to his face. His skin is very nice. His eyes are very pretty. His lips are quite tinted. His nose-bridge is nice.

The alarm goes off on Xiaojun's phone. He quickly rushes over towards the oven, almost forgetting his gloves.

"Hey! Your gloves. You're gonna burn yourself if you don't wear them." I say sliding them across the island counter.

"Thank you." He smiles then slides them on.

He's too excited to take the cookies out. He takes both of the hot pans out and I gesture him to put it on the wire cooling rack. After waiting for them to cool down. I wash my hands and take a cookie out of the pan and break it in half. One for Xiaojun and me. I hand it to him. He takes it and eats it down before I could take a bite of mines.

"It's good!" Xiaojun smiles. "I could eat all of these in one day."

"Don't it all in one day! It's not good for you. Too much sugar." I say.

"Because of you, I was able to make cookies for Jian." Xiaojun smiles. "Thank you for teaching me."

"I-" I get cut off.

"Mommy! Is that cookies I smell?" Jian cuts me off walking into the kitchen with Uncle Chaoxiang. His hair is a mess, meaning, he just woke up from his nap.

"Hello." I quickly greet then rush towards Jian.

"Hello." Uncle Chaoxiang smiles.

"Mommy! I see cookies. Can I please get one?" Jian asks. I can hear the raspiness in his voice because he woke up.

"Go ask your dad. He baked them for you." I bend down and tell him.

Jian quickly runs towards Xiaojun.

"Daddy! Can I get a cookie, please?" Jian asks.

Though I can't see Jian because he's too short and the counters are taller than him, I can see his facial expression when asking Xiaojun for the cookies. I get up, standing next to Uncle Chaoxiang.

"Of course! Your mom and I baked these for you." Xiaojun says. "But first, we've got to wash our hands."

Xioajun carries him over the sink and wash's Jian's hands and his hands.

"You know, this is the first time I've seen Xiaojun working in the kitchen." Uncle Chaoxiang says with his hands behind his back.

I give him a 'I know' face knowing that working with Xiaojun. He definitely has no experience in the kitchen.

"I can tell while baking cookies with him. He has never touched a knife, has he?" I say watching Xiaojun and Jian sitting on the small dinning table in the back of the kitchen munching on cookies with smiles.

With them that far back. I don't think they can hear Uncle Chaoxiang's and I conversation.

"I think a girl like you can turn Xiaojun around quick." Uncle Chaoxiang says.

"Huh? W-what do you mean by that?" I ask in confusion.

"The time will tell you. Don't worry." Uncle Chaoxiang says. "Well, goodnight now. Please don't stay up too late."

"Goodnight." I say then Uncle Chaoxiang smiles leaving the kitchen.

I see Jian munch on another cookie which catches my eyes.

"Hey! Jian! Why are you eating another cookie?" I say, knowing that he knows the limit of cookies he can eat is 2.

Xiaojun gets startles and quickly grabs Jian and carries him on the other side of the island counter while I'm on the other side.

"Jian, if you don't want cavities. No more cookies." I say.

"Tell mommy that cookies are life and that you won't get cavities." Xiaojun says to Jian.

"Mommy, I never had cavities. Cookie is life too!" Jian follows Xiaojun's instructions.

I smile while glaring at Xiaojun. Now that Jian is with his father, he's gonna have Xiaojun in his side. How am I gonna deal with these two son and father.

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 9.8K 50
"Xiao Zhan" Is most famous & most handsome idol of china! every girls & boys are crazy for him. his acting skills and personality make people fall fo...
22.1K 1K 21
Hendery And Xiaojun were best of friends since little. Xiaojun is a little introvert and Hendery is the opposite so that explains why Xiaojun loves t...
52.6K 2.8K 32
A brainwashed cult leader's daughter A cute bad boy who was hired to kill her A mom who's a doctor A father who's a cult leader Rachel is really li...
8.7K 333 48
»Woah, wait, since when do you know my full name-?« »Shut up idiot you're ruining the moment.« [WayV fantasy au] started: 11/12/20 ended: 12/01/21